563 responses to “Poll: Ron Paul 2012”

1. programowanie aplikacji

Good day! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you may have right here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

2. Candelaria Sypher

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

3. south carolina social security attorneys

Heya this is a excellent article. I'm going to e mail this to my friends. I stumbled on this while browsing on google I'll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing.

4. NickGale

WHY is the media minimizing Ron Paul?

5. lyndon

please ron paul go for it your A TRUE AMERICAN and you stand for the right reasons and help your fellow americans to regain control of their lives,
    I BELIEVE THAT YOUR THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO HELP.
    all the thers have a comman purpose and they all want black gold (OIL) and they spend millions of tax payers money through war to get want they want.
    You have seen the light at the end of the tunnel you just need to get there now.
    GO FOR IT :RON PAUL:
    love and peace
    lyndon

6. DUSTIN

WE CANADIANS WISH WE HAD SOMEONE LIKE RON PAUL TO VOTE FOR!

7. DUSTIN

YESS RUN RON PAUL.
    dont you people understand??? your ability to vote for republicans and democratics is nothing more than a option put there to make you feel like you have a say. why dont you ask yourself why your country is so far in debt and why you are paying billions of dollars in debt interest to your privaty owned (nothing governement about it) federal reserve.
    DO YOUR RESEARCH DONT BE IGNORANT AND STUPID. WATCH MONEY MASTERS, MONEY AS DEBT, OBAMA DECEPTION, JOE ROGANS "WAR MACHINE"

WAKE UP AMERICA AND THE WORLD WILL FOLLOW

8. LEV M.

Some one called his speeches Prophetic which i couldnt agree more with.

9. LEV M.

Some say that hes too old and will be 77 in 2012, I have to say he is the brightest most lively person i have ever seen at his age. He will live to 140 no problem. :)

10. Benny N. Altis

Americans demand strong Leadership. Obama and Joe Biden have extremely weak personalities.

11. A Man

Ron Paul 2012! For a Democratic victory!

12. Paul

That truth will carry an individual and the message all the way to people’s heart - yeah man

13. Bijan Fardjad

Please Ron Paul help the U.S.A., I would really like to see a change. I moved out of the U.S.A. because the country has gotten so bad i couldn't stand it anymore. Please...

14. Mark Bartok

I found a couple more candidates that you need to be aware of, of course the Globalists will keep adding members as the public catches on to the bad ones!
    Re: I will vote for you Ron Paul, as far as I can tell you sir and your son Rand are the most honest candidates out there!
    The only situation is we need to have more of the American population realize the blessing you are to America! You know to be honest, there are lots of shady Globalist Bilderberg and CFR members in the Republican party, that would be just as bad for America and the world as Barak Obama and George Bush have been!
    Of course the evil one always seems to get the masses wound up and cheering the bad choics for our country! Here are the candidates at this point in time that you will need to defeat: These are all members of the CFR, which is telling them to work toward weakening your freedom in the name of a New World Order. Your vote really means zippo (unless you vote for someone other than a Republican or Democrat).
    • Fred Thompson
    • Rudy Giuliani
    • John McCain
    • Mitt Romney
    • Jim Gilmore
    • Newt Gingrich
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Barack Obama
    • John Edwards
    . Rick Perry – Bilderberg Member
    . Sarah Palin – Coached by Bilderberg Member Henry Kissenger!

May the Good Lord keep you and go with you and your family, guide you to victory in the Presidential election, as you are the only man with the conviction that is needed to bring America back from a keneysian Dictatorship and “One World Government”!

God Bless,
    Mark Bartok

15. Mark Bartok

I will vote for you Ron, as far as I can tell you sir and your son Rand are the most honest candidates out there!

• Fred Thompson
    • Rudy Giuliani
    • John McCain
    • Mitt Romney
    • Jim Gilmore
    • Newt Gingrich
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Barack Obama
    • John Edwards
    May the Good Lord keep you and go with you and your family, guide you to victory in the Presidential election, as you are the only man with the conviction that is needed to bring America back from a keneysian Dictatorship and "One World Government"!
    God Bless,
    MarkBartok

16. Leonardo Sanchez

Ron Paul, please run for president in 2012! The people are awake now. We see the government's corruption and lies! My family came here from Cuba to flee Castro's regime. I don't want to see the country I love so much become like Cuba! I want to see our constitution respected. I want absolute accountability for all officials in government. I am TIRED of Obama's lies and bullshit! If you run for president in 2012 I will vote for you!

17. Benny N. Altis

I wold have voted for you last tim if you had been the ticket that I voted on.

18. Libby

Ron Paul would be one of the best presidents we ever have had. Everything he stands for is not only for the people, but it's the right thing to do. I hope and pray he runs again. I will support him and his campaign as long as it takes so people can wake up and realize what this great man can do for our country!!!!

19. Stephen

Ron, for the sake of America, in the honor of our founding fathers, we need a man that isn't afraid of a campaign that values constitutional rights, and citizen privacy. We need to focus on us as a country, not the US as an all dominating republic. Please, for the sake of America, lets start a revolution, and let's plan early.

