Poll: Ron Paul 2012

Check out the updated Ron Paul 2012 Overview

Should Ron Paul run for President in 2012?

This poll is now closed. It was open from Oct. 27 – Nov. 16, 2009 and attracted 9,312 voters. The results are displayed below.

Should Ron Paul run for President in 2012?

• Yes. (94%, 8,727 Votes)
  • It depends. (explain below) (3%, 267 Votes)
  • No. (3%, 259 Votes)
  • I don’t know. (0%, 59 Votes)

Total Voters: 9,312

Check out the updated Ron Paul 2012 Overview

1. The ten conservative principles for Republicans, as distributed by the RNC, are as follows:
    (1) We support smaller government, smaller national debt, lower deficits and lower taxes by opposing bills like Obama’s “stimulus” bill.
    (2) We support market-based healthcare reform and oppose Obama-style government-run healthcare.
    (3) We support market-based energy reforms by opposing cap-and-trade legislation.
    (4) We support workers’ right to secret ballot by opposing card check.
    (5) We support legal immigration and assimilation into American society by opposing amnesty for illegal immigrants.
    (6) We support victory in Iraq and Afghanistan by supporting military-recommended troop surges.
    (7) We support containment of Iran and North Korea, particularly effective action to eliminate their nuclear weapons threat.
    (8) We support retention of the Defense of Marriage Act.
    (9) We support protecting the lives of vulnerable persons by opposing healthcare rationing and denial of healthcare and government funding of abortion.
    (10) We support the right to keep and bear arms by opposing government restrictions on gun ownership.

Audit the Fed now

Ralph said,
    “Shalom;
    there is a move about to change the constitution to the north american union, and most of the states have alligned with it, we have to fight it, as it will change our govt. to a socialist one. God help us…”

We now have a list of the money givers that have corrupted our existing government. We know who our enemies are so we can beat them.
    Remove all the incumbents that were paid to do us harm. I hope we (Hawaii) can get rid of our problems, Sen. Inouye, Sen. Akaka, Congresswoman Hirono.

2. Shalom;

3. Ron Paul demonstrates the example of a true American Patriot! His allegiance is to the Constitution of the United States and to the American people of United States.

All I have to say is: Ron Paul 2012!!

4. Yes Mark, can we do it over the internet? Give a program that records your signature that’s legal and sign a petition with it. Maybe backed up by one dollar donation from your credit card. That can start the campaign. I think a back up person with exactly the same political agenda should be named and a stand by for that person. Just to be safe.

5. Duane Crumbacher

Doesn’t anyone think that we should start raising funds IMMEDIATELY for Ron Paul’s 2012 Presidential Campaign in spite of the fact that he hasn’t announced yet? Every day that goes by is a day lost and we can’t get it back.

• No I don’t think we should start raising funds right now. Here’s the plan of attack I think we should do. Start to organize enough votes to get him on the ballot in every state. That is the biggest attainable thing we could do right now. Organization is the key to why Obama is President. Of course Acorn didn’t hurt. Dr. Paul has much more integrity than that however. If we can get him on the ballot by getting the needed signitures in every state he will be on his way and they will not be able to sweep him under the rug; like they have the illegal national debt owed to the fed.

6. Look what is happening to our TeaParty, don’t let this infiltration happen.

I strongly encourage the Tea Party faithful to read Jane Hamsher’s recent
    column on this subject:

I say again, be careful, Tea Party Nation. You are being infiltrated. You
    are being compromised. You are being neutered. Stick to your principles.
    Stick with the Constitution. Keep opposing unconstitutional, preemptive
    wars. Keep calling for the abolition of the Federal Reserve. Keep fighting
    for less taxes, reduced federal spending, and states’ rights. Keep opposing
    the Patriot Act and the New World Order. Don’t abandon Ron Paul. Be wary of
    people such as Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck. You don’t need “big name”
    celebrities to give you credibility. As Samson’s strength depended on
    keeping his hair uncut, your strength lies in keeping your principles
    intact. And unless you want to wind up like the Republican freshmen in 1994,
    avoid Newt Gingrich like the plague!

