Poll: Will You Attend The Revolution March?

On July 12, 2008, people from all over the country will meet in Washington D.C. to attend the Revolution March, a peaceful march followed by a rally where Ron Paul and others will speak about freedom. More than 14,000 individuals have already pledged to be present. What about you?

Poll: Revolution March

1. This is a seriously rad site that I found when searching google.

2. One cannot both feast and become rich. Ashanti tribe

3. I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there. Please keep it up because the internet needs someone like you spreading the word.

4. Very nice atcile. Cheers!

5. I am typically to running a blog and i actually recognize your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and maintain checking for new information.

6. which surely will give you work out videos just the opposite of every other program

7. Utterly indited subject material, thanks for selective information.

8. Your notion isn’t wrong,I’m guessing God helps individuals who help themselves. Come on!

9. I found your entry interesting thus I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog :)

10. All it takes is an hour a day to get in the best shape of your life. Other than everything you see on this page, all you really need is resistance bands and a place to do pull-ups. After clicking the YES button below and submitting your P90X order, you will then be offered incredible deals on resistance bands, a chin-up bar, and supplements. So just click YES below now and Insanity Workout dvd and if you’re not completely satisfied, simply call Customer Service to return it within 90 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h, but keep the Ab Ripper X workout and 3-Phase Nutrition Plan as our gifts to you . .

11. Who else wants to go out drinking tonight?

12. Pingback: MyBlog