272 responses to “Ron Paul 2012: Who should be Ron Paul’s running mate?”

1. Justin Mckay

You have to look at a candidate’s voting record. Unfortunately nobody has a voting record that you can compare to Ron Paul’s. Then you have to look at basic principles like non-foreign interventionism and sound money. The people that I like don’t have a voting record in Congress. Right now I like James Traficant,Jesse Ventura and Peter Schiff. Demint and Bachmann are a couple of phonies trying to pass themselves off as Ron Paul republicans. Don’t be fooled by them. Instead check their voting records and make them accountable for what they say and how they vote.

2. Brian

I think michelle bachmann would make a great VP. She would bring the same spark that palin brought in her run but I think michelle is more qualified than sarah.

3. BS61

I’m not voting for someone like Glenn Beck who won’t run. That said, I like Lt. Col. Allen West, Pat Ryan, Michelle Bachman or DeMint.

Let’s hope that he runs this time – I think America is more ready for him now, since he was ahead of the crowd. :)

4. zaher ocsi

I’m sorry
    I talking about Chuck Norris, not Morris.
    God bless

5. Robert Gairing, Ph.D.

Timothy Baldwin

6. zaher ocsi

Hi all of you Ron Paul lovers,(I love him too)
    He is the only one who speak clear and loud against our screw up goverment. Thanks to all of those foolish Americans who are year after year reelect all of those anti American democrats and republicans to the senate and congress.I don’t want to call them stupid becouse that is not nice. If any of you think the leaders of the republican party (they are same as the leaders of the democrats,anti Americans,that simple) going to stand behind Mr. Paul? People, It’s a bad dream. Only one way to make it with Mr.Ron Paul. Join together all of those so called thrue American third parties, and stand behind Mr. Paul.Put together all of those people who call them self true Americans(not thrue dem. or rep.) like Jim Trafficant, Chuck Baldwin, Chuck Morris, Ted Nugent,Lou
    Dobbs, Mike Huckabee, Gleen Back, Pat Buchanan, Alan Keyes, Michel Bachmann, Sarah Palin and all of the others who wants to join. After somebody able to put together those third parties, and most of those people to stand behind Mr. Paul, that is going to be something. If this happen in the short time, in the congress Mr. Paul must start to talk to other members of congress to declare them self, they are a members of a True American Independent Party.
    They are a lot of democrats who are not happy which way they party going. And also a few republicans are not so happy with they party.
    I think so this is the only way to make it for Mr. Ron Paul.
    God Bless you all

7. Jason

Get Dr. Paul on CNBC for 2 hours, just like they said earlier today! Call up CNBC, email, tell your friends. Lets get some major exposure for Dr. Paul in the name of liberty!

1. Barbara

Jason,

This is a brilliant idea—-I too, saw that talk on CNBC.
      Am working on getting in touch with them, including all
      the rest, even ABC. Now that’s a challenge. But, oh how I love
      a good challenge.

8. Joe Palooka

Well, all you guys, why not Chuck for president and Ron for VICE?

1. Justin Mckay

Because that will never happen.

1. Dave Green

Mr Mckay,
        I’m sorry but your response is one of the problems with our country. No one wants to put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. That defeatist mentality will only continue the downward trend of our country that we see happening at an alarming rate.
        If we constantly look for justifications to continue what we are doing yet hoping for better results then we are the problem.
        We as a nation need only to look at our history and recognize Gods’ hand on this country and again take hope and rededicate our efforts in the same vein that our founders did when they built this nation from the beginning and do it from a biblical basis.
        I’m ashamedly a Christian and believe that we must get back to the foundations that made this nation what it was.
        I believe that 2 Chronicles 7:14 is the stepping stone for ALL Christians to follow if we expect any hope for this beloved nation.

1. Justin Mckay

Then prove me wrong. There are plenty of other candidates who have been elected to office before. That is why I like James Traficant, Jesse Ventura or Peter Schiff and Rand Paul is they are elected. This is all hypothetical anyway.

