Ron Paul: Bringing People Together

Ron Paul appeared on the Dylan Ratigan Show today to express his concern that perpetual war is ruining America.

He said that if the GOP wants to be a major party they must return to constitutional conservative values and work on ending the wars, balancing the budget, guaranteeing civil liberties, and auditing the Fed.

Ron Paul also invited progressives who are concerned about civil liberties and warmongering to join his growing movement.

Show: Dylan Ratigan Show
Host: Dylan Ratigan
Channel: MSNBC
Date: 02/23/2010

Transcript coming soon

1. Thisis a tottaly cool webisite that I found today.

2. This is a tottaly amazing webisite that I found today.

3. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

4. It's as you read my personal thoughts! You seem to discover a great deal about this kind of, for example a person published the actual guide inside it as effectively. I'm which you may use numerous g. c. to be able to electrical power this article home a bit, nevertheless likewise, that can be outstanding web log. A fantastic study. We? ll without doubt return.

5. Woh I like your articles, saved to favorites!.

6. I do not even understand how I found themselves here, but My partner and i thought this kind of post ended up being good. I don't know who you happen to be but definitely you will definitely a famous blogger in the event you aren't previously Cheers!

7. Ron paul is our only hope! Please support zerohedge.com.

8. Dang Those Ron Paul People

• I actually like this one a bit better:

The Paulpocalypse

• That was good, and the comments were better.

• Yeah. I figured you would skip the actuals and move to the puff. That is how austrians roll, right? 'Screw everyone I want a benevolent dictator'!

Is this where I prove I "got the memo" (shout out to bottomlime) by simply saying 'self-flagellation'?

A little libertarian on libertanian action is what I want (omg you must be so confused now).

At some point, as ronpaul.com MUST have learned, ron mccarthy, oops I meant ron paul, is, and always will be a malinvestment.

• Are you staring into your navel?
            Too much Kool-Aid at the Humphrey Hawkins dance?
            To what are you responding?

F O C U S