1,069 responses to “Ron Paul 2012”

1. Robert Hillman

I just wish that people would read

SECOND TIMOTY CHAPTER THREE AND WAKE THE FRICK UP

how about Daniel seal up the prophecy of the book

UNTIL THE TIME OF THE END WHATS THE TIME OF THE END

WHATS THE WORDS THAT COME AFTER

ALL YOU ATHEISTS ARE SO SMART

why dont you read THE STUFF BEFORE YOU YAPP YOUR FACE FOR NOTHING

1. Focused Patriot

Is negative thinking a true part of being religious?

I urge you to read the rest of the Bible and the endeavor to live your own life according to the wisdom it contains if you are strong enough.
      Your interal anger and fear appears to be blinding you.
      Read Psalm 13 and then Psalm 23. Get with the program!
      If your not part of the solution...YOU, my friend, are the problem.

If you are true to your faith, which you strongly imply in the words of your comment, than I am sure that you know that FAITH conquers FEAR and God conquers evil. Where is your faith? Where is your wisdom?

"How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye."
      Luke 6:42

United in Liberty as One with God!

1. Robert Hillman

thats hilarious
        you say take the log out of your own eye
        yet you judge my comments

I DONt want a dam thing to do with religion

dont you read the WHOLE BIBLE

gee lets see one third of the planet starve to death

and a third of the planet dies

thats pretty good odds alot of religious people
        are not going to be here

wake up and smell the truth RELIGION IS BULLSHIT

JESUS IS GOD

this is the will of god THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THE ONE WHOM HE SENT

the churches dont even believe in the bible let alone jesus

1. Cory

Well, that is a rather irrelevant and unlettered amalgamation of bullshit. Stay out of politics you glib excuse for a fanatic!

1. wellthatstobad

screw you and have a nice Depression
            asshole'

2. Focused Patriot

Well Mr. Hillman you sure showed us what you are.

I will leave you with the iteration of my previous comment... You are the problem!

United we stand, Divided we fall. Get with the program or step aside and let us defend the Laws that allow you to continue your pontification of personal repressed anger and pain.

In otherwords, find another hobby that allows the healing you desperately need and trustthe rest of us to continue without your divine intervention. Get well soon.

AMEN!

1. Robert Hillman

yes thats right I DO need healing

from someone like bush that said WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

and a whole lot of other idiots that think

KILLING INNOCENT WOMAN AND CHILDREN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

is ok

I DO need healing from arrogant people such as yourself

that think you can intimidate anyone
            by yapping crap that doesnt do a thing but show
            how uneducated and arrogant you are.

ITS a wonderful thing LIVING IN A FREE COUNTRY

when I have the right to say screw you

and have a nice new world order athiest day

because JESUS IS GOD and YOU will answer to him

OR do you think your never going to die

oh wait I know your stupid enough to believe that when your dead
            its over theres nothing more

so your no different than a pig a chicken
            a slaughtered cow for hamburgers you live
            you die

its over boo hoo

THE FOOL HAS Said in his heart there is no God

2. Robert  Hillman

yes and you have showed that

the bible is true

THE FOOL HAS SAID IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD

2. Robert Hillman

even if he got in
    he could not do anything

the congress and the senate are all corrupt

3. Christian

Though I'm hopeful that Ron Paul will get the Republican nomination in 2012, I seriously doubt that it will happen. I wouldn't want him to run 3rd party again because Americans have yet to accept 3rd parties as serious candidates. I think that Dr. Paul could do a lot of good in a campaign where he got more exposure. Ron Paul losing the election is no real loss to me, if that will infact be the case. I think that spreading the message is so the most important thing. By spreading his message to the people it means that maybe a few more people in Congress will take the Constitution seriously.

4. Robert Hillman

Ron Paul is a great and good man
    but even if he was president
    congress would never vote to end the fed

get rid of illegal income tax
    and bring home the troops

welcome to the MARK OF THE BEAST SYSTEM
    you want things to change?

americans are going to have to have a revolution
    or nothing will change

5. msspell

I voted for Ron Paul in the primary in Tennessee, and would have voted for him for President had he been successful in the primary. Whether or not I want to encourage him to run again depends on several things, one being age. Not that I think he would be less at 80 than he is today, but rather that he would be vulnerable to defeat on that basis. I am also reluctant to announce what I will do 3 years from now. The competition would play a role in my decision as well. What Obama does over the next 3 years will play a role in whether or not Ron Paul could be successful. I am, however, devoted to doing away with the 2-party system. There's not a dime's worth of difference between today's Republicans and today's Democrats.

