45 responses to “Poll: Should Ron Paul Challenge John McCain?”

1. Rüya tabirleri

hello!,I love your writing so much! percentage we be in contact extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

2. Jennifer

I am definitely voting Ron Paul!!

There is absolutely no one else we can trust to keep our country.
    The media is keeping him off because the “big Guys in Charge” don’t want him. He would not be easy to push around. I don’t think for one minute he could be bought off.

3. Mary Hills

So what’s the hold up!! GO FOR IT!!

4. Chris Tott

Absolutely. McCain would soon run out of rehearsed responses and the audience would see how little knowledge he has on all of the important issues. This would really open up Americans eyes, especially those who vote the Republican ticket every year without realizing the Republicans have lost their way.

5. mike

Dr. Ron Paul is the only politition wh “gets it’ in my opinion.. As long as we rely on foriegn oil for our fuel needs we will be continually held hostage in our own country. American freedoms and The American Dream are fast fading for our children and grandchildren and Washington is doing NOTHING about it! We desparately need a change in leadership before it is too late. Republicans and Democrats are both guilty of allowing this to happen as it’s been “business as usual’ for both parties the last few elections. When will we stand up for freedom and stop the insanity going on? ” Give me liberty or give me death!” How many of us really feel this way? A modern day revolution is in the making I believe.

6. Syz

I don’t need Dr. Paul to debate McCain. We all know what and who McCain is. It’s Paul alone we need to hear and as often as possible. Let him use the internet, outside radio and anything but the Socialist TV Media to get his message across.

We are 75 million strong in support of Michael Savage. I’d love the two of them to sit down and talk with each other on a c-span review instead. I’m sure a staggering amount of Savage supporters would vote for Paul and this is when the media will beg to interview both of them. Let the media sweat it out and all of us boycott their salivation at controlling our elections. Enough of their placing the foundation of this nation on a bed of quicksand so they can keep their jobs.

7. Max

Why am I not surprised? Of course the visitors of Ron Paul’s grassroots supporter site are overwhelmingly in favor of such a debate. To be fair, maybe this question should also be asked at a McCain grassroots supporters site? I’m sure the results would be the exact opposite.

8. Brent

No he should not. That would spend political capital that is at a premium right now. Let the infighting be with the dems and let Paul wait to debate McCain and Obama in the general. As an independent Paul has a considerable chance.

9. Wilma

I think Ron Paul will follow our Constitution and bring AMERICA back to AMERICA. McCain is a Democtate in Sheep’s clothing. The Republican Party should dis own him May truth prevail.

10. Asaph

I am comfused! Is Chuck Balwin or Ron Paul running on the Constitution Party?