Ron Paul 2012 – Poll Results

Check out the new Ron Paul 2012 Overview

Last week we asked the question, “Should Ron Paul should run for President in 2012?”

Our readers submitted 6,617 votes and 513 comments.

The results are as follows:

• Yes. (93.0%, 6,178 Votes)
  • It depends. (explain below) (4.0%, 235 Votes)
  • No. (2.0%, 154 Votes)
  • I don’t know. (1.0%, 50 Votes)

Total Voters: 6,617

The poll was open from June 1 – June 8. Ron Paul has not yet announced whether he will run for President in 2012. It is expected that he will make a decision later this year.

Check out the new Ron Paul 2012 Overview

• Gideon

2012 I will vote for Ron Paul. That’s the year liberty will prevail.

Liberty will prevail becasue We The People will make it happen.

• Old Ben Franklin

Ron Paul is the voice of truth and reason! He’ll be the only real genuine choice we have in 2012. The no-account bums the mainline democratic and republican parties pick will just be more of the same old crap and bull.

If Ron Paul is actually elected to that great office, there will be many real and wonderful changes we all dream of these days! But, Dr. Paul will need to be extra careful about his personal exposure. There are many powerful politicians who have been living like stinking parasites on our tax dollars for years, and who will be ruined by President Ron Paul’s changes. They will be out for revenge or blood, and will try to injure Dr. Paul anyway they can. We must not let this happen, at any and all cost to ourselves.

Long live Ron Paul!

Ron Paul for US President 2012!

• Dan

Ron Paul is obviously the best man for the job but the media are whores that love to dictate the outcome of elections. One reason being that most hard working americans come home after a hard days work and either are busy with family matters or just want to unwind and not think and learn about third party candidates. So it is up to us to spread the word to friends family and anyone we come in contact with. This can be done but it is up to the people I have seen movie campaigns work the same way to take a independent film and make it a cult classic so why can’t we get as excited about someone who will better this country for us all. Paul 2012 yell it from the rooftops

• JoeHadenuff

Imagine what their response would be if no one showed up to vote and quit pretending that they actually counted the votes and that the voting thing was ever a legit thing.

Re-elect nobody 2012!

• http://www.openeyenews.blogspot.com Daniel

Please run Dr. Paul. 2012 is your, no, OUR year.

• rob

Ron Paul is our only option come 2012. I certainly hope he runs again as an independent so we can finally break this two-party thing that has gone on too long.

• Ron pauls new fan

Ron Paul 2012, we have the dems and republicans craping thier pants in fear.

• DoctorCataclysm

I vote mainly Democrat, mostly because my voting age was during the Bush Administration, but I wanted Ron Paul in the Oval Office.

• Brandon R

Ron Paul cetainly gets my vote. I hope he runs as an independant but regardless of the label he runs under he will get my vote and all of my support.

• ScottC

I’m voting for Ron Paul for president in 2012. If he decides not to run, I will write him in anyway.

• Teresa

I was like that other person I was all ready to vote for Ron Paul until he dropped out. But I will vote for him in 2012. We need something different, not Dem or Rep because to me they are both one and the same..

• Eric Lord

I am voting for Ron Paul in 2012. I really wish I voted for him last election.

• Phil

We need more people like Ron Paul…People who are not joined at the hip,in lock step with the Washington D.C. status quo at the “good ol boy club”! Mr. Paul’s efforts to audit the Federal Reserve is just one of his measures. The Federal Reserve is doing everything in their power (which is quite a bit) to stop the audit. What do they have to be afraid of? Our new administration called for transparency in government….what we are getting is opaque at best! It seems the status quo goes on and on no matter what side of the political spectrum is sitting in the White House.Its business as usual…this is what most Americans have gotten use to and what they expect from “OUR” government….and most of the “good ol boys” in Washington know this and play us like a fiddle!I’m in Alaska…Texas only competitor on land mass for a state (I do have relatives in Texas…like most everyone). I can’t vote him into congress but I would vote him in as a president…no problem!From our own local governments, to our state governments, and on to both house and senate in Washington….we as concerned citizens need to vote into office, qualified people that will make the necessary changes to give the government back to “WE THE PEOPLE”! Thank you….PHIL in Alaska.

• AMERICAN/ HISPANIC

RON PAUL SHOULD BE IN POWER OF THE US. HE IS THE ONLY POLITICIAN THAT MAKES SENSE, AND IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE GUTS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO IS BACKING THIS ECONOMIC AND INTEREST MESS AROUND THE GLOBE.

RON PAUL 2012!! IM VOTING FOR YOU.
    LATINOS ARE VOTING FOR YOU.

• nick

I voted for him last time and I’ll do it again.

• T Reamonn

I wouldn’t mind seeing Tom Woods as President. If we’re looking for someone who is as bright as Paul, and who is young. I think Tom Woods would be our man.

• Paul/Kucinich

Ron Paul is the only republican who seems to know how to change america, I think him and Kucinich should be the ones running America and I hope they will in 2012

Paul/Kucinich

“A Eagle needs a left wing and a rigth wing to fly.”

• Joe Scannura

how can you like kuccinich? he wants the fairness doctrine, and is supportive of socialized medicine. he’s like the opposite of Ron Paul.

• Pingback: Ron Paul 2012: When should Ron Paul announce his decision? | Ron Paul .com()

• Pingback: Ron Paul 2012 | Ron Paul .com()

• Craig

I want to make a point about voting for the lesser of 2 evils, ‘wasting one’s vote’ and other such silliness. Presidential candidates are either for the republic or against the republic. Both major presidential candidates since God knows when have all been against the republic. I get so impatient with individuals who allow the phony left/right paradigm to dictate their vote against an actual candidate that will defend the republic. When people vote for evil, even their perception of the lesser (and it really isn’t even lesser anyway, just a different path of evil, it’s always more globalism), evil wins.

Stop playing this ridiculous game, people. There is nothing honorable about voting for a candidate you know does not have the best interests of the American people at heart simply because you still think you have to be a good democrat or a good republican.

I would be thrilled if Ron Paul ran for president as I agree with nearly his entire philosophy and voting record. However, I would be far more thrilled if the mass population would ignore the mainstream news media propaganda machine, snap out of their conditioning and ignore whatever moniker (dem/rep) the presidential candidates are wearing, would spend a few days studying the various candidates and their voting records and start thinking for themselves and voting accordingly.

• http://marierink@yahoo.com marierink

We need a president that respects our Constitution. Not like our present president -not showing his birth certificate. Yes, we need the Fed to be audited and constraint.