Total votes: 3,108
The poll was open from June 6 – June 11
Let’s make our voices heard!
Now that the Republican primaries are over, the suspense continues to build over what Ron Paul is going to do next.
- Will he stay in the race for the Republican nomination and continue his efforts to take back the GOP?
- Will he relaunch his campaign and run as an independent or third party candidate?
- Will he drop out and endorse either John McCain, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin or Barack Obama?
During the Republican primaries Ron Paul often said that he had no plans to run as an independent. But plans can change, and Americans need Ron Paul more than ever:
- The economy has deteriorated and the Federal Reserve continues to print more and more money, further devaluing our dollar in the process.
- Illegal aliens continue to invade this country, slowly but surely turning it into a third-world nation that will be increasingly vulnerable to attacks on its sovereignty.
- We’re headed for more wars and destruction now that even Obama, the hope of many peace-loving individuals, has shown his true colors by trying to out-warmonger McCain and threatening Iran with a nuclear first strike.
America needs a real anti-war candidate who offers actual solutions to our economic problems, instead of mesmerizing people with abstract concepts such as “change” and “hope”.