33 responses to “Ron Paul’s Bill To Audit The Federal Reserve Now Has 112 Co-Sponsors”

1. chula vista trailer rental

always i used to read smaller articles which as well clear their motive,
    and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.

2. essay writing

After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me
    when neww comments aare added- checkbox and now whenever a
    comment is added I recieve four emails with tthe exact same
    comment. Perhaps there is ann easy method you can
    remove me from that service? Kudos!

3. fetishdevotion.net

This website certainly has all of the info I needed about
    this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

4. King

Hi Ron,

What is the latest development of this movement please??

Has this been assassinated??

You are the man,

King

5. Inspired By Nature

Website Trackback Link…

[...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…

6. Lea Rashka

It helps to contact your representative! Call and/or write your representative. My district representative, Adam Putnam, supports this bill as of April 28.

7. L2Design

Go to their office and speak with them — GET ER DONE!!!!

8. longshotlouie
  9. longshotlouie

Amusing article about the neo-cons wanting to listen to the people now. These guys are in a panic. And after the current Leftist regime goes down in flames, the fruit will be ripe on the tree.
    Of course, we may still lose a limb trying to pick it.

Keep Up The Pressure

JOB 1 – Education

10. Also from Missouri

Claire McCaskill of Missouri knows she should jump on board, bu there are powerful interests working to keep her quiet. What she needs is a push – sever, in fact, from us, the very quiet constituancy.

Be heard! We are her backup to which she can refer when saying she supports our views.

11. Thane Eichenauer

Ryan,
    The bill you are getting is from the 110th Congress. Do a search for “Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009″ or do a search for HR 1207 limited to the 111th congress and you will get better results.

12. Joe

Don’t forget to stay on the House Committee on Financial Services. It has to get out of Committee so it can go to vote. Contact the members of the committee.

Good Luck and God Speed.

13. Ross

Joe.Is that the best you can do? You have to listen and comprehend what Ron Paul is saying before passing judgement.You are condemned by your own words.

14. Joe Zekass

“…please save your Ron Paul Econ 101 BS for people who do not know any better than to listen.”

15. Joe Zekass

“…Ron Paul will be outsourced. Does the man have any credibility? This is the equivalent of quoting The Onion.”

16. Ron Paul has 112 Co-Sponsors HR 1207 “The Federal Reserve Transparency Act” | joerobertson.com

[...] know about HR 1207 and ask them to support it and to contact their representative as well. Link to this page and to [...]

17. Kurt Tagtmeyer

I just called Congressman Delahunt’s office again (10-MA). I was told by Katy (staff member) that she will be forwarding my request to Rep Delahunt’s financial staffer for review and and to Congressman Delahunt personally. I also requested that she ask Congressman Delahunt a reason why he would not support HR 1207 if he palns to not co-sponsor this bill. This is my 3rd call this week. Next week the calls will be daily until I get some kind of response. After that the calls will be 2x daily and so on. We have to keep trying to get someone from MA.

18. Ryan

This is what I get when I search for H.R. 1207 on my congressmans wesbite:

———————————————-

HR 1207 IH

110th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 1207
    To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to impose an excise tax on any tax-exempt organization which accepts any contribution which may be used to relocate property held by the organization if the relocation is contrary to the intent of the donor of the property.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

February 27, 2007

——————————————-

Am I doing something wrong?

19. Ron Paul and Federal Reserve Audit

[...] Ron Paul and Federal Reserve Audit Dear All I live in the UK but if I was in the USA I would be promoting this as enthusiastically as possible. Ron Paul wants to audit the Federal Reserve; for those who know about the scam that is the FR you want to support this. Ron Paul’s Bill To Audit The Federal Reserve Now Has 109 Co-Sponsors | Ron Paul .com [...]

20. Ron Paul fordert mehr Transparenz vom FED | Exopol.net

[...] Paul spricht über Aktuelles vom “Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009″ (kurz “HR 1207″ [...]

21. NotRocketScience

The theory and history of fiat money (which is also largely the theory and history of banking) must always focus on the ever-present problem of redemption. Emphasis on the noun “problem” is warranted, because a fiat money is, by definition, a promise to pay the real, commodity money of the country.

A piece of commodity money – typically, a silver or gold coin – is itself payment because it contains a fixed weight of precious metal. But a unit of fiat money – typically, a bank or government-treasury note – is only a contingent and uncertain payment that depends upon the ability or the willingness of the issuer to redeem. And there always exists a temptation for issuers to renege on their promises to redeem.