20. Please Run!

Please Run! You're the only hope not only for this country but you also bring hope to sane foreign policy and therefore the world.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

21. Ann

Some of my friends turned me onto Ron Paul during the last election, i so wish he had been seriously running back then!!!! Paul this IS the time to stand and say i am fighting for America, i will not back down, i will not give up and this IS my time to seriously run!!! The guy up there that said they need a younger Ron Paul is crazy!!! Obama is younger did that help???? NOOOOOOOOOOOO the truth is with years comes knowledge, if one is willing to seek knowledge and the truth behind it such as Ron has done!!! Do you want age or change? I mean real change that will not only improve things for Americans NOW, but also for our children and their childrens children. NOW is the time to stand and fight, how do we do this you may ask? Start by electing good public officials, stop listening to all the bashing and seriously look at what they have voted for, believe in, so research people. They can say this or that, but have you bothered to see how they voted on this or that? What did they truely stand for? You can go to Ron Paul's site and see what all he's been fighting for how he's voted, what bills he's presented, never given up on, the other polititions he's called out, fought with, etc. You never have to wonder what he stands for, you can always find out, it's out there in black n white for any and everyone to see. I can almost see on the other reps. faces oh God why does he have to show up, it's going to be a long day and lots of arguing...lol i watch alot of the politics on tv...lol He may seem really calm to those of you that say that he seems to calm, but believe me he is a fire cracker, a pitbull that never lets go...lol Sure he could yell get all hot headed and so forth like the other reps do, but let me ask you this.....when you are in an argument with someone if they speak calmly and rationally are you not going to calm down faster and hear what they are saying more quickly than what you are when they are yelling screaming calling names etc? We need someone that can stay calm, rational, level headed, yet not willing to back down, that stands sure footed in office don't you think? i could go on and on about this believe me i could, i just know that Ron Paul believes in the constitution believes that the govt. gets to involved in our lives, spends waaaaaaay to much of our money, there are too many govt offices as well. Tell me how can anyone argue with that? Can anyone disagree that big brother takes way too much of our money n is into our business? Just some thoughts.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

1. Ryan

Ann, Ron Paul was seriously running back then; the people just weren't seriously listening. But they are now, thank goodness.
      If the people keep listening and stick to principals and not to party loyalty, no matter what happens within the republican party, whether they select someone else or not, Ron Paul will be the next president.
      No matter what the republicans do I will write in Ron Paul's name as my choice for president. I suggest everyone be prepaired to do the same.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

22. R.Miller

We must speak up. Not just for our selves but for our childerns childern. If we do not stand up and start conviencing others to get involved. We are losing ground in this battle. I'm with Ron Paul I stand for the constitution. I think research into executive order is a necassary to undestand how these problem have slowly invaded our country. Knowledge is power as Frances Bacon once said.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

23. K. Hendrix

Jesus, was not a man with good looks, yet he spoke the truth. That(truth) will carry an individual and the message all the way to people's heart. When people do not follow that truth, the results will be down fall. I hope the good folks of this country have had enough of being cast down. I voted for you before and will again and I have already been spreading the word about you. RON PAUL please do us the honor once again.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 2

24. Mr99

We need Ron Paul in office. Hope you get the chance Mr. Paul, before this country is turned completely into socialism, thanks too Obama.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

25. Theresa Romano

Did anyone see the Fox News reaction to the fact that Ron Paul won the CPAC poll?
    They tried to laugh it off.
    They actually said ''oh well, all his supporters must have voted, you know how they are''.
    I'm still scratching my head over that.
    Isn't the purpose of a poll to see how many supporters someone has????

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

1. L.M. Gordon

Yes Theresa, Fox news had been maligning Dr. Paul for years -Sean Hannity wasn't chased down the street for nothing :) Regarding cpac, there is a video on YouTube called 'Fox News Spins Ron Pauls Straw Poll Win'. There is no doubt there was a coordinated effort to diminish his victory.

26. Theresa Romano

I wish I'd known about this poll earlier. I would have voted a resounding ''yes!''.
    I love his calm reactions to the frustrating comments of his opponents.
    His ideas are simple and reasonable; yet also brilliant and thought provoking.
    Prior to watching them attempt to belittle Ron Paul and his ideas; I trusted certain media personalities. I'm just so thankful that Ron Paul continued to run even though the media tried to discourage him and his supporters. In light of Dr. Paul's brilliance I was able to see the true colors of the media. Those colors are bland and dark.
    I would love to see more of Ron Paul's son also.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

27. Jimmybjames

When you ran you had a good platform and spoke honestly without any concern of what anyone else thought. This is a good quality in any person. If you do run in 2012 do it with the people who will hold you up high. Get the the young people as we can see what's going on right is wrong. Get to John Stewart, Colbert, Bill mayer. These are the connections to the young crowd. Our civil liberties are being robbed from us but most of us go blind to this. Point these things out. Point out that you are for peace, as the one who runs for peace always wins. Bring our troops home, dismantle the FED and IRS and give this back to the people. I watch your debates and when you speak and it seems no one around you grasps what is hapening and doesnt understand your points. This is because the elite rich have no touch with America.
    If you run I will follow you.

28. truthmarchingon

I am almost ashamed now to say that when Ron Paul ran previously, I did not know enough about him or about the road we were on to give him my full support then. I was still a bit blinded. I will stand up and BEG for him to run now!!! America NEEDS you Ron Paul!! If the time for REVOLUTION was not then, it certainly is NOW!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 0