563 responses to “Poll: Ron Paul 2012”

1. RFK MLK

my email cwyost@hotmail.fr you can post me

2. RFK MLK

People I think that the time has come to rise up , we should ask this question ‘what will happened to us if we do not support Ron Paul ?’ the question shouldn’t are you with Ron Paul 2012 ? because frankly he is the best , the question ‘ what will happened to our freedom if we do nothing ?’ , the question is ‘ what will happened to the american’s in Iraq if we do nothing ?’ , the question is ‘ what will happened to our economy and how the next generations to come will live in a bankrupt nation if we do nothing ?’, the question is not ‘ if I support Ron Paul ? ‘, the question is ‘ if I do not support Ron Paul what will happened to all the hours we spent hearing his voice telling us ” people you can be free ” because no one can give us our freedom , but many people are ready to take her away from us , what will happened to peace , what will happened to the meaning of a free society ? ‘ this is the question who should be ask , people are you ready to tell america ” we are mad as hell , and we will not take this anymore ” , America are you ready to save your self , America are you ready to tell that liberty has fail ? , Are you to tell the world that freedom is running from the land of Thomas Jefferson , George Washington , Benjamin Franklin and the of THE BRAVE Dr. Martin Luther King ? Are you ready to tell the world that ? this is the question that everyone of us must ask him self because we are the real thing we are not an some shit over there , I wise woman said : ‘ we know now there were no weapons of mass destruction over there and we know that there are weapons of misdirection right down here ‘ Poverty aounds. For war billions more but no more for the poor . Who will save them if we do nothing ? let’s march for this cause the cause of freedom , justice , Peace and Ron Paul . ”when people fear their government there is tyranny , when government fears the people there is liberty ” tell you friends this message and they say to them we will defend our liberty our country . And is in the ‘June, 6′ of this year . and my friend I’m talking about thousand of hundred and that in Washington D.C . First for ‘LIBERTY’ and second ‘to pass the bill that Ron Paul to defend our civil liberty’ . ” people want freedom too much , that the only choice to make is giving him their freedom ” . ” Revolution is made by love , the love of freedom is the ultimate revolution “

3. fundergirl

Though I agree with most all of Ron Paul’s stance on issues, I don’t believe he has the personality to bring the American People against the Left wing nuts running the US right now. He definitely needs to stay in the forefront and keep his ideas out there and we need to keep looking for a younger Ron Paul with more hoopsba. No offense Ron. I hear this and want to hit the American Public in the head for being so stupid, but unfortunately many of them need to be “wooed”.. Plain old good ideas is NOT enough in this age of TV.

1. longshotlouie

Are we perpetuating that belief?

2. Ryan

You make a fair point. Personality is indeed a factor in the age of television. And there have been several occasions where I said to myself, “Ron, get a little angry.”, “These left wing lunatics are destroying our country, and you seems so damn calm about it!”, “You say the right things but where is the emotional content?”.
      Well, I take your meaning well. It would be nice to be “wooed”. But I’m not willing to wait for mister perfection either. Ron Paul has my full support. As long as the argument and message is right on target, the personality and “woohoo factor” is only secondary. He maybe old school, but he’s right about the problems and solutions.
      Ron Paul in 2012!

4. DC Milliere

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVERSE!

HR 1866 for LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!!

Ron Paul is Americas only hope to survive,
    We are completely screwed without him.
    George Washington and Benjamin Franklin; would have gotten along extremely well with Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

5. Michael R. Zerby

I’ll vote a belated and resounding YES!!

6. kilo

I’m sure that Ron Paul’s opponents would have an reason to discount the fact that out of 21,796 people that responded to the poll- 92% of them think Ron Paul should run for president in 2012. They would say that is just a sliver of the population-(the crazy ones). I wish that question had been on the 2010 census that the whole country received. I think the opposition would wet their pants over the response they would get—America wants Ron Paul for president in 2012.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

7. Jan

Why not run?

