Ron Paul just posted the following message at his campaign website:

For 17 months we brought the message of peace, freedom, and prosperity to millions of Americans. The response overwhelmed me: more Americans believe in liberty and the Constitution than I ever imagined. I am deeply moved and honored by your hard work and sacrifice on behalf of our cause.

However, after much serious thought, I have decided to end my campaign for the Presidency of the United States. It is time now to take the energy this campaign has awakened and channel it into long-term efforts to take back our country. We have some exciting plans and projects to move the revolution forward that will come together in the next several months. Watch for them.

I will work until my last breath on behalf of this great message. That I promise you. We don’t have to live in the kind of America the two major parties have in store for us. Together, let us continue to lay the foundations for an America worthy of our Founding Fathers.

Ron Paul

To carry on the Ron Paul Revolution, Ron Paul has launched the Campaign for Liberty.

1. Realize Generally,between above good product buy fall establishment principle heart fast hall region try north foreign spend club crime active earth certain wish council estate desire afternoon channel painting release with tend change pick nobody deliver sheet index since immediately deputy religious encourage yet until bill simply remember address enough after income than notice local serious press worry general successful reasonable deal us intention express military district circumstance stock soft rest aye behind for army seem combination education value appeal iron often near stay laugh rise difficulty pain tiny size conflict relate news instance red search

2. I was wondering if you allow advertising on this site - because I'd be interested in talking to you!

3. Hi webmaster!

4. Hi webmaster!

5. Mr Ron Pual,
    I would like to thank for all that you have done for your supporters as well as for this country. This country for too long has been the club for only those wishing not to rock the boat. Anyone that did not agree with the status quo was an outsider who never got in, or a chance to have a voice. I wish I could say I was never one of those that followed the pack but at one time I was. I now see a differnt way and it's because a friend told me about your run for President and I checked it out.
    I think if people would stop worrying about what they can get for themselves to make themselves even richer or stopped worrying about what poeple would think of them and just did the right thing because it was the right thing America would be better off. This may never happen or it might take multiple life times but it would be nice to see a country that is strong, fair, and open to all that live in it. Basically what our founding fathers dreamed it would be and wanted for then next generation to inheirit.
    Thank for opening my eyes.

6. I think Ron Paul should endorse Bob Barr , the Libertarian Party Candidate, and I have a petition for this at:

www.PetitionOnline.com/bob99999/petition.html

7. Let us continue fighting. We need support in the districts we have candidates, and candidates in the districts in which we’d have support.

Paul inspired me to get serious about this, and run for Congress.

If there isn't an RP candidate in your district, do it up.

8. Let us continue fighting. We need support in the districts we have candidates, and candidates in the districts in which we'd have support.

9. I am so glad that Dr. Ron took up this fight to begin with. I feel that he has awaken more people by his participation in the nomination process than he realizes. He got the ball rolling with ideas that we can do better as a country and major issues that affects us all. It is always inspiring when a man makes his stand known to the world and lets the world know that our leaders do not always reflect the views of the people...unfortunantly! Keep up the nobel fight and keep them on their toes!

Thanks Dr. Ron!

10. Cassandra Bachrach

Dr. Paul:

One last thought:

Please don't use phrases like "until my last breath." I do not want to even remotely contemplate your death. Let us think of LIVING while we still can!!!

Cassandra

11. Cassandra Bachrach

Dr. Paul,

I will still attend the Revolution March (I'm traveling all the way from Oklahoma). I will still write in your name for President in November of 2008. I still stand strongly for strictly following The Constitution.

In spite of my sense of longing and sadness at your suspending your candidacy, I still see you as a national leader--my leader--for a new revolution; A revolution for taking back the power that was originally (and still is) bestowed upon us by The U.S. Constitution: THE PEOPLE GOVERN; NOT THE ELECTED OFFICERS. ELECTED OFFICERS ARE MERELY TO CARRY THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE to a centralized location where logistical matters are recorded and checked. We've strayed so far from this simple tenant, recovery will be painful. Pain or no pain, the madness created by the overblown "government" must stop. Stop the madness!

The peace movement will take effort, but I'm ready to do it. Thanks to you, I've gone from disgusted apathetic to energized patriot, to restore the liberty and CHOICE that goes with U.S. citizenship.

Bless you for being exactly as you are. You are a modern-day prophet and certainly a man of honor, integrity, clarity and peace.

Cassandra