9 responses to “Ron Paul: Let’s Stop Bribing and Threatening North Korea”

1. google.com

I love Ron Paul: Let

2. Korea and Ron Paul 2012 | Junotane

[...] “Let’s Stop Bribing and Threatening North Korea”, Ron Paul’s Video Updates, Website at http://www.ronpaul.com/2009-05-31/ron-paul-lets-stop-bribing-and-threatening-north-korea, accessed 6 January [...]

3. North Korea: Witness to Transformation | Republican Pygmies

[...] Korea on his website (a recurring theme as we will see) but I did find a May 2009 webcast titled “Let’s Stop Bribing and Threatening North Korea“ on one of his fan sites. Here’s a lengthy quote so that you can get the full Ron [...]

4. Foreign policy positions of presidential hopefuls | American Observer

[...] “blown out of proportion” and that we should offer friendship instead. His stance is similar on North Korea. “It is just preposterous to think the North Koreans are a threat,” he said. “I think they [...]

5. Devin

I agree with Ron Paul. I believe he is totally correct on the reason we are in this mess with them to begin with. That was back then and this is now. We are now being threatened and it really isn’t totally clear what North Korea can or will do but I just don’t see how Ron Paul would deal with them without looking weak. As usual, he understands but does he really not believe they are threatening enough to do something about it? Any thoughts on this anyone?

6. Tommy Hoch

I agree with Ron Paul but I wish he would also carry a big stick.

7. Kenny Johnson

Small Federal Government, limited foreign policy… sounds like the United States should be to me. We need to get back to these values, or we will become another dead empire.

8. Greg

YEH! RAINBOW AND FLOWER CAMO. LOL

9. Michael C. Dewey

Ya bring all the troops home and close the 170 bases we have over seas. We can bring all the ships back to port and paint them the colors of flowers. We will still have the jets to see if anyone else is coming at us.