176 responses to “Ron Paul’s Bill To Audit The Federal Reserve Now Has 92 Co-Sponsors”

1. Stewie

Ron Paul has some new support!

2. Stewie

aaron4unitruth,

Ron Paul is pushing for a REAL audit. Read what all is excluded from the audits (The Auditors Statement), essentially ALL the important information is excluded.
    Some Audit.

3. aaron4unitruth

Could someone go to this website and advise us if what they claim regarding the fed is true?

4. Santos

I just got ann email confirmation that Congresswoman Sue Myrick is a co-sponsor now!

5. 3rd worlder

How about homeland security doing an audit. The federal reserve is a foreign terrorist in America.

6. alex3191

Finally ! good job, Ron ! God bless you ! i am so happy that i donated to your campaign ! keep fighting for american people ! dont give up !

7. Jim

I wonder if this will finally show that the Fed is a bunch of international bankers and not a branch of the Federal government? I hope so!

8. Andre G

This is one for the history books.

9. Jon Lewis

I love what RP is doing here. This is absolutely the most perfect thing to do right about now. The reason why this is is getting bi-partisan support is because it just makes too much sense.

RP has a way of getting this kind of mixed support on things. I think it’s because he is thinking of ways to actually improving government, and the people know it. It’s simplistic and right and even those outside of Washington politics can understand get behind it.

The two major parties just control only, that’s why we are here. Hi, we are here! On the verge of economic collapse!

I think it makes way too much sense to put in check the power that government entities have. Don’t you think? Hmmmmmm…

GO RON PAUL!

10. Ross

There must a lot of vascilating gutless wonders in Congress trying to have an each way bet.They have been comfortable sucking off the excesses of the present status quo,knowing full well that they have betrayed the real system that gives them sustainence,yet they will betray their own chldren’s future for a few pieces of sliver.

The banksters have preyed upon our lust for money and short term gratification,and most of us have fallen for it,thus becoming their debt slaves.Those in power in the near future have to face a real possibility of violent revolution,whereby anarchy will see their destruction also.

Will the rest of Congress rise above their foibles and see the dawning of a new age of enlightenment and liberty?

AUDIT THE FED NOW WITH NO PARAMETERS THAT PERMIT ESCAPE VIA EQUIVOCATION!

11. Tom

Did you know you can petition on line for H.R. 1207 and copies will be sent to your representative in congress? Here’s the link:

Go ahead, petition away and spread the word!!

12. Nate D

91! wow what a jump. Nice work everyone

13. Ross

Sorry,It should read Ming the Mechanic The unknown $20 trillion Company.

The main point of the article is that the DTCC hold in trust nearly all shares traded.Legally they own them and not the buyer.So if the US Govt falters,then they could just sell the shares they have in trust and keep the money.

14. Ross

Who are the DTCC? The Depsitory Trust and Clearing Corporation.They have $23 trillion in assets and in 2002 turned over $ 917 trillion.99% of all share transactions in the US go through them and they are owned by the same people who own the Federal Reserve. See Ming the Mechanic “The Unknown $20 trillion company” http:ming.tv/flemming2.php/__show_article/_a000010_000923.htm

15. Darrell

I just want to thank Ron Paul for his leadership to Audit the so called Federal Reserve. A bunch of ultra rich bankers who suck us dry. Don’t get me wrong I’m fine for folks that work hard and make big bucks, but The behavior of the Fake Fed is a crime.

God Bless Ron Paul

1. BehaviormusbeExposed

We need to know what the Federal Reserve is doing with our money.

Audit the Fed with all levers of power at our disposal, no excuses. Show every member you mean business and get them signed on to HR 1207.

16. Andre  G

Great job everyone!! keep it up!

Here’s my letter to all the Congressmen in the House Financial Services Committee

Dear Congressman,

I urge you to immediately research HR-1207 – Audit the Fed, sponsored by Ron Paul and co-sponsored by 55 other statesmen. Passing this bill would be the first step to restoring financial liberty to the United States.

Thomas Jefferson said in 1809: “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”

Andrew Jackson said in 1829: “Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out. If Congress has the right to issue paper money, it was given them to be used by themselves, and not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.”

Abraham Lincoln once also said: “I have two great enemies, the southern army in front of me and the financial institutions, in the rear. Of the two, the one in the rear is the greatest enemy. I see in the future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of the war.”

