66 responses to “Ron Paul’s Bill To Audit The Federal Reserve Now Has 156 Co-Sponsors”

1. Kurt Tagtmeyer

Delahunt's (MA-10)office said again that I would get a reply as to whether he will co-sponsor HR 1207 or not. I wonder if it will ever happen or not. If you are from MA (or not) give him a call for me.

2. FRANK COLLATT

Ladies and Gentlemen, and children of all ages, the problems with America started a long time ago...... The solutions to these problems start with this simple question: HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY? WHAT does America mean to you? How much do you love GOD, and your fellow man? It has always been a struggle between good and evil!! In this case, EVIL has come in the form of certain Government Officials, and PRIVATE BANKS, International and Domestic that have discovered an easy "MARK", and a "QUICK DISHONEST BUCK". I PRAY EVERY DAY for Great People Like Ron Paul, Senator David Vitter amongest many others who are trying their very best to do what they promised GOD and the American People they would do when they took an OATH to uphold the laws of our GREAT NATION. I PRAY EVEN MORE for the evil-doers, they know who they are, and one day their time on this earth will have passed, and Judgement Will Come. It just literally amazes me (DAILY I MIGHT ADD) how human beings can become so self-centered, self absorbed, self-consumed, and ALL FOR WHAT? MONEY? GREED? POWER? DOMINANCE? CONTROL? An EGO? A wonderful friend of mine, who has had a very hard and difficult life told me just the other day, these most important words: he said to me "Frank, it all comes down to what is in the heart and soul of a person. Everyone has the propensity to do good works, or evil works. As long as evil is in control, and occupies a man's heart, you know what the expected result will be.... HOWEVER, if goodness occupies a man's heart, who knows what wonders in this world could be accomplished?". Those words remind me of this passage: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36 KJV
    The people responsible who had a hand in this financial theft of wealth from the American people will be brought to justice; either in this life, or in the next. Amen

3. FRANK COLLATT

RON PAUL, Sir, you are making progress!! HOWEVER, the battle is far, far, from over. Poor ole' A.I.G. still has some toxic assets after getting $180 Billion Bailout. They are selling off foreign assets...... Turbo Tim is on the scene, Bernanke is nowhere to be found..... Maybe someone should call Henry Paulson.
    As of today, at my latest posting you have 156 Co-Sponsors; this is tantamount to saying 156 Honest Concerned Elected Officials that want to get to the bottom of this financial deception.....
    The rest are either in denial, cannot make their mind up, or they are AFRIAD of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, or Barney Franks; maybe others, I presume.... I WILL STATE THIS AGAIN: If you have done nothing wrong, why not submit the FEDERAL RESERVE to an audit, so the AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN SEE THROUGH THE HONEST POLITICIANS, when, where, and how all this money vanished into thin air...... Everything done in the dark, eventually comes to the light..... Everyone in America is NOT stupid or easily deceived.

1. Ross

Frank ,you are so right.There will be many who are belatent co-sponsors who have the intent of watering down the audit.Ron will be well aware of this.The general public are not well versed in the debauchery of the banking system,but we can start to educate them in simple terms that they can understand.

People can understand that counterfeiting money is theft.If we repeat a simple message that people can understand and identify with,then half the battle is won.

Educate people with small portions of information that they can relate to in their experiences.

4. mark

Just how many sponsors do you need to before the audit?

5. historian

Interesting.

I notice not one jewish name as co sponsor.

I'm sure I just haven't looked hard enough and that the fed is a jewish controlled counterfeiting scheme as we were warned about by augustus lindbergh and louis thomas mcfadden and as detailed in the "secrets of the federal reserve" and the "creature from jekyll island" is a "canard".

1. Matt

Interesting...

I notice not one Nigerian name as a co sponsor.

I'm sure I just haven't looked hard enough and the Fed is a nigerian Ponzi scheme we were warned about by 20/20 last weekend.

