21 responses to “Ron Paul Fires Up The Crowd in Branson, MO”

1. mizzu U

with the election coming up it makes me think back to the last couple of elections and think this is best we have? i dont think it is, i wish there was some way ron paul could get elected he is the man

2. Ken Owens

If this works out if will be HUGH!. Constitutionaltv is raising funds to buy a TV station in California that will have the same national broadcast capability of any of the network channels such as FOX, CNN and others. They intend to run “the real news” in competition with the network news stations. This is the only way that I know of to get the word out to most people since most people get their “news” from the TV and not the computer. Ron Paul is mentioned in their fund drive as a part of the programming. Can you imagine how truly effective this will be! Here is the link to read the information and contribute. If you possibly can, please contribute and help make this happen and spread the word to everyone you can.

3. debra sanders

there are people all around the world behind RON PAUL LIKE AMSTERDAM ON YOU T

4. debra sanders

I LOVE RON PAUL MY REASON FOR NOT VATING UNTIL THIS TIME OF MY LIFE IS THE ONLY ONE I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR WAS KILLED IN 1963 ALSO TO YOUNG TO VOTE AFTER THAT NON WAS WORTH MY EFFORT BUT NOW I HAVE HOPE DOES NOT MATTER DEM. OR REP. WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AS A UNITED NATION AND WRITE IN HIS NAME WITH ABSENTEE BALLOR(RON PAUL)BECAUSE MY SON LEAVES THIS WEEK TO GO BACK OVER SEAS TO FIGHT AND MY SOON TO BE X-HUSBAND WORKS WITH KBR HAS LOST THE RIGHT WAY,HE BEHIND THE THEFTS.ONE THING I KNOW IS MY SON’S LIFE IS WORTH MORE TO ME THAN A TANK OF GAS.I WOULD WALK.FREEDOM DOES COST AND WE ARE PAYING THE PRICE NOW MANY LIVES FOR A TANK OF GAS.WE HAVE VERITGO LOOK INTO THAT.SO LETS STAND TOGETHER BEHIND RON PAUL FOR HOPE.

5. state income taxes

[...] out of Iraq, eliminating the income tax, abolishing the Federal Reserve and getting rid of thehttp://www.ronpaul.com/2008-06-02/ron-paul-fires-up-the-crowd-in-branson-mo/State ComparisonsState income taxes — updated January 1, 2008. state Individual income Tax Rates, [...]

6. Ron Holland

The Federal Reserve Has Created the Risk of a Global Depression!

Please sign, publish or forward our Ron Paul Is Right – Abolish the Federal Reserve Petition at
    http://www.petitiononline.com/fed/petition.html to all your pro-freedom friends and associates.

The collapsing dollar, exploding oil and food prices, falling housing market, the subprime mortgage and growing credit crisis and stock market weakness are all a result of earlier Federal Reserve actions designed to maximize Wall Street and banking profits at the expense of productive, working people around the world.

Ron Holland, The Swiss Confederation Institute, Wolf Laurel, NC
    PS Check out the July Las Vegas FreedomFest Conference http://www.freedomfest.com

7. debra sanders

yes “WRITE IN RON PAUL TAKE A PICTURE AND SAVE IT AND WE HAVE PROOF TO THE MAN WE WANT IN OFFICE”GO RON PAUL

8. debra sanders

i have 3 comment on RON Paul on my web page,FROM EUROPE ONE SAYS WE’ER ALL WATCHING YOU FROM OVER HERE IT’S INSPIRATIONAL RON PAUL TO SEE GENUINELY MOVING I DARE TO SAY HONEST POLITICIAN ,AMAZING. MY YOU TUBE IS OPEN TO ALL TO SEE RON PAUL,BECAUSE IN THIS SMALL TOWN NO ONE KNEW WHO HE WAS,WELL BY MY MOUTH AND MY OPEN PAGE IT IS GOING TO BE A DAY ON 7-12-2008 AT THE WHITEHOUSE (peaceful day)

9. Ken Owens

What a fantastic and refreshing Patriot President Paul is! When I see photo’s of our nations greatest Patriots I see Dr. Paul standing right there with the best of them. I have a feeling history will record his greatest gift to our Country as, not so much his congressional record as distinguished as it is, but rather his faith, courage, and humility in a simple ideal that returned our Country to the people it was stolen from.
    Make no mistake about it, we will only waste our vote by not writing President Paul in.

