Ron Paul 2012

Should Ron Paul run for President in 2012? Post your comments in support of Ron Paul 2012 at this link!

Ron Paul hasn’t decided yet whether to run for President in 2012. It is expected that he will make a decision later this year.

This poll is now closed. It ran from February 13 to 23, 2009 and received 6,337 votes.

Check out our more recent Ron Paul 2012 polls.

1,069 Comments:

1. http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/

Unfortunately America is over. And to think that I came here 12 years ago from Europe for more freedom and opportunity... is Marxism chasing me?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 2

• Where's the evidence that America is over? I think we're still kickin'.

The United States has been predicted to fall many times before. (Along the lines of Earth's destruction and apocolypse, no doubt)

Even if we do have a financial collapse equal or greater than the 1930's, I have faith in the great nation.

Sure this recession is a little more scary, with globalization to account for. I'm sure America is not the only nation to blame, however. After all, isn't the USD still the global standard??? Has any nation so far denounced the USD as the global standard? Doubt it.

What America needs is less fear-mongering from the media! It seems like the world is going to end every damned day. Leave political speculation at the door, and continue on your daily grind with active influence in politics.

• "What America needs is less fear-mongering from the media!"
        "Where’s the evidence that America is over? I think we’re still kickin’."

Agree and wholeheartedly agree!

• The patient has not died yet. Everything must be hunky dory.

• "We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival."

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

~Winston Churchill

• That article scared me too. There are some parts I don't agree with and others I hope are not true (like the idea that America's desire to fight is gone), but I think the message was much more straight forward than anything I see from the US.

I used to think that ppl on the left will end-up being madder at BO than the right, and that we have little to fear from him.

I am taking my words back.

• No America can be stronger from this.

I suggest Reading the "Fourth Turning"
      countries go through a 80-100 yr cycle- this is the same cycle as when we had great crisis leading to dramatic shifts in this country that left us stronger.

Countries either get stronger from making the right choices during these phases, or deteriorate into chaos- but its our choice on how to respond-
      Work productively to Insist the political process sticks to the Constitution and fiscal responsibility or allow chaos to rule. Ron Paul cannot fix the government alone- we can with our votes.

• And then we have to get behind his policy, and support and push HARD for what he proposes to do! Just because he gets elected does not make all fine and dandy! We need to support this man who FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM! Revolutions are easy and they are hardly short either!

In Liberty,

Kat

2. Please if someone can send this message to Dr.Paul because I can't :
    """We want you sir to run for 2012 because a man said once:
    "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall — think of it, always" Gandhi
    "First they ignore you ,then they ridicule you ,then they fight you ,then you win". Gandhi
    You've said once that america don't have respect around the world but Dr.Paul the world respect you and sir "For someone you are the world ,but for the world you are somebody .But some people are the world for the world" Dr.Paul you are a hope for all of us ,it is not the few american's who support you ,but the entire world ,Remember sir "There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty that makes humain nature rise above itself in acts of bravery and heroism" so sir Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it , please sir don't leave us the world like that ,Few will have the greatness to bend history and you are one of them because we "Observe good faith and justice towrds all nations .Cultivate peace and harmony with all" and "One...with courage makes a majority" .Sir we don't want globalism we want peace and freedom ,Dr.Paul I ask you this we are you're children so If you have in you're power to begin the world overagain why will you refuse to do it ? I just want to say this and "free at last, free at last, God a mighty we are free at last" and Dr. "we shal overcome"
    JUST A WISE MAN """

3. Vote For Ron Paul Now
    Don't Wait For 2012
    World Net Daily Presidential Poll

• Fred the Protectionist

"Please login to submit your poll response: "

Considering the amount of online straw poll spamming you guys do, you Ronulans must have thousands of junk mail in your email accounts every hour.

For every online subscription to something you get at least 1 junk email every day. Is it really worth it?

• What are you talking about? Are Ronulans equipped with powers above earthly means?

• He is either attacking the integrity of those who run this site or the technical ability of them. Either way is in way over his head.