8. anthony barmakellis

i am not an american citizen, but have studied american politics and history since the last election. I can see no other candidate in american politics that has the capacity for “change people can believe in.” Ron Paul, you must run for 2012 – you are the las bastion of hope for true liberatrians, not just in the US, but everywhere. if America falls, we are all doomed to goverment tyranny!

9. Adrienne Owen

I will pray that Ron Paul will run for president in 2012. I think people will take him much more seriously than they did in 2008 given all that happens and keeps on happening in our political environment. I would have voted for him as a republican candidate or any platform in 2008 but i chose not to vote at all because the choices given were just another four years of puppet government. Please run again Mr. Paul, you have my vote! Ron Paul is the most honest politician with more character than any I have seen in my entire 34 years of existence.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

10. James

Of course he should run! If you don’t think so, your with them.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

11. Me

Well if the Taliban reclaims Afghanistan, perhaps he can run for president there. In the US, right now Ron Paul on the Republican Ticket would be one of the few things people who could get me to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 24

1. longshotlouie

We can be fairly certain that you will be voting for Obushromclinton anyway.
      Why try to get over your pickeled brain syndrome, anyway.

2. DavidK

Dear Me,
      While nothing and no-one is perfect do you prefer we support the pillaging of the American People through the Federal Reserve? Do you support the Nation Building and war-for profit that is bankrupting our country and killing our American soldiers which is someone’s young son and daughter?

Although I love Bill and Hillary Clinton and I am aware that they are bought by the Federal Reserve and are very effective on most other issues.

The good part is that we are here in the INFORMATION AGE which is probably just in time to stop the New World Order. If you doubt the intent and vision of the New World Order look into the fact the George Bush Sr proclaimed the ‘New World Order” in one of his speeches to the American people. To me and probably most people that flew under the radar till now a decade + later.

Wake up, we are in serious trouble here. We need Ron Paul (please run for President) and like minded people (most especially including each and every one of us) to move forward and SPEAK LOUDLY to stop this and hold our FatCat elected officials accountable to US the people they serve.
      Awareness is growing due to Ron Paul, the information age, each of us sharing the truth and now coming on board is Hollywood.
      Please look at HBO Bill Maher show last Friday 3/5/10. The majority of the show was about the “smoke and mirrors” of the Fed, Banking ruling and ruining our Country and the useless Senators and Congressmen that only support their personal agendas. I was happy to see this for myself and see that awareness of the real and hidden issues are growing.
      The time is now for each of us to act as Patriots to get our country back before it is too late. Awake everyone around you and it is inevitable we will be victorious.
      I am a concerned loving and kind person that is amazed how oblivious most people are to the truth and on the onset are disbelieving. Let’s face it it is up to us the enlightened otherwise we wouldn’t be on this RonPaul.com site except for some.
      Let’s go, Please share, we need each other and our country needs us more than ever. Peace

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

12. Tim

Ron Paul 2012–Change We Believe In! Ron Paul is Our Messiah!

Look in the mirror, folks. Many of you and many of the Obamanites have exactly the same attitudes.

1. Kurt

Tim,
      But isn’t that just the typical remark anyone can make about any movement, ever? That we’re just subscribing to a religion and swallowing stuff on faith?

You can be a Ron Paul supporter and disagree with him about stuff. In fact, you’re encouraged to disagree in many ways that other political movements would never “allow.” But the most crucial difference is that Ron Paul is espousing ideas, principles, whereas other presidential candidates only offer temporary pragmatic non-solutions 99% of the time. We call them Republicrats not as a campaign slogan or smear tactic, but because the two parties in charge really agree with each other fundamentally on every major issue. Voting that x money should be reduced/increased by y and funneled into z, as opposed to another government looting plan, is NOT a disagreement or philosophical difference. People who think Obama and Bush are all that different are missing the forest due to the trees. So Ron Paul might not be perfect, he might not be a savior, but we don’t need a savior and we’re not asking for one. There’s your mistake.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

2. longshotlouie

Thank goodness you showed up here, Tim.
      Just think how many you have ‘saved’.

lmao

13. zahid

i think Mr. Ron Paul is the person who has understood the conspiracy of free masons.He is the person who can save America from evil forces(fedral reserve)…..
    God bless him…..He shud definitely participate in 2012 elections…..if American people r really intelligent enough they should make him president of America…..Oh GOD save this beautiful world from devil…….and let people like Ron Paul succeed…..

