21 responses to “Peace & Prosperity or War & Inflation?”

1. Ronda Defina

My grand father constantly used to watch YouTube comical video lessons, hehehehehe, as he desires to be happy always.

2. {FHTM|Fortune Hi Tech Marketing}

I've also been thinking the identical issue myself recently. Glad to see another person on the same wavelength! Nice article.

3. pikavippi

Im no professional, but I consider you just crafted a very good point point. You undoubtedly comprehend what youre talking about, and I can truly get behind that. Thanks for staying so upfront and so sincere.

4. strony internetowe budowa

This video post is basically impressive, the seem quality and the picture quality on this tape submit is really amazing.

5. reklama przez internet

This design is wicked! You certainly discover how to keep a new reader amused. Between your current wit plus your videos, I had been almost moved to get started on my very own blog (well, almost... HaHa!)#) Wonderful job. I genuinely loved what we had to convey, and greater than that, how anyone presented this. Too awesome!

6. this link

I understand this in the event that off subject but I'm looking into starting my weblog as well as was interested what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog just like yours would certainly cost a pretty penny? I'm not too internet sensible so I am not 100% positive. Any tips or advice could be greatly appreciated. Thanks

7. φαψεβοοκ

Appreciating the hard work you put into your website and detailed information you present. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

8. lucy

I’ve got the same problem as you,

9. iseenow

thank you im now awake cant get familey to see

10. Ormond

great post, thanks for providing so much. Keep up the good posts.! www.hoover-f5914900.com

11. Ashish Kalmegh

After reading I got the fact .
    I support Ron Paul

12. jamshaid

I love Ron Paul. I agree with him

13. Bush

The people of America must wakeup and stop supporting Jews of Isreal.

14. Pamela Johnson

The TRUTH! The TRUTH!
    The TRUTH!
    Jesus Christ/YHVH is here on Earth, he has the cure for AIDS/CANCER...
    I am a Biblical Truthseeker, I researched for more than 2 years to find out the truth, and God. I woke up to my past life as Mary Ruth in the spring of 2007, I had dreams of his crucifiction, as i was present at the cross, when he was crucified. I had an aura show up on my cross, on my living room wall. I saw a Devil's aparition, which threatened to "clean my plate", meaning wipe me out financially. This same figure came into the George Webb restaurant I was in @ 0130 AM, his walking in was preceded by the song on the speakers "Very superstitiuos the Devil's on his way" by Stevie Wonder. The Devil's apparition had an abnormal looking face, pale waxen and sweaty, he had a inverted pentagram on his hand, an inverted pentagram necklace on. I asked him where he was from, he said he was from under the bridge, that he was hungry. The guy I was with, who is the Apostle "Timothy" reincarnated detected he was a Demon. The apparition, wanted also to touch me, he was hungry, so I let him finish the food and drink I had not finished. "Timothy" wouldn't let him touch me. So when we stepped away from the table, this Demon wolfed down my food and soda and stated "I'm going to clean your plate". The night manager called 911, as the Demon looked abnormal, but as we were walking up to the front register to pay the check,the Demon walked to the front door, walked through the threshold of the door, and literally vanished, in thin air, there were plate glass windows and a full lenght glass door. I also had a white peace dove fly in front of my car to keep me from getting into a car accident. I used the St. Michael Prayer card to help me in the first few months until my Holy Spirit got fully reved up. I am a healer, and have many important dreams, the Angels are around me to protect me, I am immortal, I am an elect of the 144,000 Saints spoken of in Revelations. Look @ the Brian's videos, and the one entitled 12/21/2012. After i foundhim in June 2008, he read me in the stars, and knew that I was Mary Ruth, and that "Timothy" was Timothy the Apostle. In the Christ timeline, I was an Essene Jew from the Tribe of Judah. I lived a perfect life, remained pure, I was single, never had sex, or children, I taught the WAY, as Jesus, my brother did. He chose me to come back to help gather the Lost Tribes of Israel, and gather the 144,000 Saints. It is also my responsibility to turn the United States around from Sodom and Gomorrah, get this country to change it's ways.
    Jesus came to Earth in the Christ timeline to Teach the WAY, how to live our lives according to his (YHVH's) commandments, there simple, love yourself, love others, and thou shalt not kill are the principle ones that keep Humanity @ peace, and having compassion/caring for eachother. The Darkside knows who I am, and when I first woke up they would bother me with cellphone calls. These calls "Timothy" had a premonition about, they would sound like a "Devil's Whisper", both Timothy and myself got 3 each of these calls. These calls when taken come accross as 000-0000, or unknown caller, when taken they leave pain over your ear, and lower mid forehead. The calls are done by the NSA, they were trying to burn out the Pineal Gland, which is where your ability to connect with the hAngels/Heavens, your arua demonstrates your life energy/Holy Spirit if you are following the right path, your soul is in your blood. YHVH/Jesus confimed my identity in the Stars, I have a special name, I was born on a certain date/time/location. But the Darkside as well knew who I was, and knew that I would wake up, and do my mission for YHVH. Look @ the internet site: educate-yourself.org, then the section on Mind Control then the subsection illuminatis-Mind Control, learn how organized religions were created by men, under the influence of the Satanists/Free Masons/Illuminatis/Ashkenazi/Khazarian Jews. Their intention was to divide and conquer. Jesus is the WAY, the Truth, and the Life! No one comes onto the Father except through me!" (That's because he is the Trinity) "The Truth Shall Set YOu Free" Call upon him, literally you can call him on the phone or message myself or him on You Tube. Don't hesitate to call me, don't be afraid, for you can be assured that the man "Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall" is our Lord Jesus Christ/YHVH, ABBA, our Divine Creator, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, our Savior, and Prince of Peace. Now look @ the information and confirm it in your own heart. Brian (Tree) Leonard (Lion) Goligthy (Tribe of Judah), Marshall (Key of David), his videos are on You Tube @ Michelle Nye; his archived documents are @ www.holyconspiracy.com; my sites are @ peacenowwhitedove@myspace.com and on You Tube. My phone number is: In the USA CST 1-920-941-0395.
    Jesus Christ/YHVH"S phone number in Australia is: +61 394 352 120 YHVH allows you to do self defense in a time of Tyrany, you have the right to bear arms, to defend your families and the rest of humanity that you love, against the forces of the Fallen Angels/Satanists/Free Masons/Ashkenazi/Khazarian Empires. The 50 States in the USA and the Provinces of Canada need to secede now!. Some have already seceded viewn HCR 6 NH on You Tube. We need to decentralize the government, to escape the Tyrany and oppression. Google: 4647773, to find out how the U.S. Health Dept. and the U.S. Military created the AIDS virus Genocide, they also created Cancer. We need your help to spread the Word that Christ Jesus/YHVH is here on Earth, and to contribute money to the curing of humanity from the Satanists created deseases. Listen to online radio @ infowars.com. Read the books: "Is George Bush the Antichrist?" by R. Stephan Hanchett; "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder" by Vincent Bugliosi.
    You Tube: illuminatis; HAARP; Chemtrails; ELF Towers; Wexler Impeachment Hearings, Dennis Kucinich Articles of Impeachment; Skull & Bones; Free Masons; Bilderberg Group; CFR,;Trilateral Commision; "The Antiterrorist" video series, look @ "The Corporation"; "Think Free: Bursting Bubbles"; FEMA Prison Camps; Martial Law, NWO.
    Internet: educate-yourself.org; apfn-apfn.org, then type in apfn-apfnbcolony (how we never won the American Revolution). Don't take any vaccinations, that is one method of how they spread diseases like Autism, Cancer, and AIDS. There will be an AVIAN Flu scare, do not take the vaccination, for it will reformulate your DNA, and kill you!