Today, we all feel this same anxiety Abraham Lincoln felt in his days. We are at a junction in the history of this great Nation where we must take the stand for liberty. We cannot have our children to wake up homeless on the continent our fathers conquered.

It is not without reason Thomas Jefferson stated, “I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.”

I hope you side with these patriots, and firmly stand up for the United States of America.

Sincerely,

17. Tom

This is truly wonderful. Does everyone know about the “end the fed” rally at each federal reserve bank on Saturday, April 25, 2009? I would have posted it sooner, but I just found out about it myself. For further information check out these sites:

Here’s my proposal for after we emerge victorious:

United States Constitutional Amendment XXVIII
    In honoring the sentiments of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, as well as other founding fathers and revolutionary heroes, and for the general good of the public, the United States shall never place the power to create money in the authority of any central bank, or any other private institution. Nor shall the United States place this power in the authority of any public institution which is not directly responsible to Congress in every way, such that either congress or the people by way of petition, reserve the right to abolish this institution or terminate the employment of any one of its workers. Article I shall not be ignored.

Reach for the stars my friends!! We’re making it happen!!

18. Wade Odom

I hope we have better results than AL GORE SENIOR had..

In his book he asked for a “budget” and was told to go back to Congress and they would take care of the money. It’s too big for you..We will take care of the money…

19. IthinkYouUnderestimateTheEnragedPublicMatt

Matt, you more than underestimate an enraged and armed population who won’t settle for anything else.

Are you by chance Geithner or work for Geithner? We don’t care if the Fed thinks it has nothing to hide, the rest of the people will see the operations of the Federal Reserve for themselves.

If during the audit they start to question why exactly we even have this institution, given the extreme flux of stonewalling, namecalling, police state tactics and absolute fascist malice coming from the banker’s secrecy room of boards; then we will simply quietly direct them to HR 833.

“In the longrun there’s no reason we should have it. Abolish the Federal Reserve if the system doesn’t work, support HR 833 and elect more people in support of HR 833 to be rid of this appallingly secretive difficult institution.”

Oh and Matt, the sheep aren’t stupid. They’ll see when this operation appears to be detrimental to the economy, that it may be a good idea to get rid of it, and in fact they may go out demanding the cancer is uprooted which means abolish it then so be it since at the start we never asked for a “Centralized Bank” to control our laws.

1. Matt

WTF does ‘being enraged and armed’ have ANYTHING to do with HR 833?!?!? Goodness. I mean what if I am ‘calculating and armed’ doesn’t that make me more dangerous than you? Are you just saying things to incite people into anger? Stay focused man.

And as said before NO I DO NOT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT, and NO I AM NOT TIMOTHY GEITHNER. Stop demonizing me with your ridiculous consipracy theories. It’s a freaking message board, or maybe i should say something like ‘yes it is the CIA, you should put on an aluminum foil hat and use library computers or i will track you down’? Come on, I am just a normal voting citizen, so leave it at that.

So you disparage ‘the sheep’ (or trolls or whatever you call people that in your eyes show some sort of ignorance) while at the same time warning me ‘the sheep aren’t stupid’. Which is it? And what happens if 833 fails, or fails to incite any change at all?

20. Krysina

What I’m wondering is why Matt is so afraid of how many we are out there, his reference that :

“They are OK with working hard, creating value for society at large, and happy with what you may refer to as a ‘prison’, or their little slice of the world”

Is a sign of fear for how many of us is really out there. He is denying that there are as many there are, which shows fear-not to mention a highly prideful know it all view at which earlier in this forum he was condemning.
    He is not but a troll probably from some left wing blog who hates us who follow the constitution and stand up for what is right.

Ofcourse, if he really didn’t know if the fed were “liars” or if an audit would work he should really become more educated about it and learn more about how the system works. His ignorance towards the federal reserve shows that he hasn’t read up, and if you haven’t read up and came to a solid conclusion (the presence of a question says that he doesn’t have a solid conclusion) then he should do so.

The fact is, REAL americans will never back down, we have a culture based on fighting for what is right whether the leftists like it or not. THAT is why we will not be defeated. One way or another, we WILL get our rights back and keep the ones we still have.

1. Matt

“Is a sign of fear for how many of us is really out there.”

Not sure how asking a question is a sign of fear… But according to the last election the answer would seem to be ‘not as many as you might think’…

1. Krystina

WOW. Its sad how little basis you have for your ideas.. I mean it, it really is sad. You really do need to read up. You have ABSOLUTELY no idea the kind of research these people do.

