7 responses to “Audit the Fed Bill HR 1207 Reaches Crucial Benchmark”

1. Florene Fukuda

Hey I found awesome info on EstroBlaster. Absolutely bookmark this.

2. Ross

Education? Ask the detractors a simple question.Why is counterfeiting illegal? Then lead into the bank's ability to inflate and devalue currency.If the US people are passionate and unrelenting in getting their message out,this movement will win.

People wax lyrical about China being the new world power,but China is far from being a democracy and do not have anything like the US Constitution to model their social and economic structures.

When we have too may parasites feeding off the host of real productivity, the host dies,so then do the parasites.I wonder if this reality has dawned on the Fed? I think that China is too smart to fall for the Fed's game of debt slavery.

3. Alastair Carnegie

If it was not for Andrew Carnegie playing 'Cupid' introducing my grandmother to my grandfather, I would not be here. My grandmother entertained me with many delightful tales of Andrew Carnegie's mischievous pranks!...He loved America from the bottom of his heart. The establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank of America, was partially a result of Andrew's sale to J.P.Morgan. Andrew insisted on a Gold settlement. to which J.P. Morgan responded by saying there was not that much Gold in the entire world!

CONGRATULATIONS! Senator Ron Paul, I think you have made Andrew Carnegie a very happy man today. If you see a rainbow in the near future, please remember the 'Pot of Gold' buried at the end. If you doubt it, take a shovel of earth...anywhere on the planet...and have it assayed, a tiny bit will always be pure 24 carat Gold. and if you assay a heart, you will find a little Gold there as well! We must get back to real currency! Thank you Ron for your efforts!

4. Joe Dapper

I am so proud of all of us, and Dr. Paul for spearheading the bill! Not only that, I am delighted to note that Congresswoman Deborah Halvorson co-sponsored as of 6-3-09. I and my wife each had written several letters to Representative Halvorson urging her to co-sponsor. I am amazed to see that it had paid off.

Chris, you said "Spread the word and EDUCATE EDUCATE EDUCATE about the FED and its NON TRANSPARENCY since 1913!"

That's it right there. I started with my brother and the guys in the shop, they've spread the word where and when they could and i believe our message is gaining strength.

I believe the biggest thing to remember after education is to not give up on our cause. Not to get disparaged if it should meet defeat. That just means we do it again and again and again until WE THE PEOPLE win. As far as i know there is no limit to how many times a new bill with the same wording may be submitted, and if there is i would like some one to point out the statue that makes it so.

Remember folks, this battle isn't just for us, its for our children and their eventual children. never give up, never surrender.

5. Chris Yuhas

We continue the pressure on our Congressmen and Congresswomen for when it does come time for the vote.

We put extreme pressure on our Senators well before the bill goes to them for approval. We need 2/3 of the Senate to override an EXPECTED presidential veto.

6. Geoff B

Now what?

1. longshotlouie

That was the easy part. Now comes the real battle.
      We cannot rest on our laurels. The letters, phone calls, and emails, must continue. The education of the sleeping proles must continue.

We have achieved a victory, but the war is not won.
      Godspeed, energies, and blessings, to all of you.
      If we go down, we go down fighting.

God Bless The USA, Again