The only email I get on this account is directly from the sites I post on and not their "associates".

• Fred the Protectionist

No I am calling Ron Paul supporters ballot stuffers.

• Tell us how that conspiracy goes, Fled.

I'll make popcorn.

• Fred, you get more and more absurd every day.
            If we have been stuffing ballots, then you commie-traitors have been counter stuffing much greater quantities.

• I'll tell you one thing - if anyone felt as passionate, enthusiastic, and encouraged to save the country as Ron Paul and his supporters do, Ron Paul would have some friendly competition among Presidential candidate rivals. I have never seen a group of individual supporters for Obama with Obama signs chanting for HOPE AND CHANGE (Obama fans are all bought, borrowed, or brainwashed). Similarily, I have never seen Mitt Romney supporters with Mitt Romney signs screaming for limited government and less spending, and in the same breath, to bomb the jihadist, fundamentalist, islamic extremists (a complete political paradox, lol). Further, I have never witnessed Palin folks with Palin campaign materials indicating anything at all that she would be an effective President. I don't think chanting someone's name "PALIN, PALIN, PALIN" makes them effective in office.

What I have seen is the mobs that surround Ron Paul, and the intent listeners that gather around him as he teaches and educates people of all walks of life and from all backgrounds and demographics, on how the government over the past several decades has been negatively impacting their lives and how he can help make that different. This is what is causing the commotion, and you cannot deny that truth!

Ron Paul 2012!

4. we are all prejudiced about something. period. we all have faults period. What side tracks legitimate discussions and finding solutions is this constant desire to find some fault with someone and discredit their views in politics.

The difference between prejudice being a problem or not is if we can be honest, admit it to ourselves and not act on our lowest impulse, but step back and be rational.

And people do say stupid things. To discredit someone for a sound bite is one of the major problems with Washington. Everyone is afraid to take a stand as they may say something inadvertent or grow and learn and change their mind as they mature or gain new facts, but it is forever replayed on YouTube to haunt them.

• Yep the internet is a beast, isn't it??! Seems like the media will have us believe the majority will want to hear bad news overall, so in turn they pry for bad news.

5. RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012, I am only 14 years old and I think having Dr.Paul as President would be phenomenal, he reminds me so much of Ronald Reagan, Dr.Paul you'd have my vote if I could vote!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

6. Where can I get a Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker for my Honda Civic?
    This is serious I want one. If I can't find one I will figure out how to make one.

• You probably know this by now, but you can find his bumper stickers now on almost any online store. =)

7. IF YOU LIVE IN NEW MEXICO THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! JANICE ARNOLD-JONES IS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR. JANICE IS A STRONG ADVOCATE FOR LIBERTY IN THE STATE HOUSE. SHE PERSONALY WEB-CAMMED A CLOSED DOOR SESSION IN THE LEGISLATOR. PLEASE VISIT HER WEBSITE: www.janiceforgovernor.com. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED IN HER CAMPAIGN RESPOND TO THIS COMMENT!!!!!

8. Make no mistake if RP were in control (Prez) and could make some or most of the changes he talks about, it would be a hard row to hoe for American Citizens. Many would falter. And if he were elected his supporters and the ones who worked for his election... well their work would be just beginning. Those coming out on the other side of a RP administration would be weighed and measured... tempered by fire and earn the name of "Patriot".

• Is it better to work hard to avoid a bad situation or work hard to live with the consequences- like we are now?

Those on the other side wouldn't earn the title "patriot", "hedonist" maybe.

Would they be tempered by fire or would they be as brittle as the economy they created?

Is their "weighty" obesity the result of 20 years of mindless gorging?

Will they be more able to have a "measured" debate than their brother-in-spirit, Hugo Chavez?

• We're on the same page. I'm a RP supporter in everyway. I just know that he'll need as much support, probably more, if elected than it took to get him in the office.

Later...