6. James McMahon

First and foremost is the Congressional election in 2010. This should have much higher priority than 2012.

7. Desiree

2008 was a victory for the uneducated and misinformed. I'm hoping Dr. Paul will run in 2012 and put an end to the current unqualified administration. In this country's situation, we don't need a pop icon, but an experienced politician who will work for the people and abide by the Constitution. I'm tired of people taking office on empty promises.

8. ctn

I've never bothered voting in the past, as I have never seen a candidate that I felt was worth my time. But having explored this site, and Ron Pauls record of being up-front and telling it like it is, well, I would definitely support and take the time to vote.

Where do I sign up to help? :)

9. Johnny Roland Nesbit

Don't worry about his health. Let his vice-president worry about that. We know he will make the right choice for his vice president. The matter at hand, however, is not age it is policy and beliefs. Ron Paul is the ONLY MAN that we can support. We must get him in the white house NEXT ELECTION. All it will take is a couple years for him to give the country back to the republic and the constitution.

I plan on spending a lot of time and energy on spreading Ron Paul's message for the next four years.
    -Johnny Nesbit.

10. David Newell

Ron Paul is the only one who gets it. Instead of creating our wealth out of debt, we should be tightening our belts. Doing away with the Federal Reserve is a great way to start. Not borrowing trillions to throw down the toilet.

11. Jesse

This is so easy! Of course Dr. Paul should run. All this worry about his age and such...if the country is in half as bad of shape as we figure four years from now, a silly thing like age may be the last thing on voters minds.

Anyways, who is this magical liberty candidate that is going to step up to replace him anyways? Dr. Paul has a track record unlike any other to back the ideas he proposes. I've heard some governors names tossed around, and that's fine. Why have just one freedom candidate running? The neocons seem to be content with throwing 7 or 8 of their kind on stage for the debates. If we can get a friend of freedom on stage next to Dr. Paul then all the better. Either way, we need Dr. Paul's uniquely coherent and peaceful message on the national level.

12. Robert Hillman

I just want to find a good woman
    that wants to be loved and married
    to a fourty two year old man

live in the country
    and heat with wood
    and grow our own food

cause the grocery stores are going to be EMPTY

13. Robert Hillman

For ten years i have said this collapse would happen
    and no one would listen

I am now fourty two and raised four children alone for fourteen years
    I live in the country and have seven years ahead of wood
    to heat my home
    I pay 275 a month rent
    and have a ten thousand square foot garden

I just want to find a good woman that wants to be loved and married for life

not some lying woman that wants to play games and live lies

so your educated in this world

do you know how to plant carrots ?

what will happen to this world IF american grocery stores are empty>>>????????
    do you know how to grow a chicken?????????

14. Faisal

Hello everyone,

Well, I'm not American, I'm a Muslim from Kuwait and I'm one of the biggest fans of Dr.Paul. For many reasons, I think Dr.Paul has got to run for president in 2012!!!!!
    1- He's message of liberty and peace is reaching out more and more people. People now know him better than before
    2- People are SICK of Republicans and Democrats who share the same strategy and disagree only on tactics
    3- The elections would be really boring without Dr.Paul. Imagine two candidates debating foreign policy and discussing wither we need to keep bombing Iraq or escalate in Afghanistan or Pakistan. People need to hear from someone like Dr.Paul to bring the foreign policy of George Washington on the table once again.

RON PAUL '12!!!!!!!

1. Vee Bee

Ditch the republican party. More can be done with Dr.Paul leading a new party.
      Faisal: you are correct. the d's and r's are just 2 sides of the same coin. The distinction the politicians put up is "conserv. or lib. - repub. or dem" when this is simply a red herring...it is actually THE GOV VS> THE PEOPLE.

15. g Wash.

I voted NO. We can all be grateful that
    he is trying to save our country, but
    it would be better to support another
    "anointed" by Ron.

However, should someone not be anointed,
    then "let the blood flow in the streets."

16. Richard Bosi

Message From Australia - Run, Ron, Run!

And please begin to introduce us to your successors.

17. Another American

I hope Ron Paul is around by then. Obama and his thugs may make his life difficult. Ron has been candid with us for many years about the economy and government spending. We NEED him. Our country is losing its liberty with the economic profligacy that congress and senate have been party to. He is the beacon call right now. Government needs to heed.

Godspeed, Ron! May the Good Lord protect you along your way.

