457 responses to “Poll: Ron Paul 2012”

1. John Austin

I have a question for Barak Hussein Obama and Nancy Pelosi about Health Care:

Botox Nancy said this week that she believes "anyone who does not pay for Health Care should go to Jail". IN JAIL, PEOPLE GET FREE HEALTH CARE! Where is their common sense?

We have a very large population of Amish People in Northeast Ohio who have never had Health Care benefits in their lifetimes because of Religious Beliefs. Are they going to put all of them in Jail? Perhaps Sarah Palin can address this question…Sarah and Dr. Ron Paul are much more intelligent than Obama and Pelosi.

1. mildearth

I'm not really a fan of Fox news but I came across and it's the typical truth about what I've seen from Sarah Palin. If you're going to comment on something at least do your research about it. To be presidential would mean that you would at least do that. Now I know our recent leaders aren't good examples of this statement but I say that with hope that we can maybe make a change with the good Congressman Paul as our leader come 2012.

2. Mark Woychik

I have an idea. It seems to me that most if not all of the posts on this website agree. Dr Paul will you please announce your intent to run for the office of the President? If you do so we the people can start organizing, to get you on the ballot in every state. It seems to me that current President and illumist Obama had a great grass roots campaign way ahead of time. Can we do the same for you?
    I pledge to help out in the Great state of Wisconsin.
    Rally for the Republics' last hurrah!!

3. John Austin

Lindsey: Yes, I write for Sarah on a voluntary basis and I know that she is "Libertarian". Having talked to her, I find Sarah much more intelligent than most people give her credit for. I am not involved with her new book...Sarah did that on her own.

Here are a couple of comments that I have written for her:

1) $150,000 clothes...A man can wear the same clothes and not one person will notice. A woman cannot do that because if she wears the same clothes in July...and then again in October...people will notice. That is why women have big wardrobes. (Personal from Sarah...She gave her clothes to Charity).

2) Written to Boston University:
    The (5) Continents..."All are bordered by Water and begin with the same first and last letter "A", (Alaska)? America, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Africa. Arctic is not a continent because it has no Earth beneath.

4. John Austin

This is one of Sarah Palin's recent speeches, and I agree with her. "I do not know what you choose, but as for me, I choose freedom. My freedom is being traded or all kinds of causes: for health care reform, for campaign finance reform, for immigration reform, for global warming/climate change, for bailouts of the government and their Wall Street pals, for banking reform, and even for partisan gain by Democrats and Republicans, "liberals" and "conservatives", and for lots of other causes and reforms.
    NONE of these causes or reforms is equal in value to my freedom and my freedom, which I own inherently, is beyond the jurisdiction of political parties, governments or corporations.
    I love peace, I love my country, I believe in a civil society, I believe in open and fair public debate, and I believe in the democratic process. I value my freedom more than life itself, for freedom is the greatest gift I can pass on to my progeny, against which all other promises are pale and meaningless. I am sovereign and free and this has not one thing to do with any human document or law or earthly power, I own this freedom and if I choose to submit to practices that make me less free I choose a path of self-destruction and I choose to betray my sacred obligation to my family, my nation and to my progeny. I choose to live in freedom from fear. Fear is a mind killer; it is the handmaiden of slavery: it is better to be bold and perish than to live on in fear. I fear only God. The cause of freedom is not a calculation of probabilities, it is a matter of principle, it is not a matter of what may or may not succeed but what is or is not right, proper, and necessary. I fear neither failure nor death itself, I hope in my God and I obey my conscience towards my nation and my progeny. To stand for freedom, come what may, is itself a reward and if all I receive is the honor of having stood, even if at the cost of my very life or all I hold dear in this life, I have received enough for any man in this life to be content with. I choose freedom for myself, for my nation, and for my progeny. I reserve the right, alone if necessary, to stand up for my freedom against all enemies, foreign or domestic...

5. MICHAEL GAGE

Matthew...
    The one and only reason that people are stupid is due to their ignorance of the definition of Freedon as explained in The Constitution and The Bill of Rights. Buy lots of them and give them away to all the stupid people. I tried it, it works. They actually say "Thank You" because most of them have never seen one since it's no longer taught to them in school. Once people understand the meaning of sovereignty they will realize the necessity of conservatism. I do understand your frustration but the reason people don't vote for Constitutonal Principle is because they do not understand it.
    Take Care Brother.

6. MICHAEL GAGE

I voted "it depends" so I could leave a comment... Of course Ron Paul should run in 2012. I'm afraid that if Ron Paul doesn't get the Republican Nomination by our current liberal red party to get the front conservative seat in the race, third party candidates or a NWO neo-natzi like Bush might get in again. People in general are still asleep. Most people won't even vote. They should be deported to Communist China in my opinion: Lots of sheep! Very sad. I honestly believe they all should be deported if they don't vote. Freedom is not free. If Ron Paul runs on a third party ticket there needs to be only one conservative third party running, otherwise the illuminists will promote other useless candidates in order to fraction the third party tickets. He knows... Run Ron Paul Run. I will vote for you. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if Obama wins a second term. My respect for the general American populus is minute. I'm in a state of shock because so many of my fellow Americans want communism. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid sheep. Mark Levin for Vice President, and Michael Savage or Alex Jones as a back-up.

