• http://www.khelifabarka.blogspot.com khelifa barka

I contradict your opinion
    Mr. Ron Paul from the start was an opponent to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan,Why is accused of lying ? What you offered ? have you write to congress? We went into Iraq on a fib of weapons of mass destruction, and was unveiled the lie
    Senator told me about the war in Afghanistan: Whenever we kill them they increase !!!!! !! I I says for him : such as a the sheep was slaughtered
    Wars create pain and do not solve problems

• Ben Duffy

I think the reason we’re in Afghanistan is because Ron Paul voted to send our troops there. And rightfully so. Unfortunately for professional assclown Ron Paul, it’s a little difficult for him to claim that he never supports wars unless they are delcared by Congress. That is a made up after-the-fact justification.

Ron Paul is not the champion of the Constitution. He picks and chooses when and what part of the Constitution he wants to defend, just like all the rest of them.

Also, he is a lying turd.

• http://www.khelifabarka.blogspot.com khelifa barka

I share with Mr. Ron Paul in The same opinion
    what is the usefulness of these wars? Why the American soldiers dying in Iraq and Afghanistan? Why we spend billions of dollars on these wars? Why do we create our own hatred and hatred of America?
    These wars generate the violence and extremism

• Dillon W.

HAHAHA @ Muhammad Akhtar. I guess Im a “ronpublican” too!

• jim warren

If the usa must be in iraq and afganistan to fight talaban and al-qeuda , should we go it alone as we have in Iraq , yes we did go it alone, as soon as any other country gets any deaths , they quit. if any other countrys have the balls , let them send a like amount of men and money- the usa is broke- we could do it on borrowed money, or maybe some of the world war 1 and 2 countrys that owe us , pay us back- when we go bankrupt and we will, see how many come running to our aid-

• Whitney

Dear President Obama: Lay down your defenses – We Have No Enemies and We Cannot Sin
    I Call Upon God’s Name And On My Own – Nagasaki Sequence

WORLD PEACE SONG from Istanbul. “Hate or Love” amateur video

• Lindsey

Robert Kagan says that their ideology is very sophisticated. He thinks too much. The problem is that Al-Qeuda’s ideology and the average citizen of Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan’s ideology are totally different. Al-Queda wants Sharia Law etc. and the average citizen of these countries wants to live under a way more moderate ideology while having some say-so in their government. If Iraq works itself into a functioning Republic, which I think it will, then the rest of the Middle East will take care of itself as the general population of the rest of these countries will overthrow their dictators and install some sort of representative government. Iran did it (as a response to our inserting the Shah in power) and I feel the rest of the Arab world will too. Bottom line is we need to quit supporting dictatorships like Saudi Arabia, Yemen etc. etc. and practice what we preach. Supporting dictatorships undermines our moral credibility. We have a functioning Democracy in Afghanistan now so we need to let them take over. If they fail, it won’t be because we didn’t give them a chance to succeed. Afghans remember, “Freedom isn’t Free”!

• Muhammad Akhtar

I must say after researching about this guy ,I am now neither democrat nor Republican but I am officially Ronpublican .