Poll: Will You Attend The Revolution March?

On July 12, 2008, people from all over the country will meet in Washington D.C. to attend the Revolution March, a peaceful march followed by a rally where Ron Paul and others will speak about freedom. More than 14,000 individuals have already pledged to be present. What about you?

Poll: Revolution March

1. Pingback: Buy Targeted Facebook Fans

2. this december, fruit cakes are becoming more common in our local supermarket. i love fruit cakes ;,;

3. This message is to notify all of us that Saturday will be the first broadcast live of Mike´s new radio show, “mike montagne on mathematically perfected economy and absolute consensual representation.” The 3-hour broadcast will be available live from http://www.tnsradio.ning.com at 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific Time. Please notify your friends, who can listen in from a live link at the top left-hand corner of the TNS Radio home page. You can also tune in directly from any iTunes installation by clicking the Advanced menu… Open audio stream… and tuning in to the URL: http://184.82.19.16:8300/listen.pls.

Warm regards,

Friends of MPE

4. my sister always bake fruit cakes coz we always love to much them at night.~”

5. fruit cakes with lots of raisins is the thing that i often much, they are great and yummy;:`

6. Fruit Cakes are the specialty of my grandmother, she bakes lots of fruit cakes.;.*

7. Fruit Cakes are quite addictive and my mom always bake them every month.`,”

8. I am not able to attend but I wish all who attend a peaceful and successful rally! If anyone has an extra hour of time, please see my film, ITS ONLY TV, at http://www.itsonlytv.blogspot.com.

Peace.

Greg H.

9. I will be attending the gathering. However, I will be casting my vote for Bob Barr this November. If he can make it on the ballot.

I will always support many of Ron Paul’s ideas, not all, but many.

10. Cassandra Bachrach

Calling all Ron Paul supporters!

Let’s start today…RIGHT NOW…to persuade as many people as possible to WRITE IN Ron Paul’s name on the November ballot. Our goal, in short, will be for Ron Paul to win the popular vote for U.S. President.

A wise person once said that if you want something badly enough, you can find a way to make it happen.

IT CAN HAPPEN.

WRITE IN RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT IN ‘08!!
    Winner of the vote of THE PEOPLE.

Cassandra
    bk2nchr@hotmail.com

11. Lorraine Yonts

Ron Paul will be televised when the media is no longer owned, lock, stock and barrel by the corporate elites or someone is willing to spend 20 years behind bars for commandearing a tv station.

12. Could someone tell me when Ron Paul will be televised? Please tell me that he will be taking the bull by the horns after this fiasco with HRC and BHO………….

13. I don’t see many white people attending the rally. Someone has to work to support all the people who won’t.
    (Me included.)

14. We are all watching from Europe the progress of this movement! Believe me if I could make it I would be there on July 12, but I’m trying to spread the message to everybody I know, especially my American friends (who, unfortunately, have believed the downsizing/ smearing campaign that mass media has warred on Ron Paul). Our thoughts and well-wishes are with everybody who is making an effort in these fragile times…

15. Who ever made the decision, made it too late. And they made the date too far away. I thought the march should have taken place no later than the end of March 08.

Something catestrophic needs to happen now. Or nothing will happen.

Everyone pray/hope/wish for good results at the convention.

16. What about the Republican convention? I’ll be there

17. Health doesn’t allow me to attend, but my spirit will be there. I hope there is a monumental crowd.

18. I can’t wait to go! I’m really looking forward to it. This is a once in a lifetime thing. Don’t miss out! Veritas Vos Liberabit!

19. To those who select “No, but I would if I had the time and/or money”:

Can you try to get at least two other people to come that wouldn’t have otherwise attended?

20. I think the better question is: Are you going to attend while dressed in respectable clothing, to show the Congress that we are not a bunch of crazy fruit cakes, but an organized group of high-mid caliber individuals who are willing to sacrifice a day of work to show how upset we with the current policies.