9. I'm sorry I must say this , when you look at the founding father's they found the USA when you look at Abraham Lincoln he stop the civil war , when you look at Martin Luther King and RFK they work to end the social injustice , when you at JFK the day of his speech about what is an open society, then I see Ron Paul who try to save America people this man if he was presedent he will the great presedent in all history of the United State of America

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 2

• I started reading Dr. Paul's book "The Revolution" about 2 hours ago. I am only 4 chapters into the book, but I am inspired.

One year ago, this country took a chance on false "hope." That gamble has failed. We must return to the principles of our Founders. We must take back the power from this repressive federal government and return it to The People. The Constitution is a contract between our forefathers and the federal government, and our claim to the contract has been eroded by their greed and our complacency. While eroded, it is still etched in the history of this country, and in the blood, sweat and tears of its faithful patriots. In that sense, it is trule a "living Constitution" and it is ours to reclaim.

The time for the compassionate conservative, the progressive republican, the central right is over. It is time to go back to the bold experiment that was our Founders' vision. For that we must consult our Founding Document, and we must have the strenth and perserverance to see this through.

Ron Paul 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

• Fred the Protectionist

Yes, Abraham Lincoln was a great visionary. (hehe Austrian guys)

10. 1 Million People Who Want Ron Paul to run for President in 2012

11. http://www.zazzle.com/ron_paul_2012_because_charm_is_not_going_to_pay_tshirt-235556515038280905

there you go the shirt you always wanted bill!

12. Ron Paul should run in 2012. We need opinions like his to keep our govt's NOT-so-frugal spending in check. Out of the last 4 presidents we've had, 4 of them have overspent in my opinion.

I was born in 1988. Many people don't agree with my views, but that's life. I see a lot of folks my age looking for handouts and stamps. We were born and taught by baby boomers, who many my age see as the greediest generation in America. I mean, the mere thought of paying taxes into a benefit that I will not be able to recieve is beyond imaginable! (Talking about Social Security here)

I understand why these programs were made, and it was a dam*ed good they were made when they were to bring this country back to an economic powerhouse. However, The line needs to be drawn now.

1. Welfare and food stamp benefits should require mandatory drug testing. (If you can afford drugs, you can afford food and toilet paper, folks)

2. Social Security needs to be abolished. This program was made just for baby boomers. Now 20's and 30's are getting benefits for carpel-tunnel or "stress issues"/depression and ALL generations have to pay! (Eligible date of birth, or pre-existing conditions, anyone?? I'm sure you all know someone who relies on this program)

3. Stop ALL government bailouts! Not only will this stop the "Where's my bailout?" attitude, it might actually help turn greedy tax-cheat CEOs into productive CEOs! Heck, maybe they will actually push out some decent product!

4. Stop ALL frivolous lawsuits! Place a CAP on the amount you can sue for punitive damages. I'm not greedy, and I shouldn't have to worry about helping someone out and getting sued for it. Oh wait, no this won't work. If Suzy or Johnny down the street order coffee from McDonalds and burn themselves, they are ENTITLED to $500,000! Believers and non-believers in faith alike can AGREE the world is a better place without the media pushing for greedy resolution. This is nonsense, it's been going on forever and NORMAL, NOT GREEDY PEOPLE are TIRED of it!

It is a shame our congressmen and women have to "fight" for their district's place in stimulus packages. The government is handing out free cheese, and your representative has to make your claim for you. Total bull since this goes against everything I was brought up to believe in.

Anyways, Go Ron Paul in 2012. Sorry about my rant.

Jason Paul Berger
    excel_computing@yahoo.com

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 3

• As much as I agree with most of your comments, the one about SSI being made for baby-boomers is absurd.

Baby boomers is generally taken as someone born in the 50's (after 54 according to an article on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomer) and the Social Security Act came in 1935. People on the "fringe" were claiming in the 70's that it was just a Ponzi scheme that would go bankrupt by 2k (I think that was the date predicted).

We baby boomers are a wee bit arrogant and self-centered, but that is true of generation X and Y too.

The two things that baby-boomers are guilty of is being more self-centered than their parents and ignoring the warning signs of the danger called Social Security, not of being the most greedy and not of creating SS for our own profit.

