1,519 responses to “Ron Paul Didn’t Expect This Response From Hillary Clinton”

1. chris cleveland

On sight testimonies to me hold more weight than govt cover-ups PERIOD. When firefighters explained ” controlled detonations as if it were designed to take the buildings down”; “It started popping out floor by floor boom boom boom boom…” ; “We both saw flashes near the first and second floor” Larry Silverstein insuring the buildings six months prior specifically for “acts of terror” Put options by major banks on the involved airlines days before the attack…The list goes on. I have questions

2. chris cleveland

3. chris cleveland

Ok so do we agree that the three buildings were controlled demolitions. If so I am moving on to the loss of our basic inalienable rights guaranteed by our constitution. The very idea of losing our rights because of terrorist acts means that the terrorists won. That makes me wonder just who the terrorists really are…?

4. chris cleveland

I also do not agree that a caveman and 19 men heavily armed with box cutters flew off course for nearly an hour without any intercept from the worst best air defense force. Stand downs, drills, etc… BS to this veteran.There are things that are not deviated from and that is national security. The person who ordered the stand down would be punished under the uniformed code of military justice no matter his ranking authority

5. chris cleveland

Ok let me back up there were no matching plane parts at the pentagon, no fuel scorches, no video evidence in my opinion that suggests a plane ever hit the pentagon . Two airliners indeed hit the twin towers but I do not believe that was enough to take down those three buildings

6. John A A

i’m a conspiracy theorist myself chris, but only when there is a clear cut reason for it.
    I can’t wait for you to prove this one….

7. John A A

Wait a minute chris, are you saying that 911 was a fraud? That 2 airliners did not collide w/ WTC 1 and 2? Tell my wife and her working collegues didn’t c what they saw. IDK where your from Chris, but we lived only 20 minutes from those buildings when they went down and my wife works only 5 minutes from that site.

And as far as building 7, I saw the controlled implosion of that building. What are you talking about chris?

8. chris cleveland

Truth is John I have no idea who was responsible for these war crimes but when they can find a passport and licenses but no bodies or plane parts that match the planes and knew within hours who perpetrated it without an investigation…..That raises my “spidey senses” a little. Please watch building seven and then watch a controlled demo

9. chris cleveland

You asked MrAdmNTProtester for proof not I. I don’t believe there were nuclear explosions, however there was eyewitness testimony of on scene firefighters, paramedics, and standers by. I did not want to believe that they would lie either I love my country and still swear to defend and uphold the CONSTITUTION of this republic. However cavemen with box cutters defeating a 1.3 trillion dollar air defense system flying off course for over an hour without intercept seems more like a conspiracy theory

10. chris cleveland

I actually despise liberals, but one good insult deserves another. Left, Right doesn’t matter. I didn’t believe these things myself until I did look into it. Jet fuel burns at pretty close to 1800 degrees so you were not far off. Also, if you believe your government would not lie to you no matter the administration then it is time to WAKE UP NEO! Again I apologize for the insult.

11. chris cleveland

I apologize for the insult however you are wrong 1800 degrees in a full 20.8 percent oxygen environment which it obviously was not ie…extremely black smoke. On top of that only on and above the floor where the plane crashed would have melted and toppled to the side. Please do look at other collapses and building fires and see for yourself. Then look at a controlled demolition. I only know of eyewitness testimony for proof of explosions (there were hundreds of on scene firefighters).

12. TheBathroomWindow

Hilary uses PLACATE. It is SUPER EFFECTIVE!

13. John A A

Good question John, but in your statement, it sounds like every thing may have been blown out of these buildings shortly after impact.
    But there was obviously some thing there that continued to burn john, as witnessed by the continuous black smoke that billowed out of the top of those buildings till their imploding. I just find it very laughable to not only consider, but to proclaim that there were 3 underground nuclear explosions that caused this tragedy. And I asked for the proof of this.