You sure are good at being a troll though, too bad you couldn’t use that inthusiasm for the greater good.

21. LA VERNE OYARZO

DEAR RON:
    AS A TAX PAYER I AGREE FULL HEARTEDLY WITH THE PASSING OF HR1207,
    LET US MAKE THE GOVERNMENT OPEN THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND LET THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA KNOW WHAT WE HAVE IN THERE. AT THIS POINT TH
    GOVERNMENT OF CHINA OWNS ALL OF US AND OUR COUNTRY. HOW DID THOSE THAT WE ELECTED AND TRUSTED ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN, TRYING TO APEASE EVERYONE? NOW THEY ARE FINDING OUT THAT JUST DOES NOT WORK.

OUR CALIFORNIA REPRESENTATIVES BETTER WISE UP AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR OURCOUNTRY IF IT IS NOT TOO LATE. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF OUR GOVERNMENT I SEE WEAK INDIVIDUALS RUNNING IT.

22. Peter

Matt,
    I value your opinion. I really do. But you are reaching here:

Matt states: “Maybe the people who have jobs don’t entirely think they way you might? They are OK with working hard, creating value for society at large, and happy with what you may refer to as a ‘prison’, or their little slice of the world?” – Matt

When 40 % of Americans don’t even pay taxes ( I don’t fall into that category) only a left wing, Liberal “take from those who have to give to those who are lazy” could say such a thing.

You’re true Liberal Colors are shining through.

Argue all you want Matt. But we’re the ones forking out the money. Sooner or later we will either change things back to small government or we will all just stop working.Small business will close down and Middle Class America will disappear just like in Europe. And then where is the money going to come from? It’s not going to come from that well trained 40 % who are use to hand outs.
    I can promise you.

1. Matt

“That is EXACTLY what a Government Offical in places like China,Russia,Cuba,Venezuala or any other Dictatorship/Socialist Country would say.”

Or, isn’t that what farmers in the pre-civil war south would have said too? To read it again: “They are OK with working hard, creating value for society at large, and happy with what you may refer to as a ‘prison’, or their little slice of the world?”

I’m no government official, and your continued attempts to pigeonhole my overarching beliefs are completely off, but amusing in a dogged way.

2. Krysina

Great comment, I thought of saying the very same thing but you got to it before I did!
      As for Matt, you are being a true bi-product of society, the mainstream media and public schools. Just think of what our forefathers SACRIFICED for our country, they lost children and their own lives to GET AWAY FROM A CENTRAL BANK, now here we go and install one in 1913 and forfeit what they died to break free from? As for people working and not being able to attend I know plenty and plenty college students as well who were not able to attend for this cause. I’m sorry for calling you and others on “your side” ignorant sucks, but hell, when you think about the price the founding fathers paid FOR YOUR FREEDOM and you are basically slapping them in the face and spitting on their grave, it makes me more than alittle unnerved.

1. Matt

Not sure what a ‘bi-product of society’ is.

Not sure how my asking a question constitutes “slapping them in the face and spitting on their grave.”

What about those people that have sacrificed their lives during WWII protecting our freedom when we had a central bank, does that mean you are then spitting on their grave?

I have to admit however, this board does not take kindly to any conversation – unless you agree 100%. Once you stop listening to opinions that you may not agree with, you will end up looking foolish:

Signed,

an “ignorant suck”

1. Peter

Matt,
          I’ve already apologized to you several times about the harshment of some of the replies you’ve recieved here. I guess I should send you a lollypop or some flowers. Be a man. Grow up. This is a blog. These are words.Just words.

You have every right to voice your opinion. But you also have to understand something. This is not Obama Land.With children singing, TV Anchors gushing and everybody group hugging.This is Ron Paul territory. A place of high emotions where Paul supporters have every right to be defensive because of how we are generally treated.

Ron Paul is the absolute opposite of most Politicians in Washington today, including Obama. And the way that the media,the Democrats and the Republicans treat us it’s appalling. We scarcely get any respect and in fact are generally treated as whackos. Ron Paul and his supporters from day one have been catching tremendous flack from both sides of the political spectrum. And I’m not talking about mere differences of opinions. Oh no, it gets much more personal than that.