1. MICHAEL GAGE

I didn’t realize this was a Sarah Palin Board either. There was a poll at the top for Ron Paul. That’s who I’m supporting AGAIN. Did all you Sarah Palin cheerleaders forget that she ran along side a liberal republican named John McCain who supports The New World Order last year???? Why would Sarah Palin associate herself with that traitor if she was interested in restoring America? Ron Paul actually wants to restore America in alignment with the Constitution. I never heard Sarah say she want’s to do that. If the person that gets elected isn’t for getting out of the UN and eliminating the Federal Reserve from our government forever America is going to be Communist. Last chance… GET INFORMED ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE PRINCIPLES OF THE CONSTITUTION & BILL OF RIGHTS BEFORE YOUR ALL SLAVES FOREVER! Rense.com, NewsWithViews.com (Dennis Cuddy & Nancy Levant). START THERE then research what you read folks like UN Agenda21 – It’s Communism. If you don’t believe me read Carl Marx’s Communist Manifesto and see where we are now. WE’RE OUT OF TIME PEOPLE! READ THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS. Then, when all of the dots connect upon your renaissance go to CampaignForLiberty.com. Listen to Mark Levin on AM Radio and read his book “Liberty and Tyranny”……PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE GET INFORMED PLEASE, for your children and your grandchildren please get informed.

7. John Austin

In a bold move, Sarah Palin has silenced her Critics by resigning her position as Governor of Alaska. (She saved much money for Alaskan Citizens). This may actually be a convincing moment in the History of American Politics. As a Freedom Person, she will be able to receive $50,000 to $100,000 per speech and with her new book, Sarah will be worth $$$. Sarah deserves this Money…She did it on her own without help from Election Contributions. How many other Politicians could say this?
    What is Sarah doing? (Running for President. That is why Sarah wrote her new book. Sarah is ½ Billion Dollars in debt to her Attorneys…just to prove her innocence concerning Morals). Sarah needs the $$$ to achieve the run for President in 2012. Sarah Palin is Libertarian. God Bless Her!
    She compares her decision to a Basketball Player who passes the Ball to a Teammate for the good of the Team. It is rather like a double reverse Hand-off in Football. Sarah plans to start an Organization for Children until the 2010 Elections, fight for good Candidates to get elected in 2010…and she will get the...
    "Ball back". She also wants to start a Grassroots Movement for a 3rd Party...Libertarian. Sarah calls it the "American Party" or “Liberty Party”. (Conservative, Constitutional).
    She talks about smaller Government, etc. This move is intended to make the Obama Administration think about the current Policies that they have put forth recently. (Notice that the Obama Administration is quite about this? They are scared to death of her because some recent polls show that if the Election were held today, Sarah may win by over 80%).

1. Lindsey

John: It sounds like you have read her book. Did you get a sneak preview?

2. mildearth

I didn't realize this was a Sarah Palin board. Nor do I think her as the intellectual that should be a requirement when we are choosing our representatives.

3. MICHAEL GAGE

I didn't realize this was a Sarah Palin Board either. There was a poll at the top for Ron Paul. That's who I'm supporting AGAIN. Did all you Sarah Palin cheerleaders forget that she ran along side a liberal republican named John McCain who supports The New World Order last year???? Why would Sarah Palin associate herself with that traitor if she was interested in restoring America? Ron Paul actually wants to restore America in alignment with the Constitution. I never heard Sarah say she want's to do that. If the person that gets elected isn't for getting out of the UN and eliminating the Federal Reserve from our government forever America is going to be Communist. Last chance... GET INFORMED ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE PRINCIPLES OF THE CONSTITUTION & BILL OF RIGHTS BEFORE YOUR ALL SLAVES FOREVER! Rense.com, NewsWithViews.com (Dennis Cuddy & Nancy Levant). START THERE then research what you read folks like UN Agenda21 - It's Communism. If you don't believe me read Carl Marx's Communist Manifesto and see where we are now. WE'RE OUT OF TIME PEOPLE! READ THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS. Then, when all of the dots connect upon your renaissance go to CampaignForLiberty.com. Listen to Mark Levin on AM Radio and read his book "Liberty and Tyranny"......PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE GET INFORMED PLEASE, for your children and your grandchildren please get informed.

8. Truman Reid

Ron Paul is the only one serving in Washington who has taken the time to read the US Constitution. Of course he should run. How the rest of the elected officials can uphold and defend the constitution without understanding it is beyond me. Or maybe they just don't care.

9. Effie

Yes, Ron Paul should run and his son, Rand Paul should be his vice president choice! They would be able to connect with the young people that voted for Obama. GO FOR IT!

10. Jackie

The only way to get a third party any visibility is to include them in all presidential debates and give them equal time on the talk show circuit and news interviews. If people could get to know Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin, they would see that they stand for what the majority of Americans want. The media is keeping politics a two-party system.

11. April

YES! He is the only one in DC with true logic. Andrew Napolitano should hop on board as his running mate!

12. Darryl

Drive the dems nutz and have Palin as his running mate.

1. Mildearth

Drive the libertarians nutz too with a running mate like that. He doesn't want to lose or lose face.

13. Ed Brown

Hey, I really think that Ron Paul should run. He is the only politician right now that I trust. He actually believes what he is saying. We need to go back to the constitution. I hope he runs.

14. Matthew

I would absolutely love to see the good Dr: Ron Paul win in 2012.
    But i do not believe he has a chance of winning.
    It is not in anyway shape or form that i disagree with his Politics in the least.
    Politics in this so called modern age have become less about issue and factual evidence then about a popularity contest.
    We the mass's suffer from an excelled state of mental retardation.
    The Presidential race in this country has become the American Idol of politics. People enjoy being lied to.
    Anything that comes between our Nationalism,Military spending, and our Welfare programs is deemed atrocious, and ostracized.