18. Dick

If he can promote his beliefs and actions without gathering hang on radicals and militants along the way , he would make a fine President.
    I have seen and heard these people in action and by their retoric and actions they destroy what good Ron Paul does.
    May God bless you along your way!

19. Jasmine

The New world order came to be'as a thief in the night' therefore only Ron Paul could only come to power as 'A thief in the night' He or any representing his ideals cannot and never will come through the front door because they will just slam it shut like was done this term. It reguires fast and cunning stealth to free the minds of people.

20. ex-pat

President Obama, regardless of one's political views, is well-regarded outside the US by a much higher margin than he is regarded within the US. This is not a bad thing. The world is looking hopefully, once again, to the US and it is, believe it or not, much easier for an ex-pat (even a fairly nationalistic one like myself) to hold her head high and even "risk" flying the American flag on the 4th of July!

The candidates for president 2012 will need to not only believe that they can do a better job than Obama during this last election, but do a better job than Obama during the next 3 to 4 years. And none of us knows how his leadership will manifest itself and impact the United States or world issues or world opinion. All leaders of all organizations are dispensable, replaceable, and "improvable". Platform politics aside, the leaders of nations like the United States need to be open, pragmatic, thoughtful, charismatic, worldly, intellectual, intelligent, benevolent, cautious, innovative, assertive, attentive, respectful, somewhat tolerant, and should not stand behind any one ideology but as many as possible for the good of all.

Ron Paul has the ears of many, many young voters. He is respected. And, like Michael Badnarik, he managed to secure a relatively high percentage of third party voters who question the validity of a two-party system in a democratic republic. Ron Paul may or may not have time on his side. I'm 25 years younger, and I have no idea if I'll be alive tomorrow. But perceptions are what dictate elections, and age is an easy target. I think that Ron Paul needs to work strategically to build a strong alternative party (that may ultimately gain stronger representation throughout the country) and to seek out viable contenders for the White House who reflect his rather sound thinking.

21. ex-pat

Judging from the results of this poll, I can only assume that the mail inquiry, thus far, is going to those who may have supported Ron Paul in some capacity in this last election. Judging from some of the more thoughtful responses in this comment thread, however, I think the question should turn to who might be a more-than-suitable replacement for Ron Paul. Finding the right candidate is no easy task, but Ron Paul's influence will be extremely important. He should indeed play the role of senior statesman and frank pragmatist. As an ex-pat having lived abroad for the last nine years, I hold some views that reflect an international perspective that not all Americans experience on a daily basis. These are views that should not be ignored. Many countries, economically developed or "emerging", look to the United States for leadership and even for a sense of political-economic optimism. The financial crisis and the prolonged conflict in Iraq have diminished some of the trust and admiration held non-Americans for the US. What's most difficult, perhaps, is for US politicians and leaders to persuade the international community that the US can be trusted and that its industries and financial bodies can function ethically, AND that the ethics of a country can stand on values that are not completely directed by doctrinaire religions but influenced by a sense of value for goodness and human welfare that transcends any particular religion or church. These are unifying messages--not only within the United States, but outside the country as well.

22. Joe McMahon

I must admit I was completly non political un till I listen to Ron Paul! I got excited to see someone who cares about the People and what is right and not about the REAL people in power who make sure things go their way...
    But I fear for his safety if he was elected like others who tried to make a real and nesasary diffrence.
    America truly needs Ron Paul especialy our young people who have the most to loose (FREEDOM)!!!
    Go Ron Paul!!!!

23. T Reamonn

It can't hurt for Ron Paul to run. Just as long as he gets out there and spreads his message for liberty. Whether he wins or not our numbers are sure to grow and it's time for America to wake up.

24. Ron Paul Follower

I would love to see Mr. Paul as President in 2012. He is the best suited for presidency and I hope to see people wake up and smell the roses. 2012 may be the end of the world as we know it, but I beleive differently.

25. Ken

While age may very well be an issue for Mr.Paul in 2012, someone with Proven Republican Credentials must either leave the Republican party and run as a Libertarian or lead the Rep party back to the Reagan era. I ran for Congress, was a County vice-Chair for the Rep Party and I think the party is nothing more than Democrat-lite at present. Someone must take control a true leadership role in this country and quit selling this country to the highest bidder. Less government, less control, less taxes, more personal responsibility. Let charitable organizations take care of charity and not force charity on our people through taxation. Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way.