I wish I had a Diary of some of the things that were said to me or about Dr. Paul and the rest of us. We didn’t pick any fights. All we had to do was just mention Paul’s name. The Liberals seemed to be the meanest ones. McCain’s supporters came in second. Hillary’s supporters were actually rather peaceful and open minded.But a lot of black bloggers were out right racist in their comments.Full of hate and close mindedness.

Why? What’s the reason for all of this anger? You tell me Matt. You’re the one taking the higher ground here. Enlighten me. Show me the foolishness of my beliefs. This out dated notion that we should actually have transparency with the Fed. Or fiscal responsibility. Or maybe just a good old fashioned house cleaning in our Government. What a silly idea. How childish of me.

Exactly what is it about the U.S. Constitution or it’s supporters that either frightens or angers so many people? Whether auditing the Fed,officially Declaring Wars,the Gun Laws, Taxes or whatever. It’s all there. Every bit of it is in the Constitution.

As an example.(And I’m not comparing Paul to Jesus)But, Jesus came to the heart of the Jewish community and preached love,peace and forgiveness. And that’s pretty much it. No talk of War or revolting against the Romans or the Jews. Hell, even the Romans liked Jesus. But the Jewish leaders, the so called “experts” on religion,love and God, they hated Jesus.Or were afraid of his simple message. So out of fear they sought to stamp out the fire or rather, the truth. (it had an opposite effect,oh if they could only do it all over again)

The same thing happened to Ghandi, Lincoln, JFK and many others through out history.

Right away,Paul supporters were declared to be “Kooks,Ron Bots,Radicals,Tin Foil Hat Heads and idiots because we dared to listen to an old Doctor who actually made some sense. And once again, the so called “Leaders” are afraid of the message and are trying to stamp out the excitement.

So when anyone comes up to us and has a difference of opinion there is a 95% probability that they are not doing so for the sake of discussion. Oh no,(we could only wish it were that simple) more than likely it’s just another attack. Another futile attempt to stamp out the fire.So can you really blame us for being a little harsh??

If you really are a Paul supporter then you would understand this from your own experience. But your defense of the Fed’s Secrecy and your apparent surprise at our reaction to it seems a little ironic. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to say you are a Paul supporter but not support Paul’s Bill: HR 1207.If you don’t support Paul’s message or his Bills then exactly what is it about Paul you support?

Is it me? :)

Do you have to agree with everything? Of course not.But don’t get your feelings hurt if you recieve some harsh responses. Because that is what we are use too.The public made us this way.

Personally, I would much prefer to be treated as a normal human being. Maybe have a little chit chat at Starbucks over coffee and cookies. Just another registered voter. Just another guy, but Noooooooo. I’m a Ron Bot.I’m a Tea Bagger.I’m a freak.And you can blame it all on the Constitution.

But hey, feel free to discuss and have a difference of opinion. WITH THE UNDERSTANDING that you’re going to get responses. Lots’ of them. That’s what Liberty is about. In fact. I read where the first meetings that took place between our Founding Fathers were full of never ending arguements.

History does repeat itself. Over and over and over again.

Now about that lollypop. :)

1. Matt

My feelings are not hurt, if anything I am more interested in the nature of the response now, even more than the actual response.

“So can you really blame us for being a little harsh??”

Actually yes, when you draw paralells with Jesus “Ghandi, Lincoln, JFK and many others through out history.” I find it very interesting that any of them would use the phrase ‘ignorant suck’, ‘troll’, totally unnecessary attacks at anothers’ manhood, and then blame the media. They would never use that excuse, that stereotype is not created by the media, it is created by YOU.

They had many, but especially one quality that those people you mention had, and this board seems to lack – humility. This isn’t the Crusades, it’s politics, so good luck convincing the world of your message by cramming it down their throats with antiquated verbal pitchforks and teabags and using excuses like ‘the media made me this way’, whatever.

Sometimes you have to be democratic and not just talk about YOUR democracy being the only one worth living but show WHY it is making you and Ron Paul followers something to emulate. Otherwise, just pass the kool-aid, right?

If you believe in history as you say, you must agree that leading by example is ALWAYS more effective than leading by anger, accusations, or stereotypes, so why isn’t that more prevalent and anger less prevalent on this message board?

Signed,

“an ignorant suck”

2. Peter

Well said Matt. I agree with you. But let’s meet each other half way shall we? Are you truly a Ron Paul supporter?

