Two days after the launch of our poll entitled “What Should Ron Paul Do?“, 1,876 voters have submitted their choice and the results are as follows:
- 45.26% want Ron Paul to launch a new Presidential campaign as an independent or third party candidate.
- 34.22% want Ron Paul to stay in the Republican race and continue his efforts to take back the GOP.
- 12.05% want Ron Paul to drop out and endorse Barack Obama.
- 3.57% want Ron Paul to drop out and endorse Bob Barr.
- 2.24% want Ron Paul to drop out and endorse John McCain.
- 0.53% want Ron Paul to drop out and endorse Chuck Baldwin.
- 2.13% want Ron Paul to do something else (see comments).
The poll will remain open until Tuesday night. Submit your vote here and make your voice heard.