9. Cindy Mc

Thought your perspective of ‘David and Goliath’ was good Barbara. We shouldn’t go down without a fight ~ many of us are on the side of the One who has ultimate control. The more I’ve read about Ron Paul (which has been only very recently) ~ the more I’m inclined to think his supporters will believe much as I do.

It does appear that things are going to get really bad, really fast ~ and that most people are not going to see or prepare for what’s coming. Yes, there is always Hope ~ and it’s good to see that Ron Paul and a few others of influence are still ‘fighting the good fight’. I’ve only started to have my ‘eyes opened’ to what and who is really behind what’s going on in the world ~ and what the motivation is. Started to get ‘feelings’ about what was coming a couple of years ago (lotta people did) ~ but didn’t have the kinda info like that I’ve found on this and other websites.

Something I want to read more about is the history of countries who collapsed and who’s people came under a One Leader Totalitarian Rule. What are the kinds of things one could expect to happen in such an event ~ and what if this became World-wide? From what I’ve read that seems reliable ~ this may be a course we’ve been on since well before any of us were ever born. Almost more a matter of when rather than if.

There are getting to be more and more ‘targets’ in our country (is it extreme to think German history?). But those that are considered less ‘desireable’ are getting more ‘expendable’, such as unborn babies and the disabled (remember Terri Schiavo?). Human/animal cross-breeding (we’ve gotten much better at it). Which is what made me think of the risk people like Ron Paul are knowingly taking, by exposing what powerful people don’t want widely known. James Dobson has also been a ‘voice’ of reason, for many years.

1. Justin Mckay

I am happy to hear you are awake. It is never extreme to think about any world history. All of it applies to what is happening to our current system. If I were inclined to research past monetary collapses, I would study Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, and last yeer’s collapse of Iceland for starters.

10. Luke

Barbara!

Here’s a link to an article that does a great job of illustrating the factual reality of ethnic identity politics being here to stay, and as Peter Brimelow once said – in a nation which is increasingly governed by ethnic identity politics, those who refuse or who won’t play the same game, will get rolled by those who do.

I am tired of getting rolled. I am also tired of white candidates who beg for white votes and then, once elected, pander to non-whites and knife their base in the back by voting for policies which benefit minorities and which come at the expense of whites.

Such as amnesty for illegal aliens. Open borders. Bi-lingual education. Affirmative action and set-asides; government sanctioned deliberate discrimination against whites, etc.

1. Barbara

Hey Luke,
      It is kind of you to send this information. I haven’t had a chance to check it all out, as I am tied up on a job, but plan on reading it soon.It is a wonderful experience to communicate with patriots
      of like-minds. We have our work cut out for us.
      I heard it said, “American’s will believe anything, provided it’s
      not true”. We have become “deluded dimwits”.I do believe though,
      we are starting to CIRCLE THE WAGONS.

2. Barbara

Luke,

Thanks again for sending this link. I have started reading
      Pat Buchanan’s The American Cause. This is truly superb.
      It is amazing how he always comes through. I know he has been beating the drums along time concerning the corruption in government. He made a statement that I loved. I will quote it.

“BY THE CHOICES WE MAKE, WE DEFINE OURSELVES, AND REVEAL WHAT WE
      TRULY CARE ABOUT”

11. bill

I appreciate Rep. Ron Paul’s efforts in the previous campaign for president. I would have supported him, had he got the presidential nomination for the Republican party.

I think his age will work against him in the next election cycle, much as Sen. McCain’s age worked against him in the previous cycle. It is time to pass the baton to another individual of a similar mind set.

I ended up voting for the Constitution Party candidate last election. I’m not sure if they will have a worthy successor candidate in the next election, but their party principles are truly a “Change I can believe in!” There is not enough difference between a Republican and a Democrat these days.

There are far too many who vote with their historical party because they don’t want the other primary party to win, regardless of the quality of their candidate or how far their party ideals have drifted from when they originally joined. Until this is addressed, third party candidates have little hope for success. I knew that, but I still voted in a manner I could live with.