• Don: I guess you think that Sarah and Glenn have no principles. Having attended many Tea Parties I have found that the people that attend have a very large range of views on many subjects. If you only want people that agree with everything that Ron Paul says then I suggest you form the Ron Paul Party. By doing that you may average 10% in the Republican primaries like Ron did in the last presidential race. Otherwise, I feel that people like Glenn and Sarah are powerful allies. By the way, who went to the Tea Party convention and who is going to CPAC?

• No, I suggest you start a Palin party, she wants war and a lot of other bad ideas that Ron Paul doesn’t.

Don’t tell me what the Tea Party wants. I don’t want what you want and call you an infiltrator.

• Lindsey
        Do you know what you do when you quit a bad habit? You replace it with something else, something good, something to take it’s place or it will come creeping right back at you. Read Chuck Baldwins latest post http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/baldwin/100212 The tea party movement was really started with Ron Paul. It’s being hijacked by Sarah Palin. If you don’t want to be one of those people in 2012 saying well I know my candidate isn’t perfect, but it beats having Blah Blah Blah in the White House for 4 years. (YOU CHOOSE THE NAME FOR BLAH BLAH BLAH) In my opinion if the media gives us anyone run don’t walk away from them. 5 years ago I saw Barack Obama on some news channel and said to the person I was with, there is our next president. He was like what? Point is they were giving him the press. You are being led to believe she is the real deal. Let’s look at what Chuck Baldwin says about her. She endorsed Rick Perry from Texas. His credentials are attended a Bilderberg meeting, Supports the North American Union, He is running against a Candidate Debra Medina who is commited to preserving Texas sovereignty, opposed the Patriot Act, Securing the Texas Border, Stop the Nafta Highway, It goes on and on. Now to Sarah Palin. Vetted by none other than the communist Henry Kissinger, She wants to expand the Patriot Act, supported banker bailouts, she’s playing both sides of the fence and is a media darling. If the mainstreet media gives you anything do just the opposite and you will probably be right on.
        Ron Paul for President if indeed there happens to be another election. I sincerely have my doubts about that one.

• Mark: YES Mark, Sarah Palin is a media darling! Do you know of any other conservative that commands exclusive prime time coverage of ALL 3 cable news networks for one hour? Even Obama has a hard time doing that! That is why Ron should have went to the Tea Party convention. I’ll bet he could have gotten some badly needed Prime Time instead of 4:30 PM on Friday afternoon from CPAC when 90% of the country is finishing up work and going to Happy Hour!

• Traditionally if you want to run for president of the republican party then you attend CPAC. Congressman Paul knows his politics and the things that are expected of those that play in the field.

You make reference to what time he’ll be speaking but the time makes no difference. Supporters will be there and would wait until 10pm if that was the time.

• Lindsey, go away. You have nothing to add. I called you an infiltrator. I should have said infil-traitor.

The CONSERVATIVE POLITICAL ACTION CONFERENCE is just a place where people what to get seen, you pay money you get to talk. Pay for play. The speakers, some good, some very bad, have very little to do with the Tea Party. Some couldn’t pay me to listen to them. Personally I don’t want Ron Paul to speak there, that would send the right message. Don’t be in the same room as Palin, Glen Beck or Newt Gingrich. I mention them because I’m sure they are your heros.

Example;
            Greg “Fossilman” Raymer
Exhibit Hall, Booth 611
Sponsored by Poker Players Alliance (1 hour)
Card Deck Signing from 2004 World Series of Poker World Champion

See the rest of the joke here,

• Mildearth: Dr. Paul has a loyal base of supporters. You are right about the fact that they will be there to support him. I want him to get more supporters and I don’t see the CPAC convention as a place to do that. CPAC is in my opinion a place where establishment politicians meet with establishment politicians. To put it another way, it is like preaching the gospel to evangelical Christians. It is important but you don’t win too many souls that way. Ron needs to preach to the un-evangelized in my opinion.