I have as yet not found a single stand point on which i have felt complete disagreement with the good Dr:.
    But as i have already said, factual evidence does not win the hearts and minds of the stupid.
    The good Dr: needs to rework his image,how he sells himself the public. Without loosing the core of his honesty which so many of us find a complete breath of fresh air.

It is 3 in the morning and i feel as if i am rambling on. So i will try to get to the point.
    Ron's politics sell, to those of us who are not oh so greatly impressed but the glitz and glitter. But it will not sell to the general populace. You only need look at our last 3 President's
    (present included.)to see the truth in this.

Anyway, good night.

1. JD

If he runs, he's definitely got my vote. Ron Paul is a politician of a rare breed...he actually fights for the citizens of the United States, not his own agenda. He knows the core of America's problems and has been striving to bring them to light despite the public image it's given him. If this were the late 1700's, I believe Dr. Ron Paul would be right up there with Jefferson fighting for independence from England, signing the bill of rights, etc... Regardless of his chances of winning (we all know whoever has the biggest and prettiest glitter for the sheeple gets the oval office) I know he'll keep fighting for us no matter what position he's in! He may be considered radical but so am I, and so is everyone on this page. I say we spread the word. Keep on our friends and family about the truth, and come 2012, Paul may have a fighting chance. He can't be the only one doing something!

15. Andras Zahoran

SHOULD HE RUN IN 20012
    Well let me reiterate some of the things he says, and stands for. When he was asked about the tax's he said NO TAX'S then they asked where are you going to get you're tax's from. He said we now pay to be in Iraq 7.3 bill'n in a month, that's Iraq only we are into 130 country's in the World, WHY ??
    Bring our troops home he says you can't protect our country from there, besides the fact that we are already broke anyway. At the time of the BAILOUTS that was started by the BUSHES, and continued by
    Mr. wannaby, RON PAUL said give the money to the people nothing else will help the economy their the only once who will spend it. He worked his bunns off getting the FED'L RES. to become transparent, but the gutless republicans wouldn't get behind him 100%. Last year his name was mentioned less than 5,000 where worthless McCain was at 95,000 times. In the debates he got 1.5 min. McCain 15 min. still RON PAUL collected close to 5,000,000 in
    a record one day. ALLEN COLMES asked him at the debates about electability he said (AC) do you have one sir, I think he (AC) was still blinded by the people who put him up to asking a question like that. YEAH he has to run I just hope and pray that all of us and all the REP'S, GINGRICH, BUCANNON, DR.DOBSON, AND A
    mill others will join and support him. In my opinion without him we have NOTHING. Tell all you're friends to learn, and know about him. They wont fined any trash about HIM, don't understand why their so afraid of him. everything he has is for his family, country,and the PEOPLE. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT.

16. Adam

He needs to run, and we need to understand he may not become our leader now.
    The reason he needs to run is for the Revolution! Think of it as a snow ball, the longer it rolls... the bigger it gets! The grass roots effort isn't about Ron Paul, it's about freedom from tyranny, thats it!
    Once the dollar fails and our government is bankrupt, we will be there saying I told you so, and we'll have the outline (the constitution) to go by.
    Freedom isn't America's rule, it's Natures rule! Gods Rule! and the rule of Humanity!
    Our Government is so big and it will enslave us, join the Revolution and spread the word. He has to run... he has to.

17. Mark

Ron Paul does need to run again, but as an independant. I am happy to read that more people in this country feel the same as I. It is time to end the dominant two parties that have been un-capable to run this government the way people expect. However with this comes the requirement and resposibility for all who vote to take the time to know who they are voting for and why.
    The days have long been gone that the only thing you needed to know is who your parents voted for.

18. Steve Smith

Ron should not run because he doesn't have a prayer of a chance of winning, the reality is he received a sliver of the vote between McCain & a Kenyan Black Muslim Socialist and everybody knew everybody's record and STILL voted for Obama.

We're toast, "voting" aint gonna cut it when the majority are alien Socialists.

Ron is preaching to the choir and the choir is tiny.

1. Mildearth

You don't run because you know for sure you're going to win. You run because you have convictions and you also care for all the people that live in your country and in the world. The main reason Congressman Paul had such a hard time last election was because of the smear campaign put on by every so-called news station out there. Lately more and more people are becoming informed and aren't so prone to just listen to and totally agree with the media.

To say one shouldn't run because he doesn't have a chance is the same as saying you wouldn't vote for someone because they are not going to win. You should support and vote for the one that stands up for what you think is right and whether that person wins or not at least you took a stance and possibly shared a message. I'll share a link for you about a documentary that was just made called "For Liberty Movie: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered The Withered Tree Of Liberty". So even though one doesn't win one still can have an impact.

2. MICHAEL GAGE

Steve,
      That was then this is now. When the going gets tough the tough give up??? That's what it sounds like you are saying Steve. P.S. Stop watching the mainstream media. The majority are not socialists anymore, they're wandering in their ignorance. "Give me freedom or give me death".

19. NOULA

HE'S THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!

20. Don Jusko

Audit the Federal Reserve by supporting Senate Bill 604, sponsored by Sen. Jim DeMint.
    17,477, That's when this petition page was removed, 10:00, 11-1-9
    Who removed it?
    Will it return?
    Three hours later the count was down to 17,707. What is happening?