Thus, fiat money always threatens to become fraudulent money. Not surprisingly, therefore, the history of fiat money has been more or less the history of monetary fraud, both economic and political.

Also, the danger of fraud in the issuance of fiat money becomes particularly acute in the case of modern “fractional-reserve banking”.

Under fractional-reserve banking, the bank always issues more units of fiat money, supposedly “payable on demand”, than it has units of commodity money available for redemption, counting on the unlikelihood that the majority of its customers will ever seek redemption at one time. Thus, modern fractional-reserve banking is inherently fraudulent, because:

1. For the bank simultaneously to fulfill all its promises to redeem its outstanding notes “on demand” is impossible.

2. The bank’s managers know that complete redemption “on demand” is impossible, and therefore that the bank’s promises to pay are false. And,

3. The bank’s customers, by and large, are ignorant of how the fractional-reserve scheme works, and the dangers it poses to them.

So it is doomed to fail just like every other time.

Historically every major fiat money have self-destructed in what is popularly called “hyperinflation” (that is, extreme decreases in purchasing-power) caused by either unlimited increases in the supply of that fiat money by the issuer or accelerating loss of public confidence in the continued value of the money or the economic or political fortunes of its issuer, or both.

1. Nate Y

I’m going to borrow this…

thanks

22. T Azer

A Simple Explanation of a Serious Problem

23. Brad

It is so exciting to watch this whole movement grow! When I first got interested in Mr. Paul, he was just starting out with HR 1207 and only had a few supporters. Every week I watch as the numbers rise… 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and now 100! A little here and a little there. This would be an awesome change for Washington. Thanks everybody.

24. Ross

The devil will be in the detail of the audit.It must be one with no loopholes or allowing political equivocation enabling escape.Ron Paul supporters must try and anticipate every deceptive move these slimy characters create.

They may have the money and the power,but they do not have the hardened streetwise cunning of those who work at the coalface daily,providing them with this self indulgent opulence.Eventually their own arrogance will catch them out.Leave nothing to chance!Study carefully your foe.

25. Sam

I have been working on my congressmen here is Missouri. Only got a response from Clair McCaskill which didn’t even really explain if she would be supporting it. Gana keep up with the messages till I get a real response lol. The support so far is really exciting!

26. Stewie

We’re not going to get many Democrats, not right away.
    This is a start, a great start. We just have to keep fighting.

27. Pat

I called Judy Biggert’s office I am glad she finally co sponsored it. I am shire others did too , glad to see democracy at work

28. Kurt Tagtmeyer

I hear you Hans,

We have to keep trying. I think a great deal of my problem is that like Senator Kennedy, Senator Kerry, and Barney Frank, Delahunt and most of the politicians in Massachusetts are pro welfare state. They want big government and all the fake money the Fed supplies it to operate. They also like our taxes to pay for things that are horrendously wasteful, useless and not needed like the upscaled mission in Afghanistan. Well, it’s time to give Congressman Delahunt another call!

Cheers!

29. Kurt Tagtmeyer

What’s wrong with Massachusetts?

I have contacted Congressman Delehunt through calls and e-mails about a dozen times and have not heard a single thing from him. I still do not see one person from Massachusetts on this list. I will keep trying but I need more help.

1. Hans

I’m having a hard time with Maurice Hinchey of NY as well. I email him constantly and send him print mail and I’ve yet to get a return letter from him regarding this bill. Obviously he’s a coward and fails to represent his constituents in Washington. Boo to the sheeple that vote for this traitor.

2. Chris

I agree. I am in district 1, and have written rep. Olver several times, with no reply. MA is so infiltrated with special interests, however, that I would not expect much in the way of support from our representatives. After all, they have come to a point where they represent the federal government to us, the residents of MA. They do not represent the residents of MA to the Federal govt., as they are expected to do. Support of the corporate welfare bailout packages is valid indication of that, given the 90%+ disapproval of the bailouts. We absolutely need a 3rd party that represents the interests of the people. Rep. John Olver of the first district in MA has demonstrated that he will do as he is expected by special interests.

3. Jeff

I emailed my Congressman twice with a request to co-sponsor H.R. 1207. I received two default generic assistant generated responses. The third email I sent communicated that if a response to my concern was not addressed I would be forced to exercise my strongest influence as a citizen. My vote and any other citizens vote that I could sway. Congressman Sam Johnson District 3 of Texas signed three days later.