Ron Paul: “Fight them over there vs. over here” is a false choice
In today’s op-ed in the Washington Times, Ron Paul unmasks the brilliantly shallow propaganda mantra “If we don’t fight them over there, they will fight us over here” as a false choise that has been foisted upon the country by a small neoconservative elite that has come to power in both the Democratic and Republican parties.
As an alternative, Ron Paul proposes a non-interventionist foreign policy that is based on these five pillars:
- American sovereignty from global and globalist institutions
- a strong national defense
- strict adherence to the Constitution
- leading the world by example, not aggression
- refraining from meddling in the affairs of other countries.
Read Ron Paul’s full op-ed here.