Let’s hope that enough young Republicans start to seriously examine what their party really does versus what it says it will do, actually read the Constitution and see just how over reaching the bureacracy has become, and start looking around for alternatives political parties or begin to change their party from within to make a difference in the next election. More of the same from either party will destroy whatever is left of the country.

Always remember that it is the Congress that originates the legislation. If you really want to fix the country, start with your own Representatives and Senators! We need more Congressmen like Ron Paul seated in the current Congress. If there were – we’d be less concerned with who was sitting in the Executive Office.

1. Esther Egan

Your opening statement causes me to wonder where your trust might be. It is God that uses men and women to do what He has already determined to do. God is in control. It is our duty to vote and do our best and leave the results up to God. If we look to the leadership of the Republican party we have our eyes on the wrong thing. We must first acknowledge our responsibility of making sure we are whole before the Lord and He will forgive and heal our land. God does not care how old we are or the color of our skin. He is interested in our hearts and if we are willing to follow Him. 2Chronicles 7:14

Remember to do your best and leave the results up to God. He is the one that puts men into power and He is the one that will take them out. I am praying that Obama and Pelosie and all the others in Washington DC will have their days numbered in the few as Psalms 109:8 states and we will get another in his place. God is still in control no matter what we might think.
      Esther Mae:

12. Thor H. Asgardson

Devvy Kidd is the natural choice for a running mate, but she does not believe women should be president or vice president. Her nobility knows no bounds. She is the Betsy Ross of our Second American Revolution.

Devvy Kidd has the strength of character, commitment to the Constitution–and most importantly, awareness– required to be president of the United States of America.

Devvy Kidd is the greatest American woman, and Patrick J. Buchanan remains The Greatest American. His visage belongs on Mount Rushmore.

I am surprised Pastor Baldwin failed to mention His Excellency.

Ron Paul deserves the presidency, for the great work he is doing on behalf of destroying the power of the Federal Reserve.

1. Thor H. Asgardson

These three great Americans are Guardian Spirits of the United States of America. They work in concert with the heavenly host of our Founding Fathers, who still guide us from beyond the veil of death.

There is no need to lament the lack of great men–and women– in this time of our history. They abound.

1. Barbara

Thor H. Asgardson,

WOW!what an awe-inspiring way you have with words. It appears
        that you have a formidable faith. I would love to read more about
        what you have to say concerning our undertaking of the diabolical
        course our nation is on. We have an incomprehensible job before us. I think it was Ben Franklin that said,” we mush all hang together, or we will all hang separately.”

1. Barbara

Correction on spelling—-”We must all hang together or
          we will all hang separately” Ben Franklin

2. Thor H. Asgardson

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for the supreme compliment. Right now, I am having my morning coffee. You have made my day!

2. Barbara

Thor H. Asgardson,

Thanks for your very wise observations. I have always admired
      Devvy Kidd. I remember years ago when she wrote the pamphlet on
      Bankrupt America, I was so impressed, I passed out at least 100
      of them. You and I are on the same page with these two great
      Americans. I am from the oldest town in Texas—Nacogdoches, and when Pat Buchanan was campaigning for president there, I had the
      pleasure of meeting him. There were some newspaper journalists
      there at the time, and I was one of the people that was asked
      what it was I liked about the guy. My comment was, “He comes closer than anyone to our Founding Fathers—-that said, it appeared the next day in The Daily Sentinel with me quoting it.
      Boy! was I proud, and guess what? The news paper got it right. that time.

Thor H. Great minds think alike and with that, I will agree with
      you that Ron Paul deserves the presidency.

1. Thor H. Asgardson

I think your thoughts are probably worth more than being quoted in a local-yokel newspaper. You impress me very much with your own wisdom.

