1,519 responses to “Ron Paul Didn’t Expect This Response From Hillary Clinton”

1. pauldb707

a house needs to fall on her…

2. pauldb707

this is hitlery clinton’s lame assed attempt to show that she is open to discussion. she is a liar and a would be despot. GOOOOOOOOOOO Ron Paul…Peace!!!

3. cobbax9916

He perhaps could’ve said all that with way less sentences I think I’d be dozing
    off if I had to answer that ha! But I bet Guantanamo and all USA secret prisons
    (even on ships) are still in operation its a sick and dangerous world now as we
    get closer to Jesus return. People had better get born again (receive the Holy Spirit
    inside them supernaturally) after turning to Jesus + getting baptised
    Jesus replied
    ‘Very truly I tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of God unless he is born again’
    Jn3vs3

4. garrett divincenzo

wat defines a god among men he is just a man that are great universe created threw a series of events he is an extremly honorble man that deserves presidency for the reason that he does care so much about the people of the WHOLE WORLD and even more so about THE RIGHT OF ALL PEOPLE as defined in the consitution

5. WerhmachtofRussia

We are out of Iraq but violence is still going on in between sectarian groups. I agree that she completely lied when she said “Guantanamo is closed.”

6. Kevin Zilverberg

Even better!

7. wyobuck7

Retirement home? I say prison!

8. mt8300

lie lie lie and lie lie Hillary lier clinton

9. heterosectional

Ron Paul has been appointed U.S. Ambassador to North Dakota.

10. Lorin Thwaits

Gosh, why isn’t this guy president RIGHT NOW???

11. VeryEvilPettingZoo

I’ll buy your defense of his longwindedness. I’ll even add another: this kind of I’m-asking-you-a-question-but-I’m-really-just-endlessly-pontificating is very common during congressional hearings. My original post was mainly an impatient complaint.

12. Pashkod

This was in 2009 and now where in January 2013 and Guatanamo is open and we are still in Iraq. Hilary learned how to lie from her Bill……..

13. Pashkod

14. Mojito skurt

What.. in comparison to that devil COndoleeza Rice? lol.. get off the drugs man.

15. lakmilis

16. Mojito skurt

hehe… I think it was nice for once, to see they [Columbians] are able to behave a bit more civil than usual across the parties and think it was a nice compliment from Clinton to Paul and the humorous add on comment :)

17. lakmilis

18. Kevin Zilverberg

Hilarious Clinton, that stupid bitch needs to go to a retirement home

19. Kevin Zilverberg

He should be cloned and then all of his clones run the show and we are saved :D

20. mellymomolove

Not everything can be expressed easy to swallow sound bite form. Especially something as complicated as foreign policy. Ron Paul was one of the only true anti-war politicians. I would take this “gasbag” over the smooth talking war criminal we have in office now.

21. terrorhunter0000

When she laughs I always picture the wicked witch of the west, and the American people are Dorothy. Anyone else?

22. stevoridesagain

Hillary Clinton is a liar and a fraud. Pure, bullshit politics.

23. Michel Pas

Worthless golddigger woman. No soul at all

24. Thomas OakCat

too bad it was all lies lol

25. HarleyMarine6075

WOW! We closed Gitmo? Really? Wow thats all this Marine can say…… LIAR, LIAR!

26. HarleyMarine6075

WOW! We closed Gitmo? Really? Wow thats all this Marine can say…… LIAR, LIAR!

27. Andrew Helm

wow, maybe the plan is to fetch the troops home and send twice as many somewhere the cfr havnt decided yet? dont trust evil

28. Andrew Helm

29. peromk

I looked at this movie since I had gotten honestly concerned with the economy and had no clue what to do. Hard cash does not always mean anything at all any more. Thus I decided to do some research and came across Goldiverse. I am so fortuitous, I have the ability to switch my money from cash to different currencies, to any precious metal anytime I need. The government can go and take a jump for all I care. Just Yahoo it Goldiverse.

30. Austingirl4593

I NEVER thought i would say Hilary clinton said something smart but she did!

31. TacomaPaul

Wait wait wait….
    at 4:02 she says, “The President DID close Guantanamo…”
    Really ??? When did that happen ?

32. algebratoo Calculustutor

I guess what I am really asking is – do you believe keynesian economics works as time moves into infinity; in a world with multiple currencies?

33. algebratoo Calculustutor

I will agree – there is much empirical evidence that keynsian economics works in the short run. Do you think it works as time moves into infinity?

34. javaman1891

Really. And not a single word about the “General Theory” being a totally unreadable piece of shit that other people made sense of later? Hard to believe. You must have read the condensed version.

35. javaman1891

Very kind of you to read my back-posts. Really. The truth is that I am schooled in the neo-classical model which is an attempt to reconcile all economic thought and empirical evidence into in a holistic model which reasonably reflects reality. Neither Keynes nor Friedman, nor in fact Ron Paul are given more credence than is their empirically-verifiable due. I hear you – I just don’t agree with you. Reality rules.

1 8 9 10 11 12 44