Ron Paul 2012

Should Ron Paul run for President in 2012? Post your comments in support of Ron Paul 2012 at this link!

Ron Paul hasn’t decided yet whether to run for President in 2012. It is expected that he will make a decision later this year.

This poll is now closed. It ran from February 13 to 23, 2009 and received 6,337 votes.

Check out our more recent Ron Paul 2012 polls.

• Greg

Please Ron run! I will vote for you. Our economy and liberties are at stake. You’re the only one who can guide this country to a better future. The federal reserve needs to be taken care of and you’re the man who can do that. End the Fed!

• carol macpherson

I am a resident of the UK. I discovered Ron Paul on Youtube. PLEASE PLEASE people of the United States do everything in your power to support him. Just listening to him speak it is obvious he is a very rare and special person. Here in the UK our Government and opposition parties are totally corrupt and your current government seems pretty much the same. I only wish I could help campaign for him. YOU CAN so on behalf of all of the decent people in this world please don’t let us down! We are relying on you!

• Edward

Carol, you can campaign for Ron Paul from UK…please tell folks in the US about him…you can leave comments on blogs, Youtube, make friends on Facebook, etc.

• Bruce Robinson

For the love of god please run! We need you Ron! Ditch the republicans tho, they wont get you to far. Ron Paul, Democratic President of 2012 For the Win!
    You have my vote sir
    And my families
    Friends
    Ect.

• Ryan

Yes please run Dr. Paul
    i too would be willing to do my part
    going door to door
    making calls
    hell even run 3rd party to punish the republicans if they choose to nominate a big government republican like romney

• Jenn

GOD PLEASE, RON PAUL RUN IN 2012! YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE! YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT AND VOTE! i WILL HELP FUND YOU! HELL, I WILL CAMPAIGN FOR YOU! WHATEVER IT TAKES, I WILL DO! WE HAD ENOUGH OF OBAMANATION, AND ALL THE OTHER IDIOT POLITICIANS WE HAVE HAD FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS! OUR COUNTRY HAS SEEN ENOUGH OF THE CLINTON’S AND BUSH’S TO LAST FOR ETERNITY! I AM SO UPSET ABOUT HOW THESE CREEPS HAVE RUINED OUR COUNTRY! OBAMA IS NOT A LEADER! HE HAS MADE OUR COUNTRY A LAUGHING STOCK AND NO ONE TAKES US SERIOUSLY! OUR MONEY VALUE IS GONE, UNEMPLOYMENT IS AT A RECORD HIGH, AND THE OBAMA ADMIN. STILL KEEPS PUSHING AMERICAN COMPANIES TO LEAVE! OUR POOR COUNTRY IS BEING SOLD OFF PIECE BY PIECE! THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR FATHERS AND FOREFATHERS FOUGHT FOR. WE ARE NOT EVEN FREE ANYMORE! I AM SO SO SICK OF THE MEDIA BRAIN WASHING PEOPLE! HOW COULD OUR PEOPLE HAVE BECOME SO WEAK MINDED!

• incouraged and concerned

You are the biggest hope America has. You absolutely MUST run for president in 2012… i agree with this he is truly amazing and a blessing.. but also he needs to stay vigiliant thus is why health nuts out there should start funding/sending/giving him healthy goods to keep both his mind and body sharp! please also someone send him Xtend-life.com supplements they are the best in the world and will keep him at the top of his game. haha i see NO sign of him slowing yet (good thing) but he does preach wisdom and preventitive measures and how awful would it be if age were to take its toll before we see this revolution be victorious, thus incourage him to do everything in his power to slow this (natural aging) process. again xtend-life.com someone with some funds send this great hero of america some. I VOTE RON PAUL – indaina

• Aaron

Dear Ron Paul-

You are the only hope America has. You absolutely MUST run for president in 2012… With the national media now bought and controlled by the elite it’s going to be a very tough battle indeed. The White House has all but launched a war on Fox News which is very alarming no matter what the reason. The fact that the government is directly influencing and controlling the news is a sign that something is seriously wrong in America. You’re on the right track spreading your message through the Internet and I just hope the Internet remains uncontrolled through 2012.

No one else speaking the truth has selected specific topics to dwell on as carefully as you have. I applaud you because this has allowed you to remain respectable in the fantasy world of American politics and media. There’s so much corruption in America today and anyone who dares asks real questions loses all creditability.

Be careful and good luck. The truth is spreading faster than it ever has before and you are one of the main reasons.

Thank you.

• Scott

Dear Dr. Paul,

PLEASE run for President in 2012! I’d really like to see you run as a Libertarian, as well. Our two party system is broken. I was a Republican until recently. I now consider myself a Libertarian, as I don’t want to be associated any longer with what the Republican party has become.

• Craig Nnebedum

I am a democrat, but ever since I saw ron paul in action I am for him 100%. I voted for Obama, and even though he talked about peace here and there, there is still an agenda for attacking and profiting off of Iran’s resources (thanx to war profiteers…..yes you federal reserve, etc).

He is the only politician who seems to get it, and if only he were president, I think this country would be in the right direction.