1. Matt

I'm not Jewish, but you sure are an angry man.

1. historian

itz catching on. I notice you capitalized the "j" in jewish.

but you're not a nation wrecking jew are you?

2. Matt

You are observant!

I assume you also noticed that I capitalized the 'N' in 'Nigerian' too... And the 'P' in 'Ponzi'... Think on that for a bit... What does that make me now?

Boggles the mind, don't it?

2. Nate Y

Yeesh. That's pretty terrible.

1. historian

complain to your rabbi.

3. Nate Y

I wasn't complaining and I'm not Jewish.

6. Kurt Tagtmeyer

I still don't see a name from Massachusetts on this list. I have called congressman Delahunt's office (MA-10) many times over the past few weeks and have been completely ignored. He did vote for the Fraud Enforcement & Recovery Act, so it only stands to reason that if he wanted to learn more about how this country is in a financial crisis, an Audit of the Fed would add quite a bit of information. I hope more people in MA will start pressuring their congress reps to support HR 1207.

1. Delahunt

Delahunt needs to receive a piece of everyone's mind, let them have it and get them signed on right away!!!!!!!!!

7. Matt

By the way, I have no idea what Ron Paul's view of the Cato Institute (or vice versa) is, but if you have the ability to review transcripts of, or even attend, it might be worth it:

THE PROGRAM – Economic Crisis, War, and the Rise of the State

8. Ross

Sean is a good thermometer of Fed panic.He is so far up their arse,that he exaltates in their greedy stomachs.Notice how Sean's posts have become so numerous and neurotic.Somebody I suspect is kicking Sean's butt for not performing.

The Fed may soon be realising that they have overplayed their hand and the Ron Paul revolution has real momentum.Do you get paid for this BS Sean?

1. Matt

Or, maybe he is posing as a frightened Federal Reserve shill on behalf of Wall Street companies that are secretly hoping the Fed will be abolished so they can consolidate and abuse their power within an unregulated free-market, commodity-backed system?

I do not believe that to be the case, but just saying, not all is always as you *assume*, right?

1. Nate Y

A free-market, commodity backed system greatly diminishes the opportunities for the abuse of power. Hopefully we can make our way toward such a system. HR 1207 is an important step in the right direction.

1. Matt

Couldn't you then 'manage' a commodities-based system by simply controlling the means for commodity production?

For example, if we were to move to a gold standard, I have heard China could simply liquidate a good portion of their treasury holdings, accelerate gold mining production in locations across the world, devalue gold, trade it in for US Dollars, completely remove them from circulation, and cause inflation and trash our economy, right? What would prevent that?

China has already begun a similar path of investment with oil, what good would a commodities-based economy do in this case:

"Brazil has agreed to supply up to 100,000 barrels of oil per day to China, the head of Brazil's State-owned oil and gas giant Petrobras said on Thursday.

The Brazilian company also signed an agreement for a $10 billion loan from the China Development Bank, which will be used to finance the exploration for oil in Brazil."

1. Nate Y

In a free market economy, it is impossible to control the means of production.

What's preventing China from liquidating a good portion of their current Treasury holdings, devaluing the dollar, causing a rise in prices, and trashing our economy right now?

Commodity money or commodity backed money is always superior to fiat money.

2. Sean

Nate, please explain what commodity you would like to use. You throw that word around like its a hooker, but it has no value unless you understand what it truely means.. and to re-educate you.. Money has to end up somewhere, most of it ends up in China because they produce EVERYTHING. If we changed to commodity money, than China would end up owning all of our commodities, because they would end up with all the money. Thats so simple to understand. Anybody with a brain can get it except people with one tracked minds. Your like a dog during dinner.

