72 responses to “Ron Paul questions Ben Bernanke about World Currency”

1. cooxfjqub

rUJqTI ysqxkqrfijwa, [url=http://ayqyqkqxowvr.com/]ayqyqkqxowvr[/url], [link=http://cehfgqviwmbt.com/]cehfgqviwmbt[/link], http://tmjmrnoycnhu.com/

2. Joshua

Hello Joshua here with 1worldcurrency.net I am working with a network of people to create a secure, ecologically sustainable, resource based, electronic, open source, transparent, interest free, fee free, money system / medium of exchange created by the people, for the people, available to every human on the Earth.

May peace be with you,
    Joshua

3. The One World Currency Has Comith? «

[...] Ron Paul questions Ben Bernanke about World Currency Ron Paul questions Ben Bernanke about his secret meetings with other central bankers. What have… [...]

4. DWRUTSGNT

THIS FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE DISMANTLED AND THE PEOPLE NEED TO CHARGED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE U.S. COMSTITUTION. THANK YOU DR.RON PAUL FOR STANDING UP AND BEING AN AMERICAN

5. Kevin Smith

The dollar system is not dead, but it is being killed by our own government. First $700B (sorry $840B), second almost all beurocracts admit that there will be much more “bailout”. I have heard up to $8T (unsubstantiated).

This will cause inflation to run rampant and our glorious government to come to the rescue by instituting a new money system. One, by the way that will be compatible with a Euro system in both value and law (outside of the US Constitution). This will pave the way for a newer global currency managed by a global “Fed”.

Yuk!

Thanks,

k

6. Matthew Stone

“The dollar system is dead”. Is this not incorrect as of late? Not just incorrect but flat out wrong?

7. Vickie

I for one think the economy is their way to get the banks to be owned by the Big G.Also to bring on One World Gov.This is the way it looks to me.Use fear of loss of money in the market and their you go buy them out.You are starting to see America being taken over by the NWO.But we cannot stop spreading the truth.No matter what it cost.These people are evil in the worst way.
    Thank you,Ron Paul for taking a stand against them.

8. Marco A.

Well I for one am heeding Dr. Paul’s advise and will convert at least 3/4 of what I have saved in the last 20 years to gold. I refuse to let secretive, incompetent bastards like Benanke leave me to twist in the wind! Don’t know how much gold security I can attain with 30K, but I sure as the sunrise am going to accept solid advise when it’s free for the taking. God Bless you Dr. Paul, you’re the only ethical and honest man in Congress!

9. Brad

Go get ‘um Ron! But a word to the wise… history has shown more than once in either proof or speculations that speaking against these powerfull central banking systems can be hazardous to your health. Threatening and exposing the financially corrupt and elite is always a dangerous notion but still should be done at all risks.

10. Kevin Smith

Although, I have to point out that there is a lot of subjective information and unsubstantiated information that will require a great amount of research. But, great reference material.

Thanks,

kev

11. Kevin Smith

I didn’t look back as to who suggested to research the Zeitgeist movie(s), but thank you.

What an absolute eye opener!

Thanks,

kev

12. Al Fata

The solution to the crisis, even now after many missteps, is to spend $10 bln to hire 10,000 new bankruptcy judges and their support staff. The purpose of bankruptcy is to create a fresh start by cleaning the slate of problems of an unfortunate or irresponsible past, and it does so without rewarding irresponsible behavior. We need to restore the rule of law, rather than reinventing government.

13. chris

bw thanks for the reply.I like you was convinced last year to buy metal for my retirement (Im 45)so I picked up tons of copper @ $3.00 a pound.I believed that I should have the actual metal and also believed gold had been pushed for a year in every publication around so it was over-sold.Well if the dollar crashes like I believe is comming I will be O.K.as long as someone wants copper.But these are things that no-one can pridict.And since all the mining is on hold,it seems I am not the only one holding an unwanted asset.If I could find actual gold at a reasonable price I would by some,but no more then 10% of my wealth.Most of my time and$ is spent growing crops and tools..But the anallegy that 1 once of gold has always bought a fine suit speaks for itself.I just fear a different future. thanks

14. John Staton

President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy’s order gave the Treasury the power “to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury.” This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury’s vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.I think this order is still in effect,not sure.

15. Brian

Amero was a reference to a new gold-backed standard – sorry, I wasn’t talking about Fiat.