FoxNews.com: Ron Paul Rocks CPAC

FoxNews.com: “Rep. Ron Paul, former Republican presidential candidate and leading light of the current libertarian grassroots movement, enjoyed a huge rock star moment at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), as he took the stage Friday to thunderous applause and a standing ovation in a ballroom filled to capacity.” Continue reading at FoxNews.com

1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… properly I’m not writing all that more than again. Regardless, just wanted to say amazing blog!

2. Many thanks for making the effort to discuss this, I feel strongly about this and like studying a great deal more on this topic. If feasible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your website with a great deal more information? It's very beneficial for me.

3. You...are...my...hero!!! I cant believe something like this exists on the internet! Its so true, so honest, and more than that you dont sound like an idiot! Finally, someone who knows how to talk about a subject without sounding like a kid who didnt get that bike he wanted for Christmas.

4. Sorry I don't know where to post this. I would like Congressman Ron Paul M.D. to address the issue of government being a revolving door for a big bucks jobs in the corporate world. For example, FCC Commissioner Meredith Attwell Baker approved a questionable merger of NBC-Comcast and left for a corner office job with them. The FDA is also a well known revolving door. I am sure that I am not the only one who finds this common Beltway practice and the resulting legislation disgusting. I think lots of voters would find his likely response admirable.

5. paul/ventura 2012 independent

6. I truly hope Dr. Paul's ideas are implemented into the GOP strategies. We need a real change in Washington.

7. Our vision for the path of this Country is not about Change, it’s about a resurrection of the Greatest Country on this planet – a return to the Constitution – what it meant when written and what it still means today! The sleeping giant has been reawakened! – AND IT’S THE PEOPLE!”

8. Congratulations to Dr. Paul. Now there's a man I could vote for and feel good about.

9. Ron,
    I suggested to you that you ANNOUNCE those candidates you support for the forthcoming elections in November. Please, PLEASE.......NOW IS THE TIME. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT.

If you align the people in Congress you need to make things happen, People will see the impact and 2012 will be yours. Tell them how the future can be shaped and they will believe what you say. Give them the REAL vision - and a remark about ObamaNation's hollow rhetoric that has deceived them. "Our vision for the path of this Country is not about Change, it's about a resurrection of the Greatest Country on this planet - a return to the Constitution - what it meant when written and what it still means today! The sleeping giant has been reawakened! - AND IT'S THE PEOPLE!"

Get set, go after it with all you have, give it all you got and blessings will come down like a hard South-Texas Rain.

10. Go Ron Paul!!! Campaign for Liberty rocks! And the Constitution rocks! We still need you Ron!