14. Joanne

Lindsey,
    It is hard to fathom that the people that David was referring to want more of a Federal Reserve role… I’d probably try to watch the show and hear what they had to say before I comment. There is shift towards more people wakening and I hope that is what David was feeling hopeful about.

1. DavidK

Lindsey, Joanne,

I am surprised and more hopeful than ever after watching the Bill Maher show.
      My actual response was ‘OMG it’s happening”. “Joyous” and hope it continues.
      I understand there are different groups in Hollywood and different viewpoints.
      The new “Hollywood” is proactive, compassionate and righteous in national and worldly affairs. I sincerely hope they use the spotlight they are given to share the truth. to be continued…

1. longshotlouie

Are you talking about Leftist Hollyweird?

Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaa

2. Lindsey

Joanne and David: I hope you are right. However, the history of Hollywood in general is that they are generous and they expect government to be generous. I do not feel it is government’s job to be generous. I feel that, given the chance, Hollywood would use the Fed as a kind of humanitarian aid source to aid poorer foreign nations not really realizing what they are doing (or maybe caring) to our country’s financial situation. We’ll see.

15. DavidK

Dear Proactive Americans,
    I am ecstatic to share we are moving toward a New America, Our America quicker than I thought. Ron Paul is at the forefront selflessly leading the way for us and now “Hollywood” is on-board too!
    Watching Bill Maher live on HBO Friday Night March 5, 2010 was proof that awareness is growing. Sean Penn started the ball rolling called the Federal Reserve “smoke and mirrors”. Michael Moore, Arianna Huffington joined in and bashed The Federal Reserve, Banks, and inept worthless Fat-Cat Politicians that get nothing done in Washington except to advance their own agenda. This went on and on through most of the show. My point being that if this viewpoint continues to be shared in a way that reaches millions it is only a matter of time that we have enough people like us that are outraged in what is allowed to exist and do not accept it. This can have quick, staggering results.
    Hollywood continues to be a voice for many and a force that proactively helps people and Countries. I feel I have a duty to spread the truth as do many of the Ron Paul supporters.
    In watching Bill Maher I became ecstatic in the feeling that it is happening…
    To Our New America!!
    Please share like experiences!
    DK

1. Lindsey

David: The problem with Hollywood is that their solution is more regulation and a bigger Federal Reserve role! In fact they would probably be happy to have one of their own appointed as Fed. chair! Hollywood does not want to change the system. They just want more government control!

16. Roberto Hernandez

I really like Dr. Paul’s ideas, and I think he should retire from politics.

There isn’t so much a movement for liberty as there is a movement to let Ron Paul tell us all what to do. That isn’t Congressman Paul’s fault. It’s ours. We need other “Ron Pauls” to do the hard work of actually getting elected and actually leading the country. And, folks, the purpose of a country is never what it isn’t supposed to do. There are a lot of things government does in a lousy way that individuals should do really well. There are a few things that individuals do in a lousy way that government can do really well. The question is always how much, how many–unless you are an anarchist, and then you wouldn’t be voting, right?

17. A. Pittman

Dr. Paul please run in 2012! To everyone else, if you do not see Ron Paul on the ballot WRITE IT IN! Write in votes still count!! RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!

18. Robert Ball

You are a bulldog Mr. Paul, we need that!

19. Andrew Garton

Ron Paul is the only politician that makes me feel like the impossible is possible. When Ron Paul ran for president last term, I feel that the people are beginning to open their eyes. Other politicians laughed at him and dismissed him as crazy, and now we know that he is the great philosopher of our time. If we can’t get a man like Dr. Paul into the oval office in 2012, I fear that our nation has fallen a slave to their television sets will therefore subject themselves to less and less freedom as the years pass and our country gains more and more debt under our noses.

