• longshotlouie

Our Lone Star in Washington

To the rest of the liberty faithful:
    You are not alone

• http://www.yahoo.com Bottomline

Thanks! Anyway all that spending is not going to make America more prosperous although our aging infrastructures and buildings fixed! What part of the meaning “JOBS”, “JOBS”, “JOBS”! that our stupid elected officials don’t get? Yes we need health care reform, but not the Government nor companies running the whole show!
    This jobs bill is just another ploy to create temporary and more government jobs!
    I would like to go on more! I don’t want to get carried away!

• Susan Harkins

Bottomline, your gripes are well-deserved and shared by most here! I certainly hear ya!

• http://www.yahoo.com Bottomline

Thanks again Sue! I have to admit I’m uninsured and I am looking for a free (expensive handout)! However I say kill this horrible bill! Start from scratch and do it step by step! This jobs bill that congress passed is another sham that will not create good paying jobs! Just more outsourcing! It’s another indirect free trade agreement in disguise!

• Susan Harkins

Hey Bottomline — love your comments on this site. You bring up an interesting notion about congress “spending our money”. A lot of people say that in posts that I have read. I would like to add something to this notion, for everyone to think about. Here goes: Why are we even agreeing to this notion that it is “our money” being spent? We are not printing it, we are not deflating its value — we have no control over it. Given that, why in the hell would someone want to claim something which they have absolutely no control over? My take on it is this: The government is spending “their money” (as IOUs) and turning around and trying to convince the public that it is taxpayer money. WTF is that? They spend and turn to us and say, “you guys will pay for it in the end because we will tax you for it.”

I don’t really care to participate that that kind of nonsense. It is NOT my money (once it was stolen from me in the form of taxes), and it is NOT my debt. They can spend “their money (printed or stolen) all they wish, but they CERTAINLY have no right to turn to me and tell me that I (or my children and grandchildren) am/are responsible for paying off the IOU that THEY created. The problem is a two-parter here: 1) Gov’t steals wealth from its citizens in the form of taxes, money printing, and creating debt obligations; and 2) U.S. citizens are classically conditioned to believe that they OWN the fiat money and its associated debt; and have no choice but to be responsible for it and pay taxes to cover its associated debt. WE DONT CONTROL OR OWN THAT PAPER AND ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO IT! Once we get this mindset clear, we might be in a position to go after the government and tear down their schemes/infrastructure of wealth confiscation and debt allocation. Only then, will we have the fortitued and clear sight to clean out the corruption, remove the Federal Reserve and the IRS, and fix our monitary system.

• http://www.yahoo.com Bottomline

I don’t know! We are being duped once again and this legislation is weak and pointless

• Jack

Well over 2/3 of Congress have passed HR1207. Why hasn’t this audit happened? The game is up.Copenhagen didn’t happen and there will be no carbon taxes for their new world order.

Both China and Russia has outsmarted these foolish wreckers.They thought that a monetary coup would give them world power.The West now is left with little productive capacity and China is on the rise technologically/scientifically.

They are looking towards war as a solution to failed Western economies.More stupidity from pea brained morons. You cannot have limited nuclear conflicts.The anti is soon upped in a fluster of panic.

The fools couldn’t pull off 911 without major mistakes.What chance have we all in global conflict with hairy chested idiots like these running the show?

• http://www.yahoo.com Bottomline

Thank You for updating us weekly with what has been going on over recent times and the past! & also doing a investigation on where our money is going and finding out what kinds of frauds that the Feds and this administration is plotting! Keep up the great work!