Ron Paul 2012: Who should be Ron Paul’s running mate?

Check out the new Ron Paul 2012 Overview

Ron Paul hasn’t announced a decision yet whether he is going to run for President in 2012. If he runs, who should he choose as his running mate?

You can select up to 5 answers below.

If Ron Paul runs for President in 2012, who should be his running mate?

• Peter Schiff (29%, 795 Votes)
  • Jesse Ventura (21%, 569 Votes)
  • Dennis Kucinich (18%, 503 Votes)
  • Mike Huckabee (12%, 339 Votes)
  • Rand Paul (12%, 338 Votes)
  • Sarah Palin (11%, 300 Votes)
  • Mitt Romney (11%, 288 Votes)
  • Chuck Baldwin (9%, 259 Votes)
  • Other (specify below) (7%, 204 Votes)
  • Jim DeMint (7%, 194 Votes)
  • Pat Buchanan (7%, 187 Votes)
  • Lou Dobbs (6%, 173 Votes)
  • Wayne Allyn Root (6%, 164 Votes)
  • Michael Bloomberg (6%, 152 Votes)
  • Gary Johnson (4%, 106 Votes)
  • Mark Sanford (2%, 65 Votes)
  • John McCain (1%, 40 Votes)

Total Voters: 2,739

Loading ... Loading ...

Check out the new Ron Paul 2012 Overview

• dish network grosse pointe mi

I really love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you develop this website yourself?
    Please reply back as I’m planning to create my own site
    and want to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
    Appreciate it!

• NP

Ron Paul and Ross Perot for 2012!!!!

This will give Ron Paul the political and financial backing that he needs to be a headliner in the media, public, and political parties race for 2012 presidency.

• Pingback: Your Nominations for Ron Paul’s VP in 2012 | Daily Libertarian()

• Pingback: Your Nominations for Ron Paul’s 2012 VP | Ron Paul .com()

• Pingback: Poll Results: Ron Paul’s VP in 2012 | Ron Paul .com()

• pudgeman29

come on i read alot of the quotes and i didnt see anyone mention Bob Barr ( the person who should have won in 08 )

• RunRonRun

I would like to see John Bolton as a running mate with Dr. Ron. Good second choices as mentioned, Michelle Bachman or Judge Napolitano.

• Brian

Jesse Ventura MAY have been a good choice years ago, but he seems to get crazier with age. Besides, now he has this ” conspiracy ” tv show that will make him political poison. How in the hell did Huckabee, Romney or Palin get such high numbers?!?!?! You people HAVE read our platform, no? Schiff would be great, in my opinion. I also would support Kucinich for the role. He shares many of our foreign policy views, as well as our civil liberty platform. He’s a big spender, but as vice president, he would have no power to push that agenda. He and the good doctor are already good friends and have discussions all the time. I believe the relationship would be the same with him as VP. All in all, for the sake of an interesting ticket that would draw votes, I pick Dennis.

• Joe

9/11 was an inside job so we need Jesse Ventura for VP!

• Keith

Why is that Kucinich freak even one of the choices? Ridiculous!! I thought we are about limited constitutional government and individual rights. Kucinich is a liberal big government socialist Obamaphile, very proud of being a democrat. Huckabee and Romney are neocon establishement republicans who mocked, ridiculed, and laughed at Dr. Paul during the debates last year. Ventura is for open borders, which we have now, which has allowed for our border states to be flooded with foreign criminals and gangsters. His fame and fortune are from staging fake violence. What kind of character does that? I’ll bet that none of you even knows Ventura’s stand on the majority of important issues. All of the above received more votes than Chuck Baldwin who has been a loyal and hard-working supporter of Ron Paul, and the revolution from the beginning. This is the man who recieved Dr. Paul’s endorsement last year. These other people you are voting for are from outside the movement, and have very little to do with what we are supposed to be fighting for. I don’t get it. I think you people have very little understanding of what Ron Paul is actually about, or else you are totally out of your minds.

• Pingback: Ron Paul 2012 Poll Results | Ron Paul .com()

• Jose Haber

Why is John “Juan Hernandez” McAmnesty still on this poll? He couldn’t even get a majority of his own people, the Republican party, like Ron Paul did.

I am a Vet, and as we know, McAmnesty isn’t as popular as Paul with the Vet’s.

Yes, we all greatly respect John McCain for his military service, but we all have to continue to fight, for what is right, now just in the past, but present, and future also.

Do we want someone as liberal as McAmnesty or do we want someone who is better suited, more educated, and a stronger candidate running; who puts God, Our Country, Our Constitution, Our Laws, Our People, etc.. first before greedy politicians on Both Parties??

Heck, even Fox News’s own mouth piece (For Globalist/ Open Borders, Ruppert Murdock), Sean Hannity, claimed that his (Hannity’s) own polls were wrong when Paul was winning debates and breaking, fund raising records!!!!!

Is that right Sean, your own polls were wrong? The only people that were calling in for Paul were crazy, lunatics, (other blashphemous words), etc…. , really Sean, we Military are crazy, lunatics, etc..???

Sad when you find out, according to the IRS, that most of Pauls financial support came from the US Military. Yes the same US Military Hannity called crazy, lunatics, etc… really Sean?

The same crazy, nutjobs, etc.. that are dying for this country, because we want a better America???

Actually, Paul had more money from the US Military, than all the other candidates combined, even McCain.???

God Bless Ron Paul, my fellow brothers and sisters in the US Military, and of course, America.

• Craig Brockhaus

Joe Lieberman….he thinks just right…radical enough to stand for himself. Schiff, Perot, Any Dem with guts enough to break ranks. Any Libertarian.

• Bobbie Taylor

I like everything Ron Paul stands for. I believe he should run on the American First Party. I don’t think he has a chance with the Republican Party because I believe they are so corrupt as are the Democrats and are beyond reforming. I would hate to see him waste all of the built up energy and money and be treated the same way as last time by the Republican party. We need to make this run count and win. Our country is in peril and we can’t miss or we lose our country forever.

• CC

To even consider Palin walking the streets, never mind running the country is SCARY. She turns my stomach every time she opens her mouth, and I although I’m an avid reader, I wouldn’t read her book if it was the only book left on earth. Mr. Paul is much too smart to even be in the same picture as her. Palin is the anti-Christ! Just watch her, listen to her, and you can almost see the horns coming out of her head. lol.
    Go Ron Paul, GO! FREEDOM in 2012!