1,519 responses to “Ron Paul Didn’t Expect This Response From Hillary Clinton”

1. rightsideofhistory

Guantanamo was in play at that time, and it got blocked/stomped by conservatives who flat-out refused to have the prisoners come onto US domestic soil into maximum security prisons.

2. IblewuponyourfaceIII

Deep down inside Hillary Clinton know Ron Paul is the truth!

3. Beolex

The government/army of USA killed more people in one war than Serbia has in their whole lifetime

4. Christian Doscher

Gauntanamo is not shut down is it? Hillary says it is…

5. Smokeless1167

like “Milo” and his genocidal generals? Really?

6. SFO14

**You’re** sorry, had to do it.

7. Sandor Daroci

her family and Bush family are war criminals …end of story.

8. novazee

In 2009, Obama Issues a Directive to Shut Down Guantánamo by signing an executive order. But closing down Gitmo was easier said than done. Congress was opposed to his efforts, and won’t allow them to bring the detainees to U.S soil and no countries won’t take them. U.S can’t just release them either. So, Gitmo is still open. Obama has broken his campaign promise, but at least he made an effort to fulfill his promise.

9. TimRobles89

Am I misinformed? I thought Gitmo was still open…?

10. Michael Combs

did she say the president did close guantanimo?

11. 91gt306

He makes too much sense.

12. lgee191

Ok you are free to disagree. Perhaps civilized was the wrong word to use. I meant that there is an unwarranted amount of vitriol towards HC and a lot of toxic language that male politicians don’t get.

13. SFO14

Well you’re entitled to your opinion, as am I, but I highly disagree w/ your stance that cursing & swearing are considered appropriate or civilized behavior. Perhaps in certain circles (i.e. close friends/family) but generally speaking, it’s frowned upon.

14. lgee191

Bigotry is uncivilized, swearing is an appropriate response.

15. SFO14

little ironic you write “stfu” and “be fucking civilized” when asking for civility.

16. SFO14

17. R BR

he is old and senile…

18. R BR

he is old and senile…

19. daschundloverable

Yes, and Ron Paul should have won. Why didn’t he?

20. lgee191

oh stfu. Why can’t people criticize female politicians without calling them “bitch” or “whore”. Be fucking civilized.

21. lgee191

why?

22. MIG LEVERKUSEN

pleas vote
    wwww.openpetition.de/petition/­­online/eu-in-bruessel-aufloes­e­n-zurueck-zur-kooperation-de­r-­freien-ewg-staaten-europas
    pleas share this site
    Bitte Unterstützen
    wwww.openpetition.de/petition/­­­online/eu-in-bruessel-aufloe­s­e­n-zurueck-zur-kooperation-­de­r-­freien-ewg-staaten-europ­as
    Link bitte weiter verbreiten
    auch in andere EU Länder

23. GeneralCornholis

These politicians really believe the average American is that stupid,”yes, the president did close Guantanamo Bay” Almost 4 years later it still is open. An American politician once said “95% of people want to be ruled by the 5%, and 95% do not want to know how government does it”

24. GeneralCornholis

25. chromosome24

I cant believe it! Now I can eat all the chipotle i want with out worrying about blood stains. All I did was buy this sweet new product called Chipotle-Away. Try it hear >> bit.ly\X80hNt

26. fantasyshroom

Get the fuck out of here.

27. Chandler Dean

Get the fuck out of here

28. boris stancndsaifo

yes I agree cant even believe it. before I started eating right it didn’t matter how much I exercised my abs were still jello. And One of my friend working in fitness field suggested me this 7 secret food items to kill our jelly belly. you can see it here >> bit.ly\X80hNt

29. boris stancndsaifo

30. omzdog

Then you’re probably not a ‘die-hard left winger’. Whatever that means.

31. mouthfullofgreg

lol now that is propoganda. and please explain to me why me finding many flaws in the gold standard makes me an idiot or is propoganda. really I would like to know

1. David

Maybe a bi metallic currency with both gold and silver as currency, without fixed exchange rates

32. Scopenhagen

I’m a die-hard left winger but damn Ron Paul is intelligent an makes some good points

33. Grignak01

Yes you are an idiot. Using a gold standard will not fuck up the country. That’s nothing but propaganda. Every paper money system has failed in the past and it’s failing again now. There are lots of economists coming out and talking about how we should switch to a gold standard. Inflation would stop and it would drive prices back down to where they should be. And how exactly do you suggest we make the global economy stronger? Print more money and devalue our dollar even more than it already is?

34. mouthfullofgreg

yes, but we have quite permantent borders now, we cannot create new gold out of nothing so if a disaster happens we are screwed which is what happened to ‘peacefull’ societies in the past. Also look at Spain, used to be a superpower, they used the Gold standard, and that screwed up their country 300 years later, I LIKE THE GOLD STANDARD, but it is not the best we can do, neither is the current system, but the gold standard is soooo very flawed

35. Byafool

BULLSHIT.. Guantanamo Bay is still open.

1 12 13 14 15 16 44