26. Mary

Ron Paul is one of the greatest hopes America has right now and in the immediate future.
    He has the courage to take a genuine stand for what is ethical and right. He has the most common sense of any of the US politicians I have seen. He has his priorities right. He believes in all that the USA was founded on; freedom, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. He is fighting for America's right to retain these vital freedoms as laid out in these outstanding documents. Age is irrelevant. Although Dr. Ron Paul has already contributed more than his fair share to the welfare of the American people, if they support him then the calibre of Dr. Paul and the love he has for his country and the freedom of mankind is such that he would probably take that long journey towards the Presidency once again. We are lucky to have this man telling it like it is. Thank you (and your family too) Dr. Paul.

27. Mary

He has the courage to take a genuine stand for what is ethical and right. He has the most common sense of any of the US politicians I have seen. He has his priorities right. He believes in all that the USA was founded on; freedom, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. He is fighting for America's right to retain these vital freedoms as laid out in these outstanding documents. Age is irrelevant. Although Dr. Ron Paul has already contributed more than his fair share to the welfare of the American people, if they support him hen the calibre of Dr. Paul and the love he has for his country and the freedom of mankind is such that he would probably he would take that long journey towards the Presidency once again. We are lucky to have this man telling it like it is. Thank you (and your family too) Dr. Paul.

28. N Hightman

While its true that America rarely fires a president after only one term of service (except major policy changes while in office), I have a suspicion that the Obama reign won't last 8. Our current leaders are going to destroy the country we've known for so many years. Both socially, as well as economically. The stimulus plan is a complete mockery to any citizen that works a productive career, and his far-left agenda is going to make every non-socialist flock to the polls in 2012 to make sure this nightmare doesn't happen again.

4 years is a long time, and a lot can happen. However, I think it would be prudent for GOP to endorse Paul after their monumental failure with the McCain/soccer mom from Alaska team.

The 2008 election was won by the media. No matter where you hid, Obama's face was everywhere. He was young, energetic, and brought about simple slogans to make his would-be voters feel like there was only one choice for USA. Its no secret however, that the online community loved Paul far more than any other running candidate. In fact, at the beginning of the year, Jan 08, Paul was more commonly searched out online than any other. Word spread quickly, and a following gathered. This trend continued through the debates (which many I talked with agreed was Paul's wins by a longshot!) until March with the step down.

In short, I sincerely hope Paul runs for 2012. I will lead with spear in hand and I believe he's the one person that can mend the wounds our democratic executive and legislative branches will do to us these next few years.

29. Mark Thompson

To start with it is Dr Pauls decision and conjecture at this stage is irrelevant. Dont make yourself relevant with this poll. We are witness to to, at least in our lifetime, to the typical boom bust cycle. And I say "TYPICAL". Research your history both American and European. This time will end in tears but from the pieces the same scoundrels will re-assert themselves again and it will be the colapse of 2029. The Presidentual elections should be contested by each American and each American should stand up and be counted, should take responsibility for themselves and their country.
    There must be many qualified, well read, economicaly savey people in the United States that could stand for the 2012 Presidentual Election this should not be just a time for Dr Paul but for all Americans to stand up.
    For me an Australian/British citizen I will do my part to evict the rascals from power but for now I am educating myself and any who will listen.
    GO FORTH AND READ!!!!!!! UNDERSTAND!!!!!! and THEN STAND yourself!!!

30. Anonymous also

We need patriots like Ron Paul or more politicians like him to run for office. There are way too many domestic enemies running for and holding office at this time.

31. Nansye

The above two posters, Jeff and anonyMOUSE, are "exactly" why this country is in a MESS!

These two people are obsessed with Ron Pauls age! but they are all too willing to blame RPs chance of getting into the presidency on "others" obsession with his age, but not their own!

Ron Paul is in excellent health; of sound MIND and BODY, but he is not "hollywood" pretty and young, with bleached white teeth, so the above-posters and the rest of "fluoridated" america say: "it's best that he choose a "worthier" protege!???

What ails this country is that type of bad judgement call and LACK of clear and sound reasoning. It is CLEARLY time to start respecting and acknowledging those of us who are not just OLDER, but much WISER, as well, and we are obviously in need, desperate need, of talking about abolishing the ELECTORATE, if this is why OUR BEST and WISEST are not getting elected.

Jeff and anonymouse tell us this country is not going to improve until we get another young, pretty, handsome, hollywood man to tell us more lies that Ron Paul is not capable of telling us; thereby making the message more palatable, ergo electable candidate.

Hmmmm, somehow, i think we tried that, already. Or, was i dreaming?