1. Sean

and again, the dollar is the safest investment anyone can make. Thats why everybody in the world has been buying up treasury notes with 1% interest during this recession. And why do you think china as a whole owns securites? Hundreds of millions of people own our securities. It would take alot to change the minds of hundreds of millions of people... But if for some reason, hundreds of millions of people liquidated their securities all at once, than it would be to our advantage, not theirs. We would set up trade barriers and become self efficient.

2. Nate Y

Again, I don't know what commodity/commodities would be used. That's up to the people (the free market) to determine.

Keep up those ad homs.

You did it again dude, "your like a dog during dinner". You need to use "you're" in that situation. Also, you tend to confuse "than" and "then". One more, you need to use "self sufficient" not "self efficient".

Anyway, I happened upon some Lyndon LaRouche supporters about a week ago. I think you should consider leaving this site and supporting one dedicated to him/the ideas he holds. He very much favors protectionism and idolizes Alexander Hamilton. I believe he even coined the term "American economic system". Check him out when you get the chance.

3. Sean

ok sweet.

4. Sean

your still a dog. I really don't care if you make fun of my english. I've always recieved B's in it. I'm more of a math person. I recieved the student of the year for math in my high school... I've taken 2 composition classes and one literature class in college but we didn't work on our grammer.. That still doesn't excuse your lack of knowledge in politics, history, and money.

5. Sean

Would it not be up to the banks to decide what commodity they would use for their system of money?, not the people. And where would this commodity come from? If your not going to be specific, than you dont understand it. plain and simple.

6. Nate Y

I'm not making fun of your English. I am merely pointing out your mistakes. Since you are more of a math person, I will use a math analogy to help you understand.

Let's suppose I consistently said that 2 + 2 = 8. In response, you simply state that I am in error and say that 2 + 2 = 4. Would I in any way be justified in claiming you were making fun of me?

As for where the commodity money would come from, give Hayek's Choice in Currency a skim or check out The Ethics of Money Production (among others).

7. Sean

I read some of that "ehtics of money production." its alot of talk about principles of sound money, but it does not describe how to make a transition to sound money.. If you've read it and know its in there, than you can tell me about it..

8. Sean

Why don't you point out some mistakes in the information i'm giving you instead of my grammer? Your answer for everything is "sound money" and "free market" but you dont understand it so you use the terms blindly.

9. Nate Y

First, a quick summary on an internet forum is typically an awful way to illustrate the arguments contained in a book.

Second, Choice in Currency is a pretty short book (something like 60 pages or something) you can read it in an hour or so on mises.org.

Third, you have simply touched on the main ideological divide between us. Yes, for me, the answers lie in liberty, sound money, and the free market. For you, the answers are to be found in control, government issued debt notes, and a centrally planned economy.

Fourth, I have already explained what sound money is and how we can make our way back to it. Yes, the explanations have been brief but, again, an internet message board isn't the proper environment for such a hefty endeavor. Best to read the books.

But this is good...

Cheers

10. Sean

That wouldn't work at all!! If the government allowed people to exchange securities for gold, than 1/3rd of our gold would disapear to foreign nations. I seriously doubt that would ever happen.. Maybe if we would have done that when this book was written.

11. Sean

The money doesn't even exsist. Banks only have 10% of depositers money. How are you going to peg gold to money that doesn't exsist? Thats just going to bankrupt banks until the whole financial system collapses.

9. FRANK COLLATT

S. 604 : Federal Reserve Sunshine Act of 2009

A bill to amend title 31, United States Code, to reform the manner in which the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System is audited by the Comptroller General of the United States and the manner in which such audits are reported, and for other purposes.

source: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-604

Looks like the Senate has introduced it's own version of the Bill to Audit The FED!! WOW, could it be possible? Can we get some justice? How about utilizing GITMO for those found GUILTY of stealing the Tax-Payers Money? THANK GOD FOR RON PAUL, a LEADER, a MAN WITH CONVICTION, a MAN THAT LOVES HIS COUNTRY and WHAT IS RIGHT, JUST and HONEST!!!

