Ron Paul 2012

Should Ron Paul run for President in 2012? Post your comments in support of Ron Paul 2012 at this link!

Ron Paul hasn’t decided yet whether to run for President in 2012. It is expected that he will make a decision later this year.

This poll is now closed. It ran from February 13 to 23, 2009 and received 6,337 votes.

Check out our more recent Ron Paul 2012 polls.

• http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2014/03/31/girls-weigh-in-on-bossy/ Jill Obey

Cabe aclaran que en el contrato firmado para adquirir dicho seguro, no se especifica los papeles a tener en cuenta, solo estar vinculado laboralmente con un contrato no menor a 6 meses.Puedo hacer algo?
    Gracias de nuevo

• http://uniqueweddingcaketoppers.com/funny-cake-toppers-c-1_3/interchangeable-cake-toppers-p-100.html Roxanna

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your blog? My blog site
    is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thank you!

• http://www.zdjecie.parapety-nova.eu Fran Hohnstein

I got this website from my pal who informed me about this web page and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative content at this place.

• http://google nita Zinke

I pray Ron Paul not only runs but, wins. I voted for him in our Primary. The party wants Rommey to win so they shove him down our throats. I turned off the TV. It is all about what the Republican party wants, not the people. I believe Ron Paul won in Iowa…….This country is going to the dogs. I will vote for him even if I have to write his name in.
    NZ

• Jenny

I’m all about Ron Paul!! He has been saying the same thing for years no one listened people still are not listening.. But I am I believe he is the Top Dog he deserves a chance to change what Obama has destroyed.. Obama promised to fix and changed things to make our lives easier.. Obama has made my life two times hardier I barly afford food long enough gas to go to the grocery store!! Obama promised to bring troops home why are they still going over there.. Yeah some came home just for more to go back over!! Seriously I want my Husband home this is his 2nd time over my sisters husbands 5th time over.. For what to be up in someone elses business!! I’m sorry but I see what Ron Paul is saying about shuting dont bases over seas and bringing them back to the states.. More bases in the US have closed and merged over the years and still happening while our Husbands, wives , daughters , sons , Ect… Is still overseas… Our Home land needs them home!!! I AM A AMERICAN I HAVE A HEART. I WILL STAND BY THE CONSTITUTION. I WILL STAND IN HONOR OF FALLIN SOLDIERS. I WILL SAY THE PLEDGE WITH MY HAND ON MY HEART. I WILL SHED A TEAR FOR THE ONES IN PAIN. I AM FREE TO THINK FOR MY SELF I AM FREE TO WALK DOWN MY ROAD I AM FREE TO LOVE NO ONE WILL TAKE MY FREEDOM AWAY!!

I BELIEVE IN YOU RON PAUL SO MAKE IT COUNT !!

• Perk

George Soros + watch Commie Tunes 13 to get a feel of who this Soros is that supports Obama and his 48 million to the media ! Now comes Sheldon Adelson for Newt .Think of ways to make media coverage with Ron Paul and yeah,they are trying to ignore him and notice it. Get a permit and organize a Freedom and Liberty bike ride on a beach and have Ron Paul lead the way. From Sea To Shinning Sea…Liberty and Freedom Bike Ride.Go Ron Paul For President ! “It’s Growing.” Ron Paul’s Predictions Come True 2002.”

• Sheryl

Mature, consistent, very articulate. . . . My only concern is “the Good Old Boys” who won’t back him. He is an American treasure and a true statesman. I think Newt would be a mistake because he is always changing positions and his personal life does not reflect the way he talks. I think he just a very seasoned politician. Paul is more a statesman than a politician, something this country needs more of. I’m more critical of Gingrich than Romney but I would rather have Ron Paul over any of them.

• Mike loranger

If Canadians could have a say in this we would be voting for you. You have inspired me to believe there is an honest politition in the world. Thank you

• macuser301

We need you Mr Paul .. please save our country from coruption .. your our last hope … If stand by us we’ll stand by you … Ron Paul for president 2012 ……!!!!!!

• A DEVOTED FAMILY MAN

I would gladly take my own life if it would help get Ron Paul elected President, he would not only make America a much better place but the world as a whole. My kids and grandchildren are doomed if any of those liars and greedy candidates win. This the whole world’s last chance to save itself from the evil people who are in charge now. This election is the most important election the world has ever seen. Ignorance could keep him from winning and if he doesn’t win, evil will triumph over good. Just the thought of Dr. Paul not winning sickens me. If he got a fair shake from the media he would be the clear cut favorite because anyone who looks at his views and voting record for over 30 years would see that he’s in politics not for the money or fame but to give liberty and justice for all. I barely get any sleep anymore worrying about what’s going to happen to my children and grandchildren if Dr. Paul is not elected.

• OhioCommonSense

Ron Paul is the best candidate to deal with the U.S. financial situation.

• Sigrid Egan

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine!

• Sigrid Egan

Ron Paul would be another disaster for America in a different sense! And, if he thinks to run as a third party candidate, he is polling for another 4-years of Obama.

