1,519 responses to “Ron Paul Didn’t Expect This Response From Hillary Clinton”

1. iammagyar

Man, its got to be baby steps. Anyone who speaks the truth about the zionists and their relationship with our foreign policy has no chance to make ANY change. So we have to take what we can get and hope for the best... Ron Paul is the best we've got.

2. meekimoto413

You dont see Obama on here trying to talk about fixing problems openly..

3. john johnson

Ron Paul yeah our hero. What did he say about Waco and Oklahoma City and nothing about 9/11, but he was acting tough and wanted to abolish the federal reserve and audit the IRS. So the ones that committed 9/11 were even more powerful than our federal government and that had to be Jewish bankers. Ron Paul was just someone for you to think he would get tough. If so he should have stood on Capitol Hill and said the Israeli Mossad committed 9/11 and George Bush was involved, but nothing

4. john johnson

The Israelis kill our politicians and it works they get what they want. So could it work for the citizens of this country? The relatives of the politicians who keep fucking us need to be targeted. If a politicians relatives had their shit fucked up and told if their ignorant treasonist relative lies and causes harm to this country that they will be targets, then things will change. Politicians would be hard to get up close and personal with. They think they are better than you

5. john johnson

I'm a fool when I eat out whores and a liar when I deny it. Nothing I write is alive the terrorists are our own government and when should have already hanged the politicians and the ones who committed the murder against those children in Waco and because we did nothing they murdered more in Oklahoma City. BATF agents put bombs on the columns. A fertilizer bomb did not knock down the columns. This means those against are guilty of murder These against are retiring around Oklahoma go get them

6. Rusty Mason

You're either a fool or a liar.

7. Chromium Sulfate

I didn't say anything about evil Republicans. The Senate vote was 90-6 against the transfers.

8. Thomas Smith

When was Guantanamo closed.

9. john johnson

You guys fall for this shit. DId Ron Paul every stand up and say you crooked bastards I will have the American people back me and we will take you bastards down? I mean if Ron Paul sits there and doesn't get something changed, then does it mean anything? What did he have to say about Waco, Oklahoma City bombing and 9'11? When will he every say anything? If Ron Paul was ever a threat they would have gotten rid of him. Ross Perot was another plant. When will you ever decide bullets in their heads

10. ZTM420

LOL this is so fucking hilarious, the federal government wants to rebuild Gitmo. To the tune of 150 million dollars. MSN.com even has an article stating there are still 160 prisoners in Gitmo. United States government WTF??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. ZTM420

12. Ellery Poole

Ron Paul is the smartest in Washington..among the rest of the idiots

13. Ellery Poole

Ron Paul is the smartest in Washington..among the rest of the idiots

14. Ellery Poole

yea and so would am I

15. sergionj93

Obama wants to practically nationalize health care -_- that sounds awesome, but it's not awesome when we can't afford it

16. jowbowcow

Yes Obama wanted to do all his 2008 campaign promises but those evil republicans wouldnt let him.....seriously stop acting like larry sinclair and get off Barry's nads

17. jowbowcow

18. iveo19

after the meeting Ron asked her (where u serious? and she told him Na i was just fucking with you!) LOL i was there.

19. Chromium Sulfate

No, Gitmo is not closed. Obama signed an order to begin the process of closing it as one of the first things he did as President. Congress would not authorize the transfer of prisoners to other facilities in the US, so it never actually got closed. They were not just going to free the inmates, so they had to leave it open.

20. gryndylcat

Gitmo is closed??!!!???!!!

21. lowe1304

yeah Ron Paul actually won in the number of supporters but again the system put their puppet master in the president's seat. Obama and Hillary will be next in 2016

22. Steve Griffin

STOP HAARPing me

23. Steve Griffin

I meed a safe cell phone and HAARP off me

24. Steve Griffin

Can someone please adress me directly and tell me whats going on? Why did the hospital do that to me? Why are people considered property and traded in probate courts? Why hasnt the hospital called me to appologize? I put my phone in the microwave to protest the electro magnestic radiation that is fryng my brain. Pleasae protect my family and my bo and make sure they are all happy and cared for. I love you so much. Please bring me a cherry coke :) I dont have a drivers lic or any money

25. Steve Griffin

Why cant christian love muslim , muslim love jewish etc., noone has told me anything , I am not running for any office , i have been kept in thhe dark. I need a hug. will some please tell me am i still on earth? I am hungery, i dont have any food or cherry coke here, Why cant i get my brand name drugs? I just love people thats all. i have no religon. I am noty racist. I just want all people feed and no more forced treatment or testing. I want my eath back.

26. Hydra Fund

Because he would destroy the world.

27. BlackBeltJihad

4.06 u lying kunt

28. BlackBeltJihad

What a lying BiAtch gitmo was never closed it still has innocents in jail without trial!!! Lying cunt ho

29. jesaliga

Because our system of electing presidents has been so corrupted by money and special interests that anyone who operates outside of the two-party status quo has virtually no chance of getting on the ballot...much less elected.

30. Dirtbean Thompson

Apologies.

31. krn87

he said "you're gona encourage him". it was just a light joke that he would be running again in the next election.

32. Dirtbean Thompson

The fuck piping up with "don't encourage him" at the end. What a piece of shit.

33. bpredden

BC the government takes active steps to remove any third parties from the political spectrum.

34. FuriousFreeze

"Mr. Paul" That's DR. Paul to you, Bitch.

35. x75472x

Resinated? What a dumb cluck.

1 15 16 17 18 19 44