1,519 responses to “Ron Paul Didn’t Expect This Response From Hillary Clinton”

1. Andrew Jeknavorian

Guantanamo bay isn't closed and all Hilary did was babble. She added that compliment part at the end to cover herself.

The silver tongue witch knows how to sway without making a direct point or giving a direct answer...

2. Muhammad Khirul

hilary know how to manipulate the audience

3. Muhammad Khirul

hilary know how to manipulate the audience

4. alvin banks jr

She was kissing his butt for the evil they would do in the future( an ally)

5. redeyeexpres

what a bitch!! trying to suck up to him.... evil, conniving snake!!! not to be trusted....

6. redeyeexpres

clinton....jews....

7. samuel maher

looking for help? to do so?

well if you flatter someone you can sneak a shank in their ass and they wont tell the difference.

8. rollster69

Mark my words, this bitch will be the next president!

9. rollster69

Mark my words, this bitch will be the next president!

10. Stanley Yelnats

He seemed like the best choice....a lot of us here in America like him too...sadly our voice couldn't be heard:(

11. halotube015

i'm from belgium and daamn i like this ron paul

12. K1productions

To be fair, he had put things like the Jobs Act before Congress so many times, he was practically begging at the end.

But I digress. The two SuperParties (as I call them) have not only taken complete control, but have themselves been taken control of by corporate money. This is why Ron Paul had to run as Republican, because any Libertarian candidate is defeated before he even shows up. Its like two well-funded gangs fighting a turf war over DC, getting their arms from the same merchant.

13. BLLAARRRGG

hillary is a funny little woman isnt she, always snaking around and fooling poopy brained masses

14. carterito73

Ohhhhhhh this woman is so disgusting!!!, a wicked bitch.

15. alwaystruggling

While I agree it's not as simple as signing his name, it would be nice to see him TRYING to do ANY of the things he said he would do where these issues are concerned.

I don't like him anyway-- I don't like a government so big it overshadows the individual. Libertarian all the way, baby. Government should not take care of me. That's my job. If I fall down, God forbid, it's my family, my church, my community who can GIVE (not have it taken from them) to support me.

16. OZ Dunstan

lol its 2013 and gauntanamo is still going she is lying bitch hang her from the flag pole at white house

17. 2485Shaggy

Bullshit have they closed Guantanamo

18. thopkins22

Nothing these people do is incredibly complex except having lawyers carve out exceptions in the tax code. They aren't particularly smart people.

I work with people on a daily basis who possess far more intellect than any of these assholes. Of course that's why they work for a Fortune 500 company instead of the .gov

19. K1productions

The entire lot of them need to be removed, Executive Branch, Legislative Branch, and Judicial Branch alike. We need to restart the entire system with Congressmen who are not in someone's pocket, and don't have over-inflated wages, and have defined term limits, we need judges that are elected, not appointed. And we need a President who stands for truth, logic, and one who hasn't changed his stance in 30 years... someone like Ron Paul

20. thopkins22

You're right, I have no idea what went on in the White House. I do know that whatever happened, he made the choice to have no backbone, continue an immoral policy, and did not do an incredibly simple thing that was completely up to him to do.

Whatever his reasons and whatever pressures were put on him are completely irrelevant unless you want to add coward to liar and criminal. Perhaps he's just a coward and a criminal instead of a liar. That still leaves Hillary an incompetent liar.

21. thopkins22

Then he's completely incompetent and should be removed from office as someone mentally unfit for office.

I order the military to close the military facility at Guantanamo Bay, returning all assets to the US, detainees will join other POW's in the middle east or be prosecuted in the United States.

Barack Obama.

There, I wrote the first draft. It's only difficult because they chose to make it so. He is the commanding officer of the entire military, he doesn't have to go into detail at all.

22. K1productions

I think we're attributing simplicity to the Presidency that is not there. It is an incredibly complex job, to even get seemingly simple things done, with so many hoops to jump through and so many steps to achieve, that something we may think is simple can be incredibly complex. Look at every many who stepped into office that went totally grey before leaving.

I have no idea what went on in the Oval Office, for absolute certain. To be fair, neither do you. We can only assume and guess.

23. thopkins22

Except it's 100% actionable by the President. He doesn't need a single member of congress to agree or make any vote to close Guantanamo tomorrow even the Republicans had the Senate as well...never mind in early '08 when the Democrats had both sides of Congress.

He could have done it on his first day in as long as it took to sign his name. He chose not to, and has chosen not to every single day since. That makes him a liar and a borderline criminal, and her either a liar or incompetent.

24. awwesomeThiing

yeah, i know alot of people who think it is fake. i know one thing for sure, even my friend also earning well monthly doing surveys and reading mails daily. i got it from here. you can also try it: bit.ly\1b0wUZe

25. K1productions

I am suggesting neither. I am simply stating a conceivable possibility that they had put the plan in motion, expecting no resistance, and she simply jumped the gun in her statement, not expecting Congress to fight them in this matter.

With that in mind, it is possible they saw it wasn't done yet, and therefore worked hard to make it NOT get done, just to make her look like a liar. And we all know Congress is not above being vindictive like that. Its happened many times before.

26. jessie jones

Sucks that america realized this too late.

27. thopkins22

It was clearly said as part of her point that Obama was changing things. You suggest that perhaps it wasn't meant as a lie and she just didn't know what was happening. If that's the case, then she was completely incompetent as Secretary of State.

28. glidercoach

Really? Guantanamo is closed? Why didn't anyone call her on this outright lie? I think I'm going to be sick!

29. K1productions

Perhaps. I mean, its not unheard of for a politician to lie to get what they want. They ALL do it. But I'd like to think its at least possible for some of them to be genuine about their opinions of someone once in a while. Especially about Ron Paul, who seems to be the only sane one among the whole bunch.

30. Jacob Wahlgren

Thanks for the reminder. By the way, it isn't the first time I've seen Hillary dodge pertinent questions with pleasantries and lies.

31. K1productions

You know why I'm not good at trolling? Because I'm not the one trolling. But hey, think whatever you want, this is America, and we are all entitled to our own opinions.

32. Jacob Wahlgren

Quit trolling, you aren't good at it.

33. hddragracer1

oh yea, WHAT made her QUALIFIED to be the United States Secretary of State? Being 1st lady? What kind of qualification is that? Monica is more qualified for that post. Just ask Bill, who "did not have sexual relations with that woman." Yea, right Bill. SURE we believe you. I read THEY "spent" 14 MILLION DOLLARS "investigating" Bill's infidelity in the white house. I'd bet MOST "Presidents" have done it too. SO WHAT!

34. Donald E. Goodman

35. hddragracer1

to have to look at her when she talks, for me is like a teacher running her finger nails down the chalk board

1 28 29 30 31 32 44