10. Santos

I'm surprised that only two of the Democrats in the House Committee on Financial Services have co-sponsored this bill. Ive sent numerous faxes and emails to Brad Miller and Mel Watt. I'm really surprised that Mel Watt has not co-sponsored it since he seems to be fairly reasonable. I think he may be a sell out.

11. FRANK COLLATT

And that comes from the Cartoon News Network...... Folks, I think we are all in trouble. Did you hear the one about GE, OBAMA AND TOM DASCHLE? Here's a good place to start auditing!!!

For all of the carping liberals did for eight years about corporate cronyism in George W. Bush's White House, they seem to turn a blind eye to the same behavior in President Obama's. With plans in place for a major overhaul in the health-care industry, General Electric is positioning itself to become a major beneficiary of these health care reforms.

Recently at the Business and Social Responsibility Conference, General Electric Chief Executive Officer Jeff Immelt referred to America's current economic crisis as part of a "reset" rather than part of an economic cycle, saying, "People who understand that will prosper in the future, and people who don't understand that will get left behind."

In the same address, Mr. Immelt, who is also a member of Mr. Obama's economic recovery advisory board, added, "The intersection of government and business will be changed, maybe for a generation." In other words, companies should be prepared to beg for a seat at the government's table if they plan on remaining lucrative.

Imagine that on the eve of the Iraq war, the CEO of Halliburton had declared that since Sept. 11, 2001, the relationship between the government and corporate interests have become one in the same.

Of course, Mr. Immelt's rhetoric about corporate responsibility was undercut last year when GE's once vaunted financial services business, GE Capital, was forced to ask the government for what amounted to a $140 billion government bailout.

Mr. Immelt's words betray GE's willingness to partner with the Obama government in order to turn a profit. To this end, GE has appointed Mr. Obama's former nominee for secretary of health and human services, Tom Daschle, to the board of advisers for Healthymagination, an initiative launched by General Electric in partnership along with Intel, which will invest $6 billion over the next six years on "health care innovation that will help deliver better care to more people at lower cost."

Mr. Daschle said, "We can only find real solutions in health care when business, government and their partners work together."

In 2008, Mr. Daschle wrote the book "Critical: What We Can Do About the Health-Care Crisis" in which he explains his radical solutions to the problems in American health care. In the book, Mr. Daschle calls for a British-style Federal Council on health care.

The profitability of GE's new venture will depend heavily on the nationalization of the health care industry. The standardization and streamlining of health care recordkeeping, something on which Mr. Obama ran in 2008, would require a massive government contract for the technology to achieve such standardization.

Mr. Obama has introduced a plan to computerize all health records within five years. Independent studies from Harvard, Rand Corp. and the Commonwealth Fund have estimated that such a plan could cost at least $75 billion to $100 billion over the next 10 years. Healthymagination is readying just such a technology, claiming that they will seek to "increase the use and capability of electronic medical record (EMR) technology and other information technology." With Mr. Obama's ally Mr. Daschle on board, Healthymagination is sure to have more than a leg up on its competition when it comes time to dole out these massive contracts.

Under the cloak of corporate responsibility, General Electric seeks to benefit to the tune of billions from the passage of Mr. Obama's health care reform. On its corporate Web site, Healthymagination admits it will use every tool at its disposal to achieve its goals, including NBC Universal, the parent company of MSNBC which offers nearly uncritical coverage of Mr. Obama and his policies.

In effect, NBC Universal would become the propaganda arm of the administrations drive for the nationalization of health care, pushing its passage in its print and television properties.

Healthymagination states its target dates for the completion of its various initiatives as 2015, well into a second Obama term. This means GE will have a deep financial interest in Mr. Obama's re-election; a fact that will no doubt be reflected in its media divisions. It will certainly be interesting to see if the left-wing watchdogs howl, or if they will conclude this is an acceptable level of collusion between the White House and a multinational conglomerate.