• You're right... I didn't mean to make it sound like I have a grudge against baby boomers.

All of these programs were designed in good faith. I'm guilty of being greedy, myself. I just get very angry when my parents and grandparents "worry" about my well being because they are scared for our generation.

People my age think they are entitled to everything and that makes me very angry. Thank you for showing me a little reason!

Berg

• I'm sorry to hear that your parents are scared, but that is not uncommon. The rift between generations has existed since Socrates.

From a parents POV; your child is making the same mistake you did decades ago, so you try to save them from the grief you suffered. But sometimes those "mistakes" are just a new way of implementing goodness, or a lesson that your child needs to learn on their own.

My two fav examples of a "new way of implementing goodness" are Twitter and 2pac (some of his songs).

• AHH crap they don't feel sorry for my generation who am I kidding!

Well now that healthcare is passed it'll just be a matter of time before it struts it's stuff, like Amtrak and the USPS; Another mismanaged mess.

Just gotta keep trying.

• Just a correction, Baby Boomers are defined by the census as born from 1946 through 1964. according to the wiki article you mention. The name refers to the post WWII baby boom.

13. If Ron Paul does not run for president in 2012 please send him to Canada to run for the office of Prime Minister. We can really use a man like him.

14. Why doesn’t Ron Paul run for Govenor? At least Texas would be the one haven state in the Union. He would probably get more done and then other states could follow his lead. He needs to be in a decision making position.

• Then he would no longer have a national voice in congress (49 states would lose.) Right now... at least he can stand up and be counted as a voice within a den of wolves.

I guess maybe I'd agree with you if I lived in Texas... but im in NY and I am glad he is a light of hope for all of us Washington

• I wish Ron Paul would step aside from politics altogether and a true conservative would replcae him.

• I can only guess what you mean a "true conservative". Is that someone who believes in the constitution as it was written or how the pilgrims would have written it? Or maybe you want it to stay the way it is with absolutely no change at all.

When did the GOP gain ownership of the label "conservative"?

• Well BH,
            With the exception of Ron Paul, A true Conservative and the GOP of today have very little in common with one another. But, Ron Paul ran for office as a member of the GOP because he knew that he could not get elected to Congress as a Libertarian. It's not the name that makes the man, but a True Conservative is a person who puts his beliefs in line with the original Conservative Constitutional meaning of small, non intrusive non interventionist government who serves the people instead of special interests. Sounds more like a Libertarian philosophy than a GOP philosophy. Maybe you could possibly back up your assertions that Ron Paul is not a true Conservative with some facts or is it just your personal, unsubstantiated opinion of Ron Paul? I can not imagine a more Conservative politician in government today than Ron Paul.

• Fred the Protectionist

Libertarians are radical, liberal, not Conservative.

• Agree with you on radical. Libertarians aren't liberal. Radical conservatives, maybe.

If it takes radicals to get things done, so be it. There are radicals on all sides.

• Fred the Protectionist

"Libertarians are radical, liberal, not Conservative."

What WHAT WHAT WHAT?! 11 voted against this statement? Why do you wimps shy away from labels? I'm sort of radical myself. I'm not ashamed of it.

Why do Libertarians recoil from truth and honesty? Are you ashamed of who you are?

Conservative simply means resistant to change. The opposite of Conservative means radical or liberal. Libertarians....are....not....Conservative in any sense of the word.

• Fred the Protectionist

"Agree with you on radical. Libertarians aren’t liberal. Radical conservatives, maybe."

Noooooo, that is an oxymoron, you cannot be both simultaneously.

• you are out of your mind.

Congressman Paul couldn't be replaced by anyone... not any conservative --- he is a strict constitutionalist.... the thing that ALL politicians should be since they take an oath---he meant what he said when he made it "uphold and protect the constitution." To him-Individual Liberty is #1. There is nobody else in congress like him....

