13 responses to “Ron Paul: 313 Members of Congress Have Co-Signed HR 1207”

1. Cory Macaul

You are WONDERFUL, Dr. Paul. Keep up the GREAT work. We MUST END THE FED. Those who do not understand why … see “New World Order” video on youtube. All the best. You are the “David” against “Goliath.” You are brave and capable. Bill HR1207 … YES !!!

1. Cory Macaul

Dr. Paul … You’re bringing light and REAL TRUTH to politics. Give me liberty or give me death. We are here, we are active and we are ALL behind you!!!

2. Perception

Ron could save the US economy by issuing a new currency under the constitution that is backed by the land and resources owned by the American people.JFK was in the process of doing this when he was asassinated.

Audit the Fed and you’ll find that they owe the US people $ trillions.The burden of debt on the US people can be vastly reduced under HR1207.

3. Anonymous

God bless you Dr. Paul. Thank you for your dedication to the ideals expressed in the U.S. Constitution, and all the good work you do. It is much appreciated.

4. shari hodges

I am a corporate paralegal who worked with former White House cabinet. I did some research in 2003 on the Fed, on my own time. I went to the law library at Washington University Law School, and pulled up the Congressional Archives.

You need to know that Congress held hearings on the FED in 1911 – the hearings were called the Pujo Hearings – Wilson called a halt to the hearings. The Pujo Committee was doing what you are doing right now – trying to put the brakes on the FED –

If Pujo had continued, there wouldn’t have been a FED. Pujo knew it was a fraud. The banks involved with the FED had hijacked the U.S. Treasury, and were holding the funds in their vaults. Federal marshalls were trying to arrest the heads of the banks. Rockefeller took off for South America.

Wilson called the whole thing off and Federalized them. I have tons of stuff about the FED and the fruad – they continued the fraud after Wilson federalized them.

During the 1950’s, they met at U.C. Santa Barbara can came up with this whole credit scam. The FICO score is the key to the scam. They wanted to change the Constitution so that the FED was above the President. This agenda is still in play. They put the Agenda in the Congressional Records in 1971. I have to citations – but you can find them.

They called it the “Economy Under The Law” where the FED rises to power and becomes a 4th branch of government. I had some mathematicians look at FICO’s scoring system – FICO does not calculate anything reliable – In fact, the original legislation for the Fair Credit Reporting Act of 1971, is unconstitutional and can be easily overturned by the Federal Courts as unintelligible and vague.

It’s void on it’s face. But unless somebody gets in touch with me, I can’t provide anybody with the facts. I’m getting obliterated by the bureacracy. I’ve been trying to tell you for 5 years what they did – I predicted the crash – I called Trans Union in Chicago a few years ago – I told them – Marmon sold Trans Union before the crash – they knew that credit scoring is a scam invented by the FED

You need to return to pre-1971 banking laws – and dump the individual credit score – it’s ok to score business – but when you score individuals, you’re playing into the scam

Individual Americans are not responsibile for the economy of the United States – but an individual credit score, where entire classes of individuals are excluded, will crash the economy. You cannot exclude entire classes of people.

Congress held hearings on this in 1967 – they called it the “Poor pay more economy” and they tried to stop the credit scoring scam.

You’re just repeating the very same hearings – and you don’t have the original information unless you pull up the original hearings from the Congressional Records.

1. Dan Richardson

Shari Hodges, Please forward any info on this to me!

drichardson@simplepc.net

DanR

5. HackJack

“News Anchor 1: Congressman, I don’t want to [...] on this.”

He said: “I don’t want to argue with you on this.”

6. trinityriver

Cursed be the dirty sticking rotten Fed and the corporations. Praise be to Ron Paul and others that fight for liberty and justice. The Fed, though wicked and powerful, are few. The people of this country and the world are many and good. WE WILL defeat the bankers!!!

1. DanielL

nice
      trinityriver

7. DanielL

With knowing some history and hippocracy of senator judd greg here in new hampshire and how he serve’s the people here. It comes to not surprise me thats a percision statement by him. Like in 2006 when he agreed to help hard workin immagrants in the process to obtain their work visa permits and then month later went public to inforce into law that if any company,business in the state hires immagrants in process will be fined some 250k per employee.
    Now I dont know and understand how our elected officials can sware in to protect and serve the law. He now states that “congress has no right in fiscal policy.” well he diffently needs to read & study the law he took oath of the constitution amendments and obeyed by them. Artle 1# Section 8# of the first ammendment states that congress shall have the right to; create and coin the value of the dollar theirof. not a private (federal reserve corp.)

8. Bottomline

The Yen is doing quite well! Meanwhile the Dollar and the Euro is in pretty bad shape which is the result of the ally of Wall Street The Fed is not doing a great job managing the money!
    I am in total agreement that the Government shouldn’t have intervene to bail out Wall Street, and the Fed didn’t watch for the collaps of our economy!

9. Nervous

Makes me wonder if the fed will let the dollar fall, and attempt to push the Amero. They would also tell us that its what WE want im sure

1. Perception

The dollar will fall no matter what they do.The damage is already done.They pumped more money into the derivative economy and now the real economy will suffer.

Perhaps Ron Pauls sees a way out.I for one cannot.