1. Lewis Dowson Jr.

Well said. I am concerned that we could not have a election in 2012
      Right now we don't even have a president in office, because Obama is not qualified to be in office, as he is not a natural born citizen. Obama is an usurper, and should be in jail. I'm wondering if we even get to chose who sit in office. Let me put it to you this way. Do you believe that we would vote into office of president, a man who was a minor senator, who held that position for 147 days before he started his run for the highest office, in the world? Let also remember that he was a senator in Ill, a place so politically corrupted in most of its history. I believe we should remove the usurper from office before he destroys out country.

32. Tyler

I believe in 2007/2008 Ron Paul built his name. He was unknown to millions of people. Yet all of us were able to inform millions of people about who he was. Now, more than ever, he has a chance of winning the Presidency. He has a name established. After the economy collapses, we will all SCREAM for Ron Paul. And I believe he will have a MUCH better chance.

Once he declares he's running, he will have lots of money from the get-go. He will not have to wait for November 5th to roll in millions of dollars. This will give him a better chance at Iowa, plus we already have the Free State Project working to win us NH.

Run Ron Run.

33. Georg O.P. Eschert

Americans must vote for Dr. Ron Paul.
    Non-Americans, like me, should do so as well !
    USA, wake-up !!!
    Orbis Unum - Deus Unum - President Unum

34. Jeff Nichols

Unfortunately, I feel he will have too hard of a time explaining how someone in their 80's will be able to effectively govern. An age discussion will trump his ideas in perceived "relevance". Someone else should step up now, with his blessing, to take the torch of Liberty and run with it.

1. Elegia

I agree with Jeff. However, as stated above, if Dr. Paul could remain in the House, as the public see that spending and borrowing can't fix spending and borrowing, voters will be more than ready for the Libertarian stance.

Once burned by socialistic monetary policies, 2012 voters could embrace a Libertarian candidate, finally. A strong Libertarian candidate for President would gain much from Dr. Paul's continued influence in Washington.

Why the rancor between Bob Barr and Dr. Paul?

35. anonymous

While I don't doubt that Paul will not *actually* be to old in terms of his health (widely acknowledged as superb by those who are knowledgable), the fact remains he will be turning 77 in August of 2012 and that this is likely to be perceived by the electorate as to old.

Far better for Paul to continue with movement building work as elder statesman of the movement. If a worthy protege of his can be elected President in 2012, that person will need Paul as the new Speaker of the House or House Minority Leader to help push as much of the agenda through as possible.

Furthermore, economic matters being what they are, one can't discount the possibility of a significant upheaval between now and then which would make the previously regular schedule of elections irrelevant.

1. Arrian Delabahan

We need a patriot like Ron Paul or politicians like him to start running for office. We have too many domestic enemies running for, and holding office.

1. John

Ermmm he did. And due to the mass ignorance of his goals which are truly rooted in the interest of the American people (whether they realise it or not) he did not succeed. Not to mention the dangerous endeavour of allowing money to decide who gets the ballot, which has allowed the Whitehouse to become overrun with Wall Street scum and looters of the global economy for personal gain. The exact same corporate orchestrators of global crises masked as 'acts of god' or foreign curruption. He wants to make the Federal Reserve submit all of their financial actions, which is perfectly right to do, but being opposed with threats and weird delays in beauracracy: http://www.infowars.net/articles/june2009/180609Bailouts.htm

This, in my opinion judging from history, is a dangerous mission: look into the histories of Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln and J.F. Kennedy in a different light.

Ron Paul, I am not an American, but you are still a hero of mine.

2. Cindy

I love Ron Paul. I would vote for him. But I don't think he has enough charisma to beat someone like the "annointed One". Just Like Mcain. We need someone with Ron Paul's mantality for sure. Obama has no idea what he is doing.

1. JC

Cut and paste the link (a very short entertaining look at the reality of politics)You'll appreciate this...try and trust me on this one, we are all like minded.
        The clip message conveys the effects of black propaganda and the reasons the USA needs Ron Paul now and in 2012. We must all stay focused and united on exposing the travesty that grows every day and in our responsible defense of our weakening free country. Educate the ignorant. At least appreciate the creavite talents of the clip maker. The background symbols and faces are well applied and important props!
        Im glad these guys are on our side.