He is pushing to be the modern day Andrew Jackson and take down the corrupt Federal Reserve just like Jackson did to the 2nd national bank. (I was disappointed, when I visited Philadelphia's last 4th of July, to see that nobody thought that the 2nd nat bank building was "historical"...nobody was looking at it but me and my family....it tells me Americans don't squat about the history that really is what should be remembered---it was the greatest "save" in American history...unfortunately they let the crooked bankers right back in in 1913) anyway----just wanting to take them down makes Ron historical in my book---even if he never becomes president...he has big huevos. Nobody else in Washington is that brave -- mostly because the majority of them are PART of the corruption...

Do yourself a favor and read about how the banking system really works and realize 97% of the money isn't real and realize that perpetual debt IS the problem...... Then come back and tell me Congressman Paul could be replaced by anyone (outside of resurrecting one the founders.)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 4

• But, Maybe I am out of my mind. It sometimes wonders off by itself and chases itself for no apparent reason what so ever. Hope it comes home soon.
            I miss it.
            Come home little brain......Come home

• Bill,

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who rambles on and on about this stuff!

Here again, it's also nice to know there are folks out there who believe in the same principles as you do.

Gotta keep on pushing the good fight!

Berg

• I'd love to know who is giving me the down thumbs... why are you people on this site??? just to try and deter people from supporting Ron? sad existence...

want to give me some down thumbs?

to bad you guys who want to deter supporters weren't around to deter people from supporting our Kenyan citizen (and bigamist) fathered president who was raised in Indonesia and yet still somehow is a natural born citizen.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

• As Govenor he would be in a position to implement his policies at the State level and have his representatives be his voice on the national scene by presenting the results to Washington.

The US was a thorn in Churchill's side because we proved by practical application that the sovereign nation state and Austria economics were better than free trade. There has to be at least one State with tangeable evidence which supports Ron Paul's positions.

Otherwise, all we have are plans but no place to put them into operation. We can change the nation one State at a time.

15. This is a letter I drafted to send to my representative in Congress (Utah). In order to send it, they required me to enter my social security number and sign an investigative release form. Since when can't we voice our opinion to our representatives...after all, We elected Them!

Please do NOT vote for the Health Care bill. I have personally read some of the bill; haven't finished it yet. It is a long document with a lot of double talk which could lead to quite a number of different interpretations...I feel intentionally. I believe we need to reform health care, but feel it needs to be done in a thoughtful manner. Why can't we spend some of the stimulus money on investigators for medicare fraud? Why can't we initiate a national campaign to be a healthier people? Why can't health care mimic auto and home owners insurance; for example lower premiums for healthier individuals? There are many intelligent people in this country who could come together and create solutions. Furthermore, the method being used to pass this bill concerns me. It scares me that by adding a few earmarks to classify the "Health Care" bill as a "tax" bill would enable it to pass without a majority vote. Doesn't that tell you something? That should tell you that it cannot be a great health care bill if you are having to mask it to get it passed. And if this is such a good bill, why aren't government employees such as congress, senators, etc, covered under it's umbrella instead of their own special program? How are we going to pay for this? We already have a massive deficit, why are we trying to pass on an impossible burden for future generations to bear. The people of the United States elect you to represent "us" not the lobbyists and special interests. This bill and the process it's going through are not representative of the democracy on which our country was founded. We all need to take on more personal accountability and it should start today!

16. Wow, someone throws out a question, loaded or not, and watch most everyone forget the reason for the article, Should Ron Run in 2012, and go after the question. Name calling and all.

You may have noticed, this web site is run by supporters of Ron. They could print what they wanted and ascribe it to him if they chose...

FuturamaFry, I recommend you read Ron Paul's book, "The Revolution: A Manifesto ", in he it discusses the politics of "race" ,and get his point of view from the man himself.

As for me, I'll pencil him in again on the 2012 as I did for the 2008.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

17. Terry-Lynn:Hayes

I and many of my friends have the same thoughts on the way America is being run. WE saw how the 2008 election went down and we see ways to prevent the peoples voices from being unheard . WE believe this is something worth working for fighting for even dying for and its called freedom . We hope Ron Paul runs in 2012 we will be there all the way. Lets be free people there's nothing to really think about. unless you still believe the lies thank you onesunenterprise@gmail.com

18. U R the truth, the only true representive we might have left, the followers will come n vote u have mine and many other votes here in ks, Please save us from this mismanagment of our country!

