9 responses to “Ron Paul Questions Timothy Geithner”

1. Jenny Swestka

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

2. Credit Repair

*An fascinating discussion is worth comment. I believe which you really should write a lot more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but normally folks are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

3. cheap flights

Hello Nice wewebsite. Do you need to invitee publish on my very own someday? In that case please tell me via e-mail or simply reply to this opinion because I signed up for announcements and definately will realize should you.

4. facebook fans

Good to obtain explore for a helpful post which may answer the questions you have, exactly like you have published here. Excellent work! Keep publishing essential issues.

5. O'farrell

Great work Dr.Paul, I am praying for a second revolution. Until the American people take back this govt by constitutional means we are screwed. Jefferson was right, blood must be shed and that time is soon approaching. Of course I suppose we might passively accept a one world govt and thats our right. Oh Lord, I hope not. Let us cast off the Federal Reserve, IRS, remove the Pentagon as we know it and sweep this house clean. We the people.

6. Eric Blust

Is Timothy Geithner Anti American or is he a mentally challenged individual?

If Timothy Geithner wanted to help prevent America from going into a recession he should have tried to stop inflation while he was the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. If inflation is high, and the government budget is in deficit, investors will be to afraid to invest in America.

If Timmy, Tiny Tim, wanted to restore faith in the American Economic System, as the Secretary of the United States Treasury he should have insured that the government’s proposed budget was tax payer sustainable. The Government can only be as big as the tax payers can sustain, no bigger, or our current financial system could collapse.

I fear that Timmy and his friends triggered the collapse of our economy so they could buy up America cheaply. I believe that his friends are currently trying to spend America into complete bankruptcy so that we are forced to accept a world currency.

I vote that Timmy is Anti American.

7. Bottomline

Like the last administration, keep this administration’s feet to the fire Dr, Paul.

8. DLandry

I aplaud you Ron Paul and other political representive Congress , Senate or other wise. Tim Geithner is just another one protecting the devil in the details. Take that little bull by the horns and you know what to do. Take back our constitution article #1 sec.#8 first amendment states: Congress shall have the right to coin , create the value of the dollar thereof; get rid of the federal reserve corp. and bring back the almost exstint department of weights and measures created from the coinage act of 1792 and manufacture our dollar and coins then distibute it interest & debt free again.

9. DLandry