I'm re-posting this because it didn't show up on this page, Mildearth has said it all and I agree with him.
    Author: Mildearth
    Comment:
    It would seem Lindsey that we would have to agree to disagree. Our government is a representation of we the people and not we 'my' people. There are many different religions that people practice in this country and even the christian religion has conflicts amongst the denominations about what is believed to be right and wrong.

This issue of marijuana is one I brought up because I am pro-legalization for at least medical use but I've done a fair amount of research to know the reasons it was made illegal and also the good side of what it can do for people. The plant doesn't only have to be smoked to be used for medicinal purposes and it really has many other productive uses such as for food and paper and fuel. The first Model T car built by Henry Ford was made with the hemp plant and was built to be powered by hemp fuel. It was quickly changed by those that control the oil and chemical industry namely DuPont and their government connections because they like to have the monopoly for the sake of profit. You can power diesel engines now with hemp fuel as well and the plant is very easy to grow and as a source of paper and fuel can be grown easily without chemicals and is also good for the soil as it's roots grow down and help to turn the soil when you harvest. We could also stop cutting down trees
    for paper and use the hemp plant and the refining process to make paper from hemp is much easier than the process required for making paper from trees. Another point on that is trees require hundreds of years to grow big and strong and the hemp plant requires a few months and then can be harvested and start all over again. If you think about it that would also allow farmers the opportunity for a new cash crop and then also allow industry for the refining of the plant into whatever you would want to make from it. It can also be used to make plastic which we currently use the by-products of oil to make plastic now so you can imagine it would be a safer plastic. I also want to point out that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights was written on hemp paper and that is one reason why the paper hasn't degraded the way it would have if the paper was wood paper. So you can see the argument for legalization of the hemp plant and also marijuana is a good argument. We could als
    o stop locking people up for minor crimes of possession of "pot" and then less people would have to go to jail and learn to live the hardened life of the real criminals that are more about violence. We could also take that product out of the hands of the criminals and put it in the hands of adults that would regulate it like we regulate other drugs and alcohol.

If you did your fair share of research about the hemp plant you may come to realize that the fact that it is illegal is really immoral and those that made sure to demonize the plant were doing so for the sake of profit and control. You could also know that the pharmaceutical business doesn't want this plant legalized because then they'd have more competition that cannot be patented and controlled the way their chemically made drugs can be. Funny that they throw a lot of money to our bureaucrats as well.
    And to Brandulph. I don't think I have a problem. I see it as The Fed has possibly committed crimes against the people and yes we could say they were immoral in their actions but then we could say anyone is immoral in any number of actions. I prefer to look at it as they possibly broke the law and therefor could be found to be guilty of a crime and not guilty of being immoral. I could just as easily say it is immoral of you to say that I have a problem... I really don't think that but it's just that easy to call someone immoral.

1. William Knox

Indeed! The plant is a goldmine for all of the reasons above and more! Anything that has such benefits and can be easily grown by the "common-man", and hence whose commodity price can't be controlled and manipulated, obviously has to be made illegal. And by illegal I/we mean illegal to the poor but like everything else, easy to acquire and use at will by the elitists without any fear of reprisal. As well as calling for legalisation of pot "you" Americans, and everyone for that matter, should be calling for a complete shift to solar-energy, to a DC power-grid and to electric cars....to electric everything, no more combustion at all!

1. Jones

Just allow those that do not like to use pot or other narco drugs to have drug free items for the common use. That is not tainted with drugs to hook people into buying their produce.

If you think that is possible and guaranteed, please campaign to legalize everything now illegal.

At least people can now complain and demonstrate that something illegal has been done.

As you say, the elitist can do pretty much what they want, so unless common and responsible people can be in charge of the quality control you don't want to be drugged without your consent.

Just think about the implications right now: people can be drugged and be made to consent into laws and world order we DON'T WANT.

Look around you.

1. Mildearth

For one marijuana is not a "narco" drug. And the use of it as a food in some cases does not have any effects like smoking it does. The seeds are a main source for the food substance and they don't have any drugging effect when you eat them but they are high in proteins that are good for the body. And there is also a difference between the hemp plant and the marijuana plant that is grown to be used for medicinal purpose. The hemp plant contains very little THC which is the psychoactive substance in the marijuana plant that creates the high when used. The amount of THC in the hemp plant is so minimal that it is impossible to get high from using the hemp plant. These plants are from the same family and have both been made illegal by the federal government but they are not the same plant in regards to containing the psychoactive substance.

And if you did some research you would learn that marijuana is not addictive and that has even been proven by some doctors that had intended on proving otherwise and then after research learned the truth. The truth about people that use marijuana is that they do think more about ideas and aren't easily controlled by the system as you have implied about people being drugged so they will obey. Most of the time it allows people to open their mind to ideas that they would not have thought about otherwise. I know not everyone enjoys the effects and that is the case with many substances, I personally don't like the effects of alcohol but I do believe it is fine for other adults to use at their own discretion. I would say if it was legalized you wouldn't have to worry about it getting into your food. I think we should be more worried about the GMO food that fills your grocery store shelves. That is a real problem that the government has turned a blind eye to and the reason being because George H.W. Bush declared the genetically modified foods are no different from regular food and so the FDA obeyed and no testing was done. The key player in GMO food being Monsanto doesn't even allow for their foods to be tested by third party, it is against the law because of their patents. There are some real crimes happening against people and against our world when it comes to the genetic modification of our food supply.