2. David

There is simply not enough room on this site to explain the problems. You [all of you] and I [all of I] have allowed this to happen. Now we need to get about the business of un-allowing it! Ron Paul is a great canidate, he is known, he believes in the greatness of America as WE do.WE must stop talking and take action. WE need to set the date for the 2,000,000 REVOLUTIONAY MARCH. I say Sept. 5,6,&7 Ron Paul is our key note Speaker we have people like Jon Voit, Aaron Tippen, Big and Rich, and others of thier kind. I would help if any others of the FREEDOM LOVING AMERICANS WOULD.
        We are soon going to leave our children and grandchildern with not debits un-paid but captivity, slavery,and the Almighty only knows. They are committing RAPE against the very people and constitution they have sworn to uphold. Mr. Ron Paul is a voice of "reason " amid the MADNESS that we see. If a complete moron can get elected then Ron Paul can.

IT IS GOING TO TAKE US YOU ME OUR FRIENDS TO START THIS. NOW
        WE NEED....
        TO REMEMBER THE WORDS " ...THAT GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE SHALL NOT DISAPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH".

3. Brad D

Ron Paul HAS to run, this should not be a question. Obama is just another poster boy with a left wing face on who is going to destroy America even more. This is our last hope. If we do not get someone as intelligent and experienced as Ron Paul in office then I fear the worst for all of us.
      Ron Paul if this message ever gets to you. You must run! We will back you with everything we've got!
      If we all wake up and see whats going on these crooks cannot lie to our faces anymore and we will push Ron Paul into office and see what our lives can be like in a warless and free country instead of the police state thats growing.

1. Darrell

Amen Brad. Right on the money!

4. Joe S. NY

To put it plain and simple- We need Ron Paul to save our Country before it's too late.

1. Saundra

I agaree with you Joe. Those who love this country also know that, but there are those who believe the media, and have no faith in those who have aged and have wisdom. What other politician other than RPaul has been honest enough to the people to tell them what is wrong (other than the sugar coated excuses) rather than tell the amount of money they are putting into their pockets with the decisions that make.

Who is making money with the bail out|???? Not me. What little savings I have has gone way below half. How am I going to survive with this bail out. There is nothing in it for me. How about you? Be honest with yourselves and see how this is going to help you. How many people are getting the kickbacks and bonuses that the politicians and CEO's are receiving. How many of the common people have a $1500 comode? Are the politicans going to support me in the way I am a customed to, without taking everything I own? What type of job are going to be out there for those who are capable of working? $7-$10 hour? Are the politicians willing to live on $7 hour? They have given our jobs away to other countries. Other countries send their unwanted to our country and we are here with open arms. We give them houses with 'NO INTEREST', and we how have worked and built this country have to pay. American citizens go to jail for crimes but our politicians do not even get their hands slapped on most offence. Those who have stolen or have taken advantage of the public are they told to pay back in CASH to get us out of this mess? No we get a stimulus, and are not even told what is all in the special package. What hidden agenda has been included? Most of the things I have seen is for goverment things to be upgraded. Are you receiving any money for this upgrade. Any one buying a new car gets a discount. We already bailed out auto companies and will again. Who is getting this $1500? The auto companies? Why do we have to give TV boxes away? To hear more sugar coated lies? I could go on and on. Tax breaks?? Why not get rid of the Revenue Taxes and tax everyone 1% of gross? The IRS was to be voted on but was never voted on by the PEOPLE, just placed in our system to pay for politician entertainment. Why do we have to pay taxes on things we have already pay taxes on when we purchased them?
        If you throw a party do you pay for the guest transportation, hotels, baby sitters, and ALL expenses to attend? When you leave a job are you paid for life. When you take a management position are you paid to have it furnished the way you want you office to look, cart blanc?
        Must I go on and on....|I don't think so, just a few things to try and get the PEOPLE to think, and hopefully get common sense.

1. Robert Hillman

someone with a brain

government is corrupt its that simple

people laugh at the bible

and yet the bible says a country with MANY RULERS IS REBELLIOUS

the world insane

education system is corrupt and look at what its producing

people cant think for themselves
          you have to go along with everyone else

if you say anything bad your a terrorist

LOOK AT WHAT BUSH SAID TO THE DIXIE CHICKS SHUT UP AND SING

mr george bush I have a response for you

tell me to shut up you little multimillionaire
          skull and bones Bohemian grove

piece of crap

2. Margie

Saundra, Exactly !!! Many Politicans are life long criminals.

5. Dan  Dillon

I agree with the hope that the next administration will need
      advisers or cabinet members who are soundly grounded in
      true American liberty, constitutional government, gold money
      and limited governance.