His views of the world that I live in are completely foolish and unrealistic. Yes, in a perfect world, his ideas and views would be great but, very unfortunately, we are not living in a perfect world. It has become a sad world and we, the Western countries, will be wiped out by our ignorance of the Middle Eastern and islamists’ infiltration and movements. Who does like wars? Nobody does. I am a product of WWII in Germany, never knew my father who died at the age of 29 in Stalingrad. However, would Ron Paul think that we should have let Hitler continue because “war is bad”. His foreign policy is atrocious and totally unrealistic. I would agree with Ron Paul on several things such as the economy, out-of control spending and government expansion etc. but I am afraid that all of this does not count, if a president cannot see the danger that is approaching more and more and faster and faster from a country like Iran or anyone with the intent of building nuclear bombs. So, I plead with Ron Paul “Please do not run for a third party. Rather help the best candidate of the GOP to win, stand behind and get over yourself.”

• OhioCommonSense

@Sigrid Egan

Ron Paul was one of the few people in Congress who did not vote to condemn isreal when they decided to bomb Iranian nuclear sites.

Their is a big difference between “war is bad”, and respecting war and interests of other nations.

• bewchatter

Yes Ron Paul needs to be our president now! Ron Paul is the smartest most fair. He really knows alot about all the issues. Ron Paul is a great man. Vote Ron Paul 2012.

• glynn surdivall

make an credible case for this policy I’ll support his candidacy financially.

• Edward

“Is Ron Paul serious when he says he’ll get rid of personal income tax? If he can
      make an credible case for this policy I’ll support his candidacy financially.”
      ————-
      Yes, he is…that is one of the main reasons he has so many people supporting him…just do a Youtube or Google search for
      Ron Paul income tax
      and you’ll get all the information you need

• robert

red alert RED ALERT for every single person that LOVES FREEDOM
    and liberty

READ THE BOOK marketing evil and share it with all your family

friends and LOVED ONES

this book BLOWS THE DOORS OFF OF WHATS HAPPENING IN AMERICA

read the ten planks of the communist manifesto

and THEN SEE thats exactly a play by play of america FOR FIFTTY YEARS

gorbechov LIVES IN THE GREAT USA

isnt this a wonderful world we live in

VOTE FOR RON PAUL OR DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NAZI
    TAKEOVER OF AMERICA FROM ALL THE OTHER CFR

imf idiots that are trying to run

WAKE UP STAND UP vote for LIBERTY

• http://www.aSustainableUSA.org Yeh Ling-Ling

Voters are rightly angry. A number of experts here and abroad have warned that the U.S. fiscal crisis is worse than Greece’s! Adding 3 million every year to the U.S. essentially means more jobseekers, students, patients, welfare recipients, drivers, and users of energy and other resources. I invite concerned Americans to read my following published articles:
    1. “What Do Voters Really Want” which appeared on Denverpost.com

2. “A spineless and brainless nation,” http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/opinion/columnists/guests/s_653481.html

Leaders and supporters of Alliance for a Sustainable USA are racially diverse. Thank you.

Yeh Ling-Ling, Executive Director
    Alliance for a Sustainable USA

• robert

“You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out.”
    -Andrew Jackson

“The people have always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness…This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.”
    -Plato

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
    –C.S. Lewis

“The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy.”

“The bold effort the present central bank had made to control the government are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it.”
    -Andrew Jackson

“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.”
    -Plato

Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? ―Psalm 94:16

A great revolution in just one single individual will help achieve a change in the destiny of a society and, further, will enable a change in the destiny of humankind.

“I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality never helps victims, only the oppressor. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”
    -Elie Wiesel

“Whenever you decide that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
    -Mark Twain

“Apathy is the glove in which evil slips it’s hand.”

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

“All that is required for evil to flourish in the world is for good men to do nothing.”

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!”
    -Patrick Henry

“Forewarned is forearmed.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
    -Aristotle

“The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests.”
    -Andrew Jackson

“Government “help” to business is just as disastrous as government persecution… the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off.”
    -Ayn Rand

“If there is no absolute by which to judge society then society becomes absolute”
    -Dr. Francis Schaeffer

“The hottest place in hell is reserved for those who never spoke up in times of moral injustice.”

“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.”
    -Benjamin Franklin

“Liberty vs. tyranny, not left vs. right.”

“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.”

“Cowardice asks the question, is it safe? Expedience asks the question is it politic? Vanity asks the question, is it popular? But conscience asks the question, is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must do it because conscience tells him it is right.”

“How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don’t think.”
    -Adolf Hitler

“Forewarned is forearmed.”

• Fluidly Unsure

An issue I see as central to my supporting him is the fact that we, as a people, have been living well beyond our means need the common sense “Dr No” shows.

Like a junkie we were to excited about the potential high, but ignored the potential consequences of that kind of life. That exciting edge left us high and dry.

The current state of our nation reminds me of an old-school rap song. (change “television” to “credit card” and ignore the support for socialism):

“our United States of unconciousness; apathetic, therapeutic, and extremely addictive”
    “maybe the mother of our nation should remind us, that we’re sitting too close”
    “Where straight teeth in your mouth Are more important than the words That come out of it”
    Disposable Heroes of Hiphopcrisy

• Jim

Ron Paul although seems like a decent man, running for president is nuts. He dosen’t stand a chance, he’s a source of amusement, a clown, a boob, he makes a fool of himself everytime he opens his mouth. I do think, he could do better than Obama, but that isen’t saying much. I look forward to the debates with Ron, as I really enjoy a good gut busting LAUGH.

• Jim

Hey, add another letter or something after your name, I don’t want people thinking you are me.

I think Ron Paul is what we need.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

• Me

I think some folks his district had the same belief that he could not win a seat in congress.
      And like you, they were wrong.

• Jeff Boste

Who won the CNN televised debate in New Hampshire?