• Andrew Wilkow is the host of Sirius/XM Satellite radio's Wilkow Majority program. Nick Rizzuto is his producer.

FOLKS, WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND ENFORCE OUR CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS, OR SOME DAY THEY WILL NOT BE WORTH THE PAPER THEY WERE WRITTEN ON.......

12. Sean

here's your audit...

1. Ross

Sean,troll us over in the clover,troll us over lay down your lies and do it again.You are the droll little troll who would betray your own family for personal advantage.

If you cannot see the injustice of Fed counterfeit money as stealing from honest people,then you are the personification of the Fed debauchery that strikes at the very foundation of a just and happy society.

Do some soul searching or disappear up your own fundamentals.

1. Sean

What? You wanted an audit, there it is. It tells you if you could actually READ. It says that the fed does not have a limit to how much money is going overseas to other central banks to help out other countries. Are you that ignorant, or that stupid? You can use this for your advantage or piss off.

1. Ross

Getting a bit testy Sean? If you were to counterfeit $306 million which is a number equal to the US population,this then dilutes the wealth of the general population by one dollar per person.This is theft Sean and they will send you to jail for it.

The Fed counterfeits many times this amount and loans it to the US Govt who in turn tax the people.40% of taxes go towards servicing debt.This is debt slavery and grand theft of monumental proportions.END THE FED NOW!

1. Sean

How does it dilute the wealth? You will still be broke whatever happens. And everyone else will still be able to buy 30 year mortgages or cheap steaks from the grocery store.

2. Sean

If that money goes to other countries for gold as collateral(what is really going on), than other countries will be able to benifit just like America has for the past 100 years, and we will benifit even more because those countries will buy goods from us. It wont "dilute" wealth, it will raise the standards of living for everyone. Thats the whole purpose of free trade which ron paul supports.. The system is broke, we can either end free trade or push it in the right direction.

2. Nate Y

That's not the audit the HR 1207 would demand.

1. Sean

To be realistic about it, the missing two trillion dollars that everyones worried about is what they are refering to in this news article, and what ben bernanke has been saying in his hearings. It pretty much says that we lent that money to 13 other central banks for gold as collateral. GOld exchange is a common practice for central banks.

1. Nate Y

Whew!! I feel better. Here's hoping HR 1207 is passed and we get a proper audit(s) from here on out.

1. Sean

What else do you expect to find? besides revealing a list of banks that recieved money, so they will fail to gain, or lose private capital investments.

2. Nate Y

Since they don't fully disclose what they do, we can't know what to expect to find. That's exactly the point, it's a mystery. Of course, people have some guesses and whatnot. But that's not of much consequence.

1. Sean

So your a conspiracy nut.. The two trillion dollars is the mystery that other members of congress including ron paul have been after and we all know that it went overseas. Its obviously going to foreign central banks. Of course its the libertarian wanna be's who think everyones out to get them and this money is going to the d-d-devil. Grow up

3. Nate Y

Okay buddy! Whatever you say! I don't think it's a conspiracy of any sort and I've repeatedly told you so. You're trying to get me caught in some type of rhetorical trap and paint me as a "conspiracy nut". It's not going to work. I give the interventionists/central planners/Keynesians/philosopher kings the benefit of the doubt and conclude that they really think they're doing what needs to be done. I have no doubt they believe in what they're doing. But it's all vanity. They can't know what they claim to know. And they can't do what they claim to do. Best to let people be free in all aspects of their lives (which includes economics).

One minor and entirely irrelevant note, I don't harp on people's misspelling since we're all human and typos happen. But you consistently use the word "your" when you need to type "you're". It just makes it even more confusing when reading your posts. Best to fix that asap.

Cheers

1. Sean

Since they don’t fully disclose what they do, we can’t know what to expect to find. That’s exactly the point, it’s a mystery. Of course, people have some guesses and whatnot. But that’s not of much consequence.- nate
            ^conspiracy nut

they can’t do what they claim to do.- nate
            ^idiot

You're gay

4. Nate Y

Good one.