19. Please run in 2012 Ron, you are the only one who hasn't sold out, don't let the banksters get to you...

• Fred the Protectionist

Uhhh, Libertarianism empowers "the banksters".

• Where do you get this stuff?

• I don't understand how you think Libertarians empower the banks...

"Libertarian" has nothing to do with empowering anyone except the people themselves to do what they want with their lives.

Banks...sure.... im game..... free markets sometimes empower the banks if the public is stupid enough to get hypnotized into buying things that they cant afford because they get programed to "consume" 24-7 while wasting their time sitting on their couches watching their 65"TVs.

The way it should work is if someone is stupid its their problem... they can feel free to give it all to the banksters with minimum payments on 30 year mortgages on big houses and 4 cars in the garage when they only have 1 kid....and then go max out the visa on the home shopping network just to fill the basement with useless stuff.
        #1 priority for me was to get a house in a decent district for my kids and then to pay off that house. (which by the way, I didn't overspend on) I made double and triple payments till it was paid off and then saved money--I didn't get 2nd mortgages or ended up blowing it on fast cars, fast women, or snorting it up my nose, like so many other people do. (which was THEIR RIGHT to do if they want) ....but.... then for them to have nothing left and to ask for the big bully daddy government to hold a GUN TO MY HEAD to take what my family and I have worked and saved so long and so hard to get----because they were irresponsible dipshits or just plain stupid or lazy??? ...that is where I start to have problems...

It has nothing to do with "banksters." It has to do with individual liberty to do what you want with your life----and to reap what you sow. That is the reason this country was founded.

• Fred the Protectionist

"I don’t understand how you think Libertarians empower the banks…"

The financial industries are some of the most regulated industries on the planet, because those industries employ the largest collection of soul-less bastards. Libertarians oppose "regulation", therefore Libertarianism empowers the banking industry.

In addition Usury is opposed by several major religions, encompassing several billion people on the planet, and Libertarians oppose religion. Libertarianism empowers the banking industry.

20. I've heard that Ron Paul is a racist, is that true?

• FuturamaFry: I'll trade you the two of clubs for your race card. Only after that card is removed from your deck can we have a logical discussion here!

• Hello all, that is a valid question so do the best we can to answer it.

Hello Futurama, I'm not aware of any racist ideas. That is unless you consider objecting to BO racist.

Now my turn to ask, where did you hear that? Any idea what it is based on? How do you think the person who made the racist claim defines racism?

• Just google 'Is Ron Paul A...' and select the fourth item that Google autocompletes. There are a ton of examples why this is a logical conclusion, based on the evidence...

• Forest.
            If Ron Paul is racist,then everyone in America is racist.
            Like anyone in America with an IQ above 50, Ron probably has a dislike for the crime he see's in America, whether it be from whites, blacks, asians, russians, mexicans or anybody else, and he has undoubtedly shared his opinions on the causes and effects as well as the people who commit certain crimes. Ron may also be against the special entitlement programs that certain races receive over all others, but that just means that he believes in equality for all races.
            An opinion is something we all have, including Ron.

• "If Ron Paul is racist,then everyone in America is racist."

Actually, no it does not. That statement makes absolutely no sense.

I have never distributed a newsletter with my name on it that has stated anything as idiotic as "“I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,”

Certainly it is a legitimate question...

• This just in! From the reporters of Ron Paul blogs.

Forest writes in his statement.....I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.

!!!!! What a racist Forest is!!!!!

If your still I doubt.he next added,
            "Certainly it is a legitimate question… "

Get my point douche bag!??

• Forest, you are just too perfect for most bloggers to debate.
            If you believe Ron Paul is a racist then so be it but the article that you have referred us too has said that some racist statements were (supposedly) written by Ron Paul.
            Well for all we know, they could have been written by Don Gaul, or John Saul. You have proven nothing and Ron Paul is still the best choice we have for president. Why don't you go find a real issue to bitchh about? Ron Paul follows the Constitution, unlike most other politicians. But you be sure to give it your best shot at trying to discredit the only man in government who actually stands up for your rights as a free American.