The Manistream media are not the ones TEACHING US. But they are the ones LEADING BY EXAMPLE. Obama received media mana from heaven. He had all of the free publicity the other candidates could only dream of.While at the same time he had scarcely any real criticisms of the likes of Paul,Palin and McCain. And guess what? IT WORKED! A candidate out of nowhere with little experience at anything (community development?) who hardly ever showed up to vote on any bills in Congress (voted absentee) became President.

And the media still leads by example in this fashion. Just check out some Youtube videos of CNN,NBC,CBS,ABC (that’s just about all of them). Not to mention the Los Angelos Times, New York Times, Time Magazine, etc. of their descriptions of recent “TEA PARTY PROTESTS. You’re going to see and hear things that make “ignorant suck” sound like a softball. Does this justify being like them as well? Certainly not. But some of it is bound to rub off a little.

So what’s with the double standard? Why aren’t you complaining about those harsh things said about us(including you,fellow Ron Paul supporter?) from those sources? Front page news/national TV insults are a lot more damaging than a single “ignorant suck” comment on some back room blog don’t you think?

You’ve spent most of last week presenting all of the facts. Well, congradulations. Well done. You’ve reminded us of how few people voted for Paul. What a waste of time it is is to audit the Fed. How illogical we are and what rude bloggers we can be. Forgetting of course, that you’re one of us. Right? You’re a Ron Paul supporter because: (enter info here)……………………………….

Come on Matt. We may be rude but we’re not stupid.

You remind of my little brother who refused to wipe off the mud stain I put on his shirt because he wanted to solicit pitty from my Dad who came home 6 hours later.

Wipe off the mud and lets start over again shall we?

I want to hear your point of view. Honest. Not your defense of what is wrong with Ron Paul followers. Just your point of view as to why it would not be a good idea to Audit the Fed.

“You’re Honor.” ” The Defense now rests it’s case” -Perry Mason

3. Matt

“You remind of my little brother who refused to wipe off the mud stain I put on his shirt because he wanted to solicit pitty (sic) from my Dad who came home 6 hours later.

It didn’t work. My dad fussed at him for being a cry baby and walking around with a mud stained shirt.”

Nice, I remind you of a cry baby? You just cannot help yourself can you? That liberal media really has twisted you up hasn’t it?

As an older brother myself, my thought would be, maybe had your father also put you in your place too and taught you how to take some responsibility for your actions and not simply enabling you, maybe you wouldn’t still be blaming society for your own misplaced personal attacks on random people, and thinking you can get away with it.

How about answering my very first question that I ever asked on this board?

“Matt replies:
            April 23rd, 2009 at 10:36 am

What if they aren’t ‘liars’?

Does that mean the discussion and effort that went into this is over?

Just curious…”

I mean, if/when this bill passes, the audit is conducted, and what if it turns out the Federal Reserve gets a clean bill of health?

23. Joe March

I worked up the sample FED letter and have been trying to get it to BARNEY FRANKS. He won’t accept emails from non-constituents so I tried to fax him. The faxes won’t go through. I’m pretty sure it’s not my fax machine. I tried from the fax machine and from the computer. Same results. It rings, appears to connect and then the error message. Here’s an excerpt.

I am writing to ask you to please co-sponsor and support H.R.1207, an effort to audit the FEDERAL RESERVE. Your web site indicated you receive a large volume of mail, and that you “must restrict my e-mail responses to residents of the cities and towns that make up the Fourth Congressional District of Massachusetts.” With all due respect Congressman Franks, you ARE the Chairman of the House Committee on Financial Services. During this time of extreme economic crisis, I believe, by accepting such an important, prestigious position you are required to represent more than the just the people in the 4th District of Massachusetts. Your actions and decisions in said position effect more than just your constituents.

I’ve had the same problem trying to admonish Pelosi. Any suggestions other than SNAIL MAIL.

jm2387

24. Matt

“just think of the amount of people WHO COULDN’T COME, those who had jobs or where in school…”

Or, maybe the people who have jobs don’t entirely think they way you might? They are OK with working hard, creating value for society at large, and happy with what you may refer to as a ‘prison’, or their little slice of the world?

signed,

an “ignorant suck”

1. Dustin

I just love it when people group an entire demographic into one train of thought or one ideology. True some of the people have the philosophy you mentioned. However, you make yourself look ridiculous. Undoubtedly many of the people, I myself was one, would have loved to attend. However, I’m working like a slave to make ends meet, ends such as cigarette tax, gasoline tax, income tax, just to name a few. Please don’t come here with comments designed to break down rational logical thought and conversation for your own agenda.

