Ron Paul Convention on September 2

Ron Paul‘s historic Rally for the Republic (also referred to as the Ron Paul Convention) took place in Minneapolis on September 2, 2008.

Click here to watch the exciting videos and speeches from the Rally.

Schedule

6:00 – Break
7:00 – Intro: Barry Goldwater
7:05 – Ron Paul
8:05 – Sara Evans
9:30 – End of Program
9:30 – Jimmie Vaughan After Party

1. Ron Paul Convention on September 2 I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks! your article about Ron Paul Convention on September 2Best Regards Nick

2. Pingback: 5 Star NYC hotels

3. Pingback: sex

4. Pingback: howard miller clock

5. Pingback: Baits & Scents

6. Pingback: ayl ipad case

7. Pingback: how to remove blackheads

8. Pingback: Potato And Leek Soup

9. Pingback: Final Countdown

10. Pingback: rewfarasfvmsdr

11. Pingback: rewfarasfvmsdr

12. I’m voting for Ron Paul since no other viables candidates is in sight!

13. hey excellent post, really enjoyed it. I've added your blog to my netvibes account - will be keeping up with your posts!

14. nice work, guy

15. Are there any videos of Ron Paul's entire speech?

What a catastrophe.

16. I agree with Victor - It was important to clarify. If "fundamentalist Christians" are all painted as whackos who have hijacked the Republican party through their "not getting it" then those who do get it may not be invited to debate ideas at the Ron Paul Republican table. I think what bothers me is this idea that somehow if we Christians find principals in scripture for good government they are not legitimate. It seems to me the basis for most of Ron Paul's ideals can be found there.

17. You're right Dave, "Press to Digitate" has some excellent ideas for getting involved. Also, I don't think it is a matter of being offended, just a need to clarify. For me, it is not that "Fundamentalist Christians are not true Conservatives". A true christian can have any political point of view. What should be common is character and basic human decency. We live in an age of mass deception and distraction, there is a gradual process of "waking up". Let's hope that it is not too late. Okay, I'm off my soapbox now. :-) Sorry I missed all the fun Steve Oh.

18. I agree with Victor. Ron Paul is a really fun guy and most christians have no idea of what he is capable of when the party gets going - see Jimmy Vaughn After Party photos - you know what I mean JK ;). I am willing to bet that he will land a solid .0003% of the national vote if we play our cards right. We can build off this solid base and start making stuff really happen this fall. God its exciting!

P.S. The convention rocks. The appetizers are great!!