• Even a man who has unshakable ethics such as Ron Paul will be attacked by little people like Forest.
            Get a life forest.

• I had heard about that newsletter, but forgot about it.

Was the statement (supposedly RP's) flippant and stupid? Yes.

Is it plausible that RP's claim is true? Yes.

Is evidence like this sometimes planted for future ammo against a potential enemy? I believe so.

Is this a pattern or just a couple isolated instances? From what I can tell, yes.

Right after the statement about blacks and the LA riots, RP's next statement "As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to 'fight the power,' to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible."

White man is evil and needs to be fought? Isn't that along the lines of what Huey Newton, Elijah Muhammad, and Louis Farrakhan? Isn't that basically Malcom-X said early in his career and later rejected?

Excuse me, but I've got to listen to lil'Wayne at lilTwist.

• If there is even a hint of truth to that idiotic statement then I'd bet you my last dollar that if there was some kind of litmus test out there----he isn't even in the same galaxy as Barrack Obama and his 97% of the voters from the last election.... or are you one of the people that think only white people can be racist?

Go back into the hole you came out of... and find somebody else to defame who isn't one of the only patriots left out there in congress actually fighting the good fight for our childrens future.

• Wow, who mentioned "Barrack" (sic) Obama?

"or are you one of the people that think only white people can be racist?"

Wow. Just Wow. In NO WAY could that even be construed as some bizarre anger manifesting as some odd, aggresive, latent racism. lmfao

Under the headline "Terrorist Update," Paul reported on gang crime in Los Angeles and wrote, "If you have ever been robbed by a black teenaged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be." About blacks in Washington, D.C., Paul wrote, "I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal." Paul said Wednesday that his comments came in the context of "current events and statistical reports of the time,"

• Good sir.... just so you know...I judge people by the content of their character... not their skin color.... that's why im on this website and not backing some typical DC politician. This man has character.

As far as the rest of your comment... Im sure he was talking about statistics in DC... why don't you do some criminal justice research about DC ---check it out and see what opinion you get.... keep in min "semi-criminal" includes anyone who is deviant.... which would include ALL drug users,VAGRANTS, etc (victimless stuff)

?ever been to DC?--I mean real DC not the mall. The law enforcement has their hands full there...

I don't need to argue for him anyway... from a personal liberty stand racism makes ZERO sense.

• There he goes again, projecting.

Have you warn the laminate off of that race card yet?

• Wow. You know, a simple "no" would suffice. I wasn't trying to make an "idiotic statement" or anything. I was just wondering. Sorry.

• Hey FuturamaFry......Why don't you email Ron and ask him personally. Or watch all of his video's and read all of his articles and figure out for yourself that he is certainly not a racist.

• Seriously guys. Did you miss that question mark. He was asking a question. Take a deep breath before you choke yourself.

• No, this racism allegation is thrown around all over the place. I must've listened to hundreds of hours of RP speeches, debates, appereances, etc. and I've never heard even one remotely racist statement out of the congressman's mouth. He's a wonderfully Christian gentleman; humble and gracious. Just ask NAACP-Austin Director Nelson Linder. The mainstream media likes to attach proponents of states right to racism- and of course our state sovereignty is our only firewall between ourselves and a despotic federal govt., since our Bill of Rights has been so badly undermined.

• Seriously tedward, we didnt miss the question mark and thats why I suggested that he email Ron Paul personally and ask his question. Ron Paul is the only person who can truly answer such a question, given the fact that Mr Paul's Character has been on display for decades. Especially if the guy is too busy to research the hundreds of articles pertaining to the excellent character of Mr Paul.

• Fred the Protectionist

Excellent character? Libertarians are hell bent on destroying the middle class, destroy all progress on clean environments and at least social safety net, and returning to some sort of quasi-slavery system on the backs of cheap foreign labor.