10 responses to “Ron Paul’s Opening Statement: The Federal Reserve Created the Crisis”

1. Danilo Ammon

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thanks!

2. Leo Horney

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have presented on your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for novices. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

3. mbt zapatos

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to verbalize my thanks. I’ve been watching your blog for a month or so and have picked up a heap of good information as well as enjoyed the way you’ve structured your site. I am undertaking to run my own blog however I think its too general and I would like to focus more on smaller topics.

4. Henry Lin

Wow,fast developing business,if you want to be sauna room,steam bathroom distributor or relatailer,like toilet,faucet,shower cabin,and other things in bathroom, welcome to visit for more details, we are on of the oldest supplier from china.

5. senukexvui

hi ,i am a new user, welcome to my website senukexvip

6. google reklam vermek

Very nice thanks a sharing.

7. Carz

It all started with The Bush Administration. Had their administration been able to control what’s best for the country and the best policies to effect change, we would not have been in the mess we are in right now.

8. Lawrence Beattie

The real problem started when Bush and Congress paniced and approved $700,000,000,000 last year on no real facts about the so called toxic assets that have been on the books for years. This was triggered by the Regulators who, all of a sudden, decided the assets on the bank books were not valued properly – could not meet mark to market (although they did for months and years before). This required the banks to reprice the assets at an almost zero value, which required the banks to have more capital reserves to cover the new valuations. So, all of a sudden the banks did not have the minimum capital to meet regulator requirements, creating massive devaluation of bank stocks and market panic. We still don’t know what percentage of these toxic assets were really failing. It could have been just the normal percentage and the whole panic was for nothing.

9. longshotlouie

It was heard. ‘Nuff Said

10. Lancelot

What i heard from this, was a great speech, a great truth of what is occurring in this country. What the politicians heard was blah blah blah. What average Americans heard, was a form of Chinese because they don’t understand one word he just said.