10 responses to “The Primaries Are Over. The Ron Paul Revolution Continues.”

1. Amber

By far the most concise and up to date information I have found on this topic. I am glad that I navigated to your page. I’ll be now subscribing to your feed so that I can get the latest updates. Appreciate all the information here.

2. lpn training Ontario

You created some decent points there. I looked on the internet for that concern and located most individuals will go together with with the web site.

3. Credit Report

whoa, this really is a truly good piece of info. I read about something like this before, this is impressively fantastic stuff.

4. christian shirts

But wanna comment that you have a very nice internet site , I the style and design it actually stands out.

5. David Singhiser

It is important that the two parties see that there is a large minority who are not satisfied with the status quo. The fear mongering of both parties allows the two to continue their destructive march. If I vote Republican no matter what because I’m scared of some Democrat, and if some Democrat votes Democrat because of his or her fear of a Republican than the same failed policies will continue. Even if some one worse than McCain wins, he or she will not be that much worse, and if a large enough minority show their dissatisfaction then the media, the parties and the dissatisfied minority itself will realize that something is happening in America and things need to change. Even more importantly the message will finally start to be taken seriously. Restore the Republic; restore the Constitution; dismantle the Empire, the Federal Reserve, and IRS.

6. N. Sheets

Taking a lot of votes away from McCain will not win the election. Yes, it will make a definite statement, but an even worse person or persons could get in office than McCain. Yes, I reckon you’ll be getting some Democrat votes too, but could it possibly become enough? I can only hope and pray it would. Whaddaya say?

7. David Singhsier

There’s a petition to the GOP you might be interested in.

8. JOE JONES

Ron Paul will get my vote ! Why would I vote for a liberal to keep a liberal out of office. Wasting my vote? HELL NO! McCain will lose because he’s a liberal, not because I didn’t vote for him !

GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE IS A SCAM TO RAISE YOUR TAXES!

9. NM

Ron Paul and John McCain were the only candidates on our New Mexico ballots.

The New Mexico results are:

John McCain: 93,496 votes (86%)
    Ron Paul: 15,296 votes (14%)

The Mike Huckabee and Uncommitted added on to the already 100% New Mexico total (86 mccain + 14 paul = 100) were a copy paste from the S. Dakota results.

/* admin: Thanks for the correction! */

10. Lou Baransky

If Ron Paul does not receive the Republican nomination, ask him to consider running as an independent.