DEPLOYED SOLDIERS, YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU @ HOME, WE THE PEOPLE NEED OUR FELLOW AMERICANS HERE TO DEFEND US AND OUR SOVEREIGNTY, FROM DOMESTIC TERRORISTS, our government is going to go against it's people. YHVH gives you the right to defend yourself and the rest of Humanity that you love, you have the right to bear arms to protect yourself and others.

Peace and Love, Pamela Johnson (Reincarnation of Mary Ruth, Sister of Jesus, Tribe of Judah, Teacher of the WAY) WAKE UP YOURSELF AND OTHERS, SPREAD THE WORD.

15. Interventionist Mindset Affects Gas Prices | Ron Paul .com

[...] I and other members of Congress spoke out against H Con Res 362 and exposed this seemingly innocuous bill for what it really is - a call for a blockade and a build [...]

16. Ann Raabe

Below is the Response from my Congressman on the issue of HJ Resolution 362. I encourage all others to write to their Rep now, let your voice be heard.
    Dear Ann:

Thank you for contacting me with regard to the ongoing situation in Iran. It was good to hear from you and please know that your comments regarding this issue are appreciated. I am pleased to have this opportunity to respond.

As you know, the matter of Iran’s nuclear determination continues to be one of the most significant obstacles to peace in the Middle East and our goals of freedom and prosperity for that region. Be assured that your government is actively pursuing a peaceful and diplomatic resolution to the nuclear standoff. America has no desire to create enemies out of the people of Iran, and I understand that our response to this crisis will significantly impact our countries’ future relationship. I am hopeful peace will prevail, and Iran will continue to make steps toward democratization. Please know that as your Representative, I will share your concerns with my colleagues in Congress.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Please feel free to contact me about this or any other issue of interest to you in the future.

With my regards and best wishes, I remain

Sincerely,

John L. Mica

Member of Congress

17. Ann Raabe

When will all of this stop? I am writing my Congressman right now telling him to vote No to HJ Resolution 362. I will tell him that I am watching him and if he supports this Resolution I will campaign against him in the next election. Will this help? I hope so. We can't go on like this and we apparently don't know how to control our dictator anymore.
    We must put the blame for all of this where it belongs, on our Congressional Representatives.
    Don't forget to follow up on writing to your Senators in case the Resolution passes the House.

18. Wally

History shows that choking and all-encompassing embargoes such as this one might well be designed to provoke a desperate response -from Iran-. (-Edit mine-. You didn't make this last part literally clear, but you certainly implied it. Just making this more clear.)

Basically what The US gov't is doing is calling Iran names, saying they are bullish agressors, all the while covertly (from the public's eye) provoking Iran, then when Iran is provoked enough to attack back, the hypocritical US gov't will say "Aha! Look, we told you so! We told you they are mean bullish agressors" and use the attack from Iran as an excuse to impose more totalitarian laws in America - anything from more surveillance (& retroactive immunity for the telecomminacations companies the government hires to do the surveillance), to cancellation of the elections (or at the very least, public support for John McCain's candidacy because he looks "tough" on the supposedly bullish agressors of Iran), to nationalization of major industries, price & wage controls, and/ or martial law.

19. Lurker

Is it just me, or did Ron's rhetoric getting better? Somehow I think he got real improvements in intonation and tempo....

20. Jeremy Olson

I did not contribute money to your presidential campaign, but I did help spread your name, thanks to you several friends of mine have been awoken. I still intend to vote for you this November. Lies always crumble, the truth forever stands!

21. Dan W.

Israel Prodding U.S. To Attack Iran

Israel, go fight your own wars and leave us alone!