20. Jonathan Rley

yes yes yes yes & yes by the power of 9

21. Vicki Pierce

YES, Ron Paul will get my vote if he runs. I will also be voting for Rand Paul in KY. We Need Real CHANGE!!!! Back to the Republic, away from the UN control, out of uncontroled spending, big government,Federal Reserve, lies, and loss of Freedom, and the unconstitutional laws, non= ending wars, and political coruption. America needs to return to a balanced budget, Constitution, Bill Of Rights. A government that represents WE THE PEOPLE! Ron Paul is America’s only HOPE. NO NAU! Back to America the country I love.

22. Eric G

I would really like for Dr. Paul to run again. If he doesn’t I’d like to see a grass roots effort across the country to enable us to write him in. If I vote my conscience, I vote Paul.

1. Susan Harkins

Well said, Eric! That is why we are called “The Party Of Principle”. I completely agree with you. I would rather cast a dead vote CORRECTLY, than cast an effective vote for a few breadcrumbs, whilst keeping the corrupt status quo.

23. cwinch

Yes, please do. The country I fought for is in need of a President like Ron Paul.

24. Danny

RON PAUL 2012!! Ron is a man of INTEGRATY and HONOUR. The world needs you Ron, please do not give up.. We are rooting for you in the UK!!

25. ronald greg reeves

with all the politicains in washington thinking more of what the special interest and lobbest can do for them they have forgotten they our public servents. we can no longer vote out the arregant politicans because big money controls our elections. we can never take back our goverment because honest politicans that really care about middle class would be burnt at the steak. ron paul is the only politican in washington that is trying to do something for the american people. i would vote for him in a new york minute. i believe it is time to rally the people and let them know that the democrates and republicans that tell us at election time what they our going to do for us then get behind closed doors and do for them selves is over. there afraid of ron paul and they should be. let the revolution begin. vote RON PAUL.

1. Lane

I am with you all the way ronald

26. Kyle

I agree with DS’s comments. He is taking a lot of negative responses for it. I got the same responses from people who said I was silly for writing Ron Paul’s name in as my vote for president in 2008. It was to be expected. But, the reason why I agree with DS is because he has a practical outlook on our society. The chances of our society changing so radically in 2 years that we would actually elect Ron seems to be very small. Only 21,700ish people voted for this pole!

People as much as we believe that he is the best thing for our country please be practical about your stance. We are not voting because we expect him to win. We are voting because it is our petition against the way either the republican or democratic candidate would lead our country.

DS I don’t agree that the way to change the republican party is to elect it into office or have third party members support it. Ron Paul tried to call himself a republican when he ran for president but couldn’t disguise what he really stood for. I am honestly not sure how you can change a party that has stubborn leaders and so many millions of people involved. That goes for liberals as well

1. DS

Kyle, the reforming of the Republican Party is already afoot. Rick Perry won the primary last night—-and he was up against a Country Club Conservative, a member of the established party structure. Mark Kirk, running for the Senate as a Republican in Illinois, has been forced to backtrack on his vote for the Cap and Tax bullshit. The party’s establishment is being force fed conservative influence through the Tea Party movement. They don’t like it, but they are eating it because they know they have no choice. The credible threat of a Ron Paul candidacy is more of a positive influence than he would have if he actually ran and we ended up with Obungster as the result of a bank shot.

1. Susan Harkins

“…the reforming of the Republican Party is already afoot.”

I would not call, what the Republican Party is doing: ‘reformation’. You don’t reform an organization that has been corrupt and self-serving for at least half a century; you treat it like a diseased horse and shoot it. The GOPers may wish to call it “reform” but it is actually more like surface mutation. It is trying to appear more conservative by mimiking many of the attributes of the Libertarian party. That is only a survival tactic — even insects know how to do that. I am not impressed with their superficial “changes” — it “bugs” me so.

27. dennis godek

It’s time the people get there choice. GOD BLESS THE REPUBLIC! and Ron Paul,

28. Jim

I think Ron Paul should have a chance at bat in 2012. After all we just went through the failure of Bush and are now going through the failures of Obama. Maybe it’s time to stop failing and starting rebuilding America the correct way.