1. Jones

Hi, yes for what I hear pot is not as addictive as other drugs. and I agree in that eventually is each person's responsability. Or it should be.

All we hear every day is that high crime is going around, and is hard to tell from where is coming from. So if something like that is introduced into the messy picture today the real crooks will go and blame the drugs, and walk away free of charge. And it may very well be something else.

Like I said, as long as I can keep the common stuff ok I don't get into somebody else's life.

2. Mark Woychik

I have to agree with the afformentioned post. It seems to me that the hemp industry would strengthen this country. That's why I believe we will never see it grow to fruition. Bill Clinton started the downward spiral at Rio, with the TREATY of RIO. At this function in the 90's it was decided that either the United States of America had to come down to the 3rd worlds standard of living or they had to come up to ours to be fair. Well they decided to bring ours down. We need to be weak in order to bring about the NEW WORLD ORDER. Hemp would in and of itself re-industrialize our country. What a bad thing that would be for the one worlders. If you think the N.W.O. is a good thing then why is it patterned after Adolph Hitlers world order? Sorry if I digress too much. However it seems that things are really interconnected at a much larger scale than most of us realize.

21. Matt

The possibilities might be multiplying!
    ---

Third party challenges in NJ, NY are warning sign

22. Mark Woychik

I have a question for all you out there.
    How do you win a war? Really what does it take? Is it total submission? Is it winning the hearts and minds of the losers? How do you win? And if you do will you impose your morals on them?
    What???

1. William Knox

I assume that you are assuming that wars (let us say all wars), are waged to be won, let alone what does winning actually mean. Wars have been primarily over resources. Resources include anything corporeal that has value to the warring parties. And with respect to(w.r.t.) the incorporeal all I will say is this, if you think it then it exists. The caveat is that what you are think and what exists are not the same. e.g. Ones thought of a red cup is not the same as the red cup. Ones thought of god in a so-called religiouis war (very dubious pretence indeed b.t.w) is not the same as the.... you get the picture. :)

1. Ellen Thompson, D.C.

Mark and William Knox:

With the push for the NWO, wars are being waged for reasons that emphasize the decimation of the people involved with the end-goal of a much lower world population level. We are viewed as "eaters" and take from the vast wealth accumulation of those behind all of this. Our very own CIA has been instrumental in toppling government after government with the added bonus of slaughtering millions of those populations. When people begin to look beneath the surface of "spreading democracy" and preemptive wars, the picture is gruesome and staggering in its scope. See infowars.com as a good beginning to seeing beneath the surface of stated motivations for the numerous undeclared wars and invasions that we will not hear about in the mainstream news.

2. Mildearth

I really like Congressman Paul's solution, "just come home, we just went in and we can just come out". That quote may be a little off but is pretty much what he said.

There is no real way to win the wars that our military is waging right now and as it's been said it's all about deception and control. They want you to be scared and obey.

3. Mark Woychik

In Sun Tzus's The Art of War. It is discussed that you never really win a war that is far from your shores. You end up bankrupting your own country. If you look at some of the things that have been done to propogate wars it's repugnant. Napolean Bonaparte said I fear the press more than a hundred thousand banonets. It can be used to whip up patriotic ferver, at the detriment to those who follow, or to stop a war dead in it's tracks. It really boggles my mind how when the U.N. had once and for all said that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction, we went in to get them. By the way using weapons of mass destruction against their innocent civilians (Depleted Uranium) We had schock and awe. A massive bombing spree which killed and maimed untold thousands of innocent Iraqies. We hit their electrical generarating plants causing the population to be without air conditioners in well over 100 degree heat. All the while when 3/4 of the bombers in 911 were from Saudi Arabia. Do we really think we can win that war? If you kill someones father, or mother, or child do you make them love us? And where is the 1st amendment? It is being trod underfoot daily. We are not allowed to see what's really happening on the ground in these foreign countrys. We are not allowed to know that Saddam Hussein wanted to sell his oil to us in euros not dollars. And to boot he wanted all of his money upfront, not on installement payments for 20 years. Don't get me wrong he was a very bad man from what I can see. But George Bush, Dick Cheney and the rest of these One Worlders helped bring him into power. So the real reason they gave us for getting him is he was gassing and torturing his own people. Who gave him the gas? And was his torturing any worse than ours? If you go into a war for righteous causes the population will follow you. God wrote his laws on our hearts. Most of us know deep down in our souls what is right and wrong. If we had taken the moral high ground in this war we would not have Islam uniting against a common enemy. They see us as Crusaders. Crusaders for Jesus Christ. However if George Bush really was a Christian why then was and is he a member of a Satanic Cult? Skull and Bones is what I am saying. Look one time at their insignia, The same insignia as the Nazi S.S. or a pirates flag. Do you think a Christian can be a member of a Satanic Cult? I think not, what business does light have to do with darkness? The light would take out the darkness in less time than it takes for your heart to beat. LOVE CONQUERES ALL, THE TRUE LIGHT OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIS LOVE FOR THE WORLD IS WHAT WE NEED, NOT THESE ENDLESS WARS. WHEN ASKED THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT JESUS ANSWERED. HEAR YE ISRAEL, THE LORD YOUR GOD IS ONE AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD, WITH ALL YOUR HEART, ALL YOUR SOUL AND ALL YOUR MIND, AND YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. THESE 2 SUM UP ALL THE LAW AND ALL THE PROPHETS. That is coming right from the source. When people talk about morals and christians and point fingers at us, I like to tell them, I am all of that and more. That is why I need a forgiving savior. On my own righteousness I am nothing, I am going to hell. But with the perfect life, and innocent death, of Jesus Christ, and his resurrection from the death, I know I am saved.

