15 responses to “Ron Paul on Glenn Beck”

1. lpn training ON

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this topic. I actually appreciate it. I’ll stick a link of this entry in my blog.

2. 4 Star Hotels Rome

Thanks for the update, can I set it up so I receive an email sent to me when you publish a fresh article?

3. φαψεβοοκ

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks!

4. projektowanie stron cms

An rousing treatment is couturier annotate. I cerebrate that you can compose solon with this theme, it mightiness not be considered a taboo get better at but mainly fill usually are not sufficiency to communicate about specified subject areas. To your succeeding. Cheers like your Khmer Karaoke Stars.

5. tworzenie stron www śląsk

I have experienced that good realtors just about everywhere are starting to warm up to FSBO Marketing and advertising. They are recognizing that it is not only placing a sign in the leading property. It’s actually regarding building relationships using these sellers who one of these simple days will end up purchasers. So, whenever anyone give your time and efforts to supporting these sellers go the idea alone: the Law associated with Reciprocity leg techinques in. Great post.

6. zaproszenia ślubne oryginalne

thank you for all your efforts you have put in this. Very fascinating information. Humanity is acquiring all of the right technology for all you wrong motives. by Rich Buckminster Fuller.

7. Jed Martin

Ron Paul is a Patriot. I believe in him so much that I actually use my full name. And no, I’m not afraid.

8. Nate Y

Wow. There’s now 3 “Nate”s who post here. I’ll have to start posting with my last initial to avoid confusion.

Nate Y formerly Nate

9. Greg

I was told of this 30yrs ago–one world government-one world monetary system-one world military-one world religion (a global ethic).

10. Nate

I think it is sad how uninformed soooo many people are when it comes to politics and economics….Ron Paul has opened my eyes to the true American dream. J. Doe, I really feel bad for you….really…..sheep will always be followers. I saw the CNN interview that you are referring to about the Nazi money….so you think then that a Christian shouldn’t accept any donations from an Athiest, or a Muslim, or any person that doesn’t agree with them……hmmm kinda sounds like prejudice…Everybody has a right to support whoever they want regardless of race, religion, sex or creed….but sadly for you, the Nazi political and economic system bares a very strong resemblence to the current and last few administrations. You probably think that you pay taxes for your protection too…..Open your eyes….we are all free people but we keep handing over our freedoms for temporary security….the government has ALWAYS historically tried to take away their peoples freedoms…..every single govt in history…..Absolute power corrupts absolutely…. Read Ron Paul’s “The Revolution: a Manifesto” and it will open your eyes. If you think I am full of it, then read Karl Marx’s “The Communist Manifesto” and compare the 10 planks of communism to the policies and structure or our government and political structure, then talk to me about Nazis…..

11. FG

J Doe: typical childish name-calling from the guys who can’t the handle the truth. It’s OK, go back to your mama. She’ll whisper sweet nothing to you while fawning over the Obama speech full of empty promises of hope and change. You deserve the Obamanation that’s coming your way, if we let it.

David, appreciate your supporting comments for Ron Paul, but he’s not bucking the steer alone. This is way bigger than Ron Paul. With God, all things are possible.

12. J. Doe

Ron Paul is a Nazi pig. He took campaign funds from Nazis and kept the money when he was made aware where it came from. He is a Nazi pig. And all who support him are pigs as well.

1. David

Nazi?Ron Paul? Are you on meds?
      Hitler was a Fascist who took over all the major German companies
      which were collapsing. The rich owners still stayed rich.
      Sound familiar? nationalization? Prop up? Bailout? Take a portion of the debt? Ron Paul spoke AGAINST all of that.
      The Republican party had their Bush/Boehner/McCain/McConell backed bailout
      The Democrats had there Obama/Pelosi/Reid /Frank backed bailout.
      Both parties are the same fascist God Head.

The US government paid the Shah of Iran to exist then he killed his people.
      The US Government paid Saddam Hussein to exist then they paid to kill him.

Ron Paul took campaign contributions from anyone just like I would take money from someone if I needed it. Ron Paul promised no favors to anyone for the money he received.
      The US Government gives alot of favors to corrupt people who pay them.

Ron Paul is a good man who tries hard
      Ill give him that.
      I think hes bucking a steer to big for him though.
      This world is to corrupt.

2. T Reamonn

Read a book.

13. T Reamonn

Ok everybody it’s now our moral obligation to show the film Brazil (1985) to everybody we know so they can at least be prepared for what’s in store for our future…