Vote Ron Paul in Louisiana and Montana!

Ron Paul will be on the ballot as a third party presidential candidate in Louisiana and Montana.

In Louisiana, a group of Ron Paul supporters founded the Louisiana Taxpayers Party and selected Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater Jr. as their presidential candidates. Watch their commercial below.

In Montana, the Constitution Party of Montana used to be an affiliate of the national Constitution Party until July 2006. Since then, it has been an independent party. This year, they selected Ron Paul and Michael Peroutka as their presidential candidates. Watch Montana governor Brian Schweitzer talk favorably about Ron Paul.

If you live in Louisiana or Montana, please vote for Ron Paul and spread the message that he is on the ballot.

If you live in any other state, help break the two party monopoly and vote for Chuck Baldwin, who was endorsed by Ron Paul on September 23, or for any other third party candidate of your choice.

1. Oh, and ditto Peter B....

2. Voted for Dr. Paul...Heard from both my Republican friend as well as my Democrat friend that my vote might as well have been a vote for "the other side." When will this country wake up and realize that a candidate should be taken for who he/she is and their associated values and ideals instead of their party affiliation. Down with bipartisanship!!!!

3. KT: when is an election "not important enough" so we can vote for the right candidate? Keep saying that and you'll lesser-evil us all the way into government servitude.

4. I understand where you guys are coming from,I do. But this election is too important to be idealistic. You may as well hand Obama the presidency.

5. Ron Paul supporters well-positioned in battle for the soul of the GOP:

Montana and Louisiana Republicans can help send a message: Party should follow Paul's lead, not Palin's

6. EVERYONE HERE IS BASICALLY SAYING THE SAME THING OR TWISTING IT THEIR OWN WAY. THERES THREE REASONS WHY THE UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA IS IN THIS SITUATION. NONE OF THE REASONS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REAGANS, CLINTONS, BUSHS, MCCAIN OR OBAMA. THE FIRST REASON IS THAT AMERICANS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR FELLOW AMERICAN. AS LONG AS THE PROBLEM IS AFFECTING EVERYONE BESIDES OURSELVES THE NORM IS "WHO CARES?" THE SECOND REASON IS GREED AND LIVING BEYOND OUR MEANS. INSTEAD OF SAVING MAKING THAT DOLLAR MEAN SOMETHING. WE JUST SPEND AND SPEND TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE JONES. WELL GUESS WHAT? THE JONES HAVE MOVED TO KUWAIT. THE THIRD ONE IS WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES HAS ALWAYS SAID ABOUT AMERICANS. AMERICANS WANT EVERYTHING THE EASIEST WAY WE CAN GET IT. WANTING THE BEST WAGES/SALARY WITHOUT EARNING IT. SO WE CAN THROW THE BLAME ALL OVER BUT IN THE END ITS OUR OWN FAULT. WE AS AMERICANS LET THE KISS ASSES RUN OUR GOVERMENT IN THE GROUND. WE USE TO BE AMERICANS THAT STOOD UP FOR WHAT BELIEVED IN, EVEN DIE FOR IT. NOW WE ARE JUST LIKE THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. FIGHTING AMONGS ONE ANOTHER. BUT WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE BAD TIMES YET. SO WHILE EVERYONE HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE REALITY SHOWS ON TELEVISION WE BEEN IGNORING THE REALITY SHOW IN OUR SO CALL NEWS NETWORK. THERE WILL NOT BE A RE-RUN AND THIS WAS THE SHOW THAT HAS AND WILL EVEN MORE CHANGE YOUR LIFE PERSONALLY. BELIEVE ME I'M A TRUE AMERICAN THATS ALSO A GULF WAR VETERAN IS AS SCARED AS ANYONE ELSE OF WHAT WE HAVE LET HAPPENED. MAY GOD BLESS CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO NEED IT.

7. Forgot the link, sorry.

8. David Fernandez, here is a sample ballot for Kenosha. If you look on the bottom of the Pres/Vice Pres selections you will see the write in areas. Please vote Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater Jr. THANKS!

9. Write Ron Paul in, like I am in Ohio. You do not need him to be on the ballot when you can write him in. And I will follow the Louisiana ticket and write Goldwater in as Veep. :^>

10. No, Ron Paul is not running, and yes, he has endorsed Chuck Baldwin.

Long before the Republican nominee was officially decided, Ron Paul said that he would not run as a third-party candidate; we all know Dr. Paul to be a man of his word. I've done my homework and I'm ready to vote for Baldwin.

11. So, I know several people who are desperate to vote Ron Paul for President , but he's NOT on our state ballots. This is not fair voting practices. Times running out, how do you get his name on? And...is he officially running? I can't seem to find the answer to this. Where is he actually saying he'll run? I keep hearing reports that he wants us to vote for Chuck Baldwin now.

12. Baldwin (Ron Paul's choice) is officially on the ballot in Wisconsin.

For a complete list of his ballot access, see
    http://www.constitutionparty.com/ba_stats.php .

13. I don't care if Ron Paul's name isn't on Wisconsin's ballot. I'll write his name in. And if there is no place to write in Ron Paul and the only choice I have is Obama and McCain, I'll save my vote and raise this to issue to my so called democratic government.

14. For crying out loud, there are some good choices on the ballot (or at least *official* write-in candidates, as Chuck Baldwin is in Texas).

Please, show your support for Ron Paul by voting for one of the folks actually running for office.

15. I'm in Ohio and will be voting for Ron Paul anyway, even if I need to whip out a sharpie and write him in.

16. To be honest I think Alex Jones is bit paranoid but he does have some solid points. To be honest every nation has a backround that is dark or light.

17. Alex Jones, if I'm not mistaken, believes that our forefathers were all part of a demonic, masonic cult, each somehow related and bred to infiltrate and control the people of America through the presidency, senate, etc. He also believes that they (our forefathers AND current politicians) are a part of the so-called Illuminati that controls the world by worshiping Satan.

Ron Paul speaks kindly of our forefathers, and I'm surprised he'd go on the nut job, Alex Jones', show.

Anyway, I live in La. and I'm voting for Paul.

18. If any third-party vote counted as "wasted", it would be one where the candidate has already stated that he's out.

Honestly, the guy told us months ago that he wasn't going to run! Wouldn't it be more constructive to honor his wishes and vote for someone who *is* in the race?

I'll always be a big fan of Ron Paul, but he's made it clear that for various reasons, he's not trying to become President at this point.

19. I still would like to take a big Ron Paul sticker and plaster it on my ballot but I guess since I don't live in either of the aforementioned states then I will give my support to Chuck. Thanks for all that you have done and continue to do Dr. Paul.

20. Makes me want to move my family to Louisiana or Montana. Just to say I voted for the right man for president. Although I will be voting for a third party candidate it just will not be Ron Paul in my state unfortunately.