3. SeanisaFool

Look Sean, the back-pedaling by Bernanke is really not going to matter.

Woopty do everyone is really confident in what these guys have done now. The initial audit only reveals why we need a full fledged audit of the whole BANKING SYSTEM, to air all the laundry once and for all!

More than 13 central foreign banks are receiving loans?? Why and who is paying the Rockefellers? Who are the bankers involved?

All these questions and more, we're going to answer them, and Congress is going to be voting the whole issue through. There should be no secrecy, we won't stand for it.

1. Sean

Again, so you want to reveal the list of banks that recieved money so they will lose their capital investments? Thats okay if you would rather banks run credit than savings. That list is a secret for a reason and this bill undermining the principles of savings and loans.. Without help from the federal reserve, no bank will last longer than 5 years. This is what history has taught us. Without centralized banking, than there is not enough capital or money to go around. When we had a free-banking system half the banks went bankrupt and everyone lost their money. Thats why we don't trust a system with such large faults, and we got rid of free-banking.

1. Nate Y

Complete nonsense.

1. Sean

You need to learn your history.

2. Delahunt

No Sean, YOU need to learn your history. Stop acting like you're ignorant as it doesn't work.

1. Sean

Haha what is that? some conspiracy deal? That has nothing to do with what I just said. Are you trying to talk about something else? bc I can tell you one thing. Those conspiracies are generations old. They are not in the least bit relevent. There have been hundreds to thousands of employees that have worked there since your conspiracy. Thats like me calling you racist because your great grandfather probably was.

13. qbit

this is not getting enough attention...

Operation Mockingbird

14. Leon Moe

It would truly be a treat for this battlefield warrior to see our elected public officials having to look people like Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Paine and others directly in the eye and be required to answer their questions. Start with a question like...Why are you not co-authoring Congressman Ron Paul's bill HR1207 to Audit the FED? What makes these greedy parasites any better than the average American taxpayer? Are you in bed with the FED, have other connections to hide or what is the problem??

"Our country cannot make meaningful corrections to major national problems until we elect public servants who place their allegiance to the Constitution higher than to party politics or self."

15. FRANK COLLATT

RON PAUL WE NEED ANOTHER BILL!! LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE: http://uk.reuters.com/article/companyNewsMolt/idUKTRE5476T220090508 "The Obama administration is expected to propose legislation by June calling for the U.S. Federal Reserve to play a central role in regulating systemic risk in the economy, trade association sources said on Friday. Now that the U.S. bank stress tests are over, the administration is refocusing on a drive to tighten regulation of banks and markets to prevent another financial crisis like the one that is currently ravaging economies worldwide. Systemic risk refers to problems in the financial system large enough to damage the overall economy. For instance, the government last year bailed out insurer American International Group because its failure was seen as a systemic risk. Beyond that, there is little agreement among officials about the much-debated idea of setting up a government regulator to monitor and manage systemic risk. The administration left the door open to further discussion in remarks by a Treasury Department spokesman. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is open to the possibility of a council to coordinate among bank regulators, including the agency overseeing the stability of the system as a whole, the spokesman told Reuters on Friday. "Secretary Geithner believes that we need a single independent regulator with responsibility for systemically important firms and critical payment and settlement systems," spokesman Andrew Williams said. "He does see a role, however, for a council to coordinate among the various regulators, including the systemic risk regulator," Williams added. TREASURY SAYS TO MOVE QUICKLY The systemic risk regulator proposal would have to dovetail with other administration initiatives, including empowering the government to seize and resolve the problems of large, non-bank financial firms, using the established bank resolution authority of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp as a model. The administration is committed to enacting proposals into law this year, the trade association sources said. The sources also said their information came from a briefing administration officials held with industry executives on Friday. National Economic Council Director Lawrence Summers, a senior adviser to President Barack Obama, will lead the effort on regulatory restructuring, the sources said. Geithner told Reuters Television on Friday the administration wants to move swiftly. "We're going to be laying out to the Congress the broad comprehensive framework within the next couple weeks, and we hope to move forward quickly with legislation," he said. Briefing participants said a specific timetable was not presented, but that the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee is expected to approve a bill by July 4. Representative Barney Frank, the Massachusetts Democrat who chairs the committee, has said he wants to enact a bill to overhaul financial regulation this year, as well." Once again the Obama Administration is rushing to give the FEDERAL RESERVE even more power(translation: STEAL EVEN MORE MONEY), as they delegate authority to said institution. Dr. PAUL, the American People Need You More Now than ever Sir!!!!