3. CAT

Thor,

I, too, cannot help but love Devvy Kidd.
      Buchanan sounds better than I’d have imagined,
      according to one Mr. Peter Johnston, who twice
      inaccurately states “[...] he is the only Republican
      candidate [...]” as quoted:

“Pat Buchanan is the only Republican candidate
      who has spurned the blandishments of the
      Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group
      and the Trilateral Commission, and denounced
      the New World Order a conspiracy to establish
      ‘World Government’. Pat Buchanan is the only
      Republican candidate committed to reform of the
      Federal Reserve ‘system’ the biggest and most far-
      reaching fraud ever perpetrated on a free nation,
      except for the Maastricht Treaty!”

All,

Welcomed is not only substantiation of Buchanan’s
      being so anti-”World Government” and anti-Fed
      but documentation of any leader’s being, thus,
      commendable.

What’s more, it behooves us to base our preference
      of a VP candidate on his/her principles/performance
      together with a platform e.g. Chuck Baldwin shares
      the Seven Principles of the Constitution Party together
      with the CP’s full platform, which may be viewed @

MGby’all.

1. Thor H. Asgardson

Cat,

Thank you for your fine posting.

Yes, I trust Chuck Baldwin, as I have read his many writings and they are the real definition of what is and should be “politically correct.”

Your information about Buchanan was fascinating to me, including the language about his resisting the “blandishments” of the CFR. I must confess; I had to look that word up, as I have never heard it used before.

This is Homeric prose at its finest.

Yes, Patrick J. Buchanan is commendable, in the fine tradition of old Southern aristocracy. His natural luminosity cannot be concealed beneath the mud-slinging of partisan politics.

1. CAT

Thor,

:-D How kind of you!

To be Homeric today is to be ahead of one’s time,
          as we can but try to imagine the wanderings of a
          futuristic Odysseus post Trojan War II.

Notwithstanding that I used to regularly read Buchanan’s articles,
          I’d not previously investigated his being or not being part of the
          the previously mentioned cabal. Since then, however, I have been
          pleasantly surprised to happen upon, at seemingly every turn,
          evidence of his opposition to such predatory groups. Because they
          together with the U.N. but undermine the U.S.A., their advocates
          and members need be black listed as enemies of the nation.

MGby.

13. Cherie LW

Can any of you on these postings still decipher what AMERICAN culture is? It’s very difficult…unless you are very well off and get to live in a nice secluded AMERICAN neighborhood and shop at stores that the “foreign” population can’t afford to shop at. THOSE people get to still feel like they live in America! It’s the rest of us poor sots who have to deal with predominantly foreign languages (yes, mostly spanish – but more are chiming in these days) being spoken around us everytime we go shopping. I’ve been out of the country on a few occasions and have attempted to speak THEIR language when we were there. But nowadays, I feel like I’m living in those foreign countries.

We need someone strong enough to run with Ron Paul who believes there is room for only ONE culture (the American culture), one language (the English language) and loyalty to AMERICA only. Now whether that’s a neocon or not, I DON’T CARE! I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!!

1. Thor H. Asgardson

I think you are the Rosetta Stone.

14. Ann

I see 4 possible choices for Ron Paul’s VP.

15. Doremus Jessup

Paul/Napolitano – Now THAT’S THE TICKET!!

And what EXPERIENCE! Ron Paul to keep the congresscritters in line from the Oval Office, and Andrew Napolitano to keep the courts in line as president of the Senate.

1. Cherie LW

My goodness, Doremus! For a minute there, I thought you were referring good ol’ JANET!!

2. Doremus Jessup

Or if Ron Paul refuses to leave the GOP and loses in the rigged primary again, a VENTURA/NAPOLITANO ticket would be tough.

