Ron Paul 2012 – Poll Results

Check out the new Ron Paul 2012 Overview

Last week we asked the question, “Should Ron Paul should run for President in 2012?”

Our readers submitted 6,617 votes and 513 comments.

The results are as follows:

• Yes. (93.0%, 6,178 Votes)
  • It depends. (explain below) (4.0%, 235 Votes)
  • No. (2.0%, 154 Votes)
  • I don’t know. (1.0%, 50 Votes)

Total Voters: 6,617

The poll was open from June 1 – June 8. Ron Paul has not yet announced whether he will run for President in 2012. It is expected that he will make a decision later this year.

Check out the new Ron Paul 2012 Overview

• Pingback: Searl Effect()

• Pingback: minecraft skins()

• Pingback: Accounting()

• Pingback: best pre workout supplement()

• Pingback: Final Countdown()

• Pingback: taspar marki()

• Pingback: software reviews()

• Pingback: Individual Health Insurance()

• Pingback: dYcxcgcvfgg()

• Pingback: rewfarasfvmsdr()

• Ryan 15 years old from canada.

Dude, you have to run. Globalization; this will affect me in Canada. Stop the UNA, stop the FED, stop the one government world, stop the 2005 bill that Bush signed to join Canada, USA, and Mexico. We need the truth, the truth is under so many lies that its like trying to get the middle of the oreo cookie separate from both sides of the hard black cookie part.

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

• Pingback: You got my vote! Ron Paul 2012 « InvestmentWatch()

• 20 yrs from Oklahoma

I am extremely anxious and frightened when it comes to the future. Dr. Paul you have given me hope that maybe not all is lost.

You have my vote.

Good Luck Sir.

Ron Paul for President 2012!!!

• Bill Shane

I am not into politics but I was thinking that if this man runs again, who is he taking votes from.

• Brad Mol

Ron Paul ftw! At least 4 votes from my direct family, 2 from my step family, and anywhere from 10 – 15 from my group of friends, all age 19 or so. :)

• aNTHONY

Ron is the man. The only thing he needs is an acting coach…some people believe he doesn’t have the gusto or personality to win on television.. a little training for them…. but I say bull. he is the man…he knows our constitution…and we need someone like him asap! As far as television goes… I couldn’t stand seeing bush on television, and Obama is getting there to…he is like a friggin roller coaster… you never know what the hell he is going to say or do…and he is full of it just like bush.

• Guy Vanest

I believe that Ron Paul is the answer to this great nation’s issues. Please President Paul, run this thing and let’s save AMERICA!!! You are the Man and I will support you with my meager lower middle class incomes. Yes incomes, I work two jobs (7 days a week) and my first job is an Arizona state employee an I barely make ends meet. Please, President Paul, make it happen. Thank you.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

• malgorzata

3 votes from my family, plus as many more as I can get ( I keep talking about dr Paul even to strangers, ask them to look him up online).
    I hope he will run in 2012. Wonderful man.

• Jeff Rager

Yes, that is my real name. I have been advised not to use my real name on political forums but, I’m done with all of that. I oppose the present government of this once great nation. Please put my name in the logs as opposing it. That is a list I would proudly display my name on. I must admit, I just now woke up in the last year. I did not vote for Obama in the last election but, I was still sleeping like most of America. I let the mainstream media influence me and actually had never even heard of Ron Paul until two months ago. This man is the last American hero in my opinion. I will completely support this man in any way I can from now until the end of my time. His beliefs are spot on. His beliefs are the same as mine and what I believe to be most of America’s beliefs. I agree that he needs to run as an independent or Liberterian. I will vote for him on what ever ticket he’s on though. Ron Paul 2012. Please run again dear sir, America needs you now more than ever. I will gladly do my part in support by spreading the word as much as humanly possible on my budget. Mr. Paul, you are a truely inspiring person as well as an inspiring Politician. We want and need you in the Presidency. Please run in 2012, all the way to the White House. Do not let them bully you out, we are proudly standing behind you and beside you.

Bless America and you Mr. Paul -Life, Liberty and Justice for all-

• Joel

Dr Paul,
    I really hope that you can face the ridiculous media outlets again in 2012 for the sake of all of those who aren’t willing to compromise their freedoms. You will have my vote even if you don’t run. I will just write it in manually somewhere and know that I won’t regret what I did. We don’t need a cool leader of the band, we need good music. We must all educate those around us and share as much information as we can as a society to improve and define our future. I am extremely thankful for all you have done to educate and share all that you have learned in your fascinating careers. Still hopeful for a better future,
    -Joel