1. Ross

What Congress can do to the Fed in the interum ,is put a high tax on all the fractional reserve counterfeit money they make above the value of the GDP.In other words tax the Fed into submission.Congress can then pay for the Fed's interest bill and withdraw counterfeit inflationary money from the system.90% tax would be fair,since this money is made from nothing.

Most of the money they now generate is cyber money.The IMF has just created $1.4 trillion in cyber money but only have one fourteeth of this in gold reserves.The amount of money in the US economy has doubled since Oct 08,and this needs to be addressed.

Pass another bill on destructive,inflationary cyber money and they will have to use their own assets or borrow from the Chinese to fund the bailouts.Fight fire with fire.

16. Joe

Today, 5-8-09, I finished my second round of faxes to the members of the House Financial Services Committee and Speaker Pelosi. In my fax I requested that action be taken on H.R. 1207 and it be put to a house vote. Let's keep up the good work. Let's get the Financial Services Committee to act and get the rest of the Representatives, who are not co-sponsers, to sign on.

Joe

1. Jonny B.

How about this, since the money from the federal reserve goes to the government and other programs. We should get the masses from the government to take responsablity for paying back the federal reserve and demand a receipt to show how much in debt the government really is. since its the governments responsablity to pay it back. for example: (we take out a loan for a car, we pay back the banks every month until paided off, which in turn the government should pay monthly payments for the federal reserve until pay off since thats what are tax dollars are suppose to do). if not i think the government and all its programs should be audited for the inresponsiblity. meaning the homeland sercurity, defense, pentagon,fbi,cia...etc. should be shut down and under heavy investigation.

17. End the Fed

Why bother auditing? THEY ARE ILLEGAL and being run for their own profit off OUR BACKS.

Why should we be losing our 401Ks to the Rockefellers?

END THE FED! PERIOD!

18. Ross

Your wealth is in your people.The Fed can produce all the counterfeit money they like,but they the Fed,are really just an impotent parasite feeding off the toil of others.

Their power can,with the aid of Congress and the constitution be ended with the stroke of a pen.Leeches can be cast asunder with salt.Fed parisites can be cast asunder with courage and resolve.

Well done Ron!

19. FRANK COLLATT

A SINCERE AND EARNEST MESSAGE TO ALL OF OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS: If you are an elected official, sworn to uphold the laws of our Great Country, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the Greatest Country in the Entire World, a country that was bought and paid for in full by the Blood, Sweat and Tears of Great Americans who died to advance the ideas and concept of FREEDOM, I urge you to support and co-sponsor DR. RON PAUL'S BILL TO AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE!! As an elected official, you not only swore to uphold our laws, but please be made aware that you will be held accountable by GOD ALMIGHTY who will judge every man according to his deeds. If the FEDERAL RESERVE has done nothing wrong, then the FEDERAL RESERVE has nothing to worry about. We both know the truth of what is going on. Deeds done in the dark, will come to light my friend!! Think of others more highly than yourself, do what is honest, right, and just. AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE, so that the forefathers that established this GREAT COUNTRY, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, did not die and pledge their lives in vain.