6. Paul E. from Colorado

If Doc Paul is going to try running again, or some protege of his that he supports, then he's going to need to pull his balls out and lay them on the table. This last campaign he was entirely too timid to even remotely get close to either of the yahoo's that wound up finishing the running. His campaign was so weak, I don't even remember seeing his name on the ballot.

I would love for Doc to get into office and change this country for the better, back to what it's supposed to be, but he's gonna have to get big, loud, and hairy for that to happen. Timid will not win him this race.

1. Andrew

I agree in a way of him being timid. I think with the major progress he's already made just alone in the predictions and the outcomes, that he could press the envelope for Republican party lead, and that's truly what he would actually need to have any chance at the presidency.
        Mr. Paul, you are the only republican in Washington who knows what it means to be a republican. I watch a lot of CSPAN nowadays and they are all echoing your message in the topic of the economy. I think you very well could push to the top of the party (depending on how bad the stimulus is) and run from there.
        I will say that if you announce that you are running, I will be on the streets almost every day campaigning for you. Freedom is too big to fail! You have uttered the WAR cry. Freedom is sleeping. Let's wake it up.

2. Bill

The good doctor's campaign was by no means weak. In fact, the things he said made more sense and was far more uplifting than anything any of the others had to say. Fact of the matter is, the media snuffed him out and his message wasnt heard. I dont care about gallop polls that ask 2000 people who theyre going to vote for. Why should I when I can look at Youtube or Google trends and see for myself how many MILLIONS of Americans were interested in what Ron Paul had to say

1. Paul

Being interested in what someone says and actually being able to hear the message are two different things. Look, what Doc Paul said, everything he said, is brilliant and I enjoyed hearing every bit of it. However, it wasn't loud enough, he didn't put any growl into it...

Look, I call him Doc Paul, not only because he's been a Doctor since Moses was a child, but as something of a moniker for him to grow into, a sort of wild west persona. He's going to have to growl, he's going to have to be positively provocative, not negatively, in order to garner the attention of the media. If he doesn't, he will not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. The message doesn't count if it can't be heard, and the media will not hear if he doesn't do something to get them to listen.

1. bill

I agree with you Paul and I think the man is level, intelligent and genuinely concerned with the long lost concept of liberty..after all, if liberty wasnt such a big deal to us, why the hell did we buy that big statue in new york? I think Doc Paul's best bet would be to have a protege with the charisma president obama has; someone who knows how to persuade congress to actually listen and lay the facts out on the table. I'm 38 years old, have never committed a crime other than a couple of speeding tickets and pay my taxes so I would say I'm medium conservative with strong Libertarian views. (sound familiar?) Even though I exercise my right to free speech as much as possible without offending anyone, there are some things that I would love to say but out of fear of some of the ridiculous laws imposed upon us, its probably best I kept my mouth shut most of the time but Ron Paul changes that. His ideas, his speeches, just simply the way the man operates in the house of representatives, the things he concerned about are the things most americans are and that inspires me. Liberty may be in a coma but it's not dead. What would you think of Doc Paul being Vice President, 2nd in command to his "protege"? I'd love to see it happen. My point about him being snuffed by the media was not unfounded. During the 2nd primary the anchorman from whatever right wing pandering news network he was with had the audacity to ask him if he even had any electability! sarcastically at that; he was elected to Congress wasn't he? is the guy stupid? Doc Paul responded in true pure form of course but that was my point. He got virtually no coverage on television yet if you look at Google trends or YouTube, during the 2008 race, you'd find that there were more searches and more youtube videos for Ron Paul than nearly all the other candidates from both sides combined. Of course, it came down to showcasing that we were either going to have the first woman or first african american as president and that, unfortunately, was simply more of a ratings magnet than personal freedom. Sad really. Any thoughts?

2. Paul

Bill, I had to reply at the bottom... labeled under me, of course, July 26th, 09:49am.

7. Tim

Ron Paul should definitely run for POTUS 2012. He is the only politician I am aware of in such a long time to back the Constitution dot for dot. There is no telling where our nation will be come November 2012, however I am a strong believer that Obama is not the one who will drag us out of this flood of bad things. I support him, as he is in fact our President, but I sure didn't vote for him, and am astonished that such a low-experience politician got the most important job in the nation. I fear his agenda and politics, and wonder "What if we are attacked again like 9/11? What does Obama know that could possibly sustain the country in that event?" No experience as a leader, with military, and no strong credentials. I believe Ron Paul is far different than any other politician out there today. He has the character and compassion of our forefathers, our nation's original visionaries, which is almost non-existent today. Vote for Ron Paul in 2012, because the man with the plan will make a stand for all the land!