25. Peter

Hey Matt,
    is your real name Tim Geitner? And if you are Tim, well that would certainly explain why you are so defensive about the Fed.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who would actually defend complete secrecy with no tranparency in a branch of any goverment that handles that nation’s money has got to be a full fledged Socialist.

Name calling? You damned right Mister. If it looks and walks like a duck,….. well, it’s a duck, Matt.It is a duck.

What difference does it make as to whether or not anything is gained out of auditing the Fed? The general public has a right to know.Especially when it comes to large amounts of money.Anything that would build confidence would be good for the Economy right Matt? Isn’t that what’s really hurting Wall Street right now? Well then. What do you say? Just for the taste of it. Let’s pull back the curtain,find out out what’s really going on and build some confidence shall we?

Money corrupts.That is the history of man.But,I guess in Matt’s Alice-in-Wonderland World, money doesn’t corrupt. Especially large amounts of it. Everybody is honest. But here in the real world we are reminded daily of how money does corrupt. Especially large amounts of it behind closed doors.

You’re joking right Matt? This is a joke? Or maybe you’re an ACORN Troll looking to pick up some extra cash for the weekend?

And by the way, Abraham Lincoln,Thomas Jefferson,Andrew Jackson and J.F.K were all against having a Federal Reserve PERIOD. They wanted more than just tranparency,they wanted to end it all together.

Which brings the real reason why Matt or anyone would NOT want to have any oversight or tranparency in the Fed. Because after pulling back the curtain, the truth would come out.

The truth is sooooooo yesterday.

1. Matt

Wow. It’s an audit, not a witchhunt, unless you are all knowing – in which case there really is no secrecy and instead it’s a conspiracy you already know about, right?

But you aren’t all-knowing, i’m not a socialist, no idea what ‘ACORN’ is, not sure why you would call me a troll, and no idea why you are being so offensive.

I was just asking a question about ‘how you audit’ something like the Federal Reserve. It’s not Austrian vs. Keynes or anything, it’s a purely procedural question that you should know the answer to without (even admittedly) resorting to name calling.

For myself and the perception other Ron Paul supporters, I would think it best if you left it at that.

Regards,

Matt

2. Joe March

Peter:

Could you post your source for JFK and the Fed. I like to stick the LIBS with JFK quotes.

Joe March

26. Krysina

ANyone who doesn’t know to audit then eventually ABOLISH the Fed is an ignorant suck. Please read more of the new world order and look at our rights as HUMAN BEINGS that are being taken away. The fall of the dollar is coming and its all engineered by the elites to eventually merge canada, mexico and the US ..then introduce the AMERO. There are hundreds of prison camps across america for the constitutionalists, christians and “right wing extremists” who are AGAINST THIS which I beleive and have whitnessed ARE MANY. April 15 was tea party day, 4000 people showed up at the capitol of Salem OREGON just think of the amount of people WHO COULDN’T COME, those who had jobs or where in school… I believe the number is at least triple that if not more JUST IN SALEM, OR. There were 10 Other events state wide. People are waking up to this, and I believe when it comes to fruition people will not roll over by this time, everyone will know how the world TRULY is worked by these bastards and we WILL NOT lose our nation.
    Spread it to everyone you know, we must not let them win.

1. Joe March

Your ABSOLUTELY correct. I was beginning to believe I was the only one that felt that way. We need RALLYS (T.E.A. Parties) every week. I feel like everyone forgot already. We need a RALLY every week because there are so many damn issues they are trying to jam through. They must have had all this garbage written up and ready to go. I’m SICK of the Global Warming Hoax. Smart grid is part of that World Order Garbage. I think this economic melt down was planned. Obamoron wants CHAOS. I’m taking a break.

1. Joe March

Krysina:

Where are you?

1. Krystina

Thankyou for the reply, I am also sick of global warming crap. It gets so old. The kids these days are filled with this stuff right out of highschool.

There was a rally on Sat the 25, and I believe July 4th is being planned for a BIG one. Don’t think this has lost steam at all..its just getting started!! :D

We must do everything we can to educate people about the fed and what a “note” really is worth and also that we must save our country!

27. Santos

These are the fax numbers of all the representatives in the House Commitee of Financial Services that have not agreed to co sponsor this bill. I’m going to fax all of them right away. Please do the same.