1. MICHAEL GAGE

Mark, I agree with you. "They" can never win this war against God. We will win it. This is only the beginning my friend. The biggest problem with this country and the world is the lack of personal faith in God. When you have that it is all clear as a bell - all the answers, without confusion. That's why God is the NWO's greatest threat. What they don't get though is that their story has already been written and concluded. All they have is all they can manipulate from God's "stuff"; it's all God's. The lost are simply little brats that worship the almighty dollar because they have denounced Christ.

1. Mark Woychik

Amen to that Michael.

23. Don Jusko

One phone or one email address for one vote. Vote on issues not people, Ron Paul decides the issues, newspapers print the issues as Ron Paul directs. You get a paper trail with your phone bill or internet bill.

24. Andras Zahoran

It's sad that the Republicans are thinking with their you know what the only thing that I can think of is, that so many of them living off of the tax money, because when RON PAUL was asked how soon would you close the IRS, he said immediately and that's what scared
    all of them there goes our wages and salaries. RON PAUL would never do that oh he might negotiate do to the economy. Imagine getting paid for the rest of you're life even when you stop doing you're work, and still write all the books you want. Just how rich do these
    people want to get. Yeah RON PAUL must run to be our LEADER he is the only one who has the b..ls to ask the right questions, like when he asked B. Bernecki say when are you going to stop robbing the American people of their moneys? Yeah We got to have RON PAUL.
    I hope and pray that when it comes to the nitty, gritty the good DR. will not let the country, and the people down if in case he has to go with a third party. See people are getting pretty wise
    and are no to crazy about either party.

1. Mildearth

Ron Paul was asked what he would have done if he was the President to stimulate the economy because he was against all these bailouts of the banks. He explained that he would have had to ask the Congress to repeal the federal income tax and that would have put the money where it is needed in the hands of the people and he went on to say that solution would have cost less then what they really did.

President Regan put together a team to investigate what the federal income tax pays for and they concluded that all federal income tax only covers the interest paid to The Fed for money borrowed by our government.

25. William Knox

Ron Paul in the office of President may be better than nothing, but it is still nowhere near enough. The most basic of necessities is for a critical mass of people to have non-negligible fraction of the understanding that Ron Paul appears to have and of course to have as much conviction as he appears to portray. What is supremely important is that we have to start to try and steer our mindsets away from the notion that one man or woman, be it a president a prime minister a king or queen etc... will be our "saviour" will be the one to make the difference, will do what the people can't, will lead and we will follow. We need to develop beyond the simple hierarchical command structures that have got us this far (albeit barely). Education, conviction and a means to communicate these ideas and beliefs on a mass unfiltered scale(the internet :)) are part of the solution. One last thing, whatever good decisions start being made it is still going to take many years to see any real change, a careful dismantling of the current corrupt and individualistic institutions and command structures will take time and as this happens the void obviously needs to be filled. Good luck America, Australia and the rest of the world need your help and are willing to help.

1. Ellen Thompson, D.C.

Better than nothing? Is there anyone else who will insist on a constitutional government? From the top, down and from the bottom-up, the folks in political positions MUST be aligned with restoring our Republic.

If our Republic is to be brought back, Dr. Paul must have a huge grassroots support consisting of people who are awake and not willing to take any more and begin to assume responsibility for their own health and success. We need a president who will say NO the ever increasing size of the government AND steer things back to a constitutional government. You're right, this will take time but it must BEGIN. Also, the senators and Representatives MUST be committed to participating in this restoration; no more excuses from these stooges. The totally corrupt agencies (CDC, FDA, Federal Reserve, IRS, CIA...I'm sure there are many more) must be dismantled; the devastating NAFTA, CAFTA, SPP, NAU (again many more) must be eliminated; we must divorce ourselves from the criminal Codex Alimentarius and WHO; get the hell away from our present corporatocracy and take back our country! DHS and the PATRIOT acts must be abolished, the illegal laws passed infringing on gun ownership and use must be destroyed, and our government must stop spying on its citizens. We do not need a one-world government run by the elite. Let THEM eat cake.

1. Mark Woychik

I saw your post on H1N1. For the last 2 years I have been saying what's in it for the government on this whole scare tactic. I think I have it, we are not giving up our rights fast enough. We are not scared enough of the terrorists to give up all our rights. Let's be scared of everyone. Now creeping around every corner is a sick person, trying to give me the flu. Please big brother save me! Take away all my rights but keep me safe from that 3 year old with the flu. I'll give you anything but keep that 80 year old grandma away from me. She might have the flu. I think you get the point. For more info check out the Jane Burgermeister website.
        Peace out.

1. Ellen Thompson, D.C.

Yup, fear is the tactic du jour. It seems to work so well and so many entities are in on it for a comprehensive effort. There are still so many sheeple who are so clueless.....

The Jane Burgermeister's interview was awesome; I enjoyed every minute of it.