One man with courage is a majority.
    Thomas Jefferson

10. lars sandberg

We’re all watching the snowball effect of Ron Paul from over here in Europe! It’s inspirational to see such a genuinely moving (and dare I say it – honest!) politician. Amazing. Full support from us!

11. Kenneth Kendall

I am sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. I am writing RON PAUL if he not on the November ballot I don’t care what people say about me wasting my vote. I don’t believe that for a second because that’s what THEY want you to think.

12. BigJoe

So is Obama going to ask Ron Paul to be his running mate?

Obama need Ron Paul as he don’t have an original idea of his own.

13. debra sanders

you are the best Ron Paul, go for it all the way. I WILL WRITE YOUR NAME IN AND TAKE A PICTURE AND SAVE THE PIC. I AM 50 YEARS OLD AND MY 1ST TIME TO VOTE EVER, BECAUSE YOU ARE A ONE OF A KIND AND YOU STAND TALL IN YOUR BELIEF. GO RON PAUL

14. Rebecca Espinosa

There was so much I didn’t know about my own country’s politics-things that I’d never heard in school- until my mom brought me along to a Ron Paul rally. I have a much clearer understanding of the history, politics, and initial intentions of Our country now. He is the true [and only, at this point in time] hope for America. Hey, if one old guy can rally TONS of people under one cause against the odds, he’s something specail. [And that's not to mention the number of teens he's got fired up. Me included. Can't wait for my turn to vote!] Viva the Revolution! GO RON PAUL!

15. Cassandra Bachrach

HEAR THIS: PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CONGRESSMAN AND PRESIDENTIAL “FRONTRUNNER” RON PAUL.

He may be the most integrity-filled candidate since Abraham Lincoln. Undoubtedly, Paul is 2008’s ONLY brutally honest, truly conservative, NON beat-around-the-bush candidate. He’s been brave in the face of ridicule; he’s shown unwavering loyalty to the United States Constitution–what ever happened to operating the government according to the Constitution??? Also, he’s the ONLY candidate to admit that Republicans DO NOT STAND FOR WAR.

A look at Paul’s voting record is persuasive evidence of his clean political character. During interviews, he straight-talks, not side-steps. He appears to be clear-thinking and immensely knowledgeable about foreign policy and monetary policy –two critical if not dire issues.

Even if Ron Paul is not listed on the November ballot, I will be WRITING IN his name for President. His influence will reach much farther than the presidency. Ron Paul is leading a new peaceful revolution–a revolution I pray will save this nation from peril.

16. TruthBrigade

Thank you for posting this! Just wanted to let you know the rest of the videos can be seen at TruthBrigadeRadio.Com!

God Bless you all!

Christie

17. W.U

Oh please, this campaign has a great culture, lets not go stealing popular phrases from other campaigns now. Phrases that don’t even embody what this campaign is all about.

Please change the title.

18. Roach

Dr. Paul represents everything I used to love about America. He is marginalized because we the people have been marginalized. Our right to freedom is the new terrorism. “Truth is treason in the empire of lies.” – Ron Paul

19. Mike

I agree. My fellow citizens have been dumbed down. They don’t even bother teaching the Constitution or the Bill of Rights in the government run schools. Thank God for Dr. Paul. Even after the media ignored him and others mocked and ridiculed him he still got the message out. Now it’s up to those of us that have had our apathy cured by the good Dr. Paul to pass the ideas of Liberty and Constitutional rule of law to the uniformed. I’ve been buying pocket Constitutions and passing them out to friends, relatives and strangers alike. Also, recommending Dr. Paul’s “Revolution: A Manifesto” and Andrew Napolitano’s “A Nation of Sheep”. Please spread the word and plant the seeds of Liberty into the minds of your fellow Americans. We can’t let this great experiment in freedom die.

20. Foster Foskin

That so few Americans can see the truth of your statement Mr Burkhardt is a sad testimony to the education Americans receive in the Constitution and American history. I am a Brit, and I daresay I have a better grasp of American politics than a large number of Americans. What a disaster, for American and the rest of the world. WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!!

21. Jim Burkhardt

Ron Paul is the true American patriot running for President, the one you can depend on to honor the oath of office and fully defend the Constitution.