14. john ludwig

you said” and this is the reason for the collapse”, but made no beggining to that statement in your comment, did i miss something, perhaps a response to another comment ? My actual question would have to be this. Both sides agree that the jet fuel burned off fairly quicky, so what continued to support the temperature to weaken the steel. No combustables, paper, wood, etc that are in a normal office building could cause a sustained temperature that high for that long. not arguing, just wondering.

15. Gigi Corrado

Hillary LIES All The TIME!!!

16. John A A

As far as the controled explosions that brought down WTC building # 7, I saw this on CNN but lends no proof of this happening on that day but the building was fully vacant when it did. And this is the reason for the collapse, w/out being hit by a plane.
    And this jetfuel burn didn’t happen in a vacuum, so I believe the 1800 degree temps were sustained

17. John A A

thanx for the brief education and your backhanded insult to close out your reply. I never respond to punks, but felt I should.
    I asked for proof of the denating of 3 underground nuclear explosions which you ignored.
    And your closing comment proves a liberal ideation, as most liberals feel the need to insult and name call…
    Truth is chris, IDK what the appropriate burning temp of jet fuel is, this really adds nothing to the occurence. But, a sustained burn at 1800 or higner will melt steel!

18. chris cleveland

2700 degrees melts mild steel. The max temp of burning jet fuel 1800 degrees. The eyewitness firefighters on site reported several large explosions prior to both WTC building 2 and 1. WTC building 7 was never hit by a plane yet still had complete collapse. Jet fuel cannot sustain these 1800 degree temperatures without oxygen research before you troll you hypnotized puppet

19. chris cleveland

Good call brave soldier continue your information war. The world should know about this recurring trend that has been going on since cain killed abel

20. chris cleveland

Nail on the head. He cannot be president because unlike these other puppets he can actually think and speak for himself.

21. chris cleveland

Hillary… lies. Kerry…lies. Obama… lies. Administration… lies. Republican….lies. Democrat…lies. Corporate media… lies. When are we ever going to be treated like we are adults with thought processing skills? Our world is one big corporation run lie, any country who disagrees with this corporate philosophy we invade and domesticate them Like the Native Americans. Nothing has changed since people learned how to convince others not capable or willing to look into things for themselves.

22. Robert Hayes

Yeah, I’m wondering the same thing. Maybe they aren’t accepting new prisoners?

23. Prajwal Dhakal

Yeah bro this site is just giving out 100% free Black Apple new iPad’s for today only.

You have to be fill out your address but it is legit, I claimed my one a few minutes ago. Better hurry up! UPAD3.COM

You can fool some of the people some of the time and all of the people some of the time, POSSIBLY you can fool all of the people all of the time

24. Dredgion

keep Guantanamo open i dont want these motherfuckers back in my homecountry imprisoned.

25. Icyhotboo

Ron Paul is a reasonable man, who if ascended to the presidency, would actually try to change things for the betterment of mankind, and that’s exactly why he’ll never be president!

26. Francisco Pineda

On my nineteenth birthday…

27. wickedpissa25

It was blocked by the Republicans in Congress, to be specific.

28. wickedpissa25

It was blocked by the Republicans in Congress, to be specific.

29. MotherOceanT

↑ That’s probably the least imaginative and weakest statement I have ever heard in my life…

30. Sam Squires

31. Sam Squires

32. georgie241963

Hillary maybe suffering from Alzheimer’s Symptoms‎,,, totally bogus her statement

33. 23Reality

Wow, finally sumbody that answered a question fully and knowledgeable to the topic…it feels good to know that we have a few decent political figures out their voicing and fighting for us.

34. paratrooper6

On Guantanimo, I’m pretty sure that the President tried to close it, but it was blocked by the congress (as usual).

35. dray3434

Guantanamo Bay detention camp has not been closed. As of August 2013, 164 detainees remain at Guantanamo.

1 37 38 39 40 41 44