14 responses to “Ron Paul’s Speech at CPAC: Stop the Wars, End the Fed, Regain our Liberties!”

1. Bill Jacques

I am Canadian.I am not anti American but I do believe there is no way the U.S.A can continue on the path that they are now on without the Dollar collapsing.Your debt is to the point that it can never be paid off and there is no political will to fix it and even if there was it cannot be done.Can you spell BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!
    We as Canadians unfortunately are tied to the U.S.A economically and will fall just as hard.Our debt is to the point where it will start affecting our economy the same way with no quick fix either.
    I can see Canada and the U.S falling behind India as a world economic power real soon.

2. Joyce

To the one who said religion was posion we don't need you either! Our country has gotten away from moral and ethical values what ever you speak about should have a positive impact on society as a whole. God is Great I'm not a religous freak I don't attend church because of my personal beliefs but that doesn't mean God doesn't exsit. Too bad for you and how you believe. I don't know Ron Paul or anything he stands for but I will be looking to educate myself on this matter. Thanks to all who contribute in a meaningful way.

1. Johnathon

Not to sound bossy or anything, but you guys really need to stop arguing over religion. It's things like this that have torn Americans apart through the years and have distracted us from the matters at hand. I am a Christian and I love the Lord with all my heart, but that is my personal choice. Like Paul said, we all have to be accepting of each other's differences. That idea of individualism is what brings us together and gives us strength. We aren't united in race, wealth, or religion. We are united in our love for freedom. Just saying.

3. Joe Parrillo

Bravo for Ron Paul! People should carefully listen to the other speakers at CPAC and judge what they say based on what their stand is regarding the Constitution. Our nation is only going to get out of the mess its in by electing leaders that truly commit to governing according to the Constitution, as Paul does. Every time he speaks, he brings it back to the document that founded our nation. That is why I voted for Paul in the 2008 New Jersey primaries, and is why I hope he runs again in 2012. And my choice for his running mate is neither a Democrat (no surprise) or a Republican (surprise!) but Chuck Baldwin who ran for president in 2008 with The Constitution Party. (Paul actually supported Baldwin and not McCain.) Paul has my vote!

4. Steven

I believe Mr. Ron Paul should run for president. I further believe that he should choose Dennis Kucinich as his running mate. Ideologically, they are very similar and they have shown the ability to work together in the past. Furthermore, consider the political impact they would have running as a truly bipartisan ticket.

Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich in 2012!

5. Tom McKinney

Thank you for speaking the truth! Present and future generations will honor you. Our generation has placed an enormous financial burden on the backs of our youth.

Tom McKinney
    Dunwoody, Georgia
    U.S. Army Audit Agency (Retired)

6. Nick

does anyone have the actual transcript of this speech? I have been looking for it because I am hard of hearing and I really want to read it. It has said transcript coming soon ever since this video has been posted but I have not had any luck. Thanks. Paul '12

7. Robert

expose the new world order
    henrymakow.com
    goodnewsaboutgod.com
    jesus-is-savior.com

why does american one dollar bill have masonic symbols all over it?
    why dont americans ask

WAKE UP 9 11 was a inside job 11 years to the day of old man
    satanic skull and bones bush NEW WORLD ORDER SPEECH
    wake up
    wake up
    FOR GODS SAKE wake up

JESUS IS GOD

HE IS THE LIVING WORD CHURCHES ARE LIARS

RELGIONS ARE LIARS

WAKE UP

1. Ben

The last thing we need is a crack-pot religious wacko like you on here. Jesus is NOT god! Ron Paul doesn't believe that 9/11 was an inside job because it wasn't!!!! It doesn't take a genius to understand that our foreign policy really does create enemies abroad that want to kill us, and they are radical religious (Islamic) fundamentalist. Religion is poison. Don't let delusion be your guide.

8. truthseeker7

In looking at the video of Dr. Paul's speech I saw lots of older folks who were sitting on their hands. Younger people know that the fiscal problems today are just being dumped on them, and so they are much more willing to pay the price that major changes will incur. A lot of older folks, especially those at these conventions will be less prone to vote for major change. These folks will need to be dealt with and convinced that true change is needed.

9. Suzie Resnick

Ron Paul is the only shot weve got,he's the real thing

10. jack

If RP would adopt Mathematically Perfected Economy (MPE) we would vote for the guy. But unfortumately he is in the Austrian School thinking camp and they will make problems worse. They in fact are the problem. Don´t be fooled by this populism people.

As this is the very set of principles — and the only set of principles which ensure the immutable value of money across its lifespan — a perpetual 1:1:1 relationship between remaining value, remaining *obligation*, and currency in circulation — what is an “Austrian economist” doing complaining about the preservation of value of money, that they can take unearned and unjustified profit?

Well… obviously, that’s the point of being an “Austrian economist” — and it’s just why they argue so ignorantly, and reject all accountable argument — because it comes back to their lack of principle. They are the problem.
    There is no mystery to projecting the pattern of failure engendered by any purported economy subject to interest. Everything around you can be understood from the obvious consequences.

I´m not religous, but every major religion warns about the danger of usury, but the secular case against it is even more powerful. It is the most powerful centralizing centripetal force ever invented, and it steadily increases velocity to the point where life becomes nothing but a sprint in a hamster wheel to keep the debt system running.

There is really only one solution but it goes against the most powerful interests in the world, it even goes against my interests to a certain extend but i am willing to make my contribution for humankind in general. Are You?
    Mathematically Perfected Economy (MPE)

11. Cody Segraves

That guy who yelled White Power in part 2 is a disgrace, someone just giving our movement a bad name. Good speech Dr. Paul.

12. Kathy Carey

Well said - I'm glad you are back in the spotlight speaking the truth!