31 responses to “Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul!”

1. Peter Benson

Hi Nice blog site. Do you want to invitee post upabout mine someday? In that case please let me know via e mail or just reply to this comment since My partner and my spouse and i actually enrolled in notifications and can understand should you.

2. lpn training Ontario

Normally I do not read post on blogs, nonetheless I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite excellent post.

3. Minh Doswell

Hi everyone, I know YouTube video consists of fewer bytes of memory due to that its quality is awful, however this YouTube video has fantastic picture features.

4. Seo katalog stron internetowych

I are actually reading out several of your blogposts and i can claim pretty nice stuff. I will really bookmark your site.

5. pozycjonowanie zdjęć

Thank that you simply bunch with regard to sharing this particular with everyone you really recognize precisely what you’re conversing approximately! Bookmarked. Please also talk to my site

6. colored contacts

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

7. tworzenie stron mrągowo

As I web-site possessor I think the content matter here’s rattling wonderful, appreciate it for the efforts. You should keep it up forever! Best involving luck.

8. Paul Newberry

Happy Birthday Dr.Paul
    GO RON GO!!!

Ron Paul for President in 2012

9. M Thompson

Dr. Paul
    You are the only candidate that understands the root of America’s problems… fiat money. No one has the right to devalue the labor I’ve already expended. No one has the right to enslave my children with debt they did not create. I’m behind you 100%.

M Thompson – Patriot to the Concept of a Nation that Owes its Greatness to the Liberties its People Demand.

10. Barry

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul !
    Thank you for spending so much of your precious time working to save this sinking ship called the USA. I read that you RETURNED one hundred thousand dollars of your congressional operating budget to the US Treasury recently. That is a remarkable gesture of generousity, goodwill and patriotism. God Bless you on your seventy-fifth.
    Barry
    Beverly Hills, CA

11. Beth Wilson

Dear Dr. Paul, Happy Birthday! You are a wonderfully intelligent man who should not only be a Congressperson, but President. Please run again! You are one of the, if not the most intelligent person I know. It is a shame that the majority of American people do not “get it” about the Federal Reserve and some of the other issues about which you speak. Keep up the great work. We love you! And again have a wonderful birthday. With great respect, Bethany Wilson

12. Anne Phelps

Dr. Paul, the Lord bless you!

13. John from MD

Happy Birthday Ron Paul. I wish there were more members of congress that actually cared about America and fought to preserve our civil liberties written in the Constitution made by the people and for the people.

14. Paul Newberry

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul
    We appreciate you and all you do.
    We really need defenders of our great country now more than ever.
    Thank you Ron!

from Jacksonville,IL.

15. Carol Baize

Have a very Happy Birthday Dr Paul! And thank you for helping us wake up and see the light!

Keep up the good fight, we are behind you all the way.

16. Bryan

Thank you Mr. Congressman & Dr. Paul for all of your efforts throughout the years. You are a real patriot and I have learned so much from reading about your cause for liberty. Until last election, I was for the most part, uneducated as far as politics. Watching your videos have opened many doors of awareness. I do my best to get your name out there because I’m quite sure MSM won’t! The people of this country have a right to know the truth. My only wish is to see you with your right hand up as you are sworn in as president of this country in 2012. What a day of victory that would be! Thank you for not giving up on your fellow countrymen. Happy birthday to you sir. Thank you again.

17. Anderson

Happy Birthday Dr.Paul

I hope this day is/was filled with joy and great memories.

Best Wishes
    -Anderson

18. David

Happy Birthday Dr.Ron Paul.I wished more Men like your self would rise up against tyranny,and what is right.You’ll never be forgotten.=)

19. Pawel

Sto Lat i wszystkiego najlepszego w dniu urodzin. :)
    Wishes from Poland.

20. Gary Bydlo

Happy Birthday Ron! May you have many more :)

21. Laura

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul! Thank you for defending the Constitution. May you enjoy many more years in service to our Country.

22. Nancy C of NPR, Florida

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr. Ron Paul! You deserve it, and many many more to come! Thanks for all that you are doing for us!

23. Angie

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul and Thank You for all that you do may God continue to bless you.

Angie from Louisiana

24. Steve

Happy Birthday Dr Paul – from New Zealand

25. Victor Garcia

Dr. Paul,

Happy Birthday. Thank you for all you have done to get the word of Liberty out to the masses.

Because of you, I am more aware of the freedoms and the need to uphold the Constitution.

Victor Garcia
    Brooklyn, NY

26. Leroy Whitekiller

Dr. Paul,

Have a very Happy Birthday. May you have many,many more!

God bless you.

Leroy Whitekiller
    Toppenish,WA

27. AStarSpangledGirl

Dear Dr Paul,

I just wanted to wish you a super duper happy birthday.

Thank you so much for all you have done for our country!!! Like I tell everyone…you might not have become our president (yet) but you have become my teacher. I have learned so much becasue of you and you have opened my eyes to so many things I was ignorant of.

Please come to San Diego soon.

Bless you and your family.

Peace, Liberty and Prosperity Always.

28. samjam

Happy Birthday to my friend Dr. Ron Paul. You are a true patriot and a friend of Liberty. I pray to whoever will listen that you will run for president in 2012….if we’re still here…..If YOU were the president, Jesse Ventura was your V/P, Chuck Baldwin was the secretary of the treasury, Willie Nelson was the secretary of agriculture, and Chuck Norris was the secretary of defense…..I would not need to live another day because I would have seen the greatest things any person who loves America could have ever hoped to see in their lifetime. There would be nothing greater for me to see except the Creator Himself. Although I would like to hang out and watch it all blossom….maybe even see some very deserving people go to jail….Fed Reserve?…..George Bush??? ….The list go on…but I’m sure you have a copy….LOL…Best wishes my friend and I hope I get to send you many more Birthday greetings for many more Birthdays. And with all my heart, I thank you for your service to our country……HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. PAUL!!

29. Will Collins

Yo Dr. P its my birthday too I’m 17. You’re a huge inspiration to me thank you for all you have done.

30. VoteForThirdParties

Happy Birthday, Dr. Ron Paul.

31. Jacquelyn Melear

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! I am honored to share a birthday with you! I’m 54 today.