8. Asa Zanetti

We have many politicians and few statesmen; Paul is a true statesman. However, I agree with Brad, he should help raise up a media savy candidate with the same convictions and vision for liberty, someone that can carry the torch in this next election. Far more important than a president, is a people worthy of freedom! Keep up the good fight!

9. Chuck

It has to be "Ron Paul!" He's got the name recognition, he will be the oldest President ever, but it's best to say:

"Ron Paul will be the Wisest President in American History."

There must be no question about "Ron Paul" for President in 2012. If we waiver in our vote "Libertarian, Constitutionalist, Green, Republican, Democrat" whatever, we will not win. We have to have a united front... no more, I think, or he can't, or maybe... ONLY HE WILL, AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM COME HELL OR HIGH WATER!

Get off the fence! Ron Paul 2012! Where are the bumper stickers?

10. art

Ron Paul, please for the love of god run for president!!!!!

11. JC

Well, after you all watch the short clip below, I am sure you will appreciate the value a Ron Paul has to offer in 2012.
      Our challenge lies in educating those poisoned by the black propaganda campaign that has grow all around us since 1913.

Watch the clip (a few times if necessary to absorb all the humorous details in the background- faces, props etc)
      Be greatful Dr. Paul has stepped up to the plate for us all. Enjoy......http://www.peteyandpetunia.com/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm

12. julie

Ron Paul 2012. It is his destiny. He may not win, but he will lead the Second American Revolution.

13. Kevin

To the issue that Mr. Paul might be to old to run I would say that it is irrelevant. He is the best we have in elected office and unless he finds someone he trust to do it I think he should go for it. I trust him and I dont see Palin or Jindal as being the constitutional champions that he is. Ron Paul and Patrick J Buchanan need to get together and get things moving.

14. Erika

As we all know, Ron Paul endorsed Chuck Baldwin, However, I still want Ron Paul and wouldn't want to vote for anybody else. It just seems like this man knows exactly what this country needs by making economy and foreign policy his priority. He objects a lot, he's realistic, he doesn't make promises. He speaks of the situation happening now -the unfortunate truth! This man, likes to go straight to the root of the problem with the intent to strategically begin making progress one step at a time because the truth of the matter is that we are in big trouble, we're in serious debt & about to enter a depression again, we're inflating money out of thin air... where is all this money coming from? WHEREABOUT ARE ALL THESE STIMULUS PROMISES OF BULL SHIT PACKAGE COMING FROM!???? Do you people even question all of this? Why is Obama feeding us a load of crap? We don't need short term aid!!!! We need the facts in order to get from point A to point B.

15. Andrea

I definitely think that Ron Paul should run again in 2012. He isn't afraid to tell America exactly what the truth is. I have not found an honest, sound, patriotic politician until I started listening to Ron Paul. He isn't afraid to do and bring forward the right thing, even though it may be the hard thing. His age just gives me more confidence in him.

16. cindy

i would love to have dr. paul as president. my fear is that the msm has buffooned him for so long it would be almost impossible to convince sheeple otherwise. i believe dr. paul backing a more unknown, yet charismatic person, would be our best bet.

17. Nick

Keep stirring the pot as big and as much as you can . people need to wake up ..

18. Steve Pohl

Ron Paul should should run in 2012.He would be more than a president of the nation. He would be a teacher to our nation and many other nations. I'm not saying Ron Paul is the only one capable of this, but he is definitely one of the few.The general public needs to wake up and realize that we need major change!!!!

19. Michael O'Brien

Ron Paul makes sense but in todays "ME" world he is a tuff sell.... Maybe if the left and the right media would stop marching him out for there individual agenda...keep talking to your friends... keep putting his views out there on a grass roots level.... Ron Paul needs to run for President again....but we need a new party and a new party system.. once I start making money again ( I work on commision.... I believe everyone should.. now that would be a free market) just tell me where to send the check...

Michael O'Brien
      Nags Head, North Carolina

20. John Hubbard

Though he may be turning 77, i don't believe it diminishes the knowledge, breath of experience and the development over time the perspective in which to make a just decision. Perhaps understanding our past is best served by those who have been there to absorb the feelings of a nation. Ron Paul has expressed a seemingly inexhaustible fervor and stead fast determination.

As our country seems to be balanced on the edge we still need somebody with the morals, ethics, values, and weight of wisdom to pull us back and to get our feet on firm soil.

1 2 3 19