202 225-2082
    (202) 225-5907
    330) 533-7136
    (740) 376-0886
    (740) 633-5727
    (740) 533-9359
    (330) 532-3740

28. HR1207 Update - XDTalk Forums - Your HS2000/SA-XD Information Source!

[...] If your representative isn’t on the list, be sure to write to them asking for their support! Ron Paul’s Bill To Audit The Federal Reserve Now Has 88 Co-Sponsors | Ron Paul .com If you have a Rep on the Financial Services Committee, be sure to tell them you expect this bill [...]

29. Stewart

I recently e-mailed every Representative in Texas that I could to support HR1207, and have already sent e-mails to my Senators. Must keep the momentum going!

30. sunny

UPDATE needed here…it is now 79. these are new as of yesterday!

Rep Rooney, Thomas J. [FL-16] – 4/22/2009
    Rep Massa, Eric J. J. [NY-29] – 4/22/2009
    Rep Johnson, Sam [TX-3] – 4/22/2009
    Rep Thompson, Glenn [PA-5] – 4/22/2009
    Rep Brady, Kevin [TX-8] – 4/22/2009
    Rep Smith, Adam [WA-9] – 4/22/2009
    Rep Shimkus, John [IL-19] – 4/22/2009
    Rep Graves, Sam [MO-6] – 4/22/2009

31. Oscar_DeGrouch

79 and counting! Pleased to see Eric J.J. Massa D-NY as the first New Yorker on board!

32. Joe

Don’t let up. Remember H.R. 1207 is still sitting in committee. Contact the members of the Financial Services committee and urge them to let H.R. 1207 go on to a full house vote.

33. FInallyYes

Who gave them the power to decide…………AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pass the audit………..PROSECUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. FInallyYes

Finally yes, and we the people show up with the pitchforks all in hand!!!!!

We decide what happens with the Fed, not the Fed, who gave the Federal Reserve aka AIPAC to decide what does and doesn’t constitute the law…….

They’re all a bunch of…..liars.

PASS HR 1207!!!!!

1. Matt

What if they aren’t ‘liars’?

Does that mean the discussion and effort that went into this is over?

Just curious…

1. YouTellMeIfTheyArentLiars

Rotating ponzi scheme of fraud which operates within the Federal Reserve must be brought to heel.

How can they defend the indefensible ponzi scheme of the Federal Reserve fractional syndicate?

Why don’t you tell everyone how?

If the fractional reserve banking itself operates as a ponzi scheme that has run out of control, and the bankers themselves admit it, are they not admitting to cover up?

And is cover up not a crime?

Boy oh boy, now it OFFICIALLY gets interesting doesn’t it!!!!

Let’s see what the American people have to say once they have viewed the full operations of the Federal Reserve, and the interesting fact that it is backed by nothing but I.O.U. receipts intent on causing simple slavery to the rich.

I wonder what their defense will be except “I don’t recall” giving the Fed such powers…..

Gee, all of a sudden Thomas Jefferson’s words are going to ring alot more heavy in everybody’s minds now about banking institutions being more dangerous than standing armies with absolutely no effort aren’t they Which way will the wind carry?

1. Matt

Don’t confuse your perceived effectiveness of the Federal Reserve (as evidenced by random Mises link) with the effectiveness of an audit.

If an American doesn’t know what the Federal Reserve does after ALL of the press in the past year across EVERY medium, positive and negative, programs launched, interest rate activity, blogging, interventionist activities, do you really think this one audit is going to educate them on the ineffectiveness of the ‘ponzi scheme that is the fractional reserve banking system’? Come on.

Do you know what you are auditing? Are you talking about auditing philosophy or auditing balance sheets? Or is this another Sarbanes-Oxley like rant, in your opinion?

2. d

it’s not about anyone being liars, it’s about being informed. the people have the right to know where our money is getting dumped. this audit alone won’t solve anything, but it will expose what we have a right to know. Why should Ben Bull-larky think he and the fed have more power and rights than the people? We have to get audited by the Fed and pay taxes (which are illegal, btw), so why not the Fed live by the same rules? Audit them, audit the FED asap. Can’t you see they are hiding something of massive proportions, but the rate of speed that they print and spend the money. it’s a plan to demolish the dollar!!! it is part of a grander scheme of thithat isn’t so, what is wrong with knowing where our money has been tucked away, spent, lent, burned and who knows what else?

35. Ross

Good onya Ron.{Aussie vernacular] You never give up and must be a fine example for your aspiring countrymen.I’m doing my best to create awareness here.Well done!