2. Mark Woychik

Ellen I can't agree more. However J.F.K. tried to do just that and look what happened to him. His driver William Greer along with Roy Kellerman shot him in broad daylight in front of almost 200 eye witnesses. L.B.J. from what I have gathered was 2 cars behind watching the entire thing. All of the eye witnesses were dead in 2 years time. We have never had a legitmate government from that point in time. And now President Obama has declared a national emergency. This is the very step he needed to do to enact executive order 12656 abolishing our constitution and becoming a dictator. I am not saying however that is his goal. But when you look at everything that's going on around us it makes you wonder. I pray for the peaceful transfer of power in 2012 to a more transparent and just leader. However it seems that deck is stacked against us. This whole h1n1 thing has people so afraid of each other that they would be willing to give up all freedom for safety. Of course that has never been the goal of the hegelian dialect. Thesis, (scare the sheeple) antithesis (ask for help) synthesis (give up your freedoms for peace)

26. Bottomline

I think he should run for president, because he not like most of all of the other Republicans who is not afraid to speak out! I also think his fellow republicans are way too far to the right!

27. Todd

Yes, I think that Ron Paul should run in 2012, but I also think that the American people should prove to him that it would be worth it to give it the old college try. Why? Because we cannot always blame Congress or the Republicans and Democrats in Washington or on the state level for what is wrong with America.
    Some of that blame should be placed on us the people who elect these Corrupticrats in office. After all, who has allowed America to become the way it is today? We have, albiet apathetically.
    We have tolorated this for far too long. We have been taught tho think that in order to remain a "free" country we have to sacrifice liberty, when we should sacrifice nothing at all.They have taken most of our freedoms away, thus transforming this country from being a free country to a fascist, tyranist country. The only way to prove to Ron Paul that it is worth it to run in 2012 is to start rising up and take this country back from the government. We should entrust office to only liberty minded individuals, like Ron Paul, regardless of their political party affiliation. That way, we can give the government and the politically controlled mainstream media a well deserved slap in the face, and show that we truly want to take America back.

28. Matt

Definitely, it's just that the deck seems stacked against him. If the Republican Party is smart, they'll give him a real chance this time and they won't try to influence him. He's the best thing they've had in a very long time. The only problem running Republican is that he's damned if he does (their name slapped on anything is a curse, they've seen to that) and damned if he doesn't (third party options are possibly just as risky). I don't think he should let any of this stop him though. I think this country needs him badly, and we were looking at the same odds when we won our freedom originally.

1. Jones

Hi, I left some comments and questions, down there, on the issue of a third party. It looks like creating a third party and make it count should be beneficial no matter who you end up voting for. If any minimal benefit is to be gained, and kept, from all that is happening is to ensure that third route is open. For the population at risk, who today does not count at all.

Forget about the resentment of whether Paul was rejected or left out of main stream, and you want to make him count. Because it is what is happening to the public, so he or somebody like him would represent that population left out. That means it counts for real people and real life.

The public knows that politics and policy counts, but it's not the only way to keep a society viable. I have chosen other issues different from politics to help out but now realized that politics is in the way to my contributions.

AND I AM pissed as hell about that. The significant part is that I am not alone in that situation. The same applies to people that live out shear politics, other issues are on their way. Say, the people.

Look around you, we have to stop the hate and the picking of irrelevant issues when electing leaders takes place. The population is running far behind in the marathon of live and survival, not by choice necessarily, but in part because we were fools, and by ignorance of the relevant issues.

We need to keep the doors open to viable communication with the ones that know what the hell is going on. Because we sure don't know exactly what, but that something very wrong is up.

So a third camp seems important, because one person is not enough, and that lonely star must gather a team and a camp.

Good luck.

1. Ellen Thompson, D.C.

Jones: as much sense as a third party makes, that candidate will be marginalized and prevented from participating in anything meaningful. The Republicrats have seen to it that only their mouthpieces will have attention paid to them. I don't see it so much as resentment as an acknowledgement that the illegal laws in place will certainly discriminate against Dr. Paul and trivialize whatever he has to say.

Are you listening to Alex Jones at infowars.com ? He has been bringing these crimes to the public's attention for many years and only recently have more people been awakening from their political comas, myself included. When you listen to what he has to say, you will learn just what the hell is going on and that it has been very well planned and has a goal that none of us want.

1. Jones

Hi, and thanks for the recommendation on the radio talk show. I have seen a few videos.

What is in the short list of critical barriers to a functional third party? I say that should give a focus to overcome that.

Media counts. Then drag the media to your side, with a profit for the people, too!.

It would be my approach in the field of politics, but I am no good politician in the standard way. And I gathered the courage to comment on sites like this because I am seeing major 'booboos' happening, and I can stand it, that all that has been worked for is going to trash. So I look at myself as the lady recycler, going from apparent trash to trash picking up the values tossed by the power.

WE will make it, but other stuff different from politics, will count, or should count.

Sorry have to go, thanks again.

1. Mildearth

The short list of issues for 3rd party candidates is..
            -Each State has different rules for how and when in registering to get on the ballots that make it a very tough situation for the candidate.
            -The 3rd party candidate is not invited to speak on national television in most instances.
            -Third party candidates are not invited to debate on the networks in anyway with the other two parties or even with the other 3rd party candidates.
            -The system is set up to not really allow a 3rd party to get anywhere in the presidential election.

I want to offer this video again because this has Congressman Paul explaining these same issues with running as a 3rd party candidate. He did run as a libertarian for president in the 80's so he surely knows what he's talking about. I'm not saying we can't make a change to our system but it seems that the system is set up to only allow the two party jokers to be our only options.

29. Jean

I think he should run...but what makes you think that there will BE another election? WAKE UP AMERICA!