16. Andras Zahoran

RON PAUL,AND CHUCK BALDWIN: WHAT A TICKET NOW THE ONLY THING HAS TO
    HAPPEN ALL THE REPUBLICANS HAVE TO GET OFF OF THEIR YOU WHAT AND GET
    BEHIND THOSE TWO. THEY SHOULD HAVE LEARNED IN THIS ONE YEAR WHAT HA-
    PENS WHEN YOU DON’T SUPPORT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS WORTH THE SUPPORT. NOTICE THE VOTES McCAIN GOT. ANYWAY THEIR NAME HAS TO BE ALL OVER THE PLACE HOPEFULLY R.P. OR BOTH OF THEM CAN GET SOME T.V. TIME SOME
    PEOPLE DON’T EVEN KNOW THEM WE ALL NEED TO TELL ALL OF OUR FRIENDS TO LEARN AND KNOW ABOUT THOSE TWO, AND MAYBE WE STILL CAN GET THAT
    CHANGE WE DESERVE. RON PAUL WILL NOT PROMISE YOU THING TO GET THE VOTE, BUT HE’LL DO HIS JOB ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION,AND WHAT
    HE SWEARS FOR ON THE BIBLE. And that’s all I gotta say about that
    Andy.

17. Judy McCall

Being a Ron Paul supporter and a Veteran (along being a lifelong republican voter), I was “ANGRY AND APPALLED” when Sean Hannity went out of his way to “disparrage and blaspheme”, NOT ONLY OUR US MILITARY VOTERS, but all the voters that allowed Ron Paul to win most of the Republican Debates that were held.

Even Hannities own poll was considered null and void after Paul, got the most support, from Sean Hannity himself. The same guy who gave the poll, discarded the poll because it didn’t go his own way. How funny is that??? Poor little boy Seanny!!!!

It was funny watching Sean Hannity put down his own poll because it didn’t turn out the way he, (Fox News, R.Murdock,the Mexican and Latin American Presidents, the Fed. Reserve, etc..) wanted it to go.

What was even funnier, if you can find the clip that was removed from Youtube, where the female host of Fox News “American…” asked Johnathon Hoenig (Fox News Expert Economist, at the time)who would make a better president for our Economy.

When Johnathon stated “Ron Paul”, you could here gasps in the Fox News StudiO, even from the blonde news correspondent that was interviewing Johnathon.

The truth shall set you free, right? :o)

It was quite an amazing thing to witness “LIVE”, something I have never seen or heard before or since.

Check it out if you can find it, it really is Inspiring for all those that Love America, our Laws, Our Constitution, OUR MILITARY.

1. Barbara

Hey Judy,
      You are right on—–I saw all of these things on Fox. I too was
      appalled (as I have always been a Republican)I can no longer go down that road to falsehood and destruction. Sean Hannity and
      Fox News made a critical mistake—they tried to put down and
      criticize the wrong guy or should I say the “right guy”.In the
      end, he made all of them look ridiculous. He won all of those
      debates. I am reminded of an old proverb, “TRUTH is the cry of
      all, but the game of few”. All of Ron Paul’s integrity and courage
      has paid off, especially for the American people.

2. Hofmanndawg

Yo Judy and Barbara.

I observed the same shoddy media treatment of Ron Paul during the 2008 campaign year. FoxNews was so bad to Ron Paul I avoid watching Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly, Shepard Smith and Brit Humes… nor do I listen to Hannity’s radio show. They are as politically correct as they come.

Glen Beck gets most of his “discovered” stuff about bankers, Federal Reserve System, Republicans, Democrats, Obama, etc…. from The John Birch Society…. but never credits the JBS for the research.

1. Barbara

Hey Hofmanndawg.
        Thanks for all your in-put.We need all the bits and pieces
        of TRUTH that we can get our eyes opened to. What we have here
        is a “DAVID” that has gone up against a Goliath but you all know how that story ended. I did not know there was another “man” in the world like this guy, much less a great LEADER. I have already
        started campaigning for him. PRAYING TOO

18. ThomasPaineReturns.Net

Brave hearts from the land of the Eagle remember their history
    The spirit of their founding fathers remains in some hearts
    And ignites passion in those who resist tyranny

19. Kelly

How about Ted Nugent for Ron Paul’s running mate

20. Liberty Goblin

How about Goldwater Jr?

21. Seminole

McCain is nothing but a traitor. He whimped out against Mr B.O. I dom’t care what they say his service record is, I bet he got warm meals in prison. He another J. Kerry.

