Ron Paul Returns Over $100,000 to Treasury

Washington, D.C. – Congressman Ron Paul has continued to run his Congressional office in a frugal manner, and was able to return more than $100,000 from his allotted office budget to the Treasury this year, an increase over the $90,000 returned last year.

“Since my first year in Congress representing the 14th district I have managed my office in a frugal manner, instructing staff to provide the greatest possible service to the people of the 14th district at the least possible cost to taxpayers,” said Paul.

1. Thanks for Ron Paul Returns Over $100,000 to Treasury
    I like the valuable info you supply to your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and test once more right here frequently.
    I'm somewhat certain I'll be informed many new stuff proper here!
    Best of luck for the following!

2. Hello there Nice blog site. Do you need to invitee publish on my very own sometime? In that case please let me know by means of e mail or simply answer this opinion since We signed up for announcements and can realize should you.

3. Thanks - Enjoyed this article, can you make it so I get an alert email every time you write a new post?

4. Hello - I must say, I’m impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and information was very easy to access. I found what I wanted in no time at all. Pretty awesome. Would appreciate it if you add forums or something, it would be a perfect way for your clients to interact. Great job

5. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up.

6. I similar to this web blog a lot, Its an extremely nice berth to learn and incur data.

7. Are there any figures on how many members of congress come in under budget and by how much?

8. Bank of America gives $1.5 Billion Back To Treasury

9. Well I got a Ron Paul for president in 2012 bumper sticker on my myspace profile! Let's not buy into the politcial machines from both extremists!

10. If only all politicians were like Ron Paul. :-( we can wish...

Bought a 2012 Bumper sticker (12on Paul) :-) make everyone wallow in his greatness!

11. Integrity is now officially un-American Ron Paul should be ashamed of himself!

12. Putting Rangel and Paul side by side makes one puke... and then recover quickly to do whatever it takes to get the corrupt, crony-capitalist constituents out of office and replace them with people of the "Paul perspective"... public servants of the people who remember that.

13. Ron Paul, the more he speaks, the more I like him...GO RON PAUL !!!

14. so everyone is going to get off their lazy bums for 2012?

15. RON PAUL for President - honesty and justice