10 responses to “Important Audit the Fed Update by Ron Paul”

1. Rebekah

WELL…….its almost APRIL, 2010 AND WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH
    HR 1207-S. 604????
    WHY DONT WE HEAR ANYTHING!
    IF WE RESTORE SOUND MONEY TO OUR NATION ALL CAN AFFORD HEALTH CARE!!!ETC ETC!!!
    Well, THAT IS IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TAKES THEIR GREEDY PAWS OUT OF HEALTH CARE AND STAYS OUT!??????
    CANT FIND AN UPDATE?
    WORRIED!
    AND IN CONSTANT PRAYER ETC FOR THE FATE OF OUR GREAT NATION!

2. Philippe Benoit

IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN I KNOW YOU CARE. SO PLEASE (!) GET OFF YOUR DUFF AND CALL ALL THE ABOVE LISTED CONGRESSMEN NOW! I DID IN 15 MIN AND I’M RIDICULOUSLY BUSY WHICH MEANS YOU CAN AND YOU SHOULD TO! IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO THEN PLEASE GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND DON’T BOTHER COMING BACK BECAUSE YOU’RE A PART OF THE G-DDAMN PROBLEM.

1. Lindsey

Let’s call’em up folks! NOW!

3. Philippe Benoit

I’m a ridiculously busy law student and I took the time to call every one of these “representatives” (let me try not to laugh) as soon as I saw this at 7:10pm on 11/3/09. Five of the Congressmens’ voicemail boxes were full. A good sign. Please let these —— know what the people, not you or I, who are peaceable law-abiding folks, do…when they find they have no true representative voice in Congress, even against a private banking cartel, aka the Fed, 75% of which the populace is in favor of auditing and ultimately, ending: bloody riots, shootings and likely suicide bombings by civilians. If there is no representation anymore, and we can’t even get an audit passed, what’s a poor bastard who’s lost his job, who’s worked so hard campaigning for HR 1207 going to do? He has no representation. He’s being foreclosed on. He’s lost everything but his life. Well, at least he can use that last thing he owns, his person, to make somekind of impact. Don’t think it can happen here? I pray to God it doesn’t but, many of our countrymen did the exact same thing when we learned the Bank of England was going to war via that country’s army to collect taxes without true representation.

God bless and pray for our country – it needs it,
    P

4. Bottomline

He always that something is always wrong with the feds and the Government! Even when there are people who aren’t willing to listen to him!

1. Eric S. Dunn

You listened and, thankfully, more and more people are listening all the time. We the People are fed up with the fed.

5. Philippe Benoit

I just emailed Jackie Speier to VOTE FOR and not just “support” HR 1207 and asked everyone I know in her constituency to do the same. Let’s all please email and ask everyone else we know to please email re: HR 1207.

P.S. – Terri take heart. I didn’t know about Ron Paul until just this year as I have been studying for the bar exam and attending law school and sidetracked by what I thought was more important. There are more people like me out there who only know of Ron Paul as the marginalized “fringe” candidate. I 100% Ron Paul but, we all have to do what we can to inform others politely and get them ALL ON BOARD WITH RON PAUL! THERE IS REAL HOPE & CHANGE! RON PAUL OR ALL FALLS IN 2012!

1. Lindsey

I e-mailed Jackie also just to urge her to hold strong!

6. Terri

Ron Paul has been ‘on the money’ for several years now…. why hasn’t anyone been listening?????

1. Philippe Benoit

Please see my earlier submission and thank you for your long-time support of Ron Paul.