7 responses to “Ron Paul visits South Carolina and Iowa”

1. Tony

Here's an interesting article on tonight's visit:

2. Ross

Richard Gage from Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth [ http://ae911truth.org/ ] is currently visiting my city, Sydney Aust.He is another great American of integrity and honesty who seeks liberty and self determination of the individual.

Be rest assured,the power of the human consciousness for good,is far more powerful than the weak feeble minded creatures of depravity that think they have the power right now.

The very people who work in their machinations of evil,are mostly honest and hard working people.This is why like the mythical vampires,they fear the light of truth and cringe at it's very utterance.

3. Kyle

I have never even wanted to vote sence ive been 18, all through my childhood i remember all the canidates always wntin to fix things that dont even matter. so i had figured the hell with it, but Ron Paul is all over everything that NEEDS to be talkined about. also what made me realize how messed up our government was is how all these good canidates that i possably would have voted for in the passed, you barely ever see them on TV and when you do its only one of there messups.....they dont give the valuble candidates the validation to win, after further research i found the government controls what you see. now why else other than corruptness wouldnt they want you to see the candidates that would actually do something. cause there afraid of what we will find out. I AM A HARDCORE REVOLUTIONIST and its makes me sick seeing our government treat its citizens like slaves....yes slavery is still here they just go smarter about doin it.

4. Jacob

I attended Dr. Paul's speech and brought two of my sons with me (14 and 12). I think they were apprehensive to go to some "boring lecture", but afterward they told me they were amazed and energized - especially after having met Dr. Paul on the concourse to get an autograph and shake hands. My oldest told me "Dad, now I understand why you voted for him and why the library is full of his books. He sounds like he's the only politician who gets it." My oldest has never been much of a reader, but when we got home, he grabbed my copy of The Revolution and his brother's copy of End The Fed and immediately started reading. It was an amazing night and I'm glad Dr. Paul took time out of his busy schedule to visit our fair town. He is truly the greatest statesman of our generation.

5. Bottomline

Love the video as well! Hope You come to Michigan sometimes!

6. San Francisco Bay

I enjoyed watching the Video. I actually go to youtube about 4 times a week and try to catch the latest Ron Paul videos. Ron Paul is truly a champion of the constitution and I never get tired of listening to his lectures. For the life of me I can not understand how many people can turn their backs on the constitution and individual rights. I get so tired of the same old Dem. game of promising special rights to groups that can get them voted while turning their backs on those who no longer statistically matter.

1. Constitutionalist First

Agree with you re: the constitution being completely destroyed. As a law student I have no understanding how the hell the Supreme Court interpreted the Interstate Commerce Clause so damn widely to include channels, intstrumenalities and activities (including exclusively intra-state activities that in their aggregate somehow affect interstate commerce). Oh, and it seems the 10th Amendment is dead. And the social issues that are meant to be decided by states (not the damn Federal Court system - exclusively state political questions) are completely ignored to further divide and conquer using a false left-right paradigm.

Am in Davis up north and wondering if there was any facebook or other Ron Paul / Campaign For Liberty local SF or Sacramento group one could join. Time to keep spreading the word. END THE FED - HR 1207 & S 604. Revolution's Calling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJb3Lcvtn4M (health care brainwashing element in addition to lyrics very apropos to the current situation we find ourselves in).

With allegiance to the constitution not its perverters,
      Constitutionalist First

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends [life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government. - Declaration of Independence

All experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. - Declaration of Independence