13 responses to “Ron Paul: Government is Too Big to Succeed”

1. Merle

What if we don’t have any Gold in Fort Knox?
    We have to ask this question.
    Has anyone seen the Gold?

If we and the world find out we don’t have any Gold then what happens, after our dollar
    is worthless?

1. Forest

What if you even saw the gold with your own eyes? Would you still believe it was real? Or would you believe it was gold-plated tungsten? Or would you just follow Birthers down their path of lunacy – inventing reason after reason to justify the conclusion you have already reached which is simply masquarading as questions you will never accept the answers to.

Personally, I think you should just assume we don’t have any gold in Fort Knox, you are asking a completely valid question, we are all living in fantasy world that has no roots in faith or reality, and you should ‘grab your pitchfork’ go ‘riot in the streets’ and ‘wake up the sheeple’ with your incredibly profound conspiracy theories.

2. fred the protectionist

Stop spamming this same message in every topic, Merle.

2. Ross

If only there was a way to get more people to listen…

3. Skinnie George

It really amazes me that more people don’t get it.I find when I do my own research, many people don’t care, and are not paying attention. These are the sheep, that are being led into the wolf’s trap. It’s sad that people don’t care. By the time they realize something isn’t right, it will be too late for all of us, and I think these corrupt scumbags know this. They like em dumb! God bless you Ron Paul! You are my hero, and I will vote for you again, and again, and again, and again, and again… I know you want to take it one year at a time, and i can appreciate that, but please run in 2012. You have more support now than before, and will have even more by then. Your message is resonating!!!!!

1. Ross

I agree.

4. Bottomline

Not only Government is too large to succeed! Too much regulation is also to large to succeed! Well said Dr. Paul! & congratulations to Scott Brown for winning the senate seat in yesterday’s election to replace deceased Ted Kennedy!

1. jones

o I think regulation is necessary, particularly in a diverse society, because the proper regulation is what brings the diversity into a common good.
      What I find useless and likely damaging to the common good, or common interest, is the abundance of regulations that seem to serve no purpose at all. They seem to be distractions or dividers from that common core naturally beneficial to the people.
      I don’t know if these useless regulations are there on purpose, or they simply are the result of policy makers creating them because they have to show results and innovations.
      We all find examples of regulations and ‘laws’ that are neither applied or applied wrong: when the wrong people get punished, when the wrong people get harassed because, when that regulation gets to twisted to fit a result.
      In part I explain the situations as the need to justify their jobs because the pressures to show and assert themselves as useful.
      I believe that is unnecessary in some situations, their jobs may be better off if they just ensure the regulation is applied for real in the best interest of society.

1. jones

excuse the typos, I edit them, yet new ones reappear, an example of a useless/damaging innovation or regulation that is causing illiteracy to the new and older generations, educated or not. Likewise, in oral communication.

I find that obvious, consistent, intolerable, yet my hands are tied to do anything about that issue. The surprise is that it does not happen to every one. So I group that into the category of innovative harassement.

I am tired of people regulating to destroy existing knowledge, it’s systematic because it is automated.

So I just place that sabotage I encounter under a big umbrella. My question is how targeted it is? what groups?

That kind of ‘regulation’ should be banded as weapon of mass destruction of education.

FY, whoever is doing that!!!

2. longshotlouie

Unneccessary, and/or wrongly applied, regulations are not an accident.

1. jones

So, are you a real person? then you are safe under the current situation, you are correct, you have no typos, your spell check does not make any mistake, your message comes accross clean and crisp. How come?

Have you ever come accross people like me? real humans that write weird and unpleasant (totally the opposite of reality), and explain and describe consistently the same hurdles to get a simple but important message whose sole orientation is constructive and based on real life situations?

If not, then be aware, is happening, it may explain the failure in getting a ‘straight talk’ from any person across another one.

Something is up. I don’t like it, somebody may have messed up really bad.

Well, I hope the leadership takes notice and do something, if they acctually can.

5. NoCap&Trade

Keep up the GREAT and BRAVE work, Dr. Paul. We love you. And watch this video about Ted Kennedy’s lost seat – Hooray … it is HILARIOUS in it’s RAW TRUTH –

6. Anderson Skeete

Dr.Paul I am writing to let you know that you have fans as far away as Barbados. Once an individual is capable of critical thinking and can connect the dots, the plot becomes quite obvious. The Fed is unconstitutional, and is the main tool used by these internationalists to keep the people enslaved with their Babylonian style of money creation/taxes. However, I see the American people are slowly starting to come to their senses and have realized that politicians, especially the President, serve their corporate masters first and then their constituents. Please keep up your fight for truth, justice and Peace.

AUDIT THE FED!!!