6 responses to “Ron Paul: The US Government’s Debt Can Never Be Repaid”

1. Robert

Obama’s certainly not my Messiah, and Ron Paul’s not, either. That being said, I have a great deal of appreciation for what Congressman Paul has to say about the realities of government, and I really, really appreciate the refreshing honesty. It’s just that I have the impression that like all the other Republicans, Ron Paul attracts followers who know what they are against, and don’t have anything to be for. In Ron Paul’s world, which may be our world sooner or later, nobody is going to hand you a grant for loving your neighbor. But there will always be giving and receiving. Being against the megacorps receiving trillions in funny money is not the same as helping an old lady, or an old Congressman, across the street.

2. Leila

Dr. Ron Paul

We need new leadership and a new way of doing business. I know that Ron Paul can lead us there. 2012

3. Sean

The day will come where every man is paid to exist and no man pays for his sins.

4. John

Thank you so much Ron Paul for telling it like it is. Having said that, we are already hanging over the edge of disaster given the current crisis of poor government.

The global elite(shadow government) has infiltrated every position of influence across the entire spectrum with illegally gained profits off of the backs of the taxpayers irregardless of their nationality.

I for one, firmly believe that this shadow government is in total control of our daily lives and have never heard one comment about how this can be reversed other than “lets do something”.

Every significant position of influence the shadow government has bought gives them the power to influence the most minute parts of our daily lives and I am afraid that the process to reverse this situation is a battle that will cost everyone dearly.

How, where, and when do we start the process to change where we are now? Trust and confidence in our government, legal, financial, and voting systems, has virtually disappeared.

Those that stand at the helm of our Ship of State(if you can call it that) have prostituted themselves at the altar of self-interest and damn those of us that put them there.

God help us all.

5. Bottomline

Great work Dr. Paul! Your message is working and is very strong! We need people like you to stand up to big business and big government, and have real solutions toour economic problems!

6. Veronica Deevers

God Bless you Dr. Paul. I know the elections are a long way off, but we do hope and PRAY that you will run. At long last your name is getting out there. When CNN gives you a good review there is HOPE!

It’s now or never for America. We need you.

I pray for you daily!
    I would be so proud to help with your campaign!

Veronica Deevers