29. Wendi Wolters

In a world spiraling down to it’s own destruction, we need a man like Ron Paul to get back to what’s really important. Take a stand for logic! Ron Paul has my vote!

30. Mike

Would split the republican party? That’s prolly why he runs as a Republican anymore…derrrr. Anyway progressive’ll vote for him too!

31. fred walsh

Reply to : DS quote “Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist—-but he is unelectable. It’s much easier to reform the Republicans and keep the Blue Dog Democrats in check that it is to start a third party movement”

It is exactly your type of attitude that has gotten us where we are today!! If you want easy just cntinue doing what you are doing! RARELY are worthwhile or lasting changes EASY!
    Fred Walsh

1. DS

Sorry, Fred, but insistence on ideological purity is what got Bill Clinton elected. Same thing will happen again if Ron Paul makes a run for the presidency. It will be very ego-gratifying for him. It will be a cathartic experience for his followers. But the hangover after the election, when you are staring another 4 years of Obungster in the White House, will be a doozy.

1. longshotlouie

As if Obama makes the difference?? The hangover will be doozy with any of the establishment candidates.
        Your fear of Obama will herd you into the arms of another puppet candidate.

The ‘lesser of two evils’ argument just doesn’t wash anymore.

1. DS

Louis, I’m not making an argument for settling for the lesser of two evils. I am suggesting that it is much easier and much more likely that you can reform this system by electing conservative candidates to Congress and pressuring both parties to reform. Are you willing to bet on a long shot, knowing that if you fail, you are worse off than you would have otherwise been? With that approach, it doesn’t matter which party wins. But a third party candidate cannot win. It’s never happened before. There aren’t enough people who will vote for a third party—even now, with approval of Congress at an all time low. There are lots of “third parties” right now. Even collectively, they never get more than a couple of percent of the vote, with exceptions like Perot—who got enough votes to give us a Bill Clinton. If you insist on all of the loaf in this system, you’ll end up with none of it. In 2012, that will mean handing the White House over to the socialist candidate. Is that what you want? Are you working for the Rahm Emanuel?

1. Jonathan Carcopo

Ds, go vote for bud or budlight, but they both taste like piss. I didn’t vote for Obama or mc Cain, because both are shades of progressive grey. I will not compromise principal out of fear or weakness. Win lose or draw, my vote goes to the epitome of conservatism, my vote goes to Ron paul. Sometimes winning an election is not the point, but I do know success requires failure as a prerequisite. I’m proud to fail until we succeed as a country with a responsible and principaled limited gonvernment.

I voted for bush, I was wrong. I voted last election by not voting and it was very difficult and I was very conflicted, but in the end I just couldn’t vote for obamalite; John reach around mc Cain. In 2012 I will only vote libertarian. Enjoy supporting your puppets

I thank Glenn Beck for igniting a thirst for knowledge and truth that has led me to a party that represents me and IMHO, the conservative majority

32. SJ

I really do hope he runs and that you Yanks do vote him in.
    Not only do you Yanks need him, but the world needs him.
    Ron Paul’s motive only seems to be to truly, look after the US and its people. He is the smartest US Politician I have seen in a while.
    He seems to be the only politician who really understands your country’s foreign policies and how it is viewed internationally.
    I’m sure you Yanks would be upset hearing this, but your previous President caused some serious shock waves in the internationally community and unfortunately much of this has been reflected back on the American people.
    I believe Dr Paul would set your country right, politically and financially.

– I don’t know why, I’m not even American, but I love watching him debate the opposition.

33. keith

Please Ron, we need sensible thinking, you’re the man!

34. Jo

He has my vote AND I voted for him in the primaries…because he would have been a stronger candidate than McCain and better President than Obama. Ron Paul was the first presidential candidate and first Republican I ever voted for, and I would love to vote for him again. Go Libertarianism! Freedom and justice for all!

35. Ken Mace