If he runs, he will have my vote, and if I get word on his running, I try to get every one I know to vote for him.

Heck, let me buy his T-shirt!

• john johnson

I like a lot of what Ron Paul says and stands for – I attempted to be a RP delegate at last year’s Republican caucuses. HOWEVER I cannot get on board with Alex Jones – I find him detrimental to any kind of change- I think he makes things up to keep people interested in his show – he doesn’t care about truth, only ratings and if he seriously believes half the stuff he spouts he is not all there. MY question then, or my statement, I cannot continue to get in line behind Ron Paul as long as he continues to associate himself with someone like Alex Jones. I believe he needs to rid himself of this pariah and while it may be a good audience for his ‘end the fed’ platform – it’s NOT worth it. I’m sorry but I’m done with Paul until he does this.

• yuri

Dear Dr. Paul,

I have seen Mr. Obama in action and i think he’s no good for this country. Will you run in 2012, if so you sir have my vote!

Solution to health care in United States –> Marijuana, people will not need to go to the doctor as much because Marijuana stabelizes almost all common forms of illnesses.

• Dan Cook

I totally agree. Maybe if our representatives in Washington would smoke some marijuana, they would think about all the adverse affects of their anti-liberty anti-liberty actions. Legalize hemp too!

• Greg Perez

God bless you and your Mr: Paul, My question is , now in full light of the new world order.,what exactly do we do to first slow it down and then fight it effectibly?

• Marc Catalano

You have my vote and funding. For the sake of our country I hope you run in 2012.

• Sid Badakhsh

Dear Dr. Paul,
    I have a whole lot of respect for you and your ideology. However, I believe you are getting yourself mixed up a bit too much with these nuts and racists who are getting paid by the Insurance companies and protesting against the one thing we need in this country which is a Health-care program that works for the general public and not for the Insurance companies. I really appreciate your effort in exposing the private nature of Federal Reserve which is the root cause of all of our economic problems.

• NTC

Ron Paul, GO FOR IT 2012! We can really use your style of leadership right about now.

God Bless Humanity!
    May All Life Be Prosperous!

• sad but true

Its sad but very true-the ppl supporting the corruption(change and hope) believe they found a way to be safe and secure-but have no real clue how the manipulation of the “divide and conquer”technics work-while the country is in a hissy fit over health care(what is health care anyway)their country and liberties are being stolen,they somehow believe the media that lables Americans as racist or whatever term they can use to divide the people of this great,(FREE, independant,freewill,true American pride,we can do it by ourselves,type of regular folks,get the hell out of my way people,your holding me back)nation.Dont believe the media people,time is very short–soon if you dont stand,we will be a 3rd world country with a broken currency,provished nation in debt to private bankers with no help from anyone–so i say to you –DO YOU TRUST WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY OR WAHT YOUR GOVT CAN DO FOR YOU?Simple question-who do you trust more-you or the govt..Thats all it boils down to-if you want prgrams like acorn to represent the charity we give (which is largely forced tax burden)….Its not what can my govt do for me–ITS WHAT CAN I DO FOR MY COUNTRY..Its sickens me seeing where this great country has gone in the last few years,(yes for you liberal loving lefties,I despise the last admin as well)Get a clue you knuckle heads,I am in fear of losing freedoms not my paycheck-I could care less about what little money I have,I just want my freedom,is it that hard to understand.Would you be happy if we all live in a 3rd world country?I guess if we are all slaves to the system and broke dependant on big brother hand outs,would be happy then?Well would ya?Am I ignorant or has half the country lost their frekin mind.

• A. Smith

Dear Dr. Paul,
    For the lives of my fellow countrymen and I, and the good of our children and grandchildren, I would hope you hear my plea and take the helm as leader of a once great nation.

Much of America has finally awakened and many more are following suit. I think or would hope between now and 2012 America will have seen the gravity of their mistakes. Much of America has realized mainstream media’s role in padding the way for the current administration of incompitent fools and thieves.

The door is wide open for you in this next election for president.
    America needs you now more than ever President Paul.

No longer is it an issue of “we want Ron Paul for president” It is in fact an issue of “We NEED president Ron Paul to step forward..

• bob jones

STOP THE ILLUMINATI
    BAN RFID CHIPS
    LIMIT GOVERNMENT CONTROL
    ELIMINATE THE IRS
    TAKE THE WORD GOD OFF MONEY (HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR GREED)
    END MOUNTAINTOP REMOVAL STRIP MINING BY BRINGING GREEN JOBS TO COAL FIELD STATES
    ENFORCE THE CLEAN WATER ACT (AND CONSTITUTION)

• David Williams

I did not know who Ron Paul was until last election. I had already thrown my support toward Mike Huckabee. I listen to all the Republican naysayers “educate” me on Ron Paul but as I learned more about what he stood for, I realized this man represents my thoughts for this country better than any other person running.

He will have my full support if he runs again along with some money.

This country needs Ron Paul or we are done.

• Lindsey

David: Would you support Paul/Huckabee 2012? I would.

• http://renegadeknows.blogspot.com/ Elise

I will vote for Ron Paul but we don’t have to wait for 2012 if we move to impeach Obama!