22. Carole

I think a lot of the “personalities” should be dropped from this list.

Many people on this list have political philosophies totally at odds with Ron Paul.

I think Alan Keyes should be added to this list. He is a brilliant man who gets it.

1. Esther Egan

I will agree with you on Alan Keyes. In fact, if the people wanted a black president why didn’t they vote his man into office. But I also like Chuck Baldwin. I also agree that many on this list should be dropped as they do not hold to the values that Ron Paul holds to.

2. Sebastien

Fully agree with Alan Keyes. He would be a good asset and they have the same opinion on many topics.

23. Paul

No offense intended, but I think that a Chuck Baldwin/Ron Paul duo on the C.P. ticket would be the best way to go. As has been pointed out by various others, Ron Paul is a bit long in the tooth and he did support Chuck Baldwin in the last election. What I can’t figure out is why some of the names are even on the list. Mike ‘the Huckster’ Huckabee, Mel Watt, John McCain, Michael Bloomberg, Mitt Romney, and others. These are just some of the worst ones that I’m really familiar with. Some of the names I’ve never even heard, but I’m out in the sticks and have no internet without going to the local library many miles away. Lots of the news never makes it here and what does is just the liberal media.

24. johnny

Who are the morons that picked Mike Huckabee? The guy is a disgusting zionist and will continue to pursue the same jew policies. Peter Schiff may be jewish, but he is a decent guy and his father puts his money where his mouth is. Unlike Huckabee, he has never suggested that we should move the Palestinians somewhere else.

1. Lindsey

Johnny: Remember that the guy who just killed 12 soldiers at Ft. Hood’s parents are Palestinians. What do you suggest happen to the Palestinians? Remember that they are basically the originators of terrorism in the modern world.

1. Ruth Slater

Lindsey , that has to be the most uninformed statement I have read in a long time about the Palistinians ! the originators of terrorism just happens to be the great countries of Britain and the United States my dear. Do a little research on the subject …check out Nicaragua, Honduras, elsalvador and the Iran Contra affair !!! We just attacked the country of Iraq for no ther reason other than we want their oil ( never any proof they had anything to do with 9-11). Lindsey start reading and researching more, for starters watch the video “the road to 9-11″ very good history lesson !!! If you would like any more information on “our terrorism” acts I got a couple hundred lessons for ya.

2. LizaW

Do you not know that Peter Schiff’s grandfather (or great gr.) was a zionist central bankster who helped fund the wars? I like Peter, but because of his connection to central bankers, I am suspicious.

25. Scott

Why is that scumbag Mel Watt on the list!?!

1. Lindsey

Who voted for Watt?

26. Danny A

This guy is suing Steven Spielberg.

If it goes to trial, he will win.

erichunt.net is this site.

27. Richard Fair

Ditto on the the Ron Paul/ Ted Nugent ticket. . .we are long overdue on rolling up the sleeves and cleaning up the mess! Business as usual now equates to taxation without representation. We are told one thing and then conveniently (for them) they do another at our expense. It is time to clean house of all incumbents who do not “listen” to their constituents.

28. LARRY TURNER

RON PAUL / TED NUGENT
    WE HAVE TWO MEN HERE THAT HAVE A VISION ON TAKING US BACK TO “OUR” ROOTS.TAKING THIS LAND BACK TO WHAT MADE US A GREAT PEOPLES AND LAND, AND AT LEAST ONE OF THEM WITH THE BALLS TO BACK IT UP !!

29. Don Yarber

None of the above.

I would favor someone who was an avowed “Libertarian”

NOTE THAT I DIDN’T SAY ‘LIBERAL’

1. Ruth Slater

I am sorry to say I do not want to have a bunch of libertarians running the show either. Do we wnat everything privatized ??? that is exactly what the bushwacker did. All the kings won everything. You can see how well privatization works when you look at the ” Federal Reserve ” , Dyncorp , triple canopy , insurance companies …now let me expound on that …. How well do you think the public will fare when money is the bottom line for the public safety? I think all Libertarians want everything privatized including social security.