I hope Ron does something spectacular at CPAC and gets some media attention and I am proven wrong. If so I’ll jump the train that Don and Mark are riding!

• Sarah Palin has to read notes on her hands when asked questions.. I bet there’s more than 50 million better qualified women to do what she’s doing. You might as well have britney spears run for president.. Poster Child.

• Lindsey
            I think you are on the right track, it just got de-railed a bit. Don please give her a break, her hearts in the right place. There are a lot of mis-informed people out there. When you get right down to it the wonder is that we all aren’t. A good book to read for those that don’t know just how big this thing we are up against is would be a book from Gary Kah. En Route to Global Occupation. Good starting point to see what we are up against. As far as the Fed goes. Read khouse.org then type in the engine of power, also do a google search on the mcfadden report

• Opinion: Where We Stand
      by Adrian Murray, Fort Worth 912 President on Feb 12, 2010

• YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! YOU HIT THAT NAIL ALL OVER THE HEAD AND DROVE IT INTO THE GROUND! WISH OUR “BLOG” COMMENTS WERE PUBLIC DOMAIN AND PLASTERED ALL OVER THOSE TRASHY REPORTERS’ REPORTS ON TV!

In liberty,

Kat

7. Dr. Ron Paul is currently the BEST option America has for a president in 2012 that will fight for individual liberties and the free market, while fighting against government tyranny.

Obama has done nothing but spend, spend, spend, without a single effort towards pulling out of this $12 trillion debt. But then again, in his defense, he has barely put a single bit of effort towards just about anything. Hey, politicians, how about less focus on how much gas our $#@%ing cars use, and more focus on our much over-due bill of $12,000,000,000.00.. or how about our men and women needlessly dying in Iraq and Afghanistan? Maybe just a brief glance at border control? I’m pretty sure we can survive using a bus now and again if gas gets too expensive, so how about focusing on the things threatening our FREEDOM.

Please, Ron, run for president in 2012, because if I’m forced to choose between Obama and Palin, I’m going to write-in The Ghost of Andrew Jackson… or possibly hang myself.

8. There’s Sara Palin
    Palin said Americans want common-sense conservative solutions and a government that abides by the Constitution.
    That sounds broad enough to be an Obama quote.

She also said:
    She said the government must adopt a pro-market agenda, lower taxes for small businesses and jumpstart energy projects – including nuclear power and offshore drilling.
    She said the nation cannot spin its way out of the threat of terrorism.

I think terrorism is being made up, and Kennedy was killed because he wanted to end the Fed.
    I don’t want the nuclear power like she does with it’s toxic waste.
    I want to stop oil power in it’s tracts and release the technology for other forms of energy. Not drill off shore.
    Stop fighting to take over the world. Just stop the wars. She wants to fight.
    Audit the Fed.
    Protect the 2nd Amendment.
    Don’t except Sara Palin, she is a watered down version of the leadership we need.
    The tea party wants Ron Paul and whoever he wants.

This Democratic government is out to bankrupt us and give us away. Don’t vote for any incumbent if you don’t know his voting record on issues . That’s all that counts. There is a vender that makes voting machines with a paper trail, why won’t our country buy them?

9. I agree with mildearth, the deck is stacked against a third party. Major networks just won’t cover them as we have seen in Ron Paul’s case before.

I agree with Don Fowler also.

Run not as republican or democrat both parties are stained beyond repair. The best chance is for them to run as independent or libertarian. Please allow me to explain, People want change neither of the 2 main parties offer that. I have been registered as independent for many years. However last year I reregistered as democrat and supported obama financially and with my families vote. This is a vote we regret.

That is exactly my story also.

It seems like larger more funded groups take over smaller groups and change the agenda to fit their profile. Republicans can’t take over the teaparty and let war mongering Palin head it. The teaparty is not a republican or democratic party. Palin is not the answer and should not be allowed to head this new teaparty convention. Now, how do we stop this Republican convention from taking the Teaparty name and speaking for me?

Audit the Fed