1,069 responses to “Ron Paul 2012”

1. Jill Obey

Cabe aclaran que en el contrato firmado para adquirir dicho seguro, no se especifica los papeles a tener en cuenta, solo estar vinculado laboralmente con un contrato no menor a 6 meses.Puedo hacer algo?
    Gracias de nuevo

2. Roxanna

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your blog? My blog site
    is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thank you!

3. Fran Hohnstein

I got this website from my pal who informed me about this web page and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative content at this place.

4. nita Zinke

I pray Ron Paul not only runs but, wins. I voted for him in our Primary. The party wants Rommey to win so they shove him down our throats. I turned off the TV. It is all about what the Republican party wants, not the people. I believe Ron Paul won in Iowa…….This country is going to the dogs. I will vote for him even if I have to write his name in.
    NZ

5. Jenny

I’m all about Ron Paul!! He has been saying the same thing for years no one listened people still are not listening.. But I am I believe he is the Top Dog he deserves a chance to change what Obama has destroyed.. Obama promised to fix and changed things to make our lives easier.. Obama has made my life two times hardier I barly afford food long enough gas to go to the grocery store!! Obama promised to bring troops home why are they still going over there.. Yeah some came home just for more to go back over!! Seriously I want my Husband home this is his 2nd time over my sisters husbands 5th time over.. For what to be up in someone elses business!! I’m sorry but I see what Ron Paul is saying about shuting dont bases over seas and bringing them back to the states.. More bases in the US have closed and merged over the years and still happening while our Husbands, wives , daughters , sons , Ect… Is still overseas… Our Home land needs them home!!! I AM A AMERICAN I HAVE A HEART. I WILL STAND BY THE CONSTITUTION. I WILL STAND IN HONOR OF FALLIN SOLDIERS. I WILL SAY THE PLEDGE WITH MY HAND ON MY HEART. I WILL SHED A TEAR FOR THE ONES IN PAIN. I AM FREE TO THINK FOR MY SELF I AM FREE TO WALK DOWN MY ROAD I AM FREE TO LOVE NO ONE WILL TAKE MY FREEDOM AWAY!!

I BELIEVE IN YOU RON PAUL SO MAKE IT COUNT !!

6. Perk

George Soros + watch Commie Tunes 13 to get a feel of who this Soros is that supports Obama and his 48 million to the media ! Now comes Sheldon Adelson for Newt .Think of ways to make media coverage with Ron Paul and yeah,they are trying to ignore him and notice it. Get a permit and organize a Freedom and Liberty bike ride on a beach and have Ron Paul lead the way. From Sea To Shinning Sea…Liberty and Freedom Bike Ride.Go Ron Paul For President ! “It’s Growing.” Ron Paul’s Predictions Come True 2002.”

7. Sheryl

Mature, consistent, very articulate. . . . My only concern is “the Good Old Boys” who won’t back him. He is an American treasure and a true statesman. I think Newt would be a mistake because he is always changing positions and his personal life does not reflect the way he talks. I think he just a very seasoned politician. Paul is more a statesman than a politician, something this country needs more of. I’m more critical of Gingrich than Romney but I would rather have Ron Paul over any of them.

8. Mike loranger

If Canadians could have a say in this we would be voting for you. You have inspired me to believe there is an honest politition in the world. Thank you

9. macuser301

We need you Mr Paul .. please save our country from coruption .. your our last hope … If stand by us we’ll stand by you … Ron Paul for president 2012 ……!!!!!!

10. A DEVOTED FAMILY MAN

I would gladly take my own life if it would help get Ron Paul elected President, he would not only make America a much better place but the world as a whole. My kids and grandchildren are doomed if any of those liars and greedy candidates win. This the whole world’s last chance to save itself from the evil people who are in charge now. This election is the most important election the world has ever seen. Ignorance could keep him from winning and if he doesn’t win, evil will triumph over good. Just the thought of Dr. Paul not winning sickens me. If he got a fair shake from the media he would be the clear cut favorite because anyone who looks at his views and voting record for over 30 years would see that he’s in politics not for the money or fame but to give liberty and justice for all. I barely get any sleep anymore worrying about what’s going to happen to my children and grandchildren if Dr. Paul is not elected.

1 17 18 19