1. Ellen Thompson, D.C.

Jean, I think we may continue to have elections for some time but, as in past "elections", those groomed for the puppet position in the NWO will be the more likely "winners". However, I do not want to discount the possibility that enough people will wake up and take back this country and begin the long process of restoration of the republic. We certainly haven't had any real elections in a long time, that's for sure.

2. anarchist

Jean:

Well said!!!!! Before the current Marxist administration loses its stranglehold on this country (2010 elections), which they will; "they" are going to "create" a crises, which I believe will
      lead to martial law. As a former Marxist-Leninist, I know full well how they think and operate ("Never let a crises go to waste." - Rahm Emanuel). It's coming and people had better
      prepare for it!

1. Ellen Thompson, D.C.

For sure; they've engineered many such events, the H1N1 "pandemic" was only the latest. It's getting really ugly. Thanks for the insight.

30. David May

Love Paul, but he has no way to win a nomination and an election. He is more valuable where he is.

31. Tom Burlingame

Ron should run on libertarian party ticket!
    It would be great to get a more austro-libertarian
    grounding in the modern libertarian party.
    Ron can provide this.
    Maaaaaaaaannnnnnnny libertarians support Ron Paul.
    Myself included.

Tom Burlingame

32. Jonathan

Ron Paul I'm sure you get thousands of emails/comments a day. Just in case you get this I would like to say. I've never been to interested in politics until I heard about you. When I heard about you running as president, for the first time in my life I decided to vote. Why? Because for the first time in my life I found someone running for president that shared my views.
    That America is a country founded on freedom. I think that it's important for America to get back on track and stop letting the government deal with lots of details that can be handled without its involvement. If you run again, for the second time in my life I will vote. Love ya man

33. Ellen Thompson, D.C.

You are my president, Dr. Paul. I wrote your name in on my ballot in Iowa in the last "election"; both of the choices presented were repulsive. I sincerely hope that you decide to run again and announce it early, instead of later. So many more people have awakened from their slumber and will be ready to support a man of integrity who really cares about this country and its people. If not you, then who?

34. Douglas

Ron Paul is addressing the root cause of the US economic chaos, social break down, educational manipulation, constitutional evaporation and media mind control. When Ron gets nominated the revolution begins and at that time let the sleeping giant awake. The sleeping giant the controlled media deliberately ignores. The sleeping giant will come out and vote for something they felt has been lost for far to long. This is a legitimate American political effort to restore what the American revolution was originally fought for. Hope for freedom from economic slavery and fascist suppression. Hope for freedom from the high pressure unsustainable economics created by ludicrous monetary policies. Hope for the strength of the Union through the independence of its States.

We are at a critical stage as a civilization. The prejudice going on in secrecy would be hard for many average folk to handle. However, these complex problems were created by the same secretive forces that seek to solve them through secrecy. They must solve these problems because if they do not their ludicrous systems will self destruct, people will want answers and eventually will find the truth. This is why they own and control the mass media. This is why they manipulated US history curriculums. Because a population that knows the truth will not tolerate unconstitutional powers.

The only way they can get away with such unconstitutional secrecy is through the great amount of wealth they collect off the debts they own to the private sector, the US government and whatever other Nation they have in debt to them. Their power is simply the peoples faith in the currencies they have taken control of. They print it and we the people turn it into tangible technology, products and services then pay it back with interest and taxes regardless if the products and services are even needed. Thus the planet is being destroyed by the foolish greed of ludicrous monetary powers. You are force to work harder and longer to keep up with unnecessary competition and wasteful forced economic growth. Insanity. When we pay it back it is worth twice as much as it was when it was issued before interest and taxes. They take this income and buy the best technologies, politicians, scientist, professors, weapons, industries, natural resources and media too maintain their secretive power over the world.

However, make no mistake of it. We have got one big mess to clean up.

35. Mark Woychik

You are mixed up. There is nothing in the constitution about seperation of church and state. It says congress shall make no laws regarding church and state. In a private letter to the Danbury Baptists, Thomas Jefferson said roughly if you don't stop saying there should be a wall of seperation between church and state people will believe it's in the constitution. Read it some time. Don't be spoon fed by the media for your sources. Read the 66 books of the bible. You will be better for it.

1. Mildearth

1st amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . ."

I've read the bible and I am better because of it. I still don't believe that the bible tells me that I should judge others and call them sinners because they do things that are so wrong that I can label them as immoral or worse. I believe the greatest message from the bible is love and helping those in need. So in your opinion it is right for the federal government to make morals into law? Who's morals should we start with and when do we decide it is enough? You have rights that are protected and you have the right to practice what you believe is moral but you don't have the right to dictate your morals onto me. That is liberty!

And I blame the media for the mind control that is going on so you can rest assured that I get no information from them.

2. Lindsey

Mark: You're right!!!!!!!!! There is nothing in the Constitution about separation of church and state.

1. Mildearth

Well, except the first amendment.

And then if not whose church should we allow to work hand in hand with our government? Some would say it is immoral for a woman to leave home without covering her head. Do we stop with morals as law before we get that far? As I've said and one of the reasons it is in the constitution; we all have slightly different beliefs about what is moral and what is immoral.

1. Jim

Mildearth,
          You are right on target. The government shoud leave people alone unless they are adversely affecting other people.

2. Lindsey

Laws are the minimum standard for behavior. The problem is our morals have fallen to the level of the law. That is why we have people suing other people over getting burned by hot coffee etc. Stuff like that never used to happen in this country. We USED to have slightly different beliefs about what is immoral and moral. Now we don't.