1. LizaW

At least libertarians have enough brains to not put up with the central bankers schemes…privatization is NOT the problem…it is when central banks, global corps, and corporate media get in bed with the govt. Libertarians are FOR getting rid of the FED and returning the country to its original constitutional intent. I think I’m more of a constitutionalist, because I don’t agree with legalizing all drugs (I had a daughter with a real drug problem). Extreme liberty can only be handled by an incredibly moral people. We are far from that right now.

30. William E. Baer

Perhaps I am a little old and slow but is Ron Paul planning to be’run on as The Constitution Party candidate…or the defunct Republican Party?
    It is past time to have a third party in power in Washington..way past time. The Constitution Party has the right objectives ad platform.

1. Dave Green

Mr. Baer,
      I wish I knew if Mr Paul was running on the Republican ticket or not. I sincerely hope not as he has been shown by that party that they want nothing to do with him.
      As intelligent as he is I hope that he wakes up, smells the coffee and will align himself with the C.P. and really start making a difference for our country.
      I believe that his policies are right in line with what’s best for our country and that anybody who loves this country will go to the C.P. website and familiarize themselves with their amazing platform.

If we continue voting for either of the two main parties we will continue to get more of the same mess that we have and will be responsible for the loss of the wonderful country that God entrusted to us. Wake up America and do what’s right. I believe that Mr Baldwin would and Ron Paul would be a phenomenal ticket.

1. Renn Bodeker

Running under the Constitution party takes BALLS and I don’t think Ron Paul has them, talk is cheap. He sold us out the last time,not again.Our future depends on a MAN and that MAN “MUST’, RUN UNDER THE CONSTITUTION PARTY, CHUCK BALDWIN, CHUCK BALDWIN, CHUCK BALDWIN and Judge Roger Moore.

2. Barbara

Let’s GO for it. Third Party—-here we come.
      And That’s Our Story And We’re Stickin’ To It.

1. Barbara

I meant to add—-only a third party if Ron Paul is on it
        If not—I will be writing his name in. The corruption has
        got to go—-one way or another.

31. Thomas M

What we need to put a Ron Paul ticket to the top is a proven business person. What is the possibility of Ford CEO Alan Mulally? What this man has done at Ford has been a miracle. He turned Ford and Boeing around with this excellent leadership and management skill. While the other auto companies are taking handouts and still failing this man found another way. I am certain great men such as Ron Paul/Alan Mulally can fix this country in short order.

1. Dick Wells

So you like La Raza Too? Two of the major supporters of La Raza happen to be the Ford Foundation and the Ford Motor Company. In case you have not noticed, La Raza wants to return SW US to Mexico! BTW, Juan McCain went to La Raza asking for their support, so did Obama! Sorry buddy, Alan is out of the running until he gets his own rudder straight, never mind the ship of state.

1. Thomas M

Where did I say I like La Raza? As an American of spanish descent I am fully aware of their destructive agenda to turn this great nation into another 3rd world country basket case. That is the type of country my parents fled in order to give me a better life. My suggestion of Alan Mulally is my belief that we need a proven business leader who has a track record of turning around large organizations. Most politicians are career long politicians and lack this type of experience. The state of our economy needs an outsider of the beltway with the experience to bring back what has made us strong and prosperous. If you want to engage in a conversation when lets do so but putting words in my mouth with trash like la raza is not a good start.

32. Otto Kerner

I voted “other”, because it occurred to me the other day that Andrew Bacevich would make an excellent running mate for Ron Paul. One of the main things people want from a vice-president is to know that he could step in and handle any major foreign policy emergencies seamlessly in the event that anything happened to the president. Bacevich is a trenchant and impeccably credentialed critic of American foreign policy, as well as an experienced former army officer. He also has experience as a public figure (making television appearances, etc.) and has reassuring, clean-cut good looks. In short, based on what I know of him, he’s “on our side” in terms of foreign policy and I think the public would feel comfortable with a heartbeat away from the presidency.

33. Luke

Barbara:

Mike the Savage Weiner is an Israel Firster who, like Nicky Sarkosy over in France – swiped a few hot-button issues off the plate of the traditional, mostly White European conservative menu. He pretends to be on the side of the white majority, but he never mentions the origins of, OR the primary forces and special interest groups who were behind, the 1965 Immigration Act that was basically the beginning of the White European Genocide Campaign. At most, he might blame it on the despicable Ted Kennedy – and LBJ, who do deserve part of the blame – but the forces that were pushing their buttons were the true perpetrators. Kevin MacDonald’s Culture of Critique will open your eyes as to who those behind the scenes perpetrators were, and what their long-term agenda was, when they worked from 1924 to 1965 to impose an immigration policy that was deliberately designed to reduce the White European majority to a minority in their own nation.

Do not trust Mike Savage. He wants White Americans to ‘hate’ and want to ‘go to war with and kill’ as many Arabs and Muslims as possible – because that benefits Israel. Understand? Arabs and Muslims are NOT our problem, as long as they are in the Middle East and not in our European dominant nations. Re-read Mark Twain’s Tom Sawyer and revisit the story of how Tom tricked his buddies into white-washing the fence that Aunt Polly had assigned to him. Mike Savage is a Tom Sawyer.

Nick Sarkosy used the same slick maneuver by stealing a few of Le Pen’s positions, pretending that he was going to carry through with the Le Pen platform plank on halting the Muslim and other third World alien invasions of France. Surprise! Once elected, once he had managed to pull the wool over the eyes of French who should have known better, about 2 years ago, Sarkosy makes big speech whereby he basically ordered the White citizens of France to miscegenate with the Muslim and Arab and North African populations that were flooding into France. White Genocide is the
    final solution for the White Race, as least as far as every single Neo-Con thinking political figure is concerned – and believe me, they are ALL virulently anti-White.

In fact, I suspect that it’s a requirement for graduation from the Neo-Con School of Cultural Marxism.

Oh, and whoever this guy named ‘Chuck’ is? Buddy, you have got to be the most inattentive, poorly read, easily buffaloed, most heavily programmed by your TV (which, if you are white, is your enemy) individual in North America. We have huge parades and marches out in California consisting of illegal Mexicans carrying signs that tell whites to get their butts back to Europe and that they are ‘taking over’ and we are ‘racists’ for daring to resist our own dispossession in the lands of OUR ANCESTORS, and you’re trying to pass along the idea that White Western Culture isn’t threatened?

What are you smoking, pal?

1. Barbara

Hey Luke,
      Thanks again for the information. Will be reading everything you
      mentioned. It’s sure a surprise about Tom Sawyer (I see where you are coming from. He sure seems to be on our side. He even seems to hate evil. Do you think there could be an exception? I am reminded
      of a Bible verse: “Behold I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; therefore be shrewd as serpents, and innocent as doves.”
      Matt.10:16. Really what you are trying to say is they don’t like us very much. Chuckles, only—-it’s not too funny is it?

34. Martin

I don’t know much about his foreign policy views, but Jeff Flake is one of the most fiscally conservative members of Congress and relatively young. John Stossel would definitely be a good pick though.

1. Barbara

Yes, either one of these guys would be great, and they are both
      pretty easy “on the eyes” also. Don’t get upset—-just thought
      I would throw in a little humor with all the serious stuff.

2. marcos

Ron Paul/Bernie Sanders 2012

35. chuck

I’d say how about someone like Tom McClintock. I’m sorry to say it, but i don’t think Ron Paul is electable. He should be someone else’s running mate. I hoped he would be McCain’s, but McCain is too big of an egoist to include someone like Paul. Another factor going against Paul is his age. The oldest President elected to a first term was Reagan, 73. Paul was 73 this past election, but he will be 77 in 2012. He needs a much younger running mate. Alot of these names of that list are 120 